Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque (59865 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) / Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning / Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by BankManager(m): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2015
We had enough from ex-President GEJ.. We don't want words from President Buhari..
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by kuroben4real: 7:46am On Jun 01, 2015
The thing this man wey no get waec certificate, wey they forge give am be say; its now time for real action, & not real talking......someone should help me tell him in his native tongue
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by omojeesu(m): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2015
Kokopos:

Did your Post Master Bag I mean PMB ever wished Jonathan's government well? He promised to make GEJ's government ungovernable and he expects people to wish him well. He that kills by the sword will die by the sword. I wish him what ever he wished GEJ IJN. AMEN

Yes I understand you. You and I see things differently. The spirits in us are different. This explains much in our attitudes, wishes, comments on Nairaland, etc

Two wrongs don't make a right. Will your expressed wish do you, me and Nigerians good? You want vengeance? Leave that to God. He says, 'Vengeance is mine'.

You want your enemy to die by the sword. Good, but there is something better:

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Matthew 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

THIS IS THE ONE I HAVE CHOSEN. I ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO LIKEWISE FOR OUR COLLECTIVE GOOD

God bless u! God bless Nigeria!!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by mezebel(f): 7:57am On Jun 01, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The reaction has started. Him go react tire grin
u are a suspect
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 01, 2015
Oh! Interesting. You were following me yea? You wey be non mediocre. .. talk sense.

nortcentrallord:

I never heard you speak like this all through GEJ's term in office. So you know what is good for a government to succeed? grin grin grin mediocres everywhere. undecided
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Amanwulu1(m): 8:31am On Jun 01, 2015
UnknownT:
I guess you have forgotten so soon that people said that the only thing GEJ knows how to do is to condemn Boko Haram attack anytime they strike? Now condemning BH attacks has become the best thing since sliced bread
u dey mind ignorant psychophants all over here.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Amanwulu1(m): 8:37am On Jun 01, 2015
Bunker1:
Nigerians grow up.
leave GEJ to be in the past.
Good one president.
gej was better dan his predecesors including buhari. Even his haters knw it. So he'll remain d yardstick to measure buhari's success by d open minded nigerians, not politicians.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Amanwulu1(m): 8:42am On Jun 01, 2015
dunkem21:
How many more Nigerians will die before the commander in chief swing into action? ..

he has relocated d defence h/q to maiduguri n dat's action. He'll not personally carry gun to defeat bh as some idiots wanted gej to do.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by dunkem21(m): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2015
Amanwulu1:
he has relocated d defence h/q to maiduguri n dat's action. He'll not personally carry gun to defeat bh as some idiots wanted gej to do.

You're right. I wouldn't have made that comment if the 'idiots' knew that GEJ wouldn't have carried a gun.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Marshalee: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2015
he said he is going to move defence hqers to borno state I suggest he move presidential villa there too
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 9:44am On Jun 01, 2015
newsance:

I taya for the man ooh....
i wonder o!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2015
Flashh:

Are you dumb because you are silly or you are silly because you are dumb?
u n ur president r dullards.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 9:49am On Jun 01, 2015
bashydemy:
Yes he is in power and will be your president for the next 4 to 8yrs..
dnt tink d dullard will favour u o..n u'll 4ever b slaves to d dullards.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by bashydemy(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2015
johnbuck81:
dnt tink d dullard will favour u o..n u'll 4ever b slaves to d dullards.
Don't worry about us worry about your GEJ and the humiliation he got on march 28
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 9:52am On Jun 01, 2015
Flashh:

Is that your problem?

If it is... GO HIT YOUR HEAD WITH A CONCRETE BLOCK.. it will surely fix some nuts into your brain.
stop quoting me...dullard.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 9:59am On Jun 01, 2015
bashydemy:
Don't worry about us worry about your GEJ and the humiliation he got on march 28
i'll rather die like a man than live as a slave.
#foolzzz
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by bashydemy(m): 10:13am On Jun 01, 2015
johnbuck81:
i'll rather die like a man than live as a slave.
#foolzzz
hahahhaa are you referring to Ojuwku?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2015
bashydemy:
hahahhaa are you referring to Ojuwku?
seems r u happy being a slave?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by bashydemy(m): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2015
johnbuck81:
seems r u happy being a slave?
You are slave to your Otuoke paymaster..
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by boujaye: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2015
DaBullIT:

Condemn and Condemned for 5 and half years, 6 weeks to election he paid mercenaries to do something , i call that clueless

what is clueless about it? whatsoever it will take for that muster to be wiped out is welcome.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by mekadinho(f): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2015
helovesme:

PMB has only been president for barely 48hours, so what exactly are you on about?

Your "protection pay master" was at the helm for over 5years, what did he achieve?

barcanista, God has given you a brain - please use it to post responsibly.

Stop tying ru.bbish, so if anoda country should invade us nw, d president ll nt do anytin cos he is 24hrs old in office?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by walozanga(m): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2015
BUHARI WILL GRADUALLY BECOME A TALKATIVE OOOOH. WHAT IS THE IMPACT OF HIS COMMENTS
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by angelsing(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Emphasis on WILL.... This man has been using this WILL but no result yet....

