Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque (59865 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) / Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning / Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by opribo(m): 9:26pm On May 31, 2015
Buhari said amnesty is the way to go for boko so let them come out and let's see them to claim the amnesty. We cannot give nesty to faceless people and ghosts.

Any attempt to use military on boko the buharo owescMiherians an apology for misleading the previous govt.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by amakasul(f): 9:28pm On May 31, 2015
UnknownT:
I guess you have forgotten so soon that people said that the only thing GEJ knows how to do is to condemn Boko Haram attack anytime they strike? Now condemning BH attacks has become the best thing since sliced bread

Even by your impossible yardstick in measuring PMB, you have forgotten that GEJ went to sleep on the job and allowed a small fire to become a wild fire threatening Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by BABANGBALI: 9:29pm On May 31, 2015
Na now I know say Nigeria get president,unlike that clueless boy from otuoke. I know say one off his clueless born throway children on nairaland will quote me to attack me grin
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 31, 2015
Wsdm:

May this insult be returned to you before you die.

haahahha so funny. that is why you have to call GEJ a great Man cos he received and consumed all kinds of insults. Dude, one statement for, "if you called GEJ clueless and other names and you open ur routine mouth to say this, i bet you, you will be insulted and be called all those names throughout your existence

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by UnknownT: 9:32pm On May 31, 2015
amakasul:

Even by your impossible yardstick in measuring PMB, you have forgotten that GEJ went to sleep on the job and allowed a small fire to become a wild fire threatening Nigeria.
a fire which started in his administration? Well, let's pray the wild fire doesn't burn us all right now

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Icekyng: 9:33pm On May 31, 2015
ZAMZINE:

MIX SNIPPER FOR THE slowpoke ZOBO A BEG.
hatred Don almost kill am finish jare

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by omolami: 9:42pm On May 31, 2015
This is 72 hours, Buhari is yet to react to the killings and burning of houses by 500gun men that attacked Jos Plateau state. Buhari I'd a biased leader. Nigerians should take note. Certificate less man

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 31, 2015
[b][/b]DUNCE OLD FELLOW. BRING THE CHANGE, DECEIVER. STOP CAPRISOO

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by jkross(m): 9:47pm On May 31, 2015
Like play like play reality sets in

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Situation001(m): 9:50pm On May 31, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The reaction has started. Him go react tire grin
is your papa a boko haram or your mama a wìtch.. coz it seems your happy with this shedding of blood and you never pray it end any moment from now...
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by lavatoz(f): 9:51pm On May 31, 2015
Freemanan:

Such is the new trend....
We now use people's lives to exhibit tribal grudge and score political points .... What a shame...
I understand human beings are being used like pawns
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 31, 2015
twoondei:
but i think we would be better off proferring solutions than throwing banters on NL.
if you were president, what will you do to curb the menace?

U people no wan ask this same question wen GEJ was condemning it...

Now ur talking about Proferring solutions.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 31, 2015
How can he just react

He must go to Maiduguri n visit the family of the diseased. Oww, this is so irresponsible for a new president...

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by agabaI23(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2015
This reaction is not different from GEJ's reactions.

Why did he not visit the scene of the bomb blast?

All talks and no action. We want action please!!!

4 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2015
bashydemy:
Are you a fool? this man just get into seat just 2 days and you want him to perform miracle that your clueless GEJ cannot perform in 6yrs in 2 days? God punish you.
dats y i said "stop talking n start working"
by d way..seems u r from d dullard family..
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by goodgood2(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2015
Are you for real? You've left me with no option other than to report you to NDLEA.
DaBullIT:
Now that's what a president should say unlike the unwanted one who would still need to confirm from his chief of staff
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2015
stayblack:
GOAT.... grin
tel ya fada dat one.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by calculator123(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2015
DaBullIT:
Now that's what a president should say unlike the unwanted one who would still need to confirm from his chief of staff
at least he didnt stop d bombing
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by nortcentrallord(m): 10:07pm On May 31, 2015
twoondei:
but i think we would be better off proferring solutions than throwing banters on NL.
if you were president, what will you do to curb the menace?

I never heard you speak like this all through GEJ's term in office. So you know what is good for a government to succeed? grin grin grin mediocres everywhere. undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by bashydemy(m): 10:07pm On May 31, 2015
johnbuck81:
dats y i said "stop talking n start working"
by d way..seems u r from d dullard family..
Am a yoruba man and stop your hatred for PMB, it took GEJ 6yrs without doing anything you and your lots did not complain.. PMB took over on friday and its weekend so dont rush boy
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 10:08pm On May 31, 2015
kennyeast:
Dullard son of a dullard father, what do u want him to do? I thought u guys said he was the one sponsoring boko haram to frustrate gej government? Imbe**

oh yes...he is one of d boko haram sponsors...jux dat d dogs no wan listen to their master again.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 10:10pm On May 31, 2015
bashydemy:
Am a yoruba man and stop your hatred for PMB, it took GEJ 6yrs without doing anything you and your lots did not complain.. PMB took over on friday and its weekend so dont rush boy
yoloba man leave me alone..ur master is in power nw.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by vislabraye(m): 10:11pm On May 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

Please send a link and the name of whoever said so

In reality Jonathan said "they are our children"

The Northern elders said so. They were the ones shouting genocide when Gej was sending soldiers to stop them.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2015
Peaceisgold:
SHUT D Bleep UP!
seems ur period is over flowing abi?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2015
ayindejimmy:

If you're so much in haste.. Why not join the army?
Even on Friday and Saturday BH struck.
The baton has changed. A new approach has to be deviced since the old ways isn't working. Remember he is not a magician.
yes...d old dullard is a magician.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by BERNIMOORE: 10:13pm On May 31, 2015
UnknownT:
a fire which started in his administration? Well, let's pray the wild fire doesn't burn us all right now
a fire that started under yaradua when yusuf boko leader was killed, was sabotaged by northern elders who breed almajiiris to cushion bokom haram training in Niger and and unleashed on Nigerian s for all the gej tenure, had grown beyond the earlier control of the northern elders and will soon consume the north!

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 10:15pm On May 31, 2015
oladraz:

Dunno who you are but I know you are not as active as he is .anyway you are anti buhari I see and I can't blame you for that we need pole like you till 2023, ur criticism will help us in a long way
shut up...u r jux anoda dullard.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by optimismlaz(m): 10:15pm On May 31, 2015
Buhari will defeat Boko boys n bring back our girls because he know were they are. They are just greeting him. Its just a phone n his boys will come back

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by UnknownT: 10:15pm On May 31, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
a fire that started under yaradua when yusuf boko leader was killed, was sabotaged by northern elders who breed almajiiris to cushion bokom haram training in Niger and and unleashed on Nigerian s for all the gej tenure, had grown beyond the earlier control of the northern elders and will soon consume the north!
cc: amakasul grin
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2015
Sacramento4real:

This same person will break bottle and even fight someone who calls his father who is not even as old as Buhari names,yet here he is his calling an elderly man Dullard.

Smh for what we youths are turning into.You could still have made your point without giving a direct insult.
Would not be surprise if Buhari's last child is senior to you.
adult like u will steal meat from ur mums pot n accuse ur younger ones.
#dullard
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2015
Mcaise:

This world will come to pass and verily verily I say unto you, this foolishness of yours shall never come to pass.
keep smokin dat dog sh#t.
#foolishdullard
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 31, 2015
Choi! !! See comments! !!

It's really pleasurable to see the APC ferociously defending their master. It's indeed interesting! !!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos) / Sanusi Lamido At His Newborn Daughter's Naming Ceremony In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.