Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION (29214 Views)

We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku / We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION / Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by lastpage: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
desdichando:
U obviously failed geography @ college...if U had kept quiet,no one wouldav known u was a nitwit...hws dis an ugbo thing ? is ijaw in d southeast?u neeed to leave ur village in ogbomosooo and do a lil travelln..i aint igbo but d way y'all motherphuckers pick on dem is sickenin

You are even ashamed to say you are Igbo! shocked shocked grin grin grin

Lowlife!

In this Nigeria, you are on a lower rung than even any of the minority.

Not even a VeePee will you get till you respect your superiors. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
zendy:

I'm happy that the Niger-Delta are waking up. The disintegration of Nigeria is but a matter of time. All I can say to the minorities of the SS is that you have only 3 options:

1. Stay in Nigeria and remain a slave of the whims and caprices of Northern hegemony.

2. Join Igbos in Biafra

3. Seek for the Republic of the Niger-Delta

A word is enough for the wise but a sentence is never enough for a fool.

lol, clown

If u think we will leave Nigeria to fight for ur Biafra den u must b a joker... in a thread like this 80% commentators re Igbo....

Niggas b happy, thinking SS re fighting to join dem... lol... I pity em.... my guy we don down pass tat level... If this country disintegrate We will have ND republic.. Stop ur by fire by force attachment on NL... BT till den am a Nigerian

God bless d SS people

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by lastpage: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
zendy:

Your propensity for foolish talk is alarming. Common sense demands that a people should make the best of a the bad situation they are in until a more desired situation comes along. Even though Igbos agitate for there own country (Biafra), they also know that they cannot live in limbo in the meantime. You really expect Igbo to move en mass to the east without granting them their country and a constituted Goverment first? That would be very foolish thing to do on the part of Igbos. How can anyone expect Igbos to move from Nigeria to Nigeria before they get their country? Igbos will only move from Nigeria to Biafra and not from Nigeria to Nigeria. It's almost like telling someone to dive into a swimming pool but you don't allow the person to see if there is water in the pool first. While Igbos are a part of Nigeria,they will participate and get all that is due to them. When they get Biafra and a constituted Government in place,they will shift their focus away from Nigeria and face their homeland. Either way, you better start accepting the fact that Nigeria is a fictitious white mans creation that has long failed woefully beyond redemption and it will one day collapse like a pack of cards.

Foolish talk or not, deal with the FACTS on ground!

You cannot eat your Cake while trying to still have it".

Is it little wonder that you people are so confused and have not achieved anythingtowards your silly Biafra since your ill-fated and disastrous venture called Biafra?

So, you want other Nigerians to give you assurance that they would not beat you to stupor if you try any foolish moves? grin grin grin grin

I am laughing in Biafra! grin grin grin grin grin

BIAFRA WAS DEAD AND BURIED THE DAY OJUKWU DESERTED YOUR FATHERS AND MOTHERS......AND ESCAPED TO IVORY COAST! tongue tongue

Lastpage!
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by kes234: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
Tripleclick:
There! What d lazy men, always says, they do this ,de do that,, living in d history of dia ancestors, and what hv dia new generation achieved?? Nothing , d atrocities of dia ancestors r holdn dia destiny,, with 20pounds, we hav Emeka ofor, with 20p we have Innoson, with 20ps ,, igbos hv grown stronger,, with 20ps we will buy off everytn in yr land,,

Mr man park well, Nigeria will never split either you like it or not your fight is baseless anyone that wanna break us is enemy of the state if you need your own republic u can go claim the ocean its free no one will disturb u there
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Curlieweed: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
kes234:

That prayer will definitely be urs and your generation Amen, I wonder what will happen if God did not put that crude there, idiot the pepper and tomatoes your generation the take cook no be hausa the plant am? Why don't u eat ur crude as soup why are u ppl acting like u know how that crude get there what a wasted generation you guys are lazy and the bible says no food for lazy man

"God" also put even more oil in Saudi Arabia but I don't see y'all running to claim it in the name of "one planet".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Tripleclick(m): 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
kes234:

Mr man park well, Nigeria will never split either you like it or not your fight is baseless anyone that wanna break us is enemy of the state if you need your own republic u can go claim the ocean its free no one will disturb u there
Now you know?? Then stop claiming Land ownership in Lagos, let investors reap what de sow. Simple

