Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes (109233 Views)

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 / SHOCKER :Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000) / Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by philips70(m): 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by SeverusSnape(m): 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
gabyosz:
This woman is into fashion and she is big did she became the first lady before buying the things she is wearing or she already have them before becoming the first lady. So stop all this your useless talk. She can put on what so every she wants is her business she is big in the fashion besiness.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by manny4life(m): 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

It is not an insult. It is a fact! If you thought that calling me LovePeddler is fin then it is morally justifiable if I called your mum Ashawo. Her status is IRRELEVANT. If she had raised you right you would know better but of course it takes a son of a LovePeddler to know another. I am just being fair grin

Cut me some slack, Dog. I and your Mama na mate. Don't be stupid grin

Oh you're hurt because I called you a whoore? Lmao, listen biiitch next time don't come for me when I haven't sent for you. My post did not mention yet you opened that slimy gut of a mouth to call me dumb..Rant of a rabid slavious whoreee owned by a love-vendor... grin grin grin I know whoorres when I see them thirsting for something they want. grin grin grin

What time is it? Aren't your customers calling you?

Fucktardious whoorrre .... CLOSE YOUR DAMN LEGS, HIV/AIDS IS REAL. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by VUVUZELA10: 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
barbstee:
Where is ur source?
You no see am for her hand so.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Beremx(f): 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
nonaira:

[s] Lmfao. Wtf r u trying defend. Bihari came out with his loud mouth and told us all he had in the bank is one million naira yet his wife is currently seen with a 10 million naira watch. You can't see the contradiction there.
Where did she get the extra 9 million, did she pull it from her @ss? And why would she milk her entire family wealth, the one million, just to buy a common watch?
Even if you try to imply it's a "gift", the question goes to why would an "integrity, corruption free" take such present knowing fully well the money used to purchase it is most likely looted?

Corruption free family grin grin you people are just as gullible as fucck [/s]
this jargons you wrote does not answer my question. If you say a first lady isn't supposed to wear a countefeit watch why are you then complaining she wore an expensive one? Isn't it a case of double standard?
Could you please give me a link where Buhari said he had just a million naira in his account?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
manny4life:

Oh you're hurt because I called you a whoore? Lmao, bitch next time don't come for me when I haven't sent for you. My post did not mention yet you opened that slimy gut of a mouth to call me dumb..Rant of a rabid slavious LovePeddler owned by a love-vendor... grin grin grin I know whoorres when I see them thirsting for something they want. grin grin grin

What time is it? Aren't your customers calling you?

Fucktardious whoorrre .... CLOSE YOUR DAMN LEGS, HIV/AIDS IS REAL. tongue tongue

I am not. I am so sorry if it hurts to know that your mum's egg was fertilized in a garage.

Me and your Mama mate!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by homesteady(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
lmaoooooooooooo! Breaking times is the new Sahara reporters!

Very goood!

IMO, it has all shades of wrongness, due to the humility story he sold to Nigerians!
If the wife is already rocking a N10 milla watch from running a spa, then what do you expect her to do now that she is first lady?

I've heard stories from people that know her, she is a very exposed lady, she doesn't even cover her hair sometimes!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by 9jatatafo(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Eziachi:
I knew nothing about watches, so am not an expert. Unless you are , between you and hundreds of others that had responded, how many of you knew the difference between a Seiko and Rolex if you see one lying on the floor? Do you honestly know such a watch exist until read the story?
That's typical Nigerians, jumping on the bandwagon for irrelevant stuff. My only concern is whom Buhari will choose as ministers and their first attempt trying to revamp the economy and not what someone told you his wife was wearing.
Even if it's true, you can wear the most expensive gears without having to buy them. Am not saying that is the case.

I know about watches and there are Rolex that are more expensive than that one purportedly worn by Mrs Buhari. I am not against her wearing it. If she can foot the bill why not. I am not in support of any politician of today, all I care, is how this country can move forward. My only problem in this country is, why display affluence when so many people are suffering. I was in one hospital, a patient was brought in for treatment, the family could not afford N10k the doctors charged for treatment, lo and behold the patient died. The situation in this country is pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Una never see something. Buhari will be the worse democratically elected President.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by BlackTechnology: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
fotadmowmend:
It isn't bad so far she has the money, however, Nigerians shd stop seeing anyone as holy and uncorrupt . #10m wrist watch for a woman whose husband borrowed money to buy nomination form of #27.2m isn't good enough. Atleast she shd had sold the watch then and help her husband in securin the form. On the otherhand, those who suscribe to the ''gift'' theory shd knw that collecting a #10m wrist watch gift from sm1 at this time is tantamount to bribery and corruption . Those who cannot give atleast 10 unemployed youths #1m each to start business end up 'giving' you #10m wristwatch and you collect it and even wear it to a public occassion. There is no way of defining corruption than this .

Beremx learn from this poster

Passingshot gbawe you guys can learn too > cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by manny4life(m): 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am not. I am so sorry if it hurts to know that your mum's egg was fertilized in a garage.

Me and your Mama mate!

