Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Excessive Sexual Desire. Pls Advice.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excessive Sexual Desire. Pls Advice.. (2534 Views)

How Do You Treat Your Sexual Desire As A Single? / Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal / Man Divorces His Wife Over Her Excessive Sexual Desires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excessive Sexual Desire. Pls Advice.. by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 31, 2015
rogerdat:

You are right but..If he masturbates on any given day, his sex drive will immediately go down because he must have gotten sexual release and will be less motivated to have sex...
. But he says he has a super-normal sex drive, and dont you think that may wear his mandingo out?
Re: Excessive Sexual Desire. Pls Advice.. by Kasimaramma2(f): 6:17pm On May 31, 2015
Dear teejay,the problem is from within and not external source or if otherwise are there things that turns you on?i have known someone that at a particular tym in the morning,he feels Hot.
Now you Wish to ....n it is nt ur Will to.
I am also an introvert like yourself so i know how it feels..take up a hobbie dear,like riding,singing,cooking etc...n resist sexual driven items dat would make you remember sex...set some goals for yourself...learn to cherish and respect the dignity of your friends,they are beings not objects of self gratification
Re: Excessive Sexual Desire. Pls Advice.. by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 31, 2015
blublahd:

. But he says he has a super-normal sex drive, and dont you think that may wear his mandingo out?

Haha grin

Wearing his mandingo out might be a solution to his problem..
Re: Excessive Sexual Desire. Pls Advice.. by ademoladeji(m): 6:48pm On May 31, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
Dear teejay,the problem is from within and not external source or if otherwise are there things that turns you on?i have known someone that at a particular tym in the morning,he feels Hot.
I am also an introvert like yourself so i know how it feels..take up a hobbie dear,like riding,singing,cooking etc...n resist sexual driven items dat would make you remember sex...set some goals for yourself...learn to cherish and respect the dignity of your friends,they are beings not objects of self gratification

Wise One...
Re: Excessive Sexual Desire. Pls Advice.. by ademoladeji(m): 6:49pm On May 31, 2015
teejaysport:
Hello nairalander..
Am in my early 20's.. I noticed i have a Super-normal desire for Sex.. I don't know how to keep female friends because i end up lusting after them.. I am more of an introvert, i can't seem to discuss dis with anybody..It's really affecting my r/ship with d opposite sex, in actual fact, am scared of having a female frd bcus i know myself amd my problem..This

nearly put me in trouble sometimes ago.... pls advice me on d possible step i could take to minimize this or totally put a stop to it..Thanks

cc: adellam... Your professional advise is needed urgently!
Re: Excessive Sexual Desire. Pls Advice.. by blackprowler: 7:00pm On May 31, 2015
missclasssy:

In this case, yes.

The guy needs to fvck someone. It will curb those desires.

Why don't you ask him if he is a virgin or not.
Best guess, he is.

Nigerians are incredibly dumb with a subscription to a morality that is unsustainable and unnatural. People who read my contributions would wonder what I'm doing here.
This our hypocrisy is what is costing the society so dearly. In the future, the guy complaining of too much excitement would beg himself to even have an erecshn to finish the job. Men and women self-service in secret and come out to say "nothing spoil; I never even had the desire." Who is deceiving whom? You want to cheat nature because some people have tricked you with some religious injunctions? We are so far from the light in this Third World country
Re: Excessive Sexual Desire. Pls Advice.. by robinicule(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2015
missclasssy:
Do you have a girlfriend?
If you don't, go get one and fvck her.
hard
Re: Excessive Sexual Desire. Pls Advice.. by glimpse33(m): 7:14pm On May 31, 2015
missclasssy:
LovePeddler
Re: Excessive Sexual Desire. Pls Advice.. by teejaysport: 7:15pm On May 31, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
Thanks a bunch ma..I appreciate
Re: Excessive Sexual Desire. Pls Advice.. by teejaysport: 7:16pm On May 31, 2015
blackprowler:

Nigerians are incredibly dumb with a subscription to a morality that is unsustainable and unnatural. People who read my contributions would wonder what I'm doing here.
This our hypocrisy is what is costing the society so dearly. In the future, the guy complaining of too much excitement would beg himself to even have an erecshn to finish the job. Men and women self-service in secret and come out to say "nothing spoil; I never even had the desire." Who is deceiving whom? You want to cheat nature because some people have tricked you with some religious injunctions? We are so far from the light in this Third World country
Appreciated Sir
Re: Excessive Sexual Desire. Pls Advice.. by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 31, 2015
glimpse33:
LovePeddler

You meant to say _Whore right?
Re: Excessive Sexual Desire. Pls Advice.. by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 31, 2015
glimpse33:
LovePeddler

You meant to say _Whore right?
Re: Excessive Sexual Desire. Pls Advice.. by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 31, 2015
missclasssy:

Op, this is the best advice you can get. I think its because you really havnt had much sex. When you start f∆cking your gf, believe me it will dwindle.
Re: Excessive Sexual Desire. Pls Advice.. by Kasimaramma2(f): 7:35pm On May 31, 2015
teejaysport:

Thanks a bunch ma..I appreciate
uwc dear....buh i am nt MA.*covers face in shame* i am @ least eight years your junior...*sheddn tears*

(1) (2) (Reply)

End Time This End Time That / I Am In Love With Prettythicksme.. / The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.