Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,076 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public (37260 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari / PENGASSAN Threatens Strike Over Assets Sale / Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by niceguy7(m): 1:44pm On May 31, 2015
Make dem leave buhari alone...
Pls no distractions.

1 Like

Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by laurel03(m): 1:45pm On May 31, 2015
Awon were

2 Likes

Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by folabayo1(f): 1:45pm On May 31, 2015
Tell the onyema abeg help me tell dem especially the tanoids on NL tongue

2 Likes

Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by Bishop4bella(m): 1:45pm On May 31, 2015
Either public or not, former president and vice did not declear theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by allisonluvsu(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2015
ok
Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by missionmex(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2015
30 days no far na. We are waiting.
Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by sojiboy(m): 1:47pm On May 31, 2015
Op
Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by Ymodulus: 1:47pm On May 31, 2015
Barcanista lost here, big time.

It takes 30days and not immediate. Same time it took Yar Adua.

Cc: Donphilopus

5 Likes

Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by midolian(m): 1:47pm On May 31, 2015
This is what we ve bn trying to explain to the TANoids on this forum. Impatience, Hatred and bitterness hav so beclouded their sense of reasoning for them understand

Cc: Donphilopus

8 Likes

Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by Iroh88(m): 1:49pm On May 31, 2015
This should put the matter to rest once and for all. Except for those hell bent on formenting trouble.
Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by scentmarlc(m): 1:51pm On May 31, 2015
stevolinkon40:
Are you saying we should wait for 30days? i believe PMB will show us after 30days anyways. He proved me right by allowing the ministers to travel anytime they wish.

but we only demanded to know so they wont change the figures overnight

21years inprisonment if found inappropiate??

no wonder some folks find it difficult to declare their assets while dem davido and wizzy keeps flauting their cars and bikes

public office no be beans o
yu spoke my mind guy
Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by garlicrey(m): 1:51pm On May 31, 2015
G. R. A

Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by scentmarlc(m): 1:51pm On May 31, 2015
Abeg lets gee PMB shikini time to settle first
Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by lurther: 1:52pm On May 31, 2015
But, was this your position during GEJ's Regime?
dridowu:
@bolded, u nail it, that is where most Nigerians are getting it wrong. Anyone that wishes to know the worth of PMB or VP , they should invoke the FOI
Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by StOla: 1:53pm On May 31, 2015
The PDP apologists have suffered for too long, having to lead a false life that was enjoying foul air as fresh air.

Now they're free from PDP bondage and can't even wait for the law to witness change.

I welcome them. I celebrate their independence from mental slavery.

Even Patience has been forced to return to Otuoke just in time to enjoy this change she wanted to stone, now closer than a stone throw.

I understand their hurry. There's no enthusiasm as the faith of a new convert.

4 Likes

Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by Pangea: 1:54pm On May 31, 2015
Una see una lives so?
Wait for 30 days before una start to commot clothes for market! grin
Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by Chinom(m): 1:54pm On May 31, 2015
Yes, we know what the procedure is, but Buhari himself had already started a public ( OPEN ) declaration when he told us that he has about 150 cows and one small house in the village. A picture of his house in Daura was even released online. Was he doing all that just to get our votes ?.

Transparency requires that he gives us a full public and open disclosure irrespective of what he tells the CCB. He started it during his campaign, he should finish it off. Why the secrecy now ? !!.
Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 31, 2015
bruno419:
Then what is the meaning of private declaration
Declare the asset publicly, let us know what you declared and let us as well do our background check to know if there exist any discrepancy. Dont mind the thieves
Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by BMedia: 1:56pm On May 31, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by Waspy(m): 1:57pm On May 31, 2015
Nigerians.....Treating eczema instead of end stage leprosy since 1960.

Wetin concern common man with Wetin Buhari get rather than make Buhari ease life for common man

2 Likes

Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by BIDOO(m): 1:57pm On May 31, 2015
bruno419:
Then what is the meaning of private declaration
And you think ur brain was in the right section for asking this?

4 Likes

Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by MERS(m): 1:58pm On May 31, 2015
Most people here know the truth buh prejudice won't let them say it.

The only way to publicly declare your assets under the law is to fill a form for the government agency in charge of it. Even Lagos State Civil Servants recently did that. Did you see it on fb? Or hear about it in the news?

The important thing is this: the president and his vice have declared according to the law. Anyone who wants the content should request it by law (FOI). Let the law decide if it should be released or not.

As for me, I think we need to know the content, buh we should let things be done according to the dictates of the law. #forwardnigeria

2 Likes

Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by Doghe: 1:58pm On May 31, 2015
Lol....No be wait till Monday again. Now na to wait till 30 days. Okay oo we are waiting. 30 days go soon reach now now. Na eye e dey tay.
Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by hopilo: 1:59pm On May 31, 2015
From Obasanjo to Buhari, the only sincere president in term of asset declaration is Yaradua. He made it public because he had nothing to hide. The others keep theirs secret for continuous updating and change of figures.

1 Like

Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by 989900: 2:00pm On May 31, 2015
Who else thinks some people are beyond redemption?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by hensben(m): 2:00pm On May 31, 2015
bamidele029:
Gbam. Unfortunately the Tanoids are always quick to call others illiterates yet they keep exhibiting their ignorance . Hope you sore losers have heard now grin
They (pdp and tanoids) are not used to law, order and regularity.

1 Like

Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by medeay(m): 2:00pm On May 31, 2015
shakazuldadon:
The poster above me na real 419.... stole my land grin

As for declaration of assets. I beleive that after some time (verification & documentation), the freedom of information bill already in law would allow Nigerians to request for that information and it MUST be made available for all to know.

Failure to release those documents would among to breach of law and a case in court...
once its published into the gazzett, you can purchase a copy
Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by Idrismusty97(m): 2:00pm On May 31, 2015
I am so happy i am not some TANiods...Have you all noticed how they are always disgraced even before Buhari emerge president. I really don't want to be in the shoes of PDP now, They can't survived as an opposition. This is what you get when ignorant kids are running your campaign. With the resignation of top PDP goons i wonder what will be the future of the party.

3 Likes

Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by Idrismusty97(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2015
The funny thing is that after this goof they are actually looking for another way to disgraced themselves... From one goof to another.

4 Likes

Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by daniel56(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2015
cheesy He did not publish is asset in publi, is nigeria a fool or what did he take us for, publish it let seen and stop tell us story. Play d games with d naija,
Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by philips70(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2015
All these explanations because somebody never gave a damn and Nigerians reacted? For your information Muhammadu Buhari don't owe anyone any explanation in fixing a country you all assisted in battering for 16years!

When you recklessly bash your car due to excessive alcohol you must give the technician enough time to fix it in a way he knows best. Shikena! After all one of the SPOILT CHILDREN is already in Otuoke gallivanting from podium to podium beaming with smiles and loots.

3 Likes

Re: Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public by akashi01(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

All becos of ftc
I sure say una be apc
Pdp, we don't behave like dis
Like devil like apc

Now dem don knw d meaning of "public"
He for no go facebook and social media to campaign
Make d old man dhe dere dey deceive himself
you bastarddd still dey here,what explanation do you need well we are tired explaining to you fooolss

we voted out your leader oya do you worst ode oponu ashiere

PDP IS DEAD AND GONE....how much dem dey pay una to post trash on NL sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Blasts Emir Sanusi / Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage / Caption This Photo Of Governor Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Explosively At A Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.