Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque (59855 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) / Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning / Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by nigerianvenom(m): 10:22pm On May 31, 2015
Wsdm:

May this insult be returned to you before you die.

Same way it will return to u on all d curses u and ur cohort rained on gej
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 10:22pm On May 31, 2015
ZAMZINE:

IF YOUR PAPA TRY DO HALF OF WHAT THE MAN YOU ARE CALLING A DULLARD DID IN HIS LIFE TIME, YOU WILL SURELY BE A RESPONSIBLE HUMAN BEING BY NOW. WHAT EVER ABUSE YOU SEND TO HIM AND ME I REPACKAGE AM BACK TO SENDER. RESPECT YA ELDERS SO THAT YOU GO GET THE SAME..... CURSE THEM AND ENJOY A MISERABLE LIFE... SHIKENA.
na so e pain u reach?mumu.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 10:24pm On May 31, 2015
Icekyng:

hey calm...u still nt recovered from d election defeat
take chilled zobo for ur level
if to say u get sense u for collect champaigne
ur president still remains a dullard.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 10:26pm On May 31, 2015
akoaki:

I hate to say this, let there be some decorum on nairaland. The moderators have a big job on their hands to ensure that some uncouth , frustrated and uncultured posters dont soil the image of the organisation. We are in a new era where decency , patriotism and common sense should guide our public conduct.
karma exist.
#nonsense
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Solozzo(m): 10:26pm On May 31, 2015
twoondei:
but i think we would be better off proferring solutions than throwing banters on NL.
if you were president, what will you do to curb the menace?

I will immediateLY activate that army section, deploying more troops from nearby barracks to protect mosques churches and schools to find and destroy BH nest within 24 hours. Deploy military helicopter surveys, intelligence, ss men and get them to meet with elders, community local hunters to search for terror nests, deploy military/mercenary teams to destroy them. Support community leaders, employ local informants to collate info on terrorist moves in their areas with CID, SS support. Encourage community to do antiBH marches and condemn attacks to demoralize BH. Protect whistle blowers and reward community members who leak info on BH.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by saintandsinnerz: 10:27pm On May 31, 2015
holatin:
why am I not surprise at your post ?
dumb women gave birth to dumb children
If you are calling his mum dumb because he insulted PMB, then your mum is also dumb because you have insulted GEJ countless times

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by jjaku2012: 10:27pm On May 31, 2015
Wsdm:

sha baba dey beg social media make them take it easy with him. he will see more than GEJ.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2015
oscarjulliet:
thare is no a country that call their President dolard within less than 100 hours in office and progress. The entire country love Jonathan for more than two years bfo they hate him because of his inactive. Be respectful my guy, this is Nigeria president. Give him some time bfor u hate him. Love and pray.
u wan preach 4 me or wetin na?hang am there joor.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 10:29pm On May 31, 2015
kestolove95:
wawa wen ur drunkard hero was dia for 6 years wat did he achieve
a dullard remains a dullard.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by scotz101(m): 10:30pm On May 31, 2015
DaBullIT:
Now that's what a president should say unlike the unwanted one who would still need to confirm from his chief of staff

funny you. what's the difference between this promise he made and what we have been hearing for the last 5 years. SMh
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 10:31pm On May 31, 2015
danjumakolo:

Don't.worry.
Pdp hatched bh.
Now that pdp is.out...bh.will also be.crushed.
So shut the fuuccck up or u get smashed tha fuuccck up
ur trying to be foreign or wat?
#nonsense
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by modelly: 10:31pm On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
Welcome onboard bro...
Welcome dear
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 10:33pm On May 31, 2015
holatin:
why am I not surprise at your post ? dumb women gave birth to dumb children
tel dat to ur oldgirl.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by nortcentrallord(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
this ur madness no get part two, how 'will' in a sentence affect u, u don dey 'kolo'

You don't know the meaning of WILL or when it is used? Hahahahaha. Haba na, u no go sku? grin grin grin
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2015
Flashh:

