Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone (4154 Views)

When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone by stuff46(m): 7:31pm On May 31, 2015
Most times i see guys suffering themselves about some girls that obviously show signs that they dont want and would never want to have anything do with you. Just try abandoning girls that show the signs below.

Not every girl you meet is going to be attracted to you. Indeed, unless you're in a distinct minority of extremely charming, good-looking men, the odds are that fewer women are going to be attracted to you than not. This is just a fact, and you shouldn't take it as a personal blow to your confidence. However, you should keep an eye out for signs that a woman isn't interested and wants you to leave her alone. She may not say it in so many words, but she will give clear signs that you should be aware of if you don't want to come off as a creep.

EXCUSES If a girl makes excuse after excuse for not being able to see you, you should take it as a sign that she's not interested and wants you to leave her alone. The odds are that she's not going to flat-out tell you that she doesn't like you, as that would hurt your feelings. But if she has to wash her hair on Friday, babysit Saturday, edit her short film on
Sunday, bake cookies on Monday and so on, then you should probably assume she wants you to leave her alone. If she's interested in you she'll reschedule her events for you.

OTHER GUYS If a girl is into you, she either won't see other guys or won't tell you about other guys she's seeing, because she won't want to jeopardize her chances with you. However, if she constantly talks about other guys or tells you about her dates, then she
sees you as more of a friend and less of a potential boyfriend. In other words, leave her alone.

AVOIDING COMMUNICATION If you have to text her, call her and leave four voicemails over three days in order to get one email back, she probably wants you to leave her alone. Think about how you treat other people -- do you decline to get in touch with them for days
when they call you? She probably doesn't either, in general, but if she wants you to leave her alone, she will take her time getting back to you.
BODY LANGUAGE If you take a step towards her and she takes a step away, she's putting a physical distance between you and her. The same goes for edging away on a couch, not taking your hand and generally avoiding
intimacy. If she wanted you to be around her, she wouldn't mind you being close to her and touching her. If she doesn't want you around, then she will make a point of keeping distance between you.

www.datingtips.match.com/signs-girl-wants-leave-her-alone-13443373.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 31, 2015
thanks for the tips charlie.
Re: Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:05pm On May 31, 2015
Ok
Re: Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:07pm On May 31, 2015
I'm glad to know she don't want to leave me alone.
Re: Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone by TRADELYN: 8:17pm On May 31, 2015
grin cheesy wink

This is 99.9% correct.

1 Like

Re: Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone by stuff46(m): 9:02pm On May 31, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
I'm glad to know she don't want to leave me alone.

She hasnt really seen life you know. grin
Re: Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone by starlight101(m): 9:19pm On May 31, 2015
Fact#
Re: Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone by idu1(m): 9:21pm On May 31, 2015
Nice one....
Re: Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone by emperorchedda(m): 9:28pm On May 31, 2015
A girl exhibits the first sign to me and I'm out, I won't wait till she shows me the remaining 3.

There are many fishes in the river
Re: Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone by Jayjay0(m): 9:31pm On May 31, 2015
Okay
Re: Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone by yemmit90: 9:46pm On May 31, 2015
emperorchedda:
A girl exhibits the first sign to me and I'm out, I won't wait till she shows me the remaining 3.

