Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. (2802 Views)

Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. / HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by sholikay(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2015
This write up may be lackadaisical and irrelevant to some here, but I just need you guys to just over look it, and help a brada out.. I'm in my mid-twenties.. I have a problem of wooing ladies (I'm imagining how I'm gonna get my wife sef cheesy). Obviously, the only tactic I have is just being humorous to them ladies., in which I use to get their attention, at the initial stage. But midway, everything will just crash, kuz I always spoil the formation.. And the ladies won't stop stealing my heart away.. Since we are now in the "ERA" of change, I just want to lock up on ladies matter for the time being, so I could focus more on my professional course(mechanical engineering)..
So to my big Bros'es in the house, who's more experienced in "ROMANCE". I need remedies and measures, in shutting ones feelings for the opposite sex...
Thanks in advance for any bashing and helpful response..
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by Rickbee1: 10:14pm On May 29, 2015
No idea...sorry ooo
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by sholikay(m): 10:17pm On May 29, 2015
Rickbee1:
No idea...sorry ooo
sad
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:25pm On May 29, 2015
3rd to comment on a thread since inception *dancing shoki* more upgrades to come #fp...

Ehmmm Nna, lemme return to u... ehm.... i have an idea i think will land u in olosho heaven or fine girls hell...

When u don sabi ur target drink 2 bottles of origin then go on and carry out ur mission. Tlk rubbish bt mk sure u tell her abt hw her thoughts have made u useless based on hw u approached her. Walahi, she go either slap u reset ur brain or she go laf u giv u an opportunity to prove ursef. #my3cent

Abeg ishilove farano make una helep this broda move to fp so dat experienced peeps can pour their brain for him to drink grin

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by kpolli(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2015
sholikay:
This write up may be lackadaisical and irrelevant to some here, but I just need you guys to just over look it, and help a brada out.. I'm in my mid-twenties.. I have a problem of wooing ladies (I'm imagining how I'm gonna get my wife sef cheesy). Obviously, the only tactic I have is just being humorous to them ladies., in which I use to get their attention, at the initial stage. But midway, everything will just crash, kuz I always spoil the formation.. And the ladies won't stop stealing my heart away.. Since we are now in the "ERA" of change, I just want to lock up on ladies matter for the time being, so I could focus more on my professional course(mechanical engineering)..
So to my big Bros'es in the house, who's more experienced in "ROMANCE". I need remedies and measures, in shutting ones feelings for the opposite sex...

Alcohol
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by Kasimaramma2(f): 10:29pm On May 29, 2015
sholikay:
From your description,you seem desperate.There is more to life than relationships.i certainly believe that one should not date for the purpose of dating but to date for the purpose of marriage n i am sure you aint ready for marriage.
You are stil young and should focus more on your career,n education.now is the time to dissipate your talents not become a comedian just to woo girls.Girls nowadays are looking for READY-MADE men not men that are not yet made n are still trying to make it because when they stay with a man when he has not got a name for himself n is trying to make it,in most cases when the man makes it,he leaves them for another girl.When you are ready for marriage n want to start a relationship with your wife to be,pls dont try to be humorous,stalk her or the rest,tell her your intentions plainly n be ready to accept rejectn bkus it is part of life.I cant say there is anything wrong with you,it is your lack of confidence,desperation n haste that may be the cause of it.when you have dealt with this three issues n you are ready to tie the knot with your hearthrob,remeba these:
you have to love yourself first then you would know how to love others.
Dont look for someone that would make you happy,but someone you would share your hapiness with.best of luck!
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by sholikay(m): 10:56pm On May 29, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

From your description,you seem desperate.There is more to life than relationships.i certainly believe that one should not date for the purpose of dating but to date for the purpose of marriage n i am sure you aint ready for marriage.
You are stil young and should focus more on your career,n education.now is the time to dissipate your talents not become a comedian just to woo girls.Girls nowadays are looking for READY-MADE men not men that are not yet made n are still trying to make it because when they stay with a man when he has not got a name for himself n is trying to make it,in most cases when the man makes it,he leaves them for another girl.When you are ready for marriage n want to start a relationship with your wife to be,pls dont try to be humorous,stalk her or the rest,tell her your intentions plainly n be ready to accept rejectn bkus it is part of life.I cant say there is anything wrong with you,it is your lack of confidence,desperation n haste that may be the cause of it.when you have dealt with this three issues n you are ready to tie the knot with your hearthrob,remeba these:
Dont look for someone that would make you happy,but someone you would share your hapiness with.best of luck!
Wow.! Thanks so much milady, for taking your time in typing this useful advice.. Anyway, if not for my professional career, I' would have marry, kuz I av so many of my secondary school guys who has given birth to three kids (I'm talking of 2006 secondary school set).. But just because I have this passion for education, that's why I couldn't join the league... I also have a handiwork of 10 years experience,(check my signature) which I know is paying me well. But my love for education, and don't wanna rush into marriage is making me mellow about the marrying thing.. But I just think having a gf now, who we will both understand ourselves better before marriage will help in avoiding any future marriage hitch.. Thanks once more.
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by sholikay(m): 10:57pm On May 29, 2015
kpolli:

Alcohol
Bros me na gentle guy. I no dey drink alcohol oooo. cheesy
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by BabaNath(m): 11:02pm On May 29, 2015
Go and buy Dr. Iguedo goko cleanser and mix it with pepper. Use it to rub your head every morning. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by kpolli(m): 11:22pm On May 29, 2015
sholikay:
Bros me na gentle guy. I no dey drink alcohol oooo. cheesy

Then you never ready gather liver get correct woman....
I used to crack jokes and be friendly, omo friendzone nearly castrated me....

