Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? (3388 Views)

My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by MrsChima(f): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

angry

Hey boo! kiss
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by ronald4lif(m): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Hey boo! kiss

You see, she's lucky the man was gentlemanly enough to even tell her about his uncircumcission predicament and she now has the privilege to quit it or not. Ladies don't know that when they use the no-sex-till marriage rhetoric on a 2-mins man or on a man with sexual abnormalities like this case it's for such men advantage.

I'd gladly oblige a no sex relationship till marriage and torture the dummy woman if I were this man in question. Ladies forming smart when they are far from it.
grin
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by MrsChima(f): 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

You see, she's lucky the man was gentlemanly enough to even tell her about his uncircumcission predicament and she now has the privilege to quit it or not. Ladies don't know that when they use the no-sex-till marriage rhetoric on a 2-mins man or on a man with sexual abnormalities like this case it's for such men advantage.

I'd gladly oblige a no sex relationship till marriage and torture the dummy woman if I were this man in question. Ladies forming smart when they are far from it.
grin

Uncircumcised dick is not an abnormality dear. undecided

All she has to do is pull back the skin to see if there are any smegma (dick cheese) and know his hygiene history then bam...fvck! kiss
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
7footre:
I give up..... angry
on what exactly?
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Enegod:
undecided So, how did you know it is like a turtle when it gets happy, it comes out of its shell? grin

Mmmmn....... U dont hv to knowgrin
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by ronald4lif(m): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

All she has to do is pull back the skin to see if there are any smegma (dick cheese) and know his hygiene history then bam...fvck! kiss

So one who is on heat should start looking for prepuce to pull back?. No, they'll rather the kondo get pounded spontaneously. It can kill the drive and slow down the momentum doing all that. angry
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by MrsChima(f): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

So one who is on heat should start looking for prepuce to pull back?. No, they'll rather the kondo get pounded spontaneously. It can kill the drive and slow down the momentum doing all that. angry

Well, if the condom is on then it wouldn't be a need to pull skin back HOWEVER why rush sex? undecided
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by DEIFIED(m): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Chai, nothing pesin nor go see here.
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by 7footre(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
on what exactly?
How can someone consider quitting a relationship jes cos a man's d!ck has a few extra flesh?.....
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
7footre:

How can someone consider quitting a relationship jes cos a man's d!ck has a few extra flesh?.....
there are case scenerio that are actualy less than dat but lead to breakup, for me No way!
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by ronald4lif(m): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Well, if the condom is on then it wouldn't be a need to pull skin back HOWEVER why rush sex? undecided

Who's talking about condom?. How many times would wedded couples use condom, expansively?. It's not a matter of rushing, copulation is more exciting when taking aggressively without any distraction, and dispersing the prepuce from the phallus when in motion is capable of reducing the momentum. Btw, does quibbling makes you climax
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by 7footre(m): 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
there are case scenerio that are actualy less than dat but lead to breakup, for me No way!
Well this would be d flimsiest I would hear of
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by Enegod(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
adeh39:

Mmmmn....... U dont hv to knowgrin
embarassed

Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Truth be told I have nothing meaningful to contribute only here to see soft nipple
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by Mapletraks: 2:56am On Jun 13, 2015
MrsChima:

^^^^
@MrsChima... EXPERT! grin

Been there... done that.

Anyhow, are you aware that uncircumcised
men have a higher transmission rate of HIV?

All it will take is general anaesthesia and the
circumcision can be carried out on ANY adult
male.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? / What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. / Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.