Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,112 members, 7,860,027 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

A Girl In Love With Two Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl In Love With Two Guy (751 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl In Love With Two Guy by hosanna: 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2009
Love is a crime, which people don't understand. Love can make you commit murder, Love can make you commit suicide,Love can make you steal money, Love can destroy your dreams, Love can take away your future,

I wish i could forget about my past but i can't just forget about one girl in my life chisom. I loved her and i believed she loved me too. She told me about her Ex-boyfriend who left her and went to school, and that they were no longer together.

On the 12th February 2009.She was crying which was very surprising me, when i ask her what was wrong with her, she told me that she is in love which two guy (me and her ex-boyfriend). I had a bad feeling about this, i knew something was about to happen

After that night, that next morning i tried calling her but she chose not to pick my calls, i was so surprise, i had to go looking for her but unfortunately she was hiding from me. This happened on Valentine Day. So i spend my valentine day in pains and worry.

On Sunday, i was called by her Ex-boyfriend who name is victor,i was ask to back off, and i refused, so he invited me to a conference meeting with her which she was to chose who she wants to be with, and she chose him, but i see in her eye that she still wants me and i also want her too. I feel she has a reason for choosing him.

I want nairalander to tell me what to do, to go after her after everything or forget about her.
Re: A Girl In Love With Two Guy by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2009
Sometimes, I just wonder about you people. . . .I just wonder undecided
Re: A Girl In Love With Two Guy by patwhizkid(f): 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2009
U gals are dangerous & wicked!
Re: A Girl In Love With Two Guy by demystify(f): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2009
I wonder why many relationship begin to have problems after this valenshiti.

I will advise you to forget her and move on since she was bold enough to choose him over you.
I guess she thought twice before making that decision and u don't have to force yourself on her.

Stop finding reasons to defend her choice, move on.
Re: A Girl In Love With Two Guy by emilyone(f): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2009
@ poster

are you a dummy or what ?

pls. stop disturbing NLs with this sort of stupid thread
Re: A Girl In Love With Two Guy by jaybee3(m): 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2009
Interesting
Re: A Girl In Love With Two Guy by ariblaze(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2009
thought valentine was over?

why are we still talking about it?

@post

omo, i wish i had an advice for you

but i dont

since i have to say something lemmie see what i can come up with

err, err, err

yes

sit down and drink star

the solution should come to you grin
Re: A Girl In Love With Two Guy by bandore(m): 2:43am On Feb 17, 2009
@poster, are you for real, ur gf's ex asked you for a conference so she could choose, hahahahahahhahaha,,what a conference!why didn't she suggest you guys fight yourself and who wins take her!I am sure you are very young hence your conference visit, But my advice not withstanding is just concentrate on your studies or work and take ur time to find a decent girl, she is a dog!If you were my brother standing close to me and asking my advise,,I would slap you straight away for attnding the BIG CONFERENCE, !

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance Left Me / Help I Think Am Fallin In Love / If You Were In Situation What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.