Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa (33133 Views)

"Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa Files Suit Against Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Ministers / Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-olu Adegboruwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by lordhugo(m): 7:37am On May 30, 2015
A SAHARA REPORTERS REPORTER'S CLASSIC REPORTING!

I am for everybody and I am for nobody is enough a speech for me!

Should we address ISIS without first defeating boko haram?

Should we address global warming without first being energy sufficient?

LESS WORDS, MORE ACTIONS!

......should he reveal his methods so soon?

I think not!

(Nigerians are too smart)

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by Nobody: 7:37am On May 30, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by princdebola201(m): 7:38am On May 30, 2015
K
Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by ionsman: 7:38am On May 30, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
What do you expect from an empty shell who goes around screaming i wull pight kowuption with ameachi atiku and co by his side
Empty? I know who is empty.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by AceOfDiamonds(m): 7:38am On May 30, 2015
undecided

His opinion sadly...Even the former US ambassador to Nigeria,John Campbell said the inauguration speech was detailed and full of specifics

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by Coolboi05(m): 7:38am On May 30, 2015
So dis guy wants Baba to start addressing Global warming,crisis in middle east and so on?? Smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by natureblack(m): 7:38am On May 30, 2015
fitzmayowa:
There is no need attacking PMB's speech, nigerians should hold him accountable on his campaign promises...

His speech doesn't really matter to nigerians, its his performance that matters...we don hear enough english/speech(es) since independence...IMO
Seconder !

Promises are made with the expectation that they will be kept.This is the hallmark of an ideal man.Only men who lack modicum of idealism break them wilfully. undecided
Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by Sirme411(m): 7:38am On May 30, 2015
Different B'tween Ifeduba and Ebun-Olu-Adegboruwa Ifeduba iz a Political Analyst Ebun Is A Charge and Bail Lawyer..

BUh are They Both Fools...... Ebun Tried Tho she din't Post Her Picture

The Person Below Me Might av something Nice to say 'bout EBUN

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by Nobody: 7:39am On May 30, 2015
Have never heard of him but his statement made it obvious that his not competent in his field and he lacks common sense. Nobody can predict Buhari but most Nigerians believe in him and sometimes u've gt 2 blindly have faith and trust some1. I believe in buhari that he wil do good job. Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by Dollyak(f): 7:39am On May 30, 2015
fitzmayowa:
There is no need attacking PMB's speech, nigerians should hold him accountable on his campaign promises...

His speech doesn't really matter to nigerians, its his performance that matters...we don hear enough english/speech(es) since independence...IMO
Wise words
Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by zheroes(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2015
i used to think its only sensible topics that make front page?
Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by Curvinus(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2015
Buhari couldn't manage a cornershop let alone the federal government of Nigeria. I laugh in Swahili.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by strongerthaneva(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Obviously...
**waiting for them to call him a 'tanoid' lawyer**

Do you expect any better from a dullard
dullard like u abi...sickening fellow..

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by Dhaarmee(f): 7:41am On May 30, 2015
He just want to say something..okay,mr lawyer we done hear.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by ZAMZINE(m): 7:42am On May 30, 2015
Sweetguy25:
I like the speech the way it is. Due to his frail health and terrible accent, he shouldn't be making long speeches. Else, He might kill himself and his audience.

If Patience Jona did not kill you with her various arsenal of weapons and you survived the husbands clueless tenure then you should sit back and relax for a POSITIVE CHANGE of life in Nigeria and stop wishing yourself EARLY DEATH like you are wishing someone else. YOU WILL ALWAYS REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by pantless(m): 7:42am On May 30, 2015
UnknownT:
Egbon lawyer easy oh, dem go soon tag you PDP member

Hehehehehe...u get sense jare

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by lomprico(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2015
Address middle east problems?? How dat one go take affect our Garri price? Daft lawyer!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by lagbaja(m): 7:44am On May 30, 2015
Why does Big Sam craps around this days in the name of seeking attention. Gani Fawehinmi wanna be. This man merely got an handover note barely 48 hours to his inauguration. Jonathan and his crew blocked every information from him. Give him time to articulate the direction of his government after reviewing what is on ground.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by HASSANAASIA(f): 7:44am On May 30, 2015
Sweetguy25:
I like the speech the way it is. Due to his frail health and terrible accent, he shouldn't be making long speeches. Else, He might kill himself and his audience.

What terrible accent?northen accent Is the best in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by FreeGlobe(f): 7:44am On May 30, 2015
I didnt expect anything less from baba brainless

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by Nobody: 7:44am On May 30, 2015
[/b[b] buharı show your certificate
Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by Nobody: 7:44am On May 30, 2015
Hyprocrites may try to dislike the author of this ariticle but it is 100% right saying........
Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by Vicrobor(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2015
I wonder why you still refer to the President as General when he said he shouldn't be so addressed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by fashmania(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2015
kuku say the speech should have been written in a 60-leaf note book
Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by ZAMZINE(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
This is what you get when you elect a certificateless president into power grin.

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size] tongue tongue

Hey bros.... Were you go since? Abi u Don go nairaland go dey post show ya batibicake again? ... Lol.... Oya make u go hospital time to use your medicine don pass.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by pure2012soul(m): 7:46am On May 30, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Another taniod looking for 5minutes fame. Never heard his name though tongue
So, making a constructive criticism makes somebody a member of TAN? Grow up abeg! We are running a democracy where freedom of speech is guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by tunfeek: 7:47am On May 30, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Gbam
Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by Nobody: 7:47am On May 30, 2015
Buhari need to be Educated by Jonathan to avoid more Embarrassment someday.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by blackpanda: 7:47am On May 30, 2015
This ebun is a big foool!
This is an inaugural speech not a state of the union address.
Some people are still just bitter that mr clueless lost. What a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by HASSANAASIA(f): 7:47am On May 30, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
This is what you get when you elect a certificateless president into power grin.

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size] tongue tongue

You get?
Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by Alexisu: 7:48am On May 30, 2015
This attention seeking lawyer is at it again.

Is he thru with Lagos environmental sanitation issue?

He expects Buhari to address all the issues facing Nigeria in one day?

He must be high on dried poo.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by ibzamani(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2015
This lawyer nd u people wey support am dey high on alaba weed. HABA, make the man talk about climate change, crisis in d middle east. Em suppose talk about abortion too nd MTN free call. Person talk about boko haram, NLC, ELECTRICITY, nd UNEMPLOYMNT. Wetin una want again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun / Drama As Buhari Faults Auditor-general On Lake Chad Report-vanguard / Heavy Rainfall As President Buhari Boards Jet 'Eagle 1' To Jos From Calabar (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.