Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

See The Hottest Twin Sisters In The World. You Won't Believe Dey Are Africans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Hottest Twin Sisters In The World. You Won't Believe Dey Are Africans (2238 Views)

Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers In Akwa Ibom (wedding,prewedding Pics / 20 Pictures Of Nigeria's Hottest Twin Brothers (MUST SEE) / Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hottest Twin Sisters In The World. You Won't Believe Dey Are Africans by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 31, 2015
So everyone is now raving about
these twin sisters, Brittany and Brandi Fay’E who are from Eritrea but live in the United States. I don’t know how they got so
popular, but I’ll soon find out. They
are said to both have DDD breasts,
small waists and 36-inch butts
which they insist are natural. What do you think? Are
they really the world’s hottest
twins? Or do u have anoda 2 nominate maybe from ur compound, street, town or country?

Re: See The Hottest Twin Sisters In The World. You Won't Believe Dey Are Africans by CEOfalconey: 9:15pm On May 31, 2015
Damn!!!! What a curve!!!
This is how I imagine my dream girl.
Re: See The Hottest Twin Sisters In The World. You Won't Believe Dey Are Africans by Yawgawlfriend(f): 9:35pm On May 31, 2015
I see nothing meaningful about this news... #Just. A . Passer-by
Re: See The Hottest Twin Sisters In The World. You Won't Believe Dey Are Africans by Enegod(m): 9:38pm On May 31, 2015
kai... see booobs
Re: See The Hottest Twin Sisters In The World. You Won't Believe Dey Are Africans by Tocheagle(m): 9:39pm On May 31, 2015
Abeg jor , taiye & kehinde fine pass them jor
Re: See The Hottest Twin Sisters In The World. You Won't Believe Dey Are Africans by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 31, 2015
Tocheagle:
Abeg jor , taiye & kehinde fine pass them jor
Oga we nr say fine na hot
Re: See The Hottest Twin Sisters In The World. You Won't Believe Dey Are Africans by IamLEGEND1: 9:51pm On May 31, 2015
all na silicon

1 Like

Re: See The Hottest Twin Sisters In The World. You Won't Believe Dey Are Africans by Tocheagle(m): 10:03pm On May 31, 2015
MrAkias:
Oga we nr say fine na hot
Tom and Jerry hot pass them
Re: See The Hottest Twin Sisters In The World. You Won't Believe Dey Are Africans by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 31, 2015
MrAkias:
So everyone is now raving about
these twin sisters, Brittany and Brandi Fay’E who are from Eritrea but live in the United States. I don’t know how they got so
popular, but I’ll soon find out. They
are said to both have DDD breasts,
small waists and 36-inch butts
which they insist are natural. What do you think? Are
they really the world’s hottest
twins?
Or do u have anoda 2 nominate maybe from ur compound, street, town or country?
I wouldn't know until i feel their temperature

1 Like

Re: See The Hottest Twin Sisters In The World. You Won't Believe Dey Are Africans by Bonapart(m): 1:18am On Jun 01, 2015
Is that why they have to get naked...
Issorite i understand: they're hot that's why they pull off them clothes...Mtcheeew!!!! Hot ko, cold ni

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Warning To Guys / My best friend is pregnant for my husband / I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.