Then I met a bottle of Absolut Ruby red and now I have many exes (but no wife cry )

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by pryd(m): 11:33pm On May 29, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

Well said! OP forget trying to impress or woo some random girls, just focus on your career abeg.

1 Like

Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by naija1stpikin: 11:39pm On May 29, 2015
Ireneony
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by ireneony(f): 11:44pm On May 29, 2015
naija1stpikin:
Ireneony
what?
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by sholikay(m): 11:45pm On May 29, 2015
kpolli:

Then you never ready gather liver get correct woman....
I used to crack jokes and be friendly, omo friendzone nearly castrated me....

Then I met a bottle of Absolut Ruby red and now I have many exes (but no wife cry )
grin badt Bros yeeeeee..
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by naija1stpikin: 11:47pm On May 29, 2015
ireneony:
what?

Be nice. Asking 'what' is so rude undecided
Anyways, I've got something to tell you. Can I PM you?
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by sholikay(m): 11:48pm On May 29, 2015
naija1stpikin:
Ireneony
cheesy
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by naija1stpikin: 11:50pm On May 29, 2015
sholikay:
cheesy

I'll advise you start with a sugar mummy or olosho. I'm sure you are still a V grin
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by sholikay(m): 11:53pm On May 29, 2015
naija1stpikin:

I'll advise you start with a sugar mummy or olosho. I'm sure you are still a V grin
cheesy sugar mummy, olosho keee ?!!!.. Ayaaf kill me be that.
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by ireneony(f): 11:53pm On May 29, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Be nice. Asking 'what' is so rude undecided
Anyways, I've got something to tell you. Can I PM you?
why can't u say it hereundecided
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by naija1stpikin: 11:55pm On May 29, 2015
ireneony:

Kinda private
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by naija1stpikin: 11:56pm On May 29, 2015
sholikay:
cheesy sugar mummy, olosho keee ?!!!.. Ayaaf kill me be that.

Trust me, it works like magic
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by sholikay(m): 11:56pm On May 29, 2015
ireneony:
seconded
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by ireneony(f): 12:01am On May 30, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Kinda private
ok go ahead
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by Nobody: 12:04am On May 30, 2015
sorry bro, we're alike so i got nothingcry

& i actually tot ur problem was that u loved eating a5s & needed help stopping it. & Even @ dat i still would have had no help cry sorry
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by 4everGrand(m): 12:21am On May 30, 2015
Hellooooooo people!!!!!! The dude is looking for ways to get his attention off ladies, una dey dere dey give am advice on how to toast more ladies.

Its well o. Bros I got no other advice to give u than this: be disciplined enuf to choose one, ur education or gals.

It all starts and ends with u, so...
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:26am On May 30, 2015
Sorry OP. I understand how u feel. U might need to work on your self confidence.

There is this guy on NL here 'xxxtedyxxx'. He created a thread on this. Just read through and I promise u, you'll get better
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by naija1stpikin: 12:31am On May 30, 2015
ireneony:
ok go ahead

Not working right
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by naija1stpikin: 12:33am On May 30, 2015
sholikay:
seconded

undecided
Who call you for talk?
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by sholikay(m): 4:29am On May 30, 2015
shockwave91:
sorry bro, we're alike so i got nothingcry

& i actually tot ur problem was that u loved eating a5s & needed help stopping it. & Even @ dat i still would have had no help cry sorry
thanks sire.
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by sholikay(m): 4:29am On May 30, 2015
4everGrand:
Hellooooooo people!!!!!! The dude is looking for ways to get his attention off ladies, una dey dere dey give am advice on how to toast more ladies.

Its well o. Bros I got no other advice to give u than this: be disciplined enuf to choose one, ur education or gals.

It all starts and ends with u, so...
I dey feel yah Bros.. Thanks anyways.
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by sholikay(m): 4:31am On May 30, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Sorry OP.
I understand how u feel.
U might need to work on your self confidence.

There is this guy on NL here 'xxxtedyxxx'. He created a thread on this.
Just read through and I promise u, you'll get better
I will try that Bros.. Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2015
sholikay:
I will try that Bros.. Thanks for your contribution.

No problem!

Uwc! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

[poem For Review] I Miss You! - A Poem To My Future Wife! / See Why She Wants To Break Up / OlymPRICK And OlymBOOBS (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.