Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false (1955 Views)

18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... / 8 Qualities Of Every Womanizers, No 1 Will Shock You / Why Is It That Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unfaithful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by charytea(f): 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Goodevening people, hope you all had a stressfree day? Please an arguement came up between me and my friends, and the issue was that all men are the same.... Hmmm it was soo serious that we were almost screaming, i opposed them greatly, telling them that there are still faithful men who do not womanise... Oya, Men, Boys, Guys! Are you all the same?
Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
see jamb questionundecided
Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by kiddoiLL(m): 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
una wan start una amebo talk bout men abi...see ur face
Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by newsphase(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
How many men have you met or being with that were different
Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Every man cannot be a womanizer....
My summary: 90% men have womanizing trait...85% actually womanize..
grin grin

The remaining 5% wish dey had d balls 2 womanize

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by Kexorcist(m): 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
False. Some men are very faithful to womanizing.
Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by charytea(f): 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
My face? wht is wrong with it?
Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by charytea(f): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
Kexorcist:
False. Some men are very faithful to womanizing.
Some men you say, that means not all
Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by Kexorcist(m): 2:05am On Jul 17, 2016
charytea:
Some men you say, that means not all

It's a pun. I meant that some men are very dedicated to womanizing instead of not being dedicated (unfaithful) to it.
Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by miknielz: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
de op i hope as u re describing men as womanizers you have not forgotten your father is a womanizer because he is actually a man !!!!!!!!
Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by charytea(f): 11:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
miknielz:
de op i hope as u re describing men as womanizers you have not forgotten your father is a womanizer because he is actually a man !!!!!!!!
Excuse me! Are you nuts or you have lost your sense of reasoning. I simply asked a question and you dare open that thing you call mouth to insult my Late Father. If you cannot comprehend simple English you SHUTUP! Rubbish

1 Like

Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by miknielz: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2016
charytea:

Excuse me! Are you nuts or you have lost your sense of reasoning. I simply asked a question and you dare open that thing you call mouth to insult my Late Father. If you cannot comprehend simple English you SHUTUP! Rubbish

i wud prefer u brush your mouth before talking next time and also reason carefully and never you ask stupid questions if you dont have a brain borrow one
Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by charytea(f): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
miknielz:

i wud prefer u brush your mouth before talking next time and also reason carefully and never you ask stupid questions if you dont have a brain borrow one
Tnk u o, u that reason carefully, u shld av just passed by without commenting on my stupid post. Anu npam! I dnt blame u! because we found ourselves here gave u d basis to talk anyhow. Ewu na amu ije!
Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by miknielz: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2016
charytea:
Tnk u o, u that reason carefully, u shld av just passed by without commenting on my stupid post. Anu npam! I dnt blame u! because we found ourselves here gave u d basis to talk anyhow. Ewu na amu ije!
nice bt i prefer you consentrate on takig care of the skunk you call your baby rather than post stupid things on nairaland anyway you are welcome once again!
Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by charytea(f): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
miknielz:
nice bt i prefer you consentrate on takig care of the skunk you call your baby rather than post stupid things on nairaland anyway you are welcome once again!
The last i remember, nairaland is a social network where every1 is free to air his or her views, i dnt knw y u decided to bcum a child, anyway jst as i wrote, this will be my last reply to u, So take a bike and ride to hell, say me hello to d devil wen u get there, anu mpam!
Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by charytea(f): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
miknielz:
I forgot to mention, it is spelt CONCENTRATE! always make ur dictionary available wen u want to insult me, cos i hate illiterate Zombies!
Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by miknielz: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
charytea:
I forgot to mention, it is spelt CONCENTRATE! always make ur dictionary available wen u want to insult me, cos i hate illiterate Zombies!
you love talking a lot your husband surely got married to a microphone and one more tin mrs.Wole soyinka PLS DIE:-)
Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by miknielz: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
Am SORRY pls 4give me
Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by IamLEGEND1: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
miknielz:
Am SORRY pls 4give me
pussi
Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
charytea:
Goodevening people, hope you all had a stressfree day? Please an arguement came up between me and my friends, and the issue was that all men are the same.... Hmmm it was soo serious that we were almost screaming, i opposed them greatly, telling them that there are still faithful men who do not womanise... Oya, Men, Boys, Guys! Are you all the same?

hmm

Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by Sierusvirus(m): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
OP, it's obvious that most men are still faithful.
The question you need to ask yourself and your group.
"Why is it that all women are unfaithful both in relationship and marriage and are all wanton, manizers " pure pretenders to the core.
Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by Sierusvirus(m): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
"Why is it that all women are unfaithful both in relationship and marriage and are all wanton, manizers " pure pretenders to the core.
Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by charytea(f): 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
pantherblack:

hmm
Whats hmmmn?
Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by crismark(m): 3:02am On Mar 15, 2018
instead make una gather dey tink hw una wan take invest or work to make moni...
una jst siddon dey reason trash...
Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by charytea(f): 10:02am On Mar 15, 2018
crismark:
instead make una gather dey tink hw una wan take invest or work to make moni...

una jst siddon dey reason trash...
I see you wey don make money.
My friend if you don't have anything to contribute, just shut up!
Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by charytea(f): 10:05am On Mar 15, 2018
Sierusvirus:
If you read my post properly. I was in the defensive side, and back to your contribution, did you say most men?
Just as there are still a few faithful men. so there are faithful women.
Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by Olalan(m): 10:27am On Mar 15, 2018
False, cause am not and do not intend to ever cheat on my spouse God helping me.

1 Like

Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 15, 2018
False

1 Like

Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by crismark(m): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
charytea:
I see you wey don make money. My friend if you don't have anything to contribute, just shut up!
madam lemme summarize my my speech...
sorry ma...nor vex
Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by Sierusvirus(m): 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
charytea:

If you read my post properly. I was in the defensive side, and back to your contribution, did you say most men?
Just as there are still a few faithful men. so there are faithful women.
You didn't state it well, " Just as there are still a few faithful men, so there are very very few faithful women."

1 Like

Re: All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false by Burgerlomo: 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
False cool

(1) (Reply)

5 Ridiculous Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves In Front Of Women. / Facts About The Average Naija Gurl And My Advice. / Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.