Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes (109340 Views)

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 / SHOCKER :Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000) / Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by lilmax(m): 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
This is the CHANGE gringrin make we dey watch

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Ukeachu1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
many pple not thinking.... apc cows should be concerned about d actual cost of d watch than defending trash...dats wisdom....there can be no reasonable explanation if that amout stated is correct.... they are all d samee...no change... na wa....for those sayin she bought d fake ,abeg na for mile 2 she buy am....buhari is a scam....they are all liars

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by manny4life(m): 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

Gosh! You are so dumb!

Coming from a bamboozled fuckkktard.. No bittch, I'll pass. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Plus234(m): 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
TO ALL PDPs AND GEJ FANS/SUPPORTERS NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK, BUHARI TILL 2023
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Jesusloveyou: 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
brownlord:

No sir, in the real sense we are stupid and i mean Nigerians are foooools.

The people defending Buhari not to publicly declare his assets are not nigeriens or chadians, they are Nigerians.

The people that defended buhari during the certificate saga, are Nigerians, they even used the word "Even if buhari present bread label as certificate, we go vote for am"

The people that defended buhari when he lied to Nigerians that he has less than 1 million in his bank account are Nigerians, they used the word "Even if you show us video of buhari robbing central bank we go vote for am"

I can go on and on just to highlight the foolishness of my countrymen.

That same buhari faulted clampdown of boko haram and screamed "An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north"

The same buhari told us Abacha never stole a dime, Even with all evidence of several millions and billions repatriated from different banks across the globe.

The same buhari asked for special treatment for a rebel group that killed over thousands of Nigerians, and we suddenly forgot all of these

The same buhari, a one time president, that attends executive meetings with past president never suggested ways the security challenges could be handled or improved, if he had any idea on how to deal with situation, he should have suggested it, all i heard was "Help is on the way" which means if buhari had lost the 2015 election, he would have kept mute for Nigerians to be killed and maim daily.

The same buhari instigated his supporters to kill and destroy properties in 2011, even with all evidence available from the last election, that it was not humanly possible for buhari to had win the 2011 election, with a party he formed less than 3 months to election and limited financial resources, yet he refused the result of the election and instigated his supporters to go on killing spree, the same man is not even remorseful and from the result of just concluded election and same Nigerians you claim are not foolish are lambasting a man who willingly conceded defeat just to sustain democracy and a avoid repeat of 2011 buhari massacre.

If i hear Nigerians are not foolish.
d same buhari build refineries and depot without having a single gas station, without having a single house in abuja,without having a modern house in his village. D same buhari as a head of state ........., d list can go on and on, he is too honest to d call, i wish every past leaders were like him, we should not even talk about gej,he is disguisty, gej is so cruel.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by meryln(m): 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
As much as am not cool and comfortable with..
Nigerains shld remember she's got a beauty parlour worth real good money
Tho I think not of this typa lavish lifestyle
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Forwetinnah: 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
jafextra:
Thank God she bought the wrist watch when her husband is not the president

That's because they've got money stashed in places no one knows about like the Abachas, they should stop the "Mai gaskiya"/Intergrity parade. What's the pretence about??

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Xtracoool(m): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
danjumakolo:
It amuses me that most people don't know that Aisha Buhari is from a rich family.Most also doesn't know she is a.biz woman

And as a good wife, she couldn't give her husband double of her wristwatch money to pick d presidential ticket form? undecided angry angry
It's too early to criticise abi. Ok oo. lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by sinizia: 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
pazienza:
Same Buhari that believes Abacha never stole.

By the time Buhari is through with the Nigerian treasury, nah only Change go remain.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2254866_obamalafff_jpegc9b48d05c12a4375035937271eea96bf

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by francizy(m): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Only sexless mama is here showcasing her... (still finding the word to qualify it) in defence of this stupid and selfish act by the 1st lady. Am sure there are many kids around this woman's house in Daura that are hungry, sick and uneducated that 10 million will do wonders in their life but yet she decided to wear that sum in diamond watch on her wrist. What moral justice has the husband of such woman to condemn others when it is believed that the woman is under this man. All am beginning to see is another Jonathan and Patience in the pipeline.

Exactly!! I knew all the "I have no money (am a poor man)" and "I have only 150 cows" were all gimmicks. A politician is the least person on earth to trust but hey, these Nigerians were/are portraying Buhari as a saint that never did wrong.

I go still sit down dey observe..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Beremx(f): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
jafextra:
Thank God she bought the wrist watch when her husband is not the president
ahaa! thank God o!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
jmaine:

You are the irritating one mister, you should know when to deploy calculated silence until there is a very tenable explanation for this than jump at the every opportunity to show how hypocritically dense you are . . . . . .

Missed this guy, what's up?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by CSTR2: 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wordgramme:
Journalism is about evidence, not some quoted pricetag on a populist ecommerce site. Bring us evidence, a receipt or something that proves our dear wife of the President has squandered taxpayers money on such item of luxury; and we shall believe you and join in condemning such unforgivable extravagance. But if you can't do that, shut the bleeping F up and eat your ponmo. Stop hating man! Start participating!
Can you give me one single receipt showing madueke or PEJ alleged extravagance?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Ukeachu1(m): 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
nwaanambra1:

Buhari na ndi otu ya ha ezu ru nke nnagi ka obu nke nnegi? undecided

you people are just forming at the mouth for nothing!