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by mechanics(m): 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
This people ar very selfish, wen Goodluck was in power dey didnt plan to renegotiate their existence, why now wen his no more there, their plan wil nt wrk, their man is among d few Nigerians dat benefited richly 4rm govt n yet dey want to renegotiate their existence.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
lawal28c:
.......mumu u go just kill urself,notin u sabi u sef wan comment.4 ur information,it is ken saro wiwa nt saro wiwi.........ode.I b Edo boy Auchi born 2 d bone......God bless nigeria and destroy anybody ploting it disintegration..........may d dream of d biafrans or lower niger republicans neva come 2 pass

Actually u just wasted ur tym and Effort replying D Igbos on NL.. Leave dem, make dem dey do attachy, we go see,, dem dey happy nw... Lol
.. dey can't survive without US tat y dem dey find all means to do attachment..

they were d 1 telling us to fight if Jona loss D election, BT we wise pass dem...
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by lastpage: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
IkpeChioma:
The edo people are known for betrayal and cowardice. You people think you are from the south. The truth is that you share in the cowardice of the yorubas, after all you share the same ancestor, oduduwa. Edo is the elder brother to yoruba, you are brothers and share the same characteristics.

These Yeebos are raving lunatics!

EVeryone who does not join their phantom and utopian Biafran "failed project" .....is a Coward!

Wetin? Children of ANGER AND HATE!

Hausa, your enemy
Yoruba, your nemesis
Edo, your opponent
Middle Belt, dem no like you
Even the South-South are wary of you.

What manner of "thing" are you people?
Go and do a self-examination because it's just of time before you people become extinct.

As for Biafra, it is just in your imagination! grin grin grin
We your masters are not ready to grant you any freedom.

You have to fight for it.... and get whooped properly, again! tongue tongue

Lastpage!
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by superstar1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
frehage:

I only re-echoed oil production statistics, not land ownership. I'm not an Arogbo Ijaw.

BTW, the Ijaw Language has more similarities with Yoruba than any of the other major Nigerian languages.

I don't know whether the Ijaw language is similar to Yoruba or not, because I'm not conversant with it.

I am sure itshekiri is 85% similar.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Tripleclick(m): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
lastpage:

These Yeebos are raving lunatics!

EVeryone who does not join their phantom and utopian Biafran "failed project" .....is a Coward!

Hausa, your enemy
Yoruba, your nemesis
Edo, your opponent

Go and do a self-examination because it's just of time before you people become extinct.

Lastpage!
Hahaha, masters indeed!!! As lazy as ur tribe is Hahaha,,land owners while igbos investment owners,,,and keep ranting, we shud leav lagos,,shooo!! Lazy apes

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by kes234: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
Tripleclick:
Now you know?? Then stop claiming Land ownership in Lagos, let investors reap what de sow. Simple

My own is I believe in one nigeria what our enemy want is to split us so that the can en salve us once again look at Libya, Rwanda central african republic etc learn from them there is this saying anybody they break coconut for him head no be him go chop am the last civil war is a nightmare till now, we are still building, do we want our children to surfer another 100yrs of nation building, if u wanna know the feel of war just go to maiduguri then u will understand we need to stand as one
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
lastpage:

[s]These Yeebos are raving lunatics!

Hausa, your enemy
Yoruba, your nemesis
Edo, your opponent

Lastpage![/s]
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
lastpage:

[s]Foolish talk or not, deal with the FACTS on ground!

You cannot eat your Cake while trying to still have it".

Is it little wonder that you people are so confused and have not achieved anythingtowards your silly Biafra since your ill-fated and disastrous venture called Biafra?

So, you want other Nigerians to give you assurance that they would not beat you to stupor if you try any foolish moves? grin grin grin grin

I am laughing in Biafra! grin grin grin grin grin

BIAFRA WAS DEAD AND BURIED THE DAY OJUKWU DESERTED YOUR FATHERS AND MOTHERS......AND ESCAPED TO IVORY COAST! tongue tongue

Lastpage![/s]
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
lastpage:

[s]You are even ashamed to say you are Igbo! shocked shocked grin grin grin

Lowlife!

