Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,055 members, 7,828,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes (109376 Views)

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 / SHOCKER :Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000) / Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by kalohkaloh: 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
This post is silly and unreasonable! Do they know when she got the wristwatch, either purchased or a gift, and the exchange rate then! So because she is wife to Buhari, she should look wretched and unattractive and possibly give out her expensive apparels and be wearing cheap ones! Common, you guys should be reasonable! She has been in a lucrative business before becoming first lady!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Comsol: 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
erumena:

Same watch Aisha wore!

Are you now telling us that our First lady wore a counterfeit?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by nonaira: 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

We are here to fight corruption.......Buhari

grin grin grin
Tomorrow now, they'll make a statement proclaiming that someone "donated" her that watch grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by CSTR2: 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Gradually, the toga of incorruptability around buhari is being torn off.
The benefit of the doubt he used to enjoy will be gradually eroded.
And then, attack on any of his misplaced policies will hit home and make direct and far-reaching impact.
OPPOSITION POLITICS 101.
God bless democracy.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Jesusloveyou: 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
CSTR2:
Can you give me one single receipt showing madueke or PEJ alleged extravagance?
are u from mars? What about our 10b naira madueke use to charter aircraft?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by hucienda: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
brownlord:

No sir, in the real sense we are stupid and i mean Nigerians are foooools.

The people defending Buhari not to publicly declare his assets are not nigeriens or chadians, they are Nigerians.

The people that defended buhari during the certificate saga, are Nigerians, they even used the word "Even if buhari present bread label as certificate, we go vote for am"

The people that defended buhari when he lied to Nigerians that he has less than 1 million in his bank account are Nigerians, they used the word "Even if you show us video of buhari robbing central bank we go vote for am"

I can go on and on just to highlight the foolishness of my countrymen.

That same buhari faulted clampdown of boko haram and screamed "An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north"

The same buhari told us Abacha never stole a dime, Even with all evidence of several millions and billions repatriated from different banks across the globe.

The same buhari asked for special treatment for a rebel group that killed over thousands of Nigerians, and we suddenly forgot all of these

The same buhari, a one time president, that attends executive meetings with past president never suggested ways the security challenges could be handled or improved, if he had any idea on how to deal with situation, he should have suggested it, all i heard was "Help is on the way" which means if buhari had lost the 2015 election, he would have kept mute for Nigerians to be killed and maim daily.

The same buhari instigated his supporters to kill and destroy properties in 2011, even with all evidence available from the last election, that it was not humanly possible for buhari to had win the 2011 election, with a party he formed less than 3 months to election and limited financial resources, yet he refused the result of the election and instigated his supporters to go on killing spree, the same man is not even remorseful and from the result of just concluded election and same Nigerians you claim are not foolish are lambasting a man who willingly conceded defeat just to sustain democracy and a avoid repeat of 2011 buhari massacre.

If i hear Nigerians are not foolish.

Classic. I doff my hat Sir.

#Respect
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by nickyvil: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
PUSH1:
There is replica for every product in the market. Why conclude it is the original one. Beside when you are in UK, spending the pounds is like spending naira. You don't think about the exchange rate.

Please I need you to answer this question,.. if she is spending the pounds like naira in the Uk, where is her business located? Did she have an investment in the Uk? Her naira investment here in Nigeria won't be converted over there in Uk before she spends over there? Please enlighten me on this

Note: I'm not freaked about politics I do not support any of the parties I just want a good government to take us to places. Thanks
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by BabaOneChance: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
funkybully:

Kei shege Dan iska!

I neba enta po said rock, I dey see am po ten million menini nera po amaria hand. Kai dan allah , I don pinish am po za kwantiri pinance.

All za fiful wey I dey shout changi changi like nama I dey pollow u I don enter am po one chance ne?

Walahi talahi zis fiful I dey bery bery dissafointed po zis kwaroft fractice by our pirst lady.

Kai dan allah zis is a very unportunate kwandition.

