Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana (10137 Views)

Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria / Nigerians Flee Damasak Border Town As Troops Reportedly Plan To Withdraw..photos / Nigerians Flee To Cameroon To Escape Boko Haram Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by legzyrals(m): 11:17am On Nov 27, 2009
Ghana is good come and join us
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by AjanleKoko: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2009
Been to Accra a couple of times in the last couple of weeks.
The place is just like Nigeria I remember in the 80s. A sleepy town, not so much going on. The people are nicely not as aggressive as Nigerians, a far cry in fact. The power is 24/7, which I really liked.
But, after all said and done, the standard of living is a lot poorer than Lagos. I didn't see any signs of serious industrialization, though I hear in Western Ghana, there's lots of oil activity these days.
All told, I think they have potential. And I can see why a Nigerian would move there. An averagely sharp Nigerian would move mountains there.
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by TPS360: 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2010
ethopia and vietnam, come on!!!!!. it aint bad
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 24, 2010
I dont believe any of that nonsense post.
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by LKRavitz(m): 12:03am On Nov 16, 2010
Death to corrupt political office holders! they will rot in hell for the damage they have done to Nigeria
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by Gyanosei1: 12:01am On Nov 18, 2010
Everyone is welcome, as long as you are all ready to work! No lazy men here. grin
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by DapoBear(m): 7:46am On Nov 18, 2010
If power supply is for real in Ghana, I would mind considering it. And assuming jobs are available too for foreigners. Sounds interesting. Maybe I'll have to take a trip to Ghana soon.
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by Judeylive(m): 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2010
DapoBear:

If power supply is for real in Ghana, I would mind considering it. And assuming jobs are available too for foreigners. Sounds interesting. Maybe I'll have to take a trip to Ghana soon.

Dapo, please, are you on facebook? I really need to contact you. Or if you can give me your email address!
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by Judeylive(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2010
DapoBear:

Dapo, please, are you on facebook? I really need to contact you. Or if you can give me your email address!
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by DapoBear(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2010
^--- Do you use AIM? Post your aim somewhere and I'll contact you.
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by Judeylive(m): 12:14am On Nov 19, 2010
DapoBear:

^--- Do you use AIM? Post your aim somewhere and I'll contact you.

I dont use aim. Can you contact me at; cgpa.mag@gmail.com? I'll highly appreciate it.
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by GHmaanarh: 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
ifyalways: If its so rosy in Ghana what are the Ghanaian cobblers,road side tailors still doing in Nigerian streets undecided
is dis rili tru? Ar der gH boys in de streets of naija Eiii cobblers Dis is bad! How? Anyway der r many ''Anago'' here as well doing all kinds of things. Atleast in gH der r no boko haram bombs nd gunfire all over, indeed we ve neva evn experienced a single civil war! God bless gH, Amen.
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by GHmaanarh: 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
faakay: The main problem of Nigeria is ELECTRICITY!! it's affecting alot of business and they are collapsing! Running biz on fuel is not profitable at all, Total Loss!

The Government are BASTARDS!!! They will die 1 by 1.

How about you? wili u die one by one?
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by Elxandre(m): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2022
Interesting. We called 2009 tough times. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi To Partner World Bank On Comprehensive Land Transportation Policy.Photos / Court Rejects Ex-minister, Nwajiuba's Bid To Void Tinubu’s Nomination / See One Of The Result Sheets For Sokoto That Was Taken To The Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.