Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION (29211 Views)

We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku / We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION / Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Curlieweed: 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
NormalCodes:

Yes why won't the physical be spiritual, when we as black Africans can't think straight, besides what do we know.
Aren't we the least developed continent in the whole of mankind, aren't our people drowning the Mediterranean sea everyday.
Black Africa is backwards and this kind of mindset is what is keeping us backwards still.

Greedy British man lumped oil, water and sand together so they can continue to exploit us, and instead of doing the natural thing of breaking ourselves into component units, with same value system and break free from colonial mentality, we are here shouting "no no no, it is physical, it has gone spiritual".

Don't mind the muguns, when false logic and intimidation with threats of violence fail, they resort to superstition. WTF is "fiscal" and spritual about a man-made zoo?
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by ahaika23: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
komek:

Common go, carry ur Igbo sense and Biafra brain go Aba go stay. If Nigeria wants to divide u think any reasonable Niger Deltan will want to align with u? Kolo mentality
I prefer my ibo neighbors to a set of cow rearers whom I have no clue of where they fell from
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by pazienza(m): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Let's see what the slaves will say.

They hate Ijaws for clamoring for resources control.

They hate Igbos for pushing for Biafra.

They love the Gambari domination ideology.

They stand for nothing on their own

There can never be a better description of Yoruba stand in Nigeria than your post.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by IGBOSON1: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
BlackHuman:
Can the SS people run a peacful, Stable and Successful country of their own?- I don't tink so.....They lack good leaders and leadership qialities, an example is the immediate past president of dis country(GEJ).....It'll just be chaos,Anarchy and Corruption all thru. Dey should be glad they're part of dis country. They'll be nothing but little warring village-towns if left alone. They can't run a Civillized soceity.

^^^Imagine the condescending patronizing claptrap! According to this dude i'm quoting, the SS/Niger Delta cannot rule themselves properly and have no suitable leaders to oversee their affairs, hence they 'need' *Nigeria (*read owners of Nigeria and their southern helpers) to do it for them!

You talk of GEJ do you? Is it GEJ that was not allowed to govern in peace but was faced with a violent and evil opposition that distracted him and sabotaged his gov'ts efforts throughout his tenure? Is it GEJ that was rejected by a section of your so-called 'nation' just because he wasn't from their region....wasn't a moslem.....and because they feel only them are born to rule and no other part of the country should produce the President unless they say so? Is it GEJ that his region wasn't consulted on when OBJ unilaterally picked him to be Yar'Aduas' vice?.....You think if they were given a choice to produce the candidate for VP at the time that they wouldn't have picked a better choice?

The problem with your country is that you guys like to stand reason on its head and pander to the whims of a select few Oligarchs and godfathers....then when the inevitable fallout occurs, you start looking for who to blame!

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by deebsman1(m): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
meccuno:
this is the silliest statement I have read all year.......why should people like you force us to comment?? We are happy as guest or people viewing.........
thx for d silly compliment, pls are u telling me offshore nigeria is gonna be taken by only d ss states alone or u don't know d meaning of offshore??, u make me laff in monkey tail grin, lagos, ogun and ondo state are major coastal states in nigeria ooo, taken and sharing a large proportion with the atlantic ocean....go and read more, your geography textbook stop visiting linda all d time grin
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by pazienza(m): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Imagine the condescending patronizing claptrap! According to this dude i'm quoting, the SS/Niger Delta cannot rule themselves properly and have no suitable leaders to oversee their affairs, hence they 'need' *Nigeria (*read owners of Nigeria and their southern helpers) to do it for them!

You talk of GEJ do you? Is it GEJ that was not allowed to govern in peace but was faced with a violent and evil opposition that distracted him and sabotaged his gov'ts efforts throughout his tenure? Is it GEJ that was rejected by a section of your so-called 'nation' just because he wasn't from their region....wasn't a moslem.....and because they feel only them are born to rule and no other part of the country should produce the President unless they say so? Is it GEJ that his region wasn't consulted on when OBJ unilaterally picked him to be Yar'Aduas' vice?.....You think if they were given a choice to produce the candidate for VP at the time that they wouldn't have picked a better choice?

The problem with your country is that you guys like to stand reason on its head and pander to the whims of a select few Oligarchs and godfathers....then when the inevitable fallout occurs, you start looking for who to blame!

