Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,066 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa (33143 Views)

"Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa Files Suit Against Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Ministers / Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-olu Adegboruwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by Borderless: 9:03am On May 30, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Another taniod looking for 5minutes fame. Never heard his name though tongue

I wonder when you guys will be sensible enough to know the Nigerian situation is no longer about TAN but constructive criticisms that'll guide Buhari on the right track.

Illiterates!
Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by stanekha(m): 9:04am On May 30, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
What do you expect from an empty shell who goes around screaming i wull pight kowuption with ameachi atiku and co by his side
Mr,silence is the word. Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by Reference(m): 9:05am On May 30, 2015
Drinkwater:
Sensitive eyes monitoring the gov't and nothing is taken for granted. I'm happy about the awareness and political sensitivity in Nigerian now, this will go a long way in helping Mr Buhari's gov't. We hope for the best but we won't defend incompetence in the name of partisan politics.

That is it. It is all about the game. Not the players or the teams. Just the game.
Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by itsMrIke(m): 9:05am On May 30, 2015
luvinhubby:
Don't care about speech, sending my girls to school on Monday with empty plates to receive their free share of state food as was promised.

See abuses just because one lawyer criticised Buhari's speech, you people are on a very loonnngg thing.

I hope you know ur girls will have to attend public schools to receive the free meals...

Awon ode oshi!!! Id**ts everywhere!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by Lucasbalo(m): 9:06am On May 30, 2015
fitzmayowa:
There is no need attacking PMB's speech, nigerians should hold him accountable on his campaign promises...

His speech doesn't really matter to nigerians, its his performance that matters...we don hear enough english/speech(es) since independence...IMO
Gbam. You just hit a grand slam.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by TheMadame(f): 9:07am On May 30, 2015
We need action and not long,winding speeches. The man in the black fedora hat gave a lot of long winding speeches during his time-what did he achieve in the end? A collapsed economy.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by Nobody: 9:09am On May 30, 2015
One can only see as far as one wishes! Reason why some say "the more you look the less you see"!
Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by mrmetoo1: 9:10am On May 30, 2015
My guy said Buhari didn't talk about war in the middle east. Dolo there's war in the North East of our country and just in case you didn't clean your ears properly Buhari mentioned Boko Haram at least 10x in that speech. How about we solve the problem that's killing our citizens everyday and displacing them before we talk about addressing the same problem others are facing. Then for climate change, is this man a joker? Who goes into detail of their policies in an inaugural speech?? Anyway this is expected, opinions are like butt holes everyone's got one

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by MrTalkTalk: 9:12am On May 30, 2015
Neplusultra:
To tink you just registered dis month and already acclamatised with insults is even more pitiable.
It because more pitiable wen u av eyes n u can't use dem well.
Endpoint
Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by modebabe(f): 9:13am On May 30, 2015
socialmediaman:
This charge and bail lawyer obviously doesn't know what he's saying. A president who hasn't assumed office to know the true state of the economy and have a closer look at budget and other expected revenue and perform on the spot accesment would be announcing to the world a blueprint based on no available data?

You didn't hear when he said the outgoing government didn't furnish him with information regarding all these important details?

I have nothing else to tell you and your supporters...
u just nailed it!.......he talks less but think more.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by MKO4ever(m): 9:13am On May 30, 2015
Sweetguy25:
I like the speech the way it is. Due to his frail health and terrible accent, he shouldn't be making long speeches. Else, He might kill himself and his audience.

Forget frail health oo, despite his age, the guy was on standing yesterday for more than one hour without shaking. Can your papa try that?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by Neplusultra(f): 9:15am On May 30, 2015
MrTalkTalk:

It because more pitiable wen u av eyes n u can't use dem well.
Endpoint
Rubbish undecided
Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by cjplainstrip: 9:16am On May 30, 2015
Download the most played song in the country this week 4 free! its Choco Jay starring wilfresh titled,EKELEBE (Police). Totally hilarious. http:///XSspK0.Enjoy!

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by Borderless: 9:23am On May 30, 2015
[quote author=socialmediaman post=34227875]This charge and bail lawyer obviously doesn't know what he's saying. A president who hasn't assumed office to know the true state of the economy and have a closer look at budget and other expected revenue and perform on the spot accesment would be announcing to the world a blueprint based on no available data?

"If Nigeria were to be only populated by people of your kind, then one can conveniently say we are in deep shit!

If I may ask, where did the APC get the data upon which their ridiculous manifesto was based? Grow up!"
Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by nonjebose(m): 9:24am On May 30, 2015
Jobos:

then you must be a lard , he is a nember of channels Tv analyst,
He was the OAU Sug president in 1994/5.
He is being a public speaker for about 10 years now .
And this is all he has to show for 10yrs of experience.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by luvinhubby(m): 9:29am On May 30, 2015
itsMrIke:

I hope you know ur girls will have to attend public schools to receive the free meals...

Awon ode oshi!!! Id**ts everywhere!!
Hope you know that your outburst has displayed your poor parental upbringing!
Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by Panshow(m): 9:34am On May 30, 2015
Such lawyers, if you check, he never win any case in his life. Even the case of stealing a goat.
Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by nonjebose(m): 9:34am On May 30, 2015
walozanga:
THIS LAWYER WAS OBSERVANT.. I EXPECTED A BETTER AND MORE DIRECT SPEECH AND BUHARI COULD DO BETTER. LETS BE HONEST.

THIS IS NO TIME FOR PROMISES ANYMORE BT TIME TO TELL US AND SHOW US HOW U WILL CARRY US ALONG MR PRESIDENT.

