Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! (13818 Views)

Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) / Obinna Onuoha Builds Statue Of Jesus, "Biggest" In Africa / Imo To Unveil The Tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ In Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by IroroRoyal(f): 1:50am On Sep 30, 2006
Ava gurl, you are welcome jare!
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by charlisco(m): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2006
This is the photo of the bleeding statue of Jesus christ in Warri,
I hardly believe it, infact i do not have any faith in such thing like this
www.nairaland.com/attachments/21958_bleeding_status_of_jesus_christ_jpg4370c84acc9f4c400ccf094adbe79b83
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by KDK(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2006
@ avagemini,
welcome, I hope you enjoy our hospitality as we discuss the various issues of life. My name is KDK and I'm at your service ma'am. smiley
@ charlisco,
Thank you for the pix but to be sincere, I do not care if it was weeping, sweating or peeing; it is still a statue.
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by IroroRoyal(f): 3:07am On Oct 02, 2006
@ KDK , ava i'm at your service hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tongue tongue tongue na wa 4 you
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by KDK(m): 9:29am On Oct 02, 2006
@ iroro,
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by agnesoseka: 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2007
hmn
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by Keziah(f): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2007
mazaje (m)
what nonsense . u guys should stop spreading cheap lies, is jesus a stature? rubbish thats an idol and its not supposed to be there in the first place so go and bring better stories and paste here this one is not interesting, nonsense.

I wonder ooh! Come to think of it, if they think it's real i guess they should go and get their SINS  washed off by that blood for the remission of their sins grin I mean get baptised by the blood of Lucifer this time. Absolute rubbish if you ask me. I wonder what happened to part of the Ten Commandments that says we should not use any image (s) in true worship. These people they won't kill us. End of the world indeed!

Infact i am laughing my sucks off shocked ohhh?
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by Pacifier(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2007
Stones dont bleed. Statues never bleed. No matter whom, the said statue is meant to portray. Acknowledment from so called "religious authority" does not prove the contrary.
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by Dios(f): 5:31am On Aug 03, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, this thread is old as sh#t but grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by angolag(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2007
I like to see one for my self.I have heard lots but have not seen.Though I am a Catholic
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by Chiori(m): 5:19am On Aug 04, 2007
the statue of my grandfather's first goat is bleeding too. abeg make i hear better thing.
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by Jdibsky04: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
loma: Go and find work to do.
Come to my house in Houston, I will show you bleeding statue of Hitler!
YOu just shallow minded to realize that this really happened and i was blessed enough to see it
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by Jdibsky04: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
mazaje: what nonsense . u guys should stop spreading cheap lies, is jesus a stature? rubbish thats an idol and its not supposed to be there in the first place so go and bring better stories and paste here this one is not interesting, nonsense.
First of the Crucifix is not an idol its a mental reminder that Jesus Christ died for our sin and second of I saw the crucifix before the bleeding it was plain and i saw it after the bleeding, its a wake up call for us to take a look at our lives and remember that Jesus suffered for us yet we keep kill each other, steal from each other , fight each other and war when we should be at peace at each other live in unity not division as Nigeria is right now
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by Jdibsky04: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
Keziah: mazaje (m)

I wonder ooh! Come to think of it, if they think it's real i guess they should go and get their SINS  washed off by that blood for the remission of their sins grin I mean get baptised by the blood of Lucifer this time. Absolute rubbish if you ask me. I wonder what happened to part of the Ten Commandments that says we should not use any image (s) in true worship. These people they won't kill us. End of the world indeed!

Infact i am laughing my sucks off shocked ohhh?
Wow keeping laughing ur way to this is just plain ignorance from ur part did u go and witness it ur self or u just heard rumors all u doubting Thomas. You can curse urself with ur own mouth
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by Jdibsky04: 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
Pacifier: Stones dont bleed. Statues never bleed. No matter whom, the said statue is meant to portray. Acknowledment from so called "religious authority" does not prove the contrary.
who told u dat, The Eucharist bleed if u want to know just steal one from the church and see what will happen
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by Jdibsky04: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
Chiori: the statue of my grandfather's first goat is bleeding too. abeg make i hear better thing.
U make jokes well its a fact and it happend this is not the first time and it wont be the last time if we keep living in our sins
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by OsunOriginal: 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
jerrymania: This really makes me wonder how so many people will actually reason with their own wisdom not with the wisdom of God or his word. I have come to know that God does not honour images or statues even if man made it for him.Then why will God manifest his power through a statue? as Christians we live by faith not by sight and not by any image. Satan knows God detest images and idols of any kind so he tries to draw peoples attention once more to these images, and the weak ones will fall for this,

And you saying God made a mistake for putting the brain in your skull? While not go for surgery to remove it and leave the skull empty if you dont want to reason with your wisdom again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? / Cardinal Keith O'brien Resigns As Archbishop / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.