Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. (2817 Views)

Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. / HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by Kasimaramma2(f): 9:24pm On May 30, 2015
I now understand that you want a gf so u both can learn and understand each other before marriage.Thats really great!"he who finds a wife finds a good thing",so you should be happy for your friends that are married.As for your gf,please try to be yourself n not be humorous to woo her.Whoever truly loves you would accept you for you.Those girls that left you in the past were selfish and were with you for what you have to offer(humour and the rest)...you are amazing,nothing is wrong with you!i urge you to please read up The difference between love and infatuation on the internet so you dont make mistake,because our emotions may fail us...tkia!
sholikay:
Wow.! Thanks so much milady, for taking your time in typing this useful advice.. Anyway, if not for my professional career, I' would have marry, kuz I av so many of my secondary school guys who has given birth to three kids (I'm talking of 2006 secondary school set).. But just because I have this passion for education, that's why I couldn't join the league... I also have a handiwork of 10 years experience,(check my signature) which I know is paying me well. But my love for education, and don't wanna rush into marriage is making me mellow about the marrying thing.. But I just think having a gf now, who we will both understand ourselves better before marriage will help in avoiding any future marriage hitch.. Thanks once more.
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by sholikay(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
I now understand that you want a gf so u both can learn and understand each other before marriage.Thats really great!"he who finds a wife finds a good thing",so you should be happy for your friends that are married.As for your gf,please try to be yourself n not be humorous to woo her.Whoever truly loves you would accept you for you.Those girls that left you in the past were selfish and were with you for what you have to offer(humour and the rest)...you are amazing,nothing is wrong with you!i urge you to please read up The difference between love and infatuation on the internet so you dont make mistake,because our emotions may fail us...tkia!
thanks ma'am.. You just made my day with your awesome, reasonable and enthusiastic response... wink
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by Kasimaramma2(f): 10:10pm On May 30, 2015
Lols...did u just sae MA'AM?...m 10 years younda dan you...winks
sholikay:
thanks ma'am.. You just made my day with your awesome, reasonable and enthusiastic response... wink
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by sholikay(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
Lols...did u just sae MA'AM?...m 10 years younda dan you...winks
huuuuuhhhh!!!.... Obviously, your response and contributions were like that of a fully grown up lady... I'm still surprised though.. If only you were above twenties, I would have love to ma**y erm.. Erm... Yooooou!... wink
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by olatunjithomas(m): 9:25am On Jul 19, 2016
sholikay:
I will try that Bros.. Thanks for your contribution.

Good morning sir, it's a great pleasure for me to be able to get you after a long search,i hope I met you well sir
As you have known sir, the Mr nairaland competition is here again.as a matter of fact,you are an active nairalander, a popular and respected one for that matter.so as a team, the whole of TEAMFALCONEY has decided to count on you for victory regarding your status and position on nairaland.
Don't count on man is the what they say,but we are counting on you because we are sure you will never let us down. The elections are around the corner, we on behalf of FALCONEY are looking up to you sir because we know your Monika will do a lot in granting us victory.
Thanks as you consider the beloved team sir.

TEAMFALCONEY

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Message To My Future Partner / Why Do Guys prefer Fair Ladies To Black Ladies? / This Phone Lasts Longer Than Some Men In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.