Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack (46025 Views)

Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) / Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by abtmaviz(m): 6:45am On Jun 02, 2015
ZUBY77:

I see.. All of us are now supposed to join the Army because Buhari is the president?

Calm down. This Boko Haram is one major reason why you believe GEJ is weak. I expect Buhari to be blazing up there already. Guess where he is now?

Awesome reply... Chad oooo

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by 2tundeay(m): 6:45am On Jun 02, 2015
I think buhari is making nigeria ungovernable for himself. GEJ my hero.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 02, 2015
elipheleh:

Stop deceiving people here. This insensitive president of our is busy celebrating his elections in Niger after many days of swearing in while his vice is busy in aso villa contesting aso chapel headship.
I just hope we didn't make the most terrible mistaking in electing this deceitful people.

3, 500 people dead now. The figure still rising per secind

Ah yes......and we have your hero GEJ to thank for not bringing it under control.

Anyway....I watch. My yardstick for success is ......Nigerian special forces.

And please....this is not about who controls Nigeria. Get it?

And FYI....some of us critiqued PDP because we wanted them to do better...not because we hated them, or we hated their tribes. Maybe some critics did that....but I was not one of them.
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Icecomrade: 6:46am On Jun 02, 2015
BOKO HARAM NEEDS AMNESTY FROM THEIR MASTERS HAVING ACCOMPLISHED THEIR PRIMARY MISSION.

THEY NEED TO STAY RELEVANT, WHICH PROBABLY EXPLAINS THE RECENT ACTIVITIES.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by MCdoc(m): 6:46am On Jun 02, 2015
Toks2008:

Abeg wettin you still dey do for there?
School.Many people have forgotten dat there is a Federal university here
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Naboski12(m): 6:46am On Jun 02, 2015
I only wish our citizens would stop this tasteless showiness of theirs, sending insults to the president or to our leaders. It only causes more harm dan good. Instead of we paying attention to how this insurgency and cesspool of corruption be attacked!
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 02, 2015
Icecomrade:

BOKO HARAM NEEDS AMNESTY FROM THEIR MASTERS HAVING ACCOMPLISHED THEIR PRIMARY MISSION.

Boko is not looking for amnesty.

This Boko is a cult...and cults do not do amnesty.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Khd95(m): 6:48am On Jun 02, 2015
Am less concerned abt maiduguri coming under heavy artilery fire,cos its xpected of bh,i am more concerned abt d tactics dy ve deployed dis time around
'using gen 2 power the launcher'

dis guys mean business oo,

biko let d airforce come in wit jst 2 powerful jets nd take dem out one time.
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by absoluteSuccess: 6:48am On Jun 02, 2015
ZUBY77:
Please i want someone to remind me when it's time to start holding Buhari responsible for this daily attacks in Maiduguri.

I believe Jonathan is no more responsible.
But you guys often claim buhari sponsors bh back in those days?
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 02, 2015
Naboski12:
I only wish our citizens would stop this tasteless showiness of theirs, sending insults to the president or to our leaders. It only causes more harm dan good. Instead of we paying attention to how this insurgency and cesspool of corruption be attacked!

Well...we do hope Buhari does better....so a little noise don't hurt.
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by beejayvince(m): 6:49am On Jun 02, 2015
The rains are usually heavier towards the end of the rainy season. I
In relation, this shows that the reign of Boko Haram in Nigeria is close to its end, by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by laffytaffy1: 6:49am On Jun 02, 2015
MCdoc:
Pls confirm the news again..Maiduguri is not under attack

Don't go and take cover, stay there and be waiting for confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by ZUBY77(m): 6:51am On Jun 02, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
But you guys often claim buhari sponsors bh back in those days?

Alright.. GEJ is the sponsor.. We want Buhari to crush them immediately.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by fairygeh(f): 6:51am On Jun 02, 2015
uniqueboi:

IT IS TIME angry
cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by jemype(m): 6:52am On Jun 02, 2015
gej wasnt weak. he just surrounded hiself wit greedy people. if u understand the meaning of d word "sai"buhari u will know buhari is the norths last card. last of a dying breed. he alone can bring sanity and if he cant no one else can
ZUBY77:

I see.. All of us are now supposed to join the Army because Buhari is the president?

Calm down. This Boko Haram is one major reason why you believe GEJ is weak. I expect Buhari to be blazing up there already. Guess where he is now?
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 02, 2015
itsmayiela:
Phone calls reaching me from Maiduguri indicates that the North Eastern town in Nigeria is under heavy artillery attack this early hour of Tuesday morning.

Residents do not know where to run to. The attacks are coming from the dreaded Boko haram insurgents using rocket launches on a moving vehicle (they use generator to power the launcher). Please, lets pray for the residents.

Mods, pls don't wait to be directed to do the needful.

And who is supplying them the fuel to power the generator

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 02, 2015
jemype:
gej wasnt weak. he just surrounded hiself wit greedy people. if u understand the meaning of d word "sai"buhari u will know buhari is the norths last card. last of a dying breed. he alone can bring sanity and if he cant no one else can

Well....let us wait and see.

