Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION (29213 Views)