Zis changi I don do us pour one nine
Kai! Na za fresident op za federation u dey insat like dis? Kai ina wani, diz boy I don enter one chance. Wallahi, I gwo make sure I fut u inside my cowshed and peed u grass! Kai, kai, kai! Buhari, e don supper!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by caprini1: 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
sallyzan:
What can I say?
Must be a gift.
Don't mind them,its just a chinese imitation!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Firefire(m): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
dunkem21:

But you shouldn't be surprised na ..shebi, I told you yesterday that the man is a rich man but chose to behave like a pauper ..

..That's why they call me Joshua with T.B grin

You too much!

dunkem21:

Yes, he should. No, he MUST! ..but he won't because it will be his greatest undoing. All the packages will crumble like a pack of cards.

..If he dares, firefire will be the first to query his 'nomination form loan' because his assets will buy 10 nomination forms plus a thousand cows.

I have repeatedly said that Buhari is a very rich man ..why he chose to behave like a pauper is what I don't honestly get.

dunkem21:

I will bet my last card ..

..all those spins of an old woman donating her total life savings of N1m is just a charade.

..all those 'crowd funding' na yarns

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by preselect(m): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
[size=38pt]while she's wearing 10million naira watch the chibok girls are being raped and the fulani cattle rearers are planning the next assault on an innocent village and nairaland is pretending that all is well, god go punish all of una wey take eye condone evil,. . .this evil going on will return to you and your generations. . . . .

[/size]

#Buharigotochiboknow

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Firefire(m): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
[size=20pt]WHERE IS ALHAJI LIE MOHAMED ?[/size]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
francizy:

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
**wipes tears** cry cheesy

U are laughing eh! . Lalasticlala see wetin u cause 4 my mention now! cry cry
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Forwetinnah: 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
nduchucks:
You fools. That watch was a gift - one of the perks of being the first lady.

Haters are free to hug a transformer. Shi kena

Did you say the same thing about the Jonathans?? Was there any time you didn't accuse them of being wasteful??

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by caprini1: 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
Lol, this one is very easy to defend naw...they'll say it's a gift, or a knock-off.
or rented/borrowed from a friend.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by babadee1(m): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

thats a bootleg

The watch she's wearing is obviously the replica not the original, compare the wrist straps and you'll see the difference.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by coolbis: 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
sexymoma:
If you can't take the heat, Get out of the kitchen tongue
or he should move to Otuoke. Seriously if these are the kinds of young people we have in this country, the future is not bright. If you dont seize the opportunity this present admin will profer, you may find yourself on a long thing @ the end of the 8 memorable years of baba
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by jamace(m): 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Chai, women and power!

Are we safe?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Eziachi: 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
9jatatafo:

If you think this way then I am afraid. Not that I am a PDP supporter or what have you. Though I don't believe this story totally but I want you know that there is class in everything. As you have a rolex of £5.99 so there is also a rolex that could cost more.
I knew nothing about watches, so am not an expert. Unless you are , between you and hundreds of others that had responded, how many of you knew the difference between a Seiko and Rolex if you see one lying on the floor? Do you honestly know such a watch exist until read the story?
That's typical Nigerians, jumping on the bandwagon for irrelevant stuff. My only concern is whom Buhari will choose as ministers and their first attempt trying to revamp the economy and not what someone told you his wife was wearing.
Even if it's true, you can wear the most expensive gears without having to buy them. Am not saying that is the case.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by luvmijeje(f): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Irresponsible journalism. A serious investigative journalist would have traced the wristwatch to where she bought it from or show us the receipt detailing that she bought it at that price. At worst before publishing the allegation, the journalist should have attempted to hear her defense.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by MrBully: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
preselect:
while she's wearing 10million naira watch the chibok girls are being raped and the fulani cattle rearers are planning the next assault on an innocent village and nairaland is pretending that all is well, god go punish all of una wey take eye condone evil,. . .this evil going on will return to you and your generations. . . . .

#Buharigotochiboknow
Na wa! How is it Nairaland problem? Why don't you direct your aggression to that fat MILF you call Aisha grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
pazienza:
Same Buhari that believes Abacha never stole.

