Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star (76884 Views)

Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} / See This Very Old Motivating Picture Of Wizkid With Clarence Peter In Work Mode! / Seephoto Of Wizkid With His First Girl Friend Before He Became A Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Bollinger(m): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
indiraserv:
Hmmmm so what happened?
Am not saying this is the case
But sometimes when a man's status changes the woman realises but fails to acknowledge it and want to still treat and refer to him like
"I know where u started from"
And of cos it causes the man to look for someone else
While love is important,to most men respect supercedes love
That's why in some Cases the man goes after the Secretary and leaves the wife cos the wife is practicing "see finish"

Like I said am not saying that is the case here just saying!

Guys if u agree hit the like button ,if you don't mention me and let's hear your view

And 233 people liked this dumb post.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by indiraserv: 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
And you enjoy quoting me and saying something silly
Its ok I have noticed you.....
Now step aside ...
Thank you!
Bollinger:

And 233 people liked this dumb post.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Bollinger(m): 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
indiraserv:
And you enjoy quoting me and saying something silly
Its ok I have noticed you.....
Now step aside ...
Thank you!

I apologise for quoting you. But, it was imperative I do so, so as to enable me make my point of how incredibly naive your post was. what you fail to realise is change is a constant in every relationship and the inability of both parties to adapt to it is often the cause of break ups and or divorce. It is not always one persons failures.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by indiraserv: 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
I think our points are similar,and I do agree its the responsibility of both parties to work on their relationship
However is it unheard of that a woman is stuck on her POV of who her husband used to be and not who he is at the moment ?
Secondly isn't it easier to love a woman who respects and loves you? Mind you I put respect first because a man's interpretation of a woman's love is in her showing respect in how she talks/relates with him and her actions.....
And I don't mean the type of respect that says "I hope u aren't crazy Sir"

I can go on and on but its been a hectic day abeg
Bollinger:

I apologise for quoting you. But, it was imperative I do so, so as to enable me make my point of how incredibly naive your post was. what you fail to realise is change is a constant in every relationship and the inability of both parties to adapt to it is often the cause of break ups and or divorce. It is not always one persons failures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by jaydee87(m): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Fairgodwin:

that'd have been nice, but I don't think she'd want me - you know I'm not a 'celebrity'
to be frank with u she ain't keen on celeb...
just come out plain other and she would be a friend... that I can assure u..
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Fairgodwin(m): 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
jaydee87:

to be frank with u she ain't keen on celeb...
just come out plain other and she would be a friend... that I can assure u..

hahaha, funny you. I like your way, though.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by free37: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ok o. lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Airforce1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
grin
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by iamkingzlee(m): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
Airforce1:
grin
Check on your mail bruv.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by gbens2000(m): 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fairgodwin:
My oh my! If that girl is still the lady in that last photo, I say, WOW!
Wizkid, you miss, lol.
Give me such a lady and I'm okay with the world!
Well, I'll keep searching [till I find].
..ode na p***y go damage
Meanwhile, #teamvirgin till then.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by sucess001(m): 10:48am On Jun 05, 2015
jaydee87:

can do u a favour by giving you her address but think u will like her sister more...

i concur...semira is a sweeter and more conservative gurl...
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by jaydee87(m): 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
sucess001:

i concur...semira is a sweeter and more conservative gurl...
yes and the most beautiful amongst the three...
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 11, 2015
Waoh... d babe fine gan o
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by meobizy(f): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
She’s the one who ran out of her husband’s house, yes? Lol, forever a slay queen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' / Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React / Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.