Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes (109153 Views)

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 / SHOCKER :Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000) / Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by shady26(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:
Are we talking about a woman who owns a high class beauty spa?undecided
Yesoooo and the husband borrowed 24m to buy nomination form undecided
Meanwhile i don't know what Nigerians think a Spa is,especially one located in KD not a fancy city like Paris,Tokyo or London.This SPA must have all the wives of Soudi Princes,Asian Billionaires and Fortune 500 CEOs patronizing it...... wonderful SPA! grin
a week to the presidential, en route Abuja from Lagos on board Medview, they announced her presence in the first class cabin and everyone clapped while some people started chirping on how humble she was to fly public instead of chartering private plane as others of her status would have done. Didn't get to see her face shaa(economy things angry) but the next day i saw her again on papers with the caption "Aisha Buhari patronizes roadside Suya sellers"......now i wonder were the expensive jewelries were all those times. but then she is not the one we elected so i guess we should let her be.
I wish we can also hold our governors and senators accountable this way, the government is not about Buhari alone

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by meforyou1(m): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Beremx:
go to Adamawa and ask who her father is.
"She who alleges proves"
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by fotadmowmend(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
chrisbaba1:

cheesy. what you should know is that these people have not started working so it would be wrong to judge the content of their characters by a mere wristwatch that could be fake.... calm down, there's still 4 years to criticize..
Fake no way ! Even LGA chairmen wives can't wear fake jewelries
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by emmaadigun(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pls can the writer show us a receipt of the one He has gotten b4.....don't bring up issue dat r baseless inorder to gain identity.....10m plus wrist watch......make unaa fear God,GMB is now PMB deal with it....
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
shady26:
Yesoooo and the husband borrowed 24m to buy nomination form undecided
Meanwhile i don't know what Nigerians think a Spa is,especially one located in KD not a fancy city like Paris,Tokyo or London.This SPA must have all the wives of Soudi Princes,Asian Billionaires and Fortune 500 CEOs patronizing it...... wonderful SPA! grin
a week to the presidential, en route Abuja from Lagos on board Medview, they announced her presence in the first class cabin and everyone clapped while some people started chirping on how humble she was to fly public instead of chartering private plane as others of her status would have done. Didn't get to see her face shaa(economy things angry) but the next day i saw her again on papers with the caption "Aisha Buhari patronizes roadside Suya sellers"......now i wonder were the expensive jewelries were all those times. but then she is not the one we elected so i guess we should let her be.
I wish we can also hold our governors and senators accountable this way, the government is not about Buhari alone

Did you actually type all this in reply to my earlier my post or you just copied and pasted it from somewhere undecided

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by pressplay411(m): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Hahahahaha

Buhari is not corrupt, while his wife is rocking 10million wrist watch.

I laugh in pakistan cheesy

grin grin grin

Aisha would not buy watch of N10m and she would not accept it as a gift if she knew it cost so much. Those putting dis cost are d oil fraudsters dat will buy watch worth N200k for N10m. Dat is how foolish ppl squander Nigeria's money.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by shady26(m): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

Did you actually type all this in reply to my earlier my post or you just copied and pasted it from somewhere undecided
yesooo i cpied and pasted it oooo from somwere embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by danose99(m): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Baseless assumptions.Common,what if d watch was a gift!..
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by koladebrainiac(m): 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
sexymoma:
Wetin una wan gain for this thing... She isn't into politics
She wears a wrist watch that cost so so amount.. where una see say she steal oil money take buy am
When maduake was squandering our money which was even obvious that it our money wetin una do...

I think this PDP dem still finds it difficult to admit that GMB is our new president
If una continue like dis una nor go see 2019 oooo

The watch could be gift,it could be anything. Even if she bought it herself ,since she can aFford it then its not anybody buz
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by 1stola: 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Just shut up!

Gosh!
You are nothing but a pathetic hateful morôn.
I hope you also know that one can get this type of watch for as low as $129?
Lousy retąrd.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
shady26:
yesooo i cpied and pasted it oooo from somwere embarassed embarassed embarassed

Good for you

The wrist watch is hers not her husband's. It could have come from anywhere. And who told you you can't have a high clientele in Kadunaundecided or is it because it is in the Northundecided.

I am not a big fan of Buhari however he is all what we've got for now.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by bayulll01(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
aguiyi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Am progressive if true that watch cos that amount am beginning to have a re-think
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
bayulll01:

Am progressive if true that watch cos that amount am beginning to have a re-think

You have to and You don't have to

It is not your money. It is an asset although It is too extravagant.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by refreshrate: 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
PMONEY6:

No need taking you serious.
I'm sure your entire family isn't worth 250k
Bush brain.