Buhari will...
Dude, this is not criticism but childishness from ur part...it is just 2days after for christ sake...make ur criticism justifiable and no one will have the moral to castigate or insult you..I know u will scream u can't be silence bla bla bla..Grow up dude!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by ABEngine(m): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
DaBullIT:
Now that's what a president should say unlike the unwanted one who would still need to confirm from his chief of staff

SHurrrup my friend! This is the same response your so called unwanted one would have to give still. I expected he would jump into military full gears and go on a manhunt for these terrorists with every single attack. I am sorry to say this, the politicians are in a world of their own, you better understand this. Everything or anything that swings the judgments and policies in their favor is tenable not the wanton need of the populace, who cares
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by AnanseK(m): 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
" who would ever trust the clueless one? Good riddance to bad rubbish. I hope the otuoke peasants are kind enough to tolerate him and his irresponsibility and incompetence even at local level."
------------------------------------------------------------
Jonathan Vows to End Insurgency Before Handing Over to Buhari
EZIM WAMATH
30/04/2015 15:49:00 87 0
FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInReddit

Nigeria - President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in a statement by Reuben Abati on Thursday pledged to liberate regions plagued by the Boko Haram insurgency before handing over to Gen. Muhammadu Buhari on May 29.
According to him, the ongoing military operations in the North-East is very successful so far -"we can now say two states are completely free from terrorist control, while in the third state, it is only in one Local Government Area that they are still present. That is in the Sambisa Forest,” he said.

He also noted the military had already moved into the forest to seize the remaining camps of the terrorists, adding that the recent rescue of about 300 abducted girls and women was further evidence of the success being achieved in the ongoing operation.

President Jonathan spoke when he received a delegation of Heads of Customs from the West and Central African Region of the World Customs Organisation led by the Secretary-General of the organisation, Mr. Kunio Mikuriya in Abuja.

#Nigeria #BokoHaram #Jonathan #Buhari

Vote for this Article
Tags
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by DaBullIT(m): 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
[quote author=Majestee post=34295400][/quote]

Nice Picture, But take the time to read the emboldened in this post

In 2013, the then National Leader for the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, heavily criticized the declaration of a state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe states.

Speaking at a Hausa program in Kaduna, he said the government's offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect was a grave injustice against the North.

He said the Federal Government gave special treatment to the [size=18pt]Niger Delta militants[/size] by granting them amnesty, but the Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses destroyed.

He said President Goodluck Jonathan had failed from the outset in addressing the problem of security in Nigeria. He observed that the [size=18pt]security challenge in Nigeria began with the Niger Delta area, when politicians, trying to retain their positions, recruited youths and armed them to help them win elections through sheer brute force.[/size]

Buhari said, “What is responsible for the security situation in the country was caused by the activities of Niger Delta militants.

“Every Nigerian that is familiar with what happened knows this. The Niger Delta militants started it all. What happened is that the governors of the Niger Delta region at that time wanted to win their elections, so they recruited the youths and gave them guns and bullets and used them against their opponents to win elections by force.

“After the elections were over, they asked the boys to return the guns, the boys refused to return the guns. Because of that, the allowance that was being given to the youths by the governors during that time was stopped.

“The youths resorted to kidnapping oil workers and were collecting dollars as ransom. Now a boy of 18 to 20 years was getting about $500 in a week, why will he go to school and spend 20 years to study and then come back and get employed by government to be paid N100,000 a month; that is if he is lucky to get employment?

“So kidnapping became very rampant in the south-south and the south-east. They kidnapped people and were collecting money.

“How did Boko Haram start? We know that their leader, Mohammed Yusuf, started his militancy and the police couldn’t control them and the army was invited. He was arrested by soldiers and handed over to the police.

“The appropriate thing to do, according to the law, was for the police to carry out investigations and charge him to court for prosecution, but they killed him, his in-law was killed, they went and demolished their houses.

“Because of that, his supporters resorted to what they are doing today.

“You see in the case of the Niger Delta militants, the late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua sent an airplane to bring them, he sat down with them and discussed with them, they were cajoled, and they were given money and granted amnesty.

From the same this day news

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

Every NIGERIAN PROBLEM IS YOU AND YOUR FORE FATHERS
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Flashh: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
johnbuck81:
stop quoting me...dullard.
johnbuck81:
u n ur president r dullards.
And a retarded_ idiot_ like you have the fücking time to quote me... You are fücking jobless.

I will blame your clueless GEJ who couldn't provide latrine cleaning job for fools_ like you.

Dumber fücking gay.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Flashh:

And a retarded_ idiot_ like you have the fücking time to quote me... You are fücking jobless.

I will blame your clueless GEJ who couldn't provide latrine cleaning job for fools_ like you.

Dumber fücking gay.
ur fada gay...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos) / Sanusi Lamido At His Newborn Daughter's Naming Ceremony In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.