Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star (76885 Views)

Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} / See This Very Old Motivating Picture Of Wizkid With Clarence Peter In Work Mode! / Seephoto Of Wizkid With His First Girl Friend Before He Became A Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by baybeeboi: 6:42pm On May 31, 2015
who is wizkid?
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Rayjaymay(m): 6:42pm On May 31, 2015
Light out...wat a fck
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by fallingsky(m): 6:42pm On May 31, 2015
How is it our problem. Hissssss
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by toyoutoyou: 6:42pm On May 31, 2015
Nice one.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by seangy4konji: 6:43pm On May 31, 2015
Fine girl....

Levels don change 10/10.

Chikena.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by tevinsolt: 6:44pm On May 31, 2015
wtf is half caste? she is Biracial or mixed
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by dapsonlou(m): 6:44pm On May 31, 2015
indiraserv:
Hmmmm so what happened?
Am not saying this is the case
But sometimes when a man's status changes the woman realises but fails to acknowledge it and want to still treat and refer to him like
"I know where u started from"
And of cos it causes the man to look for someone else
While love is important,to most men respect supercedes love
That's why in some Cases the man goes after the Secretary and leaves the wife cos the wife is practicing "see finish"

Like I said am not saying that is the case here just saying!

Guys if u agree hit the like button ,if you don't mention me and let's hear your view

You are 100% right

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 31, 2015
Great...craps like this would continue to make fp,while worthy topics would never "smell" fp at all
#pained
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 31, 2015
Airforce1:

shez got a new man

But it can never be wizkid

#TrueTalk bruv, only few superstars end up wiff before fame gf... kinda rare undecided
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by SemuhleB(f): 6:45pm On May 31, 2015
kendrick9:
wow.. the girl is stunning and she's lightskin too..
she is biracial so that is quite obvious her complexion would be light skinned undecided
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:46pm On May 31, 2015
Airforce1:
Her name is Sophie rahman. she was Wiz's first girlfriend and was with him when the going was tough. this half caste girl was featured in his first video- "Holla @ your boy"

Now whiz is fully blown and has decided to leave her...typical of men who forget their roots. smh

One of the many reasons i dont like Wizkid is his "arrogance" and his "i sabi am" way of living.

Am sure the babe has moved on with her life.

By the way,

Where Is Your Album??
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by petux(m): 6:46pm On May 31, 2015
Wizkid f**king all girls that kums iz way since d release of Holla @ ur boi....e no fit kopy olamide
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 31, 2015
Airforce1:
Her name is Sophie rahman. she was Wiz's first girlfriend and was with him when the going was tough. this half caste girl was featured in his first video- "Holla @ your boy"

Now whiz is fully blown and has decided to leave her...typical of men who forget their roots. smh

If you don suck juice finish, na to throwaway the container na,

Which of you dey keep juice container for house undecided

And women are like juice container
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by indiraserv: 6:46pm On May 31, 2015
Thanks boss
dapsonlou:

You are 100% right
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by sanandreas(m): 6:46pm On May 31, 2015
Beautiful. Diamond hope u won't leave me now that I am still hustling.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by dapsonlou(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2015
Fairgodwin:
My oh my! If that girl is still the lady in that last photo, I say, WOW!
Wizkid, you miss, lol.
Give me such a lady and I'm okay with the world!
Well, I'll keep searching [till I find].
Meanwhile, #teamvirgin till then.

Do you know if the girl is a trouble Maker and he was actually lucky to leave her?
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by nairainfoscom(m): 6:48pm On May 31, 2015
WTH?? You mean wizkid left this girl??! President Buhari must probe him for this!!
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by mickyeddi(m): 6:48pm On May 31, 2015
Who is whizkid?
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by M4gunners: 6:48pm On May 31, 2015
The girl no bad at all she fine pass her(Wizkid ) baby Mama.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by cozy7(m): 6:48pm On May 31, 2015
The girl is really a beauty to behold!
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by folabayo1(f): 6:49pm On May 31, 2015
Fame changes so many things cheesy
I wonder how airforce1 will start acting to his fans on NL wen he gets dere.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Deltagiant: 6:49pm On May 31, 2015
tevinsolt:
wtf is half caste? she is Biracial or mixed

Half-caste is equally appropriate though not popularly used...you can consult your dictionary

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by dolafunmi(f): 6:55pm On May 31, 2015
indiraserv:
You see why ladies bleach? Ehn!
lol
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 31, 2015
They broke up... So what!
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by tevinsolt: 6:56pm On May 31, 2015
Deltagiant:

Half caste is equally appropriate though not popularly used...you can consult your dictionary

I do know what it means but it isn't appropriate. read on how the word was used back in days.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by ochejagabriel: 6:57pm On May 31, 2015
She looks like Jiliet Ibrahim
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by redcliff: 6:58pm On May 31, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Considering the fact that he was poor at that time the woman really tried. A sweet looking woman like that dating a poor, short boy? Nah.

True love

ayo balogun was never a poor boy. He comes from a middle class family.. that is no way poor!
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Fairgodwin(m): 7:00pm On May 31, 2015
dapsonlou:

Do you know if the girl is a trouble Maker and he was actually lucky to leave her?

Ok.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by sucess001(m): 7:04pm On May 31, 2015
I knw sophie...aka Boye...sweet and nice gal..

Shez moved on....

I tink twas gud she moved on...fame ain't always a guarantee of gud relationships...
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by boxypane(m): 7:05pm On May 31, 2015
And wen he now wore musical grenade, he blew and she disappeared grin. I know Badt Guys. Me!!!!
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Dignitygab(m): 7:06pm On May 31, 2015
Its owk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' / Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React / Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.