Not even a VeePee will you get till you respect your superiors. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage![/s]
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Tripleclick(m): 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
kes234:

My own is I believe in one nigeria what our enemy want is to split us so that the can en salve us once again look at Libya, Rwanda central african republic etc learn from them there is this saying anybody they break coconut for him head no be him go chop am the last civil war is a nightmare till now, we are still building, do we want our children to surfer another 100yrs of nation building, if u wanna know the feel of war just go to maiduguri then u will understand we need to stand as one
COMMENDABLE!!!!!!! WELDONE!
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by IkpeChioma(f): 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
kes234:

Now you force me to tell u history of ur ancestor. Who in the entire generation can produce adenuga or dangote, it was the youruba that won the civil war for Nigeria with the help of awolowo who advise nigeria to stop supply of food to your generation so when u are weak to fight u will come back to your sense, now tell me who is the wise one, why don't you eat grass then can you see u need us to make wise decision and give advice to your generations yet unborn
Look at you, for your small mind you know history. Now get ready for the real history. Biafra never wanted war, it was after the declaration of republic of Biafra following the great massacre of the Ibos in the north that the north and in colaboration of the yorubas(Nigeria) waged war on the Igbos as few as we were then. Nigeria got a lot of support from foreign countries, the came with fighters and there were heavy bombardment in Igbo land that made it look like Nigeria defeated Biafra. Yet the Igbos fought with determination and gallantry, they fought hungry and naked. It was when civilian catualties was high as a result of the heavy bombardment by foreign fighters that the Biafran army decided to end the war. I advice you read the book" the nigerian revolution and the biafran war. It will help you a lot.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Legitbaba(m): 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
BlackHuman:
Can the SS people run a peacful, Stable and Successful country of their own?- I don't tink so.....They lack good leaders and leadership qialities, an example is the immediate past president of dis country(GEJ).....It'll just be chaos,Anarchy and Corruption all thru. Dey should be glad they're part of dis country. They'll be nothing but little warring village-towns if left alone. They can't run a Civillized soceity.
Idiot...God would not forgive u for being so useless on earth....so u think other parts of Nigeria has good leaders and s SS dosnt have...pls if d likes of OBJ are d so called good leaders u are talking about..u better check d meaning of good again...
your business should b how u would manage Nigeria whn we are gone...ur business shouldn't b how d Niger delta would fare.... Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
kes234:

Bros but if u are a believer you will know anything that happen in the fiscal has already been concluded in the spiritual, it has been written that a country will be called Nigeria. United we stand divided we fall don't u ask ur self why america is most interested in we breaking. Becos they know if only we can get it write as a country Nigeria will be african power

Yes why won't the physical be spiritual, when we as black Africans can't think straight, besides what do we know.
Aren't we the least developed continent in the whole of mankind, aren't our people drowning the Mediterranean sea everyday.
Black Africa is backwards and this kind of mindset is what is keeping us backwards still.

Greedy British man lumped oil, water and sand together so they can continue to exploit us, and instead of doing the natural thing of breaking ourselves into component units, with same value system and break free from colonial mentality, we are here shouting "no no no, it is physical, it has gone spiritual".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by gambit10: 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
superstar1:

The 5th class citizen of the Nigerian State and our dear slaves, we are your master and lords. We will release you when we are done with our slaves.

For now keep enjoying the servitude you have been ordained to always do.

They want Biafra, they keep running away from there daily.

They want Biafra, their supposed best brains are not even in their land.

They want Biafra and their investments are not even on their gully eroded land.

See classical example of chamelonic deception.

Classical.....spot on, u nailed it. bravo
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
truefact:

You said it all...I wonder why they have no sophisticatical clamoring for oduastan. ..they have no mind of their own..... perhaps they are waiting for their masters to tell them what to do...Shameless ritualistic tribe...voodoo people. .
Scratch faced cone heads...sophisticated and progressive my as.s
Moronic comment. Commonsense is indeed rare.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by quiet006storm: 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
How do you know who will be the best man for you in a relationship? find out as Tracy tells us her story. read comment and share
http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/the-best-man.html?spref=tw
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Legitbaba(m): 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
kes234:

Bros but if u are a believer you will know anything that happen in the fiscal has already been concluded in the spiritual, it has been written that a country will be called Nigeria. United we stand divided we fall don't u ask ur self why america is most interested in we breaking. Becos they know if only we can get it write as a country Nigeria will be african power
and who would benefit from d "African Power" thing...tell me pls
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Kx:
Another OgonI 9, cum Ken Saro Wiwa saga loading.