From where you dey na him you just conclude like that? na your popsi hold cbn ATM abi?
know what they say about empty barrels right? At least you were schooled to that level hopefully?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
sexymoma:
Wetin una wan gain for this thing... She isn't into politics
She wears a wrist watch that cost so so amount.. where una see say she steal oil money take buy am
When maduake was squandering our money which was even obvious that it our money wetin una do...

I think this PDP dem still finds it difficult to admit that GMB is our new president
If una continue like dis una nor go see 2019 oooo

Person whey open thread na APC...

Be prepared to defend sai baba one chance till 2027 because this us just the beginning.

Wait till he declares his assets publicly, u will have more to defend.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by refreshrate: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
koladebrainiac:

The watch could be gift,it could be anything. Even if she bought it herself ,since she can aFford it then its not anybody buz

Since she can afford it why did her hubby pretend to us that they're alergic to wealth?

APC nomination form is to expensive he bought it with a loan seriously is this the type of watch the wife of a man who does such wears?

Then please when she takes off the watch is it in that cattle stead in daura she keeps it on a table there or how?

with that sitting room that can best be described as an interior decorators nightmare they showed us he was listening to the results from?

seriously they say the man rejected the money paid as former head of state that it was too much

what has he been doing for a living to afford this ?

what's his wife's profession assuming it wasn't him money?

yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

Good for you

The wrist watch is hers not her husband's. It could have come from anywhere. And who told you you can't have a high clientele in Kadunaundecided or is it because it is in the Northundecided.

Wen details of buharis wealth will come out, u will be shocked.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Wen details of buharis wealth will come out, u will be shocked.

Eeyah, you sef go shock smiley
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by milkytins(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
The watch is different to the one posted on that website. Aisha's own uses battery while the other one is mechanical watch.
Have you not seen same watches with different prices? Do you even care if it was a gift to her? In which herself might not care to know the cost?
However, she is my President's wife and not just a woman.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
dealslip:
Ogini? What does the watch do apart from indicating time.
They are investments all over the world, easily converted to cash on the desk of makers or sales agents.
During earthquake or war your seen asset might re bombed out. Three of such wristwatches will grant you comfort.
Artworks and wrist watches like rolex, piaget, breitilling,omega etc should get your attention, the older they become, more expensive they get.
You cruise around town with cars of same value, you are noticed, I passed by with such item, I know I am richer than you.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by cap28: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
This is just the beginning, the Buhari's will make the Abacha's look like impoverished church rats by the time they have spent 2 years in office.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
emmaadigun:
Pls can the writer show us a receipt of the one He has gotten b4.....don't bring up issue dat r baseless inorder to gain identity.....10m plus wrist watch......make unaa fear God,GMB is now PMB deal with it....

All in defence of Sai baba one chance.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by MindMatics(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
What is d watch is panda? As in aba made
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by shady26(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

Good for you

but we seem to be on same page on this. i only mildly criticized her but at the same time chided people taking it too serious to come easy on her since she is not Buhari.
meanwhile i neither voted for GMB nor GEJ in the last election but am all for a Nigeria that will hold her leaders accountable something like what we are witnessing in NL and the social media of late. I only ask that we spread it to the State governors too... wink
peace
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
goodgate:
Poverty affects the way most nigerians think, as in what is ten million naira compared to billions donated by private individuals to PMB's campaign,so it could actually be a gift as so many people are trying to buy her favour.

defenders of sai baba one chance.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
shady26:
but we seem to be on same page on this. i only mildly criticized her but at the same time chided people taking it too serious to come easy on her since she is not Buhari.
meanwhile i neither voted for GMB nor GEJ in the last election but am all for a Nigeria that will hold her leaders accountable something like what we are witnessing in NL and the social media of late. I only ask that we spread it to the State governors too... wink
peace

Peace...I am sorry.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

Eeyah, you sef go shock smiley
Nah, we that know buharis family no go shock. Na defenders like u go shock die
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Nah, we that know buharis family no go shock. Na defenders like u go shock die

Yeah, you go shock
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

Yeah, you go shock
Sai baba one chance.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by anigbajumo(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
papoose999:
nd my buhari nd apc dullards wud b shoutin say no to corruption
so she enter yer papa house to steal da wwatch....
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by shady26(m): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

Peace...I am sorry.
you did no wrong.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.