There are many fishes in the river

Yes, the first sign is enough for any guy with self worth to leave her alone.
Re: Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone by sureteeboy(m): 11:44pm On May 31, 2015
I don't have any contribution to make on this topic so Let me teach you guys how to boil an egg. Put the egg in a pan of cold water: Place the cold egg in a saucepan and fill with cold water, covering the eggs by an inch. 2. Bring the water to a rolling boil: Set the pan over high heat and bring the water to a boil, uncovered. The water should come to a full, rolling boil. 3. Turn off the heat and cover the pan. As soon as the water comes to a boil, remove the pan from heat and cover the pan. Don't forget about the pan on the stove and let the eggs boil for too long or they will over cook! 4. Set your timer for the desired time: Leave the eggs in the covered pan for the right amount of time. How long? Depends on whether you want soft-boiled or hard-boiled eggs. Here's how long each will take: • For runny soft-boiled eggs (barely set whites): 3 minutes • For slightly runny soft-boiled eggs: 4 minutes • For custardy yet firm soft-boiled eggs: 6 minutes • For firm yet still creamy hard-boiled eggs: 10 minutes • For very firm hard-boiled eggs: 15 minutes 5. Tap the cooked eggs gently. After your selected time is up, remove the cooked eggs from the pan with a slotted spoon and tap each gently on the countertop to crack the shell in a few places. 6. Place the eggs in a bowl of ice water. Fill a bowl with ice water. Transfer the eggs to the bowl and leave them there for at least 1 minute. 7. Peel and eat! When ready to eat, peel the egg and enjoy.
Re: Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone by Rubis(m): 11:56pm On May 31, 2015
Any guy that doesn't know these facts is either incredibly stupiid or a kindy.
Re: Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone by willbob(m): 12:06am On Jun 01, 2015
sureteeboy:
I don't have any contribution to make on this topic so Let me teach
you guys how to boil an egg.
Put the egg in a pan of cold water: Place the cold egg in a
saucepan and fill with cold water, covering the eggs by an inch.
2. Bring the water to a rolling boil: Set the pan over high heat and
bring the water to a boil, uncovered. The water should come to a
full, rolling boil.
3. Turn off the heat and cover the pan. As soon as the water comes
to a boil, remove the pan from heat and cover the pan. Don't forget
about the pan on the stove and let the eggs boil for too long or
they will over cook!
4. Set your timer for the desired time: Leave the eggs in the covered
pan
for the right amount of time. How long? Depends on whether you
want
soft-boiled or hard-boiled eggs. Here's how long each will take:
• For runny soft-boiled eggs (barely set whites): 3 minutes
• For slightly runny soft-boiled eggs: 4 minutes
• For custardy yet firm soft-boiled eggs: 6 minutes
• For firm yet still creamy hard-boiled eggs: 10 minutes
• For very firm hard-boiled eggs: 15 minutes
5. Tap the cooked eggs gently. After your selected time is up, remove
the
cooked eggs from the pan with a slotted spoon and tap each gently
on the
countertop to crack the shell in a few places.
6. Place the eggs in a bowl of ice water. Fill a bowl with ice water.
Transfer the eggs to the bowl and leave them there for at least 1
minute.
7. Peel and eat! When ready to eat, peel the egg and enjoy.
Advanced madness grin
sureteeboy:
I don't have any contribution to make on this topic so Let me teach
you guys how to boil an egg.
Put the egg in a pan of cold water: Place the cold egg in a
saucepan and fill with cold water, covering the eggs by an inch.
2. Bring the water to a rolling boil: Set the pan over high heat and
bring the water to a boil, uncovered. The water should come to a
full, rolling boil.
3. Turn off the heat and cover the pan. As soon as the water comes
to a boil, remove the pan from heat and cover the pan. Don't forget
about the pan on the stove and let the eggs boil for too long or
they will over cook!
4. Set your timer for the desired time: Leave the eggs in the covered
pan
for the right amount of time. How long? Depends on whether you
want
soft-boiled or hard-boiled eggs. Here's how long each will take:
• For runny soft-boiled eggs (barely set whites): 3 minutes
• For slightly runny soft-boiled eggs: 4 minutes
• For custardy yet firm soft-boiled eggs: 6 minutes
• For firm yet still creamy hard-boiled eggs: 10 minutes
• For very firm hard-boiled eggs: 15 minutes
5. Tap the cooked eggs gently. After your selected time is up, remove
the
cooked eggs from the pan with a slotted spoon and tap each gently
on the
countertop to crack the shell in a few places.
6. Place the eggs in a bowl of ice water. Fill a bowl with ice water.
Transfer the eggs to the bowl and leave them there for at least 1
minute.
7. Peel and eat! When ready to eat, peel the egg and enjoy.
Advanced madness
Re: Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone by hottest111: 12:15am On Jun 01, 2015
when I showed Kemi all this signs;;she started chasing me the more sad
In ice prince voice .."Somebody pray for me"
Re: Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone by Kingsasian(m): 12:22am On Jun 01, 2015
Well said.
Re: Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone by Dicman: 12:34am On Jun 01, 2015
am realli in dat kind of bleeped up situation rite nw
Re: Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone by sarmiie(m): 12:50am On Jun 01, 2015
These are really obvious....
Unless ur really gifted in the aspect of stupidity, you should know these.
Re: Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 01, 2015
Am celibating.....
Hello friend pls, vote me now Authenticate to nominate N.E. Ikono.. Click "t.c o/SlGIGkjM4N" to Nominate me. Thank you!
Please there is a space between "c" and "o"... Copy the link... Then close the space and it'll link u to where u can vote for me! Thanks!
Re: Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:09am On Jun 01, 2015
stuff46:

She hasnt really seen life you know. grin
even if she do.. i'v already had an insurance.

(1) (Reply)

SEE PHOTOS: Lady Gets Married To A 12yrs Old Boy / God Will Punish Anybody Having Unprotected Sex... / Was This Love Or Stupídity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.