The chance was there, the opportunity was begging to be grabbed, but Edwin Clark, Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, amnesty stipends etc
wont let my people see beyond their nose.
The chance is gone with the wind.
Yeeboss so you are waiting for edwin clark, that coward that common ibori pocketed during his days as common governor,asari dokubo that is looking to gain favour from gov, to fill his insatiable big tommy and tompolo that can't even stand without delta state gov...I laugh in chinese.Look ijaw and the rest of south south will never support you tribalistic goons
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Legitbaba(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
kes234:

That prayer will definitely be urs and your generation Amen, I wonder what will happen if God did not put that crude there, idiot the pepper and tomatoes your generation the take cook no be hausa the plant am? Why don't u eat ur crude as soup why are u ppl acting like u know how that crude get there what a wasted generation you guys are lazy and the bible says no food for lazy man
Fool...ur way of thinking is alarming. are we not buying d tomatoes...nd all d rest ur talking abtwe are taking dem for free abi....if ur still dis dumb...i pity ur kids...cos dey hve nothing to learn from u
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
Im half deltan half idoma niggur....phuckn bomboclackkk

lastpage:

Lowlife!

Lastpage!
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
They obviously had amnesia for the past 5 years
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by coputa(m): 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Let's see what the slaves will say.

They hate Ijaws for clamoring for resources control.

They hate Igbos for pushing for Biafra.

They love the Gambari domination ideology.

They stand for nothing on their own
They stood for,deceit,boothlicking,backstabing and cowardice.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by nonaira: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
lastpage:

Lowlife!

Lastpage!

Is this underdeveloped, backward oshgbo villager calling his people "superiors" grin grin

You mean the same people begging for survival just because of a drop in allocation.
The obedient slaves of Northerner and southern and oyinbo
The one who have to lick the @ss of everyone just to make ends meet.
The beggars of South Nigeria.
Politicitally you are slaves to Northerner. A tissue paper to use and dump whenever they feel like
Economically you are slaves to both SS and SE
Infrastructurally you are backwards and underdeveloped than all regions put together despite, unlike other regions una didn't have any obstacles that stopped you.

grin grin @superior. Even Monkies, baboons, HIV virus and rocks are more superior than Yoruba. Fact. You beneath everyone both look wise all the way to HDI wise.

Lastly, No one wants to be in the same nation with you devils. You children of Satan. Everyone is trying to get the f2k away from you lots but una usual parasites sef desperately what to attache. Go and learn how to develop and take care of yourself instead of desperately looking at SS for oil and loans, SE for taxes, loans and salivating for potential abandon property, Oyinbo for taxes on properties that ain't even yours (oil) and of course loans and North for your political relevance. Go and learn how to fend for yourself instead of your usual parasitic ways. You can keep Edo, iteskiri and urhobo if they want to stay with you, even though I highly doubt that except maybe on forum but whatever. Attache by force exist too much, anyway, your worthless community can form your "one Nigeria" with north. Let them complete illorin takeover in the whole South West. No one really gives a flying f2k. Stop worrying about what Biafra and ijaw are doing and go worrying about the increasing poverty, ritualism, kid napping, political killings, arm robbery and incest happening in your brown roof, underdeveloped South West by your high unemployed toutish youths and elders
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Legitbaba(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
kes234:

Why not invest in your sticking region why come to lagos I know lagos is london for u ppl, we are your king and u must be loyal you He goat
Sorry to burst ur bubbles... ur yoruba peeps are all over d parks nd mechanical workshops with taxis...infact d major identifying factor of a yoruba man in Rivers state is with a taxi...how am i sure u are not one of d guys running Rumuola to Lagos bus stop

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by zendy: 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Goodboiyy:

lol, clown

If u think we will leave Nigeria to fight for ur Biafra den u must b a joker... in a thread like this 80% commentators re Igbo....

Niggas b happy, thinking SS re fighting to join dem... lol... I pity em.... my guy we don down pass tat level... If this country disintegrate We will have ND republic.. Stop ur by fire by force attachment on NL... BT till den am a Nigerian

God bless d SS people

So why say all this when I already stated that the third choice for the SS is to seek Niger-Delta Republic? You think as an Igbo man I have the strenght to be fighting with people to join me in Biafra? No. Biafra is by free choice.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by nonaira: 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
I support this 100% anything that will disintegrate this shield that calls a nation, this zoo, is okay by you. Anything without those devilish Yoruba is okay by me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MTEF: FEC Approves N6tr Expenditure For 2016 / Shekarau Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Picture) / Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.