By the time Buhari is through with the Nigerian treasury, nah only Change go remain.
ROTFL

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Reference(m): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
dabigwalls:
Three of my friends in the car still have their mouths open. Someone from Nairaland please help them shut it.

Well they were starry eyed, failed to do their history and so believed a lot of half truths. But in the end we have a working democracy. That is all that matters to me.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by portage(m): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
But this woman is from a very rich background now undecided undecided

Before prosecuting her, abeg look in to her own original family gan gan. I think her family is well above average even before she married Muhamadu Buhari. She appears to be by no means a poor Northern woman o.
I think i read somewhere she's from a certain Ribadu family in Adamawa? That name alone can guarantee you quite a lot of good stuff in Switzerland and other parts of the world. I honestly don't have a clue as to what her parents did for a living o. But i think she was raised with a silver spoon.
Therefore, she can well afford the said wristwatch even if she puts it on her Credit card.

Nigerians should stop all these pull him down mentality joor.

Ciroma family or na Ribadu we know very well (the name is not strange in Nigerian politics) But Jonathan or Faka (not sure what her last name is), never heard that name before even while i was residing in Rivers State.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by tartar9(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
jobless saTANoids,and you conclude its the real one when there is more than 90% chance its not,have seen this particular watch selling for 5k in the market and how many of those expensive designers watch you use like Rolex are original.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Ishilove: 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
luvmijeje:
Irresponsible journalism. A serious investigative journalist would have traced the wristwatch to where she bought it from or show us the receipt detailing that she bought it at that price. At worst before publishing the allegation, the journalist should have attempted to hear her defense.
It crossed my mind that it might be a gift. I just have this very strong feeling that is a gift from one of these political jobbers
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Forwetinnah: 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
wristwatch:

Telling them will keep increasing my mentions na angry sad sad

gringringringringringringringringringringringrin Rotflmao
Jeeez!! This place is something else
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by nickyvil: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
kalohkaloh:
This post is silly and unreasonable! Do they know when she got the wristwatch, either purchased or a gift, and the exchange rate then! So because she is wife to Buhari, she should look wretched and unattractive and possibly give out her expensive apparels and be wearing cheap ones! Common, you guys should be reasonable! She has been in a lucrative business before becoming first lady!

If truly she has been, why can't she loan her husband for him to purchase presidential candidate form? Why must her husband go through bank loan to get the form
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by legatto(m): 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Abeg am I new to this country sote I no know there is a breakingnews.com website, pls how many of you know this site nd how many of you have actually visited it b4. Pls tell Op say he neva tell us how much the lace she is wearing, the shoe she wears and the head tie cost. Fools who are still dreaming whether na Jonathan built Aso Rock nd Buhari na him tenant,confuse GEJmania will see this stupid post from their stupid fellow as the talk of the town. Better wake from your slumber GEJ don dey Otuoke oo
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by PassingShot(m): 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

SEMANTICS!!! Why then did he have to borrow money to get his Presidential form IF he had 1 billion in his account?? Hope the "statement still stands correct"
Again, you need serious coaching and I will oblige you for only tonight.

1. It's unintelligent to hold on to an example I used. I said "at least 1 million Naira" could mean even 1 billion naira in his account. That doesn't mean he actually had 1 billion naira. It was just to make things clear for you guys.

2. He clearly said after he had paid for his form. Let me break it down further:
Buhari said he took over-draft to pay for his form against some money he was expecting. That was clearly before the statement in question was made. Now, we can logically deduce that the bank recovered the OD immediately the money he was expecting hit his account; hence in the statement quoted he said he had "at least 1 million naira after paying for his form" - referring to the deduction made by the bank for the OD he earlier availed. No ambiguity whatsoever in what he said.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by nonaira: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
chemali:
Did she buy the 34,500 or the 230? They both look the same to me.

So are you trying to imply she wore the fake? Do you not realize she's the first lady therefore, like all first lady's in the world, sympathizing with counterfeiters is seen as a bad thing worldwide. If she was a nobody or highest a celebrity then yes, possibility she wore the fake can be reached but since she's not and in fact wife to a leader, the head leader, dude don't try to play us for a f00l.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Reply)

Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) / Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.