Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,514 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque (59867 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) / Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning / Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Flashh: 7:07pm On May 31, 2015
johnbuck81:
dullard old man...stop talking n start working.
Home training you don't have... Idiot_

4 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by folabayo1(f): 7:08pm On May 31, 2015
Baba don dey charge grin

Nigerians should wait and see grin
We know u will deliver sir!

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 31, 2015
Nigerians sends their condolences....
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 31, 2015
Ok...
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 31, 2015
Buhari should stop hiding, he should act and stop this hypocrisy. Damn this Buhari, call your boys to order and stop acting like you're not their master

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by anonimi: 7:12pm On May 31, 2015
folabayo1:
Baba don dey charge grin

Nigerians should wait and see grin
We know u will deliver sir!

Has he said anything better than what Jonathan used to say

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by helovesme(f): 7:12pm On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
Emphasis on WILL.... This man has been using this WILL but no result yet....

Buhari will...

PMB has only been president for barely 48hours, so what exactly are you on about?

Your "protection pay master" was at the helm for over 5years, what did he achieve?

barcanista, God has given you a brain - please use it to post responsibly.

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Kx: 7:13pm On May 31, 2015
dunkem21:
How many more Nigerians will die before the commander in chief swing into action? ..

For u he probably shud have swung into action before he was sworn in, still u would have cried that he was forming a para govt.

For crying out loud, minister of defence, NSA etc have not come on board yet.
Let action begin first, let minimah and d committee of pot belly military ogas be replaced first by d action centred in coming ones before we start assessing pmb fight of BH.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by holatin(m): 7:15pm On May 31, 2015
johnbuck81:
why am I not surprise at your post ?
dumb women gave birth to dumb children
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by tolexy007(m): 7:15pm On May 31, 2015
soro wa ni yen? Baba we need action nt ordinary talk like previous administration, don't forget dat is y we vote for u

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by folabayo1(f): 7:16pm On May 31, 2015
anonimi:

Has he said anything better than what Jonathan used to say
no but he won't just talk but also act to prove himself.
Unlike jona who likes to party and open teeth weneva there's issue that needs urgent attention in the country.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by M4gunners: 7:16pm On May 31, 2015
Are Chibok girls yet freed or they still want more pregnancy in preparation for 2019 election?

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by jerome4u(m): 7:17pm On May 31, 2015
Buhari swing into action pls, we don,t need u too much talk, we need action

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by anonimi: 7:17pm On May 31, 2015
helovesme:

PMB has only been president for barely 48hours, so what exactly are you on about?

Your "protection pay master" was at the helm for over 5years, what did he achieve?

barcanista, God has given you a brain - please use it to post responsibly.

If you are referring to Jonathan with the bold part above, then I will advise you to stop playing deaf, dumb and blind by going through the 14 pages of the thread below =>

[img]http://www.rolfkenneth.no/deaf_dumb_blind.jpg[/img]

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by situationroom: 7:18pm On May 31, 2015
foolish man is this what we voted you in to do...if we wanted someone who will condemn the attacks we would have kept Johnathan..... so shut the fvck up and end book haram

7 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by nortcentrallord(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2015
DaBullIT:
Now that's what a president should say unlike the unwanted one who would still need to confirm from his chief of staff

Hahahahaha, all I see is the same statement. GEJ made all these statements on different occasions. I thought he would just do something different. Now he knows how democracy works. If it was GEJ, they would have said he is clueless. All of you supporting everything buhari does are just mediocres and you guys are his free ride to hell.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 31, 2015
johnbuck81:

Don't.worry.
Pdp hatched bh.
Now that pdp is.out...bh.will also be.crushed.
So shut the fuuccck up or u get smashed tha fuuccck up

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by chesterlee(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2015
President Buhari described the terrorists as
“cowardly murderers that target innocent people”
and called local communities to continue their
vigilante activities.

Oh...He wants the local communities to continue their vigilante activities...Hypocrisy!!!
coming from the same man than criticized GEJ when hunters killed Boko haram members saying the government has left the people to protect themselves....

Brainless One indeed!!!!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by anonimi: 7:20pm On May 31, 2015
folabayo1:
no but he won't just talk but also act to prove himself.
Unlike jona who likes to party and open teeth weneva there's issue that needs urgent attention in the country.

Until he has acted "to prove himself" by stopping Boko Haram completely from further attacks he is just like Jonathan.
That should be clear to any dullard even!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by oshe11: 7:21pm On May 31, 2015
barcanista:

Buhari will...
oga barcanista pls help a broda, av bn try to upload my pix on my profile bt kudnt....... Any suggestions?
Tanx in advanx.......
Any1 cn stl help bt pls no bashing......... TERMINUS!!!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by seeker121(m): 7:23pm On May 31, 2015
Boko haram your days are number,ur end is very close cos SAI BABA will not tolerate rubbish.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by nobul(m): 7:24pm On May 31, 2015
Mr president may God help U.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Kokopos(m): 7:25pm On May 31, 2015
POST OF MAIL BAG I MEAN PMB by now should have announced his service chives and started assault on HB.
As a man who knows what to do he should have started shopping for new service chives since he will definitely retire the current service chives.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 31, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Haba! Let him settle now. Abeg give him some breathing space so that he could do his work.
Magicians don't need time. Baba should just cast the spell or wave the magic wand to rid the State off these criminals. Baba on his campaign grounds made himself a Magician. He should perform the magic. PERIOD

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Bifwoli: 7:26pm On May 31, 2015
Buhari the magician is failing already coz his Hausa jujus he used to make promises were false powers.

Let him keep failing coz you foolz were warned but didn't listen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 31, 2015
Buhari needs to show these infidels that a brand new administration, that is really serious in sweeping them and the mayhem they leave in their wake, off from the shores of this nation, has truly and finally arrived! He must waste no further time to show them that a General is now in control not some hat- waering weaklings. grin
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by DJEhimond(m): 7:27pm On May 31, 2015
Dear President,
I have heard enough.
Mind you, I've not had light since you assumed power.

Sincerely.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 31, 2015
oshe11:
oga barcanista pls help a broda, av bn try to upload my pix on my profile bt kudnt....... Any suggestions?
Tanx in advanx.......
Any1 cn stl help bt pls no bashing......... TERMINUS!!!
errm I don't get you oga me. Does the pic fall within the accepted specification?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:29pm On May 31, 2015
Wsdm:

May this insult be returned to you before you die.
Amen to who u quoted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by lavatoz(f): 7:30pm On May 31, 2015
UnknownT:
I guess you have forgotten so soon that people said that the only thing GEJ knows how to do is to condemn Boko Haram attack anytime they strike? Now condemning BH attacks has become the best thing since sliced bread
They've also forgotten it's the same Buhari that said boko haram shouldn't be condemned. Now they're gushing over him because...? Is Buhari like a God among men? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2015
barcanista:

Buhari will...
Shey u have started. If I start my own na, u go cry fowl play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos) / Sanusi Lamido At His Newborn Daughter's Naming Ceremony In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.