Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. (1966 Views)

Craziest Sex Laws From Around The World You Won’t Believe Exist / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / See The Hottest Twin Sisters In The World. You Won't Believe Dey Are Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by MEGGATRON(m): 12:04am On Jun 02, 2015
1. Most expensive car – 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO
Racer – $52 Million

2. Most expensive phone – iPhone 5 Black
Diamond Edition – $16.5 Million

3. Most Expensive Burger – Lab grown 5oz
burger – $332,000

4. Most Expensive Shoes – Diamond Shoes
owned by Nick Cannon – $2 Million

5. Most Expensive Substance – Anti-matter –
$100 Billion per milligram

6. Most expensive thing ever sold online –
405-foot giga-yacht- $140 Million

7. Most Expensive Hotel Room – Suite at the
Hotel President Wilson in Geneva –
$80,000 a night

8. Most Expensive Virginity – Natalie Dylan –
$3.7 million

9. Most Expensive Domain Name – Clover
Holdings’ Sex.com – $13 Million

10. Most Expensive Building – Marina Bay Sands
in Singapore – $4.7 Billion
Shar

Which one can you get her and ladies which one do you fancy the most?
No8 and 5 aside.

http://www.world-cars.info/2015/05/10-most-expensive-things-in-world.html?m=1
Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by HungerBAD: 12:05am On Jun 02, 2015
I will try and afford her a Gideon Pocket Bible.

4 Likes

Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by ronald4lif(m): 12:09am On Jun 02, 2015
Heard a lot about marina bay sands. That's one of my wish list destination. You need to see how a beach-like pool is constructed on the roof top of the resort.
Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 02, 2015
Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by oppybouy(m): 12:12am On Jun 02, 2015
Most expensive virginity? cry
Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by StealthyMe(m): 12:19am On Jun 02, 2015
None undecided
Why waste valuable resources? wink
Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 02, 2015
When it comes to buying her expensive things, we begin to preach modesty.
But what in the Father's name does she need anti-matter for?
Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by Cutehector(m): 12:23am On Jun 02, 2015
I thought virginity is priceless.. Why should it be sold? She is a hooker den.
Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by Princecalm(m): 12:28am On Jun 02, 2015
I can't take her to any of those places but I can help her on her path to Heaven which is priceless.
Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by Fulaboy(m): 12:30am On Jun 02, 2015
In fact before I read that thing sefff l dey mad niiii Buy her most expensive kwa? undecided and where are the pics op
Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by Khd95(m): 12:32am On Jun 02, 2015
Xpensive virginity
It must b sold at OLX cos i heard 'evrytin sell' right there
Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by kramfonos(m): 12:41am On Jun 02, 2015
The most expensive virginity went for $3.7 million?
Was her hymen plated with gold and encrusted with diamonds?
Even Eve's virginity can't be this expensive!angry
And some girls sold theirs for a plate of noodles and Limca.embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by Portsmouth86(f): 3:47am On Jun 02, 2015
I believe that its the thought that counts when your husband/partner gets you a gift, its the knowing he went out of his way to put a smile on your face that is priceless, I never ask of anything of expense from my hubby, he is my gift and that's what counts in my eyes, everything else is materialistic. Should he decide on getting a gift than no matter what i would always cherish it smiley
Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by Pheals(f): 4:45am On Jun 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
I will try and afford her a Gideon Pocket Bible.
that one na free now...who know get bible for house..

I once check your username again i know say hunger bad...
Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by DEIFIED(m): 5:51am On Jun 02, 2015
Mtewww, i nor see anything use money do again abi.
Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by MEGGATRON(m): 6:49am On Jun 02, 2015
Pheals:
that one na free now...who know get bible for house..

I once check your username again i know say hunger bad...

LWKM.
Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by MEGGATRON(m): 6:50am On Jun 02, 2015
Portsmouth86:
I believe that its the thought that counts when your husband/partner gets you a gift, its the knowing he went out of his way to put a smile on your face that is priceless, I never ask of anything of expense from my hubby, he is my gift and that's what counts in my eyes, everything else is materialistic. Should he decide on getting a gift than no matter what i would always cherish it smiley

I felt like crying after reading this......but Bleep no!!

Women

1 Like

Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by MEGGATRON(m): 6:54am On Jun 02, 2015
ronald4lif:
Heard a lot about marina bay sands. That's one of my wish list destination. You need to see how a beach-like pool is constructed on the roof top of the resort.

seriously you should be kidnapped!!!

You know the most expensive building in the world and planning to go there which cost $4.7billion?

when you enter naija make sure I'm oblivious of it.
Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by MEGGATRON(m): 6:56am On Jun 02, 2015
kramfonos:

The most expensive virginity went for $3.7 million?

Was her hymen plated with gold and encrusted with diamonds?

Even Eve's virginity can't be this expensive!angry

And some girls sold theirs for a plate of noodles and Limca.embarassed tongue

noodles and limca? That's still expensive!! Basira gave me for free.
Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by faith551(m): 7:03am On Jun 02, 2015
She will still dump ur ass for another maga
Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by kramfonos(m): 7:04am On Jun 02, 2015
MEGGATRON:

Basira gave me free.

Basira wasn't wrong. Sex isn't suppose to be sold or exchanged for favours. Big ups to Basira.smiley
Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by MEGGATRON(m): 7:07am On Jun 02, 2015
kramfonos:

Basira wasn't wrong. Sex isn't suppose to be sold or exchanged for favours. Big ups to Basira.smiley

LOL you are being sarcastic right? I was expecting something else.
Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by Portsmouth86(f): 7:41am On Jun 02, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]

Aww please dont cry cry just remember not all women are out for what they can get.
Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by MEGGATRON(m): 8:02am On Jun 02, 2015
Portsmouth86:

Aww please dont cry cry just remember not all women are out for what they can get.

not all but most 99%!!!

1 Like

Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by nerdfrost(m): 8:09am On Jun 02, 2015
What's she using all this to do?? It can't even guarantee her heaven undecided well, I can give her the world's most expensive dickson,sex and love grin

1 Like

Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by MEGGATRON(m): 8:11am On Jun 02, 2015
nerdfrost:
What's she using all this to do?? It can't even guarantee her heaven undecided

but she will be happy and love you forever!
Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by ronald4lif(m): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]

Lol! Come on Mr. Mastermind. Their guest rooms doesn't cost much than some Nigerian hotels. Some goes for about $400 a night and I trust the Mastermind can pull that through without ruffling. wink cheesy
Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by Portsmouth86(f): 9:19am On Jun 02, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]

Aww kiss
Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by MEGGATRON(m): 9:25am On Jun 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! Come on Mr. Mastermind. Their guest rooms doesn't cost much than some Nigerian hotels. Some goes for about $400 a night and I trust the Mastermind can pull that through without ruffling. wink cheesy

that's 81k or more a night? I'm an undergraduate I don't think I've seen 81k this year.

Now you see why I must execute my plan?

Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by MEGGATRON(m): 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
StealthyMe:
None undecided
Why waste valuable resources? wink

dude be romantic for once!!

1 Like

Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by pretydiva(f): 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
Most expensive virginity? Now dats absurd
Re: OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
pretydiva:
Most expensive virginity? Now dats absurd

How?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump... Who Wore It Better? / I'm In A Fix..matured ADVICE NEEDED Pls!(guys Only)... / All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.