If Boko does not end...then we better put pressure on our leaders.

Life is precious.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by fairygeh(f): 6:53am On Jun 02, 2015
laffytaffy1:
What kind of leaders do you have in this country. Our president is not doing anything but all talk. Now I regret even voting for the old brainless malam.
shocked They have started regretting already o,just after four days of ruling Nigeria. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 02, 2015
gbosaa:

And who is supplying them the fuel to power the generator

Raids on settlements....including one a few days ago.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by saintjoel(m): 6:55am On Jun 02, 2015
I DONT KNOW WHERE THE OP GOT HIS/HER NEWS FROM BUT I JUST CALLED MY COUSIN SERVING IN THE ARMY IN MAIDUGURI,EVERYWHERE IS CALM,I'VE ALSO SCANNED THROUGH MAJOR NEWSPAPERS AMD THERE IS NO NEWS,MAYBE THE OP WAS REFFERING TO THE ATTACK BY BH THREE DAYS AGO,THEY USED ROCKET LAUNCHERS LIKE RPGS BUT THEY WERE REPELED BY THE ARMY BEFORE THEY COULD ENTER THE TOWN,MAYBE THE OP SHOULD SHOW US PICTURES OF THE SHELLING CURRENTLY GOING ON OR HE SHOULD TELL US WHERE HE STAYS IN MAIDUGURI,HE SHOULDN'T KILL US WITH HBP COS WE HAVE PEOPLE IN THAT TOWN.MY COUSIN'S DAD HASNT BEEN ABLE TO SLEEP SINCE I CALLED HIM AROUND 5AM TO CONFIRM IF HE HEARD ABOUT ANY ATTACK .

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by elipheleh(m): 6:55am On Jun 02, 2015
Icecomrade:

And I hope Nigerias rise and protest the amnesty deal.

The dauradullard is a bokoharam sympathiser and I fear that this plans on the northern Muslims to arm their foot soldiers doesn't work.

Right now Islamic insurgency has run short of cash and this is just a way of sponsoring them more by paying them fro people's taxes so they could buy more grenades and amunitions.

Hope people see through this illegal arms deal sabotage from this dauradullard

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by ogawisdom(m): 6:56am On Jun 02, 2015
D brainless Daura President has moved d command center to maiduguri wat next move aso rock too ba undecided empty vessel of a president

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by easystudy101: 6:57am On Jun 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Yes....instead of blaming years of negligence by local and federal governments,as well as the decades of tribal and religious bigotry that no one did anything about....it is the CIA and Mossad that you would blame?

That is why black man always has problems...because we refuse to be the solution....we prefer to blame others.

Yes because those highly sophisticated weapons that those boys use are made in ur village abi?

And those boys have very good businesses that can help finance their attacks on nigerians for about 3 years now, abi?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by absoluteSuccess: 6:58am On Jun 02, 2015
ZUBY77:

Alright.. GEJ is the sponsor.. We want Buhari to crush them immediately.
Alright, no buck passing. The buck ends on the desk of the man that holds the reign, ode to the feast, the baptism of fire is come.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by chesterlee(m): 6:58am On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari has been visiting countries after he won the election... now he's been sworn in, he's still visiting

Which kind President be this.....

Come back to Aso rock and do your Job, the country is burning!!!.....Oh my bad, the dullard and his (10 million watch wearing) wife are busy partying around and waiting for ASo rock to be renovated!!!

Babaonechance!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by MCdoc(m): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2015
laffytaffy1:

Don't go and take cover, stay there and be waiting for confirmation.
cover from what?When noting is happening
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by jemype(m): 7:00am On Jun 02, 2015
we have to understand that no country or territory has ever been 100 percent successfull in fighting terrorism even USA killing obama didnt stop terrorism but it can reduce it tho. but I think the fear of buhari will only curtail the sponsors activites. dont u think if goodluck even punished one politician of govt official behind boko haram it would hv sent chills down their spine?
bushdoc9919:

Well....let us wait and see.

If Boko does not end...then we better put pressure on our leaders.

Life is precious.
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by aariwa(m): 7:01am On Jun 02, 2015
Olacchris:
Rcam someone tell me what the boko haram need, what's there request what do they want. I yhiink still saying the use thing.
They want a pure Islamic states for themselves like usman Dan fodyio and not a change of political leadership in infidel Nigerian govt as some people. thought
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by huthority01(m): 7:05am On Jun 02, 2015
I'm not heartless
I've just learned how to use my heart less..
Who's to be blame again GEJ or PMB...?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by franksam2009: 7:05am On Jun 02, 2015
Do rocket launcher need electricity to work? Op u sure say Na rocket launcher dem see?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Toks2008(m): 7:06am On Jun 02, 2015
MCdoc:
School.Many people have forgotten dat there is a Federal university here

May GOD guide you. But if im your dad or mum walahi i will remove you from that school.
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Pamelayoung: 7:06am On Jun 02, 2015
Save us oh God!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-rufai’s Son Calls Fayose A ''VAGABOND'' (photo) / Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo / Zahra Buhari And Mohammed Indimi Loved Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.