Aisha came from a very wealthy family and she has been a hard working woman that honestly earned all her money! she and her husband has not been in government for the past 30 years so are you people convulsing?

If Aisha can afford to buy such a wrist watch then she shouldn't buy it so as to please you people! shocked shocked grin grin

she don buya oya make u na go find transformer! grin

ibos are intelligent pple na ..... ...*cryin*
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by doublewisdom: 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
wristwatch:
I take God beg una. My mention don full oo! cheesy

Shey na my fault say first lady buy expensive wristwatch? sad sad
Hahaha.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by donJ2(m): 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
pazienza:

By the time Buhari is through with the Nigerian treasury, nah only Change go remain.

I will save this ur quote guy.... grin grin grin

Classic!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by BabaOneChance: 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Kai, kai, kai, kai! Illa la! Nigerian fiful are too poolish! Just a small wristwatch that is not eben uf ta 20 million naira, see how eberybody is shouting like the cows in my backyard, walahi!
Shup uf now and accept CHANGE!!! angry angry angry
I'm so disaffointed in u fiful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Correctman0606: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Eliass:

lol....when one is rich they wont care about what it does.....theyll care about it quality and worth
especially when the monies are stolen
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Mexyz(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
sadissbala:
most of opposition here can forget the fact that this lady most have a different life style from her husband because obviously one canot tell that buharis wear expensive wears by the way this woman is well connected to the extend that many of the people that happen to be in senate and house of reps in previous govt, are there because of her husband and also there are other people like Amechi tinubu,atiku kwankwaso,if ican mention few my question is that do u think that all of these people I mention cannot afford to buy this wrist watch for this madam?
Bros in a bid to defend her you ended up implicating others. The people you mention are are or were political office holders, where did they get the money to get the watch for her?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by NobleG1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
I'm a Buhari fan but this is not good news for him.

- He didn't make his assets declaration public. Which is against his promise of transparency and fight agaist corruption.

- He appointed two spokespersons instead of one. Bloated government and money waste are not what he promised.

- His wife wears more than 10 million naria worth of watch. The Buharis are not simple as we were told. They're materialistic like other elites.

- He hasn't moved into Aso Rock because he wants it to be refurbished first. Not a simple man as we were told. Aso Rock is the most maintained mansion in Africa, if not in the world after U.S. White House.

- His aides and presidential security agency are anonymously complaining they've not been briefed on any thing, even about Buhari's schedules. Sign of leadership incompetence.

We expect Buhari to do what he promised. He needs to prove himself to us. For now, all I know is he's starting his presidency badly.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
manny4life:

Coming from a bamboozled fuckkktard.. No bittch, I'll pass. grin

Dog, you know what you are. Embrace it cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Reference(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
pazienza:

Hahahahaha. Abeg you guys free these people oh. If they are distracted what is your gain. The APC did a lot to destabilise the country by their obtuse opposition and we are paying the price in a dis-orientated economy. I hope the PDP donot worsen the situation.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by 9jatatafo(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Show me any Nigerian politician that is not corrupt and I will show you a human that don't eat.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by PassingShot(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

This na intro....una nefa see irritation. Why are you even comparing Madueke to Buhari after you people have sampled him and his family as Saints. Madueke is a thief, AGREED!! Why is the Saint's wife, who according to you APC supporters is a VERY SIMPLE WOMAN, be wearing such an expensive wristwatch?? Did the money come from the SPA her husband recently shut down??
I laugh TANoids in Swahili. grin

Continue for eight years. No problems.

Una misery just dey start.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Eziachi: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
I was hoping that PDP will knuckle down, take stock and ask themselves where it all went wrong. Then give a APC a first class and modern democratic opposition politics.
But if this is what they think playing opposition means or the way to play it, am afraid they may be in the wilderness for a very long time.
Have they ever thought to themselves that there are even Rolex sold for $20 dollars on eBay Hong Kong? I got myself an iwatch recently there and it cost £5.99 inclusive of postage. They should may be ask Mrs Buhari which Alibaba shop she bought her million dollar watch.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by sinizia: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
meryln:
As much as am not cool and comfortable with..

Nigerains shld remember she's got a beauty parlour worth real good money

Tho I think not of this typa lavish lifestyle

This is what being biased reduces you to.. You start making excuses in the glaring steam of the truth.

So her beauty parlour can afford her 10 million naira (meaning the beauty parlour should worth at least a 100 million naira) watch and yet Buhari can't purchase APC 27 mill Presidential form? See how weak your defenses are. SMH!!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
sukkot:
the woman has a thriving beauty spa where she makes a profit of like 200,000 pounds a year. she employs many people too. she is a degreed beautician. her clientele is the who is who in the north. she a good business woman
Really Are you her accountant? She makes that kind of money and there was none for her husband's presidential nomination forms?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by sublimes: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
We've certainly been scammed!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by CSTR2: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Those that know buhari should tell him and his ostentatious wife to be on their best behaviour for the next 4 years.
The opposition is not smiling.
APC taught them a few things.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by dwayni: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
ibroauthen:

Wetin dey do dis man?
U sure say u get sense @all?
U don see anybody swear for here?

Fucck you little taar
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Correctman0606: 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
pazienza:

God forbids. Buhari and his wife will never succeed. They will fail.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
what's the name of her spa outfit that churns out billions of naira monthly for her to wear that amount of wristwatch

There is something called ‘Google'

Dumbo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply)

Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) / Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.