This is good.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by pazienza(m): 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
When are the Yorubas going to start fighting for their own country?

At this rate, they will be wasting their time trying to sabotage SS and Biafra efforts at secession and by the time they know it, they will be stuck in an Islamic Sharia republic with the Arewas at a time Biafrans and Niger delta groups will already be enjoying their new liberal countries.

Yoruba Ronu! Stand for something for once, fight for your own country now. Stop having High BP over the Biafrans and Niger deltans freedom fight.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
komek:

Common go, carry ur Igbo sense and Biafra brain go Aba go stay. If Nigeria wants to divide u think any reasonable Niger Deltan will want to align with u? Kolo mentality

What does Niger Delta mean?

Start from there.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by ChimaAdeoye: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
While i am one of the advocates for a United Africa and a very big country called "United States of Africa", the people of those territories must be given a fair chance to discuss their association and rights under a big country. It is unacceptable to simply assume that once we are in a big country, the majority now has a god given right of tyranny over the minority peoples.

Nigeria must be renegotiated or it should be allowed to dissolve.
Our fathers were not consulted before they were added into the contraption. Since then, it has all been a free for all looting like a zoo. People simply took what belonged to others and often conspired to kill the real owners of the resource in order to steal it unchallenged.

We must negotiate how to live in one country and how everyone's concerns can be addressed or we can very well go our separate ways.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by pazienza(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
ChimaAdeoye:
While i am one of the advocates for a United Africa and a very big country called "United States of Africa", the people of those territories must be given a fair chance to discuss their association and rights under a big country. It is unacceptable to simply assume that once we are in a big country, the majority now has a god given right of tyranny over the minority peoples.

Nigeria must be renegotiated or it should be allowed to dissolve.
Our fathers were not consulted before they were added into the contraption. Since then, it has all been a free for all looting like a zoo. People simply took what belonged to others and often conspired to kill the real owners of the resource in order to steal it unchallenged.

We must negotiate how to live in one country and how everyone's concerns can be addressed or we can very well go our separate ways.

Nigeria can never be negotiated, that water had since passed under the bridge.

Arewa-Odua are united by Islam. They will make a good country together, A big Peaceful Sharia loving Islamic nation.

Igboland does not have enough in common with the Arewa-Odua to be sharing same country with them. We are all blacks and can always co operate via ECOWAS and AU.

We don't need to be crowded in the same geographical expression to co operate.

Like someone once said, Fences make good neighbors, in this case borders will improve our relationship with the Arewa-Odua republic.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by zendy: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
lastpage:

Foolish talk or not, deal with the FACTS on ground!

You cannot eat your Cake while trying to still have it".

Is it little wonder that you people are so confused and have not achieved anythingtowards your silly Biafra since your ill-fated and disastrous venture called Biafra?

So, you want other Nigerians to give you assurance that they would not beat you to stupor if you try any foolish moves? grin grin grin grin

I am laughing in Biafra! grin grin grin grin grin

BIAFRA WAS DEAD AND BURIED THE DAY OJUKWU DESERTED YOUR FATHERS AND MOTHERS......AND ESCAPED TO IVORY COAST! tongue tongue

Lastpage!

Cure your self of mental slavery and colonial mentality. You are here arguing over a slave labour camp that called Nigeria which a British 'thief' called Lugard bestowed on you. . I am here preaching self determination and the right of choice. A slave and a free thinker cannot reason no matter what. So keep fighting for your white mans invention called Nigeria and let me keep fighting for an indigenous African homeland for my people the Igbos. Even Britain that created Nigeria granted one of its constituent people, the Scottish people, referendum just last year. There was no noise. A slave will always be slave no matter what.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by zendy: 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Shut the hell,you inferior complex fool, I don't care for white man, I was born in a free Nigeria and not under one idiotic white man's land.

And if you were born in Japan,you would have been Japanese too. For your information, Nigeria is not a free country. If it was a free country, I would be free to go as Biafra. You were born in country that was created by a white man and to this day, you are still answering a name his girlfriend gave to you. In reality, you have no country. If you want country then go and get it instead of waiting for Lord Lugard to come from Britain to give you a country.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by olalat(m): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Hmmm

Like most tribes in Nigeria...the Ijaw are ready to talk about how the money is shared....but about good governance, good leadership,etc.....silence.

