Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Advice From Grandma About Young Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice From Grandma About Young Girls. (562 Views)

Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / What Do You Think About Young Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice From Grandma About Young Girls. by Princeojua(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
I was at the pool side relaxing after a stressful morning exercise. Grandma thought I was sad after a careful observation. She cleared her throat and said: Young girls of this days are not worth dying for, I will advice you not to have headache and heart disease for a nobody. Get a wife instead and forget the indecent girls that parade with mini skirts looking for Kings to devour. My joystick immediately relax, affirming her advice was a bomb.
Re: Advice From Grandma About Young Girls. by IamLEGEND1: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
so why was ur joystick up in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Advice From Grandma About Young Girls. by amokeme(f): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
so why was ur joystick up in the first place?
I wonder too undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo. Hermes Birkin Bag Sells For $222,000 In Hong Kong, Setting Auction Record / What Could Be her Motive Behind It. / Tying A String Around Your p.enis, What Does That Mean In Voodoo Parlance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.