Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Join Me Praise Jesus I Got My Desired Job!!!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Join Me Praise Jesus I Got My Desired Job!!!!!!! (32285 Views)

How I Managed Till I Got My Dream Job / How To Increase Your Chance Of Getting Desired Job After Graduation / I Finaly Got A Job, Help Me Praise God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Me Praise Jesus I Got My Desired Job!!!!!!! by Toks2008(m): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
hadura29:

Amen ooo!!! You know I just got a sales job offer... I have to sell solar systems.. I get 10% of what I sell, no salary... Is it a good offer?

Am still pondering about it though. Please advice..

First you need to ask yourself, what do i enjoy doing? That is the first step to discovering yourself then from that you can get any job that fits into your passion.

If you hate marketing i bet it will be a waste of time and it will be better you do other stuffs with your time rather than waste it doing what you are not cut out for so find your passion,something you just enjoy doing and gives you great happiness when you do it..that is your ideal career,pursue it and you will make wealth and if you must get a job, get one that is in en-sync with your passion.

Hope this helps.

Visit this thread and if yours is not yet listed just let me know your month and day of birtyh and i will tell you what career is best suited for you.
https://www.nairaland.com/2313526/personaility-holds-key-ideal-career
Re: Join Me Praise Jesus I Got My Desired Job!!!!!!! by kazyman11: 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Please guys attend the
........What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others stays forever."........

Tell somebody about #DCCCareerFair & make plans to be there yourself. Its 3 Days to the event.

Tagged: Get Employed;Remain Employed.
An impact Seminar and Career Fair for Job Seekers and Professionals.

SPEAKERS:
Yinka Sanni - CEO Stanbic Bank,
Opeyemi Awoyemi - Co-founder Jobberman,
Aruosa Osemwegie - Author of Getting a Job is a Job,
Pst Kingsley Okonkwo (Host).

DATE: Saturday, 6th June 2015 @ 9am prompt.

Recruitment will be done by several companies, so come along with your CV (both hard and soft copies) and dress formal.

VENUE: David's Christian Center, Elegushi Beach Road, beside Meadow Hall School, after 3rd Roundabout, Lekki

FREE transport from Ajah, Yaba & Surulere. For enquiries call 08077714411. Follow on twitter @JobBureauDcc & @dcclagos
Re: Join Me Praise Jesus I Got My Desired Job!!!!!!! by hadura29(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Toks2008:

First you need to ask yourself, what do i enjoy doing? That is the first step to discovering yourself then from that you can get any job that fits into your passion.

If you hate marketing i bet it will be a waste of time and it will be better you do other stuffs with your time rather than waste it doing what you are not cut out for so find your passion,something you just enjoy doing and gives you great happiness when you do it..that is your ideal career,pursue it and you will make wealth and if you must get a job, get one that is in en-sync with your passion.

Hope this helps.

Visit this thread and if yours is not yet listed just let me know your month and day of birtyh and i will tell you what career is best suited for you.
https://www.nairaland.com/2313526/personaility-holds-key-ideal-career

29 October....
Re: Join Me Praise Jesus I Got My Desired Job!!!!!!! by Toks2008(m): 4:10am On Jun 04, 2015
hadura29:

29 October....

You are not cut out for menial jobs but as a captivating orator you will make a good diplomat, lawyer or preacher.

You will also do very well as a surgeon, soldier, researcher, detective, police officer, lawyer.

So if you must get a job you should look in those direction but asides these you need to still find out your natural talents and work on them.

Wish you the best.
Re: Join Me Praise Jesus I Got My Desired Job!!!!!!! by kazyman11: 7:00am On Jun 04, 2015
Please guys attend these.... ........What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others stays forever."........ Tell somebody about #DCCCareerFair & make plans to be there yourself. Its 3 Days to the event. Tagged: Get Employed;Remain Employed. An impact Seminar and Career Fair for Job Seekers and Professionals. SPEAKERS: Yinka Sanni - CEO Stanbic Bank, Opeyemi Awoyemi - Co-founder Jobberman, Aruosa Osemwegie - Author of Getting a Job is a Job, Pst Kingsley Okonkwo (Host). DATE: Saturday, 6th June 2015 @ 9am prompt. Recruitment will be done by several companies, so come along with your CV (both hard and soft copies) and dress formal. VENUE: David's Christian Center, Elegushi Beach Road, beside Meadow Hall School, after 3rd Roundabout, Lekki FREE transport from Ajah, Yaba & Surulere. For enquiries call 08077714411. Follow on twitter @JobBureauDcc & @dcclagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud / Top 7 Blue Collar Jobs Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Consider / 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.