LONG LIVE NIGERIA
What is more direct than his stand and strategy in combating BH. You expected him to comprehensively outline his fight against corruption. A wise man is slow to speak,but quick to listen. A wise man does not only choose his words,but also the time to speak

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by anwo247: 9:34am On May 30, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
This is what you get when you elect a certificateless president into power grin.

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size] tongue tongue

Nope, we will get more when they move naval command to Niger Delta very soon.

#ShowYourCertificate
Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by ifeomaekol(f): 9:35am On May 30, 2015
Lol, lawyer leave buhari alone biko. We ll nt all be perfect in everything, its wat he ll do for nigerians dts d most important. Leadership aint easy, u lawyer if they put u in buharis postion u might do worse. Let him be, there ll be plenty of time to blame, cause n hate him like GEJ bt for nw Hapu ya aka! Abi u be oga titus?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by cashkid: 9:49am On May 30, 2015
Borderless:

I wonder when you guys will be sensible enough to know the Nigerian situation is no longer about TAN but constructive criticisms that'll guide Buhari on the right track.

Illiterates!

it is u that should get urself some senses ode, n if i may ask u what is constructive in what ur brother in foolishness put over there........ its beta u keep ur mouth shut if u dnt av something sensible to say instead of this public display of stupidity
Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2015
This lawyer is so daft that a dummy will be jealous.

Imagine telling us that the president should talk about ways to tackle GLOBAL WARMING and CRISES IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

Like seriously?

These two points is enough for Nigerian Bar Association to strip him off that wig.

These are problem even America and other world powers couldn't manage talk more of handling or solving.

Guys I believe he just a pained beer parlour lawyer with a brain devoid of storage space and processing power.

He should take a back seat and deal with his loss. GEJ is gone for good and the masses are happy about it.

*so sad for Nigerian lawyers *

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by stinggy(m): 9:56am On May 30, 2015
socialmediaman:
This charge and bail lawyer obviously doesn't know what he's saying. A president who hasn't assumed office to know the true state of the economy and have a closer look at budget and other expected revenue and perform on the spot accesment would be announcing to the world a blueprint based on no available data?

You didn't hear when he said the outgoing government didn't furnish him with information regarding all these important details?

I have nothing else to tell you and your supporters...

You nailed it again, expectedly. Good work bro.
Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by socialmediaman: 10:00am On May 30, 2015
stinggy:

You nailed it again, expectedly. Good work bro.

Thanks man!
Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by khaylee(m): 10:01am On May 30, 2015
@ShowyourCertificate
Your ignorance is just getting more pathetic with each post you make.

If I may ask, how many Certificates have you obtained? I can bet you are one of those still sitting for Jamb after many attempts while your mates have all moved on in life, just like your President.

My advice, start using your senses, they are yours and they are free. You won't be charged any fee for using them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by socialmediaman: 10:02am On May 30, 2015
modebabe:
u just nailed it!.......he talks less but think more.

Yeah exactly, he knows what he wants and he goes for people who can deliver selflessly and works with them. Many do not understand the man

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by ogundeleai(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2015
What does he gain from good speech another person has been delivering in the last 6yrs? Oniyeye

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by lexy2014: 10:15am On May 30, 2015
MightyD:
Hyprocrites may try to dislike the author of this ariticle but it is 100% right saying........
its wrong 2 "dislike" our beloved lawyer but climate change? Global warming? Middle east crisis?...these are impt issues but if buhari had actually talked about these, am sure d same lawyer would have said how do these issues concern us? An inaugural speech is an acceptance speech not a policy making speech. An inauguration ceremony isn't 4 making policies. Maybe d lawyer didn't realise that there were foreign dignitaries at d ceremony who weren't there 4d long grammar of policy speech.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by Badebim(f): 10:21am On May 30, 2015
Dey don start again o.
Oga Lawyer wait for ur turn shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by shilexworldsexy(m): 10:22am On May 30, 2015
Pls no mind d useless lawyer he wan popular by force nii, na God go punish d useless guy mouth.... I wonder who are his client sef..
Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by lexy2014: 10:25am On May 30, 2015
Borderless:

Illiterates!
Yes bros u ar right. D incoming admin needs constructive criticism but climate change? Global warming? Middle east crisis?...these are impt issues but if buhari had actually talked about these, am sure d same lawyer would have said how do these issues concern us? An inaugural speech is an acceptance speech not a policy making speech. An inauguration isn't 4 making policies. Maybe d lawyer didn't realise that there were foreign dignitaries at d ceremony who weren't there 4d long grammar of policy speech.
Re: Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa by ShowYourCertificate: 10:27am On May 30, 2015
khaylee:
@ShowyourCertificate
Your ignorance is just getting more pathetic with each post you make.

If I may ask, how many Certificates have you obtained? I can bet you are one of those still sitting for Jamb after many attempts while your mates have all moved on in life, just like your President.

My advice, start using your senses, they are yours and they are free. You won't be charged any fee for using them.
No matter how you abuse me I know I'm still better than the certificateless and senile Buhari. I have a WAEC Certificate while our President doesn't have any cool tongue. And this is affecting his thinking faculty. It's only a certificateless president that would move his military command centre to Maiduguri because of local insurgency. What if MEND strikes too? Will he move the command centre there or will he split the centre into two and send each half to maiduguri and to the creeks. If that happens, how about when a foreign country attacks us? What will the clueless certificateless president do? We don enter one chance.

#BabaOneChance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun / Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna / Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.