Home training you don't have... Idiot_
ur fada na goat..n dat makes u anoda goat.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by mcprince32(m): 10:35pm On May 31, 2015
DaBullIT:
Now that's what a president should say unlike the unwanted one who would still need to confirm from his chief of staff
Should say or do something?
Its like you are hot
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 10:37pm On May 31, 2015
Wsdm:

back to ur house...n may every insult u throwed towards GEJ return back to u before u kpeme.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by saintchyco: 10:38pm On May 31, 2015
an here we go again
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by nortcentrallord(m): 10:39pm On May 31, 2015
Flashh:

Home training you don't have... Idiot_

Hahahahaha, Mr Flash, so insulting an elder and the highest office in Nigeria is bad? When I rebuked you yesterday for speaking like a tout and calling GEJ names, you ended up assaulting me verbally before I lost my cool with you yet here you are rebuking another fellow even in a wrong way. grin grin grin. Mediocrity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Femistico(m): 10:40pm On May 31, 2015
noblezone:
Wait, you mean Buhari has not gone to Brono with his machine gun to face Boko Haram?
Ok o, we dey wait.
gringrin U are wicked...make the baba sef swing into action..
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Flashh: 10:42pm On May 31, 2015
johnbuck81:
ur fada na goat..n dat makes u anoda goat.
Fück you and your piggy father... Dumb ass_

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Kokopos(m): 10:45pm On May 31, 2015
omojeesu:
The vituperations of corrupt vindictive minds who wish no good to this new government and Nigerians. They are as evil as BokoHaram itself. God will deliver us from both!

Did your Post Master Bag I mean PMB ever wished Jonathan's government well? He promised to make GEJ's government ungovernable and he expects people to wish him well. He that kills by the sword will die by the sword. I wish him what ever he wished GEJ IJN. AMEN
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Flashh: 10:49pm On May 31, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hahahahaha, Mr Flash, so insulting an elder and the highest office in Nigeria is bad? When I rebuked you yesterday for speaking like a tout and calling GEJ names, you ended up assaulting me verbally before I lost my cool with you yet here you are rebuking another fellow even in a wrong way. grin grin grin. Mediocrity.
So you are tell me the crap that guy typed was right, i don't deal with people who neglect the truth just because theh are against the fact. I hope when he insult your father that way you will clap for him. smiley

And when the hell did i insult GEJ? Guy stop this stereotyping crap i hate it.

You aren't making any point in your post.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Gablo500(m): 10:53pm On May 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

I just blame the total illiteracy in u. We need a president 2 do n not say
I don't blame U dis F*****G hatter
Who pass U pass U
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 10:56pm On May 31, 2015
Flashh:

Fück you and your piggy father... Dumb ass_
keep showing ur stupidity...#dullard
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 10:58pm On May 31, 2015
Flashh:

So you are tell me the crap that guy typed was right, i don't deal with people who neglect the truth just because theh are against the fact. I hope when he insult your father that way you will clap for him. smiley

i'll keep insultin d dullard old man....i just did.
#dullarflash

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by stayblack: 11:00pm On May 31, 2015
johnbuck81:
tel ya fada dat one.
YA FADA..GOAT
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Flashh: 11:02pm On May 31, 2015
johnbuck81:
keep showing ur stupidity...#dullard
You are a bloody fool_ stupidity runs in your blood.

I can see you are still having pain over Buhari's success stüpid hateass_

Keep hate... It won't take fools_ like you anywhere!

Nitwit...

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by johnbuck81(m): 11:02pm On May 31, 2015
stayblack:
YA FADA..GOAT
mumu...wen did i become ur fada.
#dullard
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

Please send a link and the name of whoever said so

In reality Jonathan said "they are our children"

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Flashh: 11:04pm On May 31, 2015
johnbuck81:
i'll keep insultin d dullard old man....i just did.
#dullarflash
Shove your insult in your bloody stinky ass_ it won't take anything away from him.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by nortcentrallord(m): 11:05pm On May 31, 2015
Flashh:

What crap could be greater than that of a man who will not support an opposition that agrees to partner for governance even when that is the norm and practice in developed countries? May be you should read your comment on that post we had an argument about again then you will remember. Maybe you didn't think before you typed then. grin cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

JUST IN: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Condemning CJN's Suspension / Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF / President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.