Lmao... Haha, coming from a loose whoore? haha, your words ain't shit

No girl, just you... ONLY YOU Baby, wear the crown honey.. It fits you perfectly fine grin grin

Like someone says ... CLOSE YOUR DAMN LEGS cheesy cheesy don't come for me when I haven't sent for you.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
BlackTechnology:

You guys pain just started.

Those of you who insulted us for our anti Buhari stand will weep

Baba One Chance probe your wife grin
Anybody is better than Jonathan. No regrets for voting him out.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
manny4life:

Lmao... Haha, coming from a loose whoore? haha, your words ain't shit

No girl, just you... ONLY YOU Baby, wear the crown honey.. It fits you perfectly fine grin grin

Like someone says ... CLOSE YOUR DAMN LEGS cheesy cheesy don't come for me when I haven't sent for you.

grin

Me and your Mama na mate
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by aauwalu80: 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
RICHIEBOI1:

Source:
http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/shocker-aisha-buharis-inauguration-wristwatch-cost-34500-n10-453000/

http://www.thewatchgallery.com/shop/cartier-baignoire-folle-18-carat-white-gold-diamond-watch-wb520034.html

yes yes yes

Allow ths man rest once small enemy of progress, allow him let him be Gen. be takin thrm to the ad u to the next level no matter wht Buhari did he.dnt hav any bad history. let Gen. stold all d money buh make sure light. shaltet, secury, and food job and lastly help us provide all d opportunities tht ar in our country Nigeria.
As u do tht Mr Buhari maka stll all d money ee don't want it again, we don't hav any businrss again with money plz Huhari we dnt care he huge it is jst takam all plzzz
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ishilove:

I let rip a hearty guffaw that startled those around me cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin

These folks here are damn too hilarious. ....

Just when you thought you've read the worst, another worst appears.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Jesusloveyou: 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Go and ask the dullard in Aso rock not me, he started fuccking her at the age of 12 probably.
who is fuccking her said,she bought it $129

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by manny4life(m): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

grin

Me and my Mama na mate

Loll... So you're looking for attache.. Poor child grin grin

Wear the crown honey aight grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by dotune(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lol. Buhari don enter trouble for social media hand o. Anyway, they should be wary of social media now and live a modest life. But the truth is she already had the watch before becoming the wife of a president sha o.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
let me make it 360 likes grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dorrobucci:
Hahahahaha

Buhari is not corrupt, while his wife is rocking 10million wrist watch.

I laugh in pakistan cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by femmical(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wot business is she into? Who else can we trust in this country...?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Reference(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
CSTR2:
Those that know buhari should tell him and his ostentatious wife to be on their best behaviour for the next 4 years.
The opposition is not smiling.
APC taught them a few things.

I tell you. It will be like the insurgency.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
manny4life:

Loll... So you're looking for attache.. Poor child grin grin

Wear the crown honey aight grin grin

No problem. It is on your mum right now.: D

Kindly hand it over to me. Please?cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by manny4life(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

No problem. It is on my mum right now.: D

Kindly hand it over to me. Please?cheesy

How can I hand you over something in your circle?

Girl you dumb as fvck grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by mcaylife(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
In as much as I believe in buhari govt am waiting for his wife to come out and tell us the wrist watch is an IBO made. that hers is just 10 thousand naira. 10 million for a watch its very outrageous. smh
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
manny4life:

How can I hand you over something in your circle?

Girl you dumb as fvck grin grin grin

Come on

Don't be shy

Just grab it off her head wink
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Rexnegro(m): 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
barbstee:
Where is ur source?
u dey mind them ? Even if they get source its obvious pdp Is at work na...lie lie party. Come to tink of can't she be given that wrist watch by a rich person ? At least mark gave gej 200k dollar watch who shout ?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by sinizia: 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
nonaira:

Lmfao. Wtf r u trying defend. Bihari came out with his loud mouth and told us all he had in the bank is one million naira yet his wife is currently seen with a 10 million naira watch. You can't see the contradiction there.
Where did she get the extra 9 million, did she pull it from her @ss? And why would she milk her entire family wealth, the one million, just to buy a common watch?
Even if you try to imply it's a "gift", the question goes to why would an "integrity, corruption free" take such present knowing fully well the money used to purchase it is most likely looted?

Corruption free family grin grin you people are just as gullible as fucck

Don't mind the APShit goat. Buhari claims he has 1 million in his account, i guess he also borrowed several millions of Naira to train his children abroad, give them posh apartments, have them shop in best boutiques wearing costly designer products. Yeye dey smell. GEJ was never voted out on corruption, but rather on tribal hatred.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by manny4life(m): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

Come on

Don't be shy

Just grab it off her head wink

Lmao... Girl you dumb..

No baby, it's within your reach... aight. cool

Just wear the crown... Okay. That's what thirsty bitchess do. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by sinizia: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
all4naija:

www.kowatches.co only sells REPLICA watches.

Don't waste your time schooling him, a dumb hypocrite will always use lies as a fall back plan.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by ChimaAdeoye: 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
So what if her watch cost N10 million naira?
Did she steal from anybody??
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by manny4life(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
sexymoma:
Don't mind them... Creating issues out of nothing... Person wey im hubby jos enter power, she wear 10.something million wrist watch dem begin rant... Make dem go probe am na...
Shut up your dirty mouth.... why can't you see the picture?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.