Look....an Ijaw man is not in charge anymore. But in your states, you have LG chairmen, Governors...who are Ijaw. I know what I am saying is not going to be popular.....but why don't you go home and tell them to do the needful things...like investing in education...esp technical education, innovation, and technology....so that your state can be really developed.

And what I am saying to the Ijaws, I am saying to all Nigerians...especially the Hausas,Yorubas and Igbos. Go and tell your governors and LG chairmen to run your state/LG well. All this talk about restructuring Nigeria....it is because we are running out of money to share thanks to corruption at all levels...including ironically by some of those new advocates for restructuring....that we are now crying for restructuring. Meanwhile...we have more serious problems. And nothing is being done about them at all.

(Nigerians won't do the above because they prefer to share money....rather than to work for money. If we had committed to a programme of industrial development since the 1970's...when we actually had an industrial sector.....Nigeria would have been a world leader by now.Not first world...but at the level of an Asian Tiger. But Nigerians prefer to be kept wives of rich and wealthy men grin).

You cannot restructure Nigeria without restructuring the people....and if you persist...you will end in destruction.

I wonder....what solutions have Ijaw people designed for the pollution in their soils/waters? Developing such solutions could provide jobs and make many people prosperous.Plus....why can't Nigeria build machines/refineries for our oil industry? Why are we waiting for the Whites and Asians to save us? Why aren't Rivers and Bayelsa leaders in oil industry technology? Why isn't anything being done about bad leadership? Why?

Nigerians need to restructure themselves. Or else....we can have the SNC /True federalism today....and tomorrow, it would just be old wine in new bottles. The exploiters will just change uniforms and keep on exploiting.

Time we stopped blaming others and started blaming ourselves. That's where the true federalism/restructuring starts.

My opinion.
D most sensible of all d comment i read on dis thread so far. The ND ppl nd to look inward rather dan blamg odas 4 undoings. They hv 13% derivatn, NDDC, minstry of nd, sg & lg, man by their own people. What re dey doing wt it? Their youths usually sway dev project in der area by extortg d investor cum contractors. There is no reason 4 a single soul to suffer in a state lk bayelsa yet dey are nt complaing. Is it only ijaw dat has oil in d nd region? What abt others? They should lk inward rather than blaming others for their self inflicted woes.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
Chigold101:
good...

Modified:
This is the best thing to do because living in this zoo with the born to rule elements is becoming a serious problem.

I wish aguiyi ironsi, saro wiwi and Nnamdi Azikiwe are alive to see the mess they dragged their people into.

Adaka Boro tried it is the Aguiyi Ironsi man that messed up the whole thing because of his short sightedness...

We need independent Lower Niger Republic or Republic of Biafra or even both.... We are tired of living in this zoo called Nigeria...
When GEJ was the President, you never knew you were living in the zoo abi?
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Curlieweed: 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
olalat:
D most sensible of all d comment i read on dis thread so far. The ND ppl nd to look inward rather dan blamg odas 4 undoings. They hv 13% derivatn, NDDC, minstry of nd, sg & lg, man by their own people. What re dey doing wt it? Their youths usually sway dev project in der area by extortg d investor cum contractors. There is no reason 4 a single soul to suffer in a state lk bayelsa yet dey are nt complaing. Is it only ijaw dat has oil in d nd region? What abt others? They should lk inward rather than blaming others for their self inflicted woes.

Well, the Kuwaitis similarly get [b]100% [/b]of their own oil money, I don't remember you or any other "one" Nigeria advocate of proper spending worrying about how they spend it. Instead of worrying about oil fields far away from your backyard I will suggest that you find out about all the gold, coltan and numerous strategic minerals, not to talk of enormous human resources at your door steps. So, maybe the highlighted advice should equally suit you.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by coputa(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^ Apparently the Urhobo (and Itsekiri) are happy with the status-quo!
Why do you think so.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Legitbaba(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by olalat(m): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
Curlieweed:

Well, the Kuwaitis similarly get [b]100% [/b]of their own oil money, I don't remember you or any other "one" Nigeria advocate of proper spending worrying about how they spend it. Instead of worrying about oil fields far away from your backyard I will suggest that you find out about all the gold, coltan and numerous strategic minerals, not to talk of enormous human resources at your door steps. So, maybe the highlighted advice should equally suit you.
can you enlighten on how the development of oil came about by d tym it was first discovered at oloibiri in ogoni land in 1958. C, im not in 4 ur type of shallow minded bigotory. My point is if gvt all level judiciously mngd d resources at dere disposal, nobody should suffer in dis country. Guy, querry ur governors first bf blaming fg. Before i go, what diff did gej mk in d nd region 4 over 5 years he was there?
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Curlieweed: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
olalat:
can you enlighten on how the development of oil came about by d tym it was first discovered at oloibiri in ogoni land in 1958. C, im not in 4 ur type of shallow minded bigotory. My point is if gvt all level judiciously mngd d resources at dere disposal, nobody should suffer in dis country. Guy, querry ur governors first bf blaming fg. Before i go, what diff did gej mk in d nd region 4 over 5 years he was there?

I didn't know that Oloibiri was in Ogoniland! I thought it was in Bayelsa, while Ogoniland was in Rivers state. Thanks for enlightening me! This shows what you know about how oil was developed from 1958. I would humbly suggest that you stick to subjects you have a clue about.

Similarly, I wasn't aware that GEJ was the president of ND Region. We were here thinking that he was president of Nigeria. If we were aware of that little fact we would have urged him to stop wasting Billions fighting Boko Haram, building infrastructure accross Nigeria and concentrate on developing his home region instead. Thanks for the education, Mr Deep Minded Non-bigot.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by coputa(m): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
snapshot:
obviously you seem not to understand the gravity of the matter at stake this is not about Asari or Tompolo it is about an ethnic nationality.
An ethnic nationality with no focus or direction,is six years not enough for Jonathan to right the wrong in Ijaw land.ninety percent of niger delta militant are Ijaws,Ditto,amnesty beneficiaries,what did they achieve,nothing.No wonder,Orubebe said the Ijaws should return to fishing.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by olalat(m): 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
Curlieweed:

I didn't know that Oloibiri was in Ogoniland! I thought it was in Bayelsa, while Ogoniland was in Rivers state. Thanks for enlightening me! This shows what you know about how oil was developed from 1958. I would humbly suggest that you stick to subjects you have a clue about.

Similarly, I wasn't aware that GEJ was the president of ND Region. We were here thinking that he was president of Nigeria. If we were aware of that little fact we would have urged him to stop wasting Billions fighting Boko Haram, building infrastructure accross Nigeria and concentrate on developing his home region instead. Thanks for the education, Mr Deep Minded Non-bigot.
just keep ur governors on their toes to perform. Checkmate ur youths that kidnap investors. Ask nddc questions. The largest oil blocks re in akwa ibom, they re nt makimg much noise as ijaws. Asari built his king whatever university in cotonou, and come back home to mk noise. No reason for a single child in bayelsa to be out of sch. Ur bigger enemies re ur selfish leaders. Gej could not finish east west road for 5yrs, u call him ur heroe 4 acceptg d result of d election he loss. After u might hv attendd 2 all mentiond, u can ask for more. Given, resource control today, d region remains d same if ur leaders keep d same attitude. Shalom.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by olalat(m): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
IGBOSON1:

the reason u re shouting nd screaming lk this is because u hv nothing, u re just a commoner who only has access to free mb nd browsing nokia phone. Go nd seek gej opinion abt divisibility of nigeria nd quote me back.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Curlieweed: 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
olalat:
just keep ur governors on their toes to perform. Checkmate ur youths that kidnap investors. Ask nddc questions. The largest oil blocks re in akwa ibom, they re nt makimg much noise as ijaws. Asari built his king whatever university in cotonou, and come back home to mk noise. No reason for a single child in bayelsa to be out of sch. Ur bigger enemies re ur selfish leaders. Gej could not finish east west road for 5yrs, u call him ur heroe 4 acceptg d result of d election he loss. After u might hv attendd 2 all mentiond, u can ask for more. Given, resource control today, d region remains d same if ur leaders keep d same attitude. Shalom.

Frankly, I don't think we are communicating here. I can't even make out WTF you're tying to say with all those sentences up there.

The question is, " why is it your business what another man does with his money"? Haba!

In simple Nigerian language, Face your front! The money is 100% his, you say he can only keep 13%. The man talk say him no do again. You way sabi manage, manage your own well, make himself mis-manage him own.

Na by force! See trouble!
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by olalat(m): 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Curlieweed:

Frankly, I don't think we are communicating here. I can't even make out WTF you're tying to say with all those sentences up there.

The question is, " why is it your business what another man does with his money"? Haba!

In simple Nigerian language, Face your front! The money is 100% his, you say he can only keep 13%. The man talk say him no do again. You way sabi manage, manage your own well, make himself mis-manage him own.

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by olalat(m): 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Curlieweed:

no, u re damn wrong. The money is 100% nigeria until otherwise stated in constitution or u are able to mk your unttainable seccession.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Curlieweed: 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
olalat:
no, u re damn wrong. The money is 100% nigeria until otherwise stated in constitution or u are able to mk your unttainable seccession.

Which constitution? You mean the fraudulent document that Abdulsalami and his fellow carpetbaggers forged in our name? Where they wrote, "we the people", when you and I were never consulted? Sorry, we don't have a constitution. Don't be so sure that a secession is unattainable.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by olalat(m): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2015
Curlieweed:

Which constitution? You mean the fraudulent document that Abdulsalami and his fellow carpetbaggers forged in our name? Where they wrote, "we the people", when you and I were never consulted? Sorry, we don't have a constitution. Don't be so sure that a secession is unattainable.
C dude, its only u people with little stake dat re angry. Sorry anyway. Those pple includg ur heroe, Gej had stolen enough dt they cant afford to return to square 1 on d alter of seccession. Did Ur ex militant live in ND? Nope. U nid to witness what dey do every wkend in d club at abuja here. I dnt knw who u are, but u nid to reason beyond bigotary. When last did u hear aligo briggs talking? Her bro had been give appointment. No conscience again. I blv pple lk u too do hv price. Form a united front 2 fight ur common enemies within first b4 coming to d national level to agitate, if nt, u jst bunch of unpatriotic, disgruntle fellows.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Chigold101(m): 7:50am On Jun 03, 2015
CyracksMrBlogger:
When GEJ was the President, you never knew you were living in the zoo abi?
sir remove GEJ out of this talk... For over 45years Biafrans have been asking Nigeria to let them go. Our parents, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, nephews, nieces etall, fought & died for this cause.

If you remember you will know that Uwazulike was send to prison for treason by OBJ‘s government.

Biafran Radio became operational outside this country about 5years ago & starts broadcasting in this zoo & Biafran land about 3years ago.

There is no year for over 10years when Biafrans do not celebrate Biafran day.

By the points i have made above, it will show you that this goes beyond any Biafran or lower niger person becoming the leader of this zoo.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
zendy:

And if you were born in Japan,you would have been Japanese too. For your information, Nigeria is not a free country. If it was a free country, I would be free to go as Biafra. You were born in country that was created by a white man and to this day, you are still answering a name his girlfriend gave to you. In reality, you have no country. If you want country then go and get it instead of waiting for Lord Lugard to come from Britain to give you a country.

And Biafria sound like your grand fathers name abi. Keep on dreaming.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Curlieweed: 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
olalat:
C dude, its only u people with little stake dat re angry. Sorry anyway. Those pple includg ur heroe, Gej had stolen enough dt they cant afford to return to square 1 on d alter of seccession. Did Ur ex militant live in ND? Nope. U nid to witness what dey do every wkend in d club at abuja here. I dnt knw who u are, but u nid to reason beyond bigotary. When last did u hear aligo briggs talking? Her bro had been give appointment. No conscience again. I blv pple lk u too do hv price. Form a united front 2 fight ur common enemies within first b4 coming to d national level to agitate, if nt, u jst bunch of unpatriotic, disgruntle fellows.

What does that bunch of irrelevant rants you have up there got to do with the poser I gave you? I'm tired of this discussion anway. I'm getting a headache trying to figure out what you're even ranting about. People "opressed" you at an Abuja club, you can't hear some phantom hoe called "aligo" Briggs, her bro...bla bla.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by macof(m): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
frehage:

I only re-echoed oil production statistics, not land ownership. I'm not an Arogbo Ijaw.

BTW, the Ijaw Language has more similarities with Yoruba than any of the other major Nigerian languages.
are u sure? can you explain how?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019 Pre And Post Election Memes / Ihedioha: Why PDP Governors Stayed Away From Street Protest / Olukoyede: If I Can Go After My Kinsman Olu Agunloye, Why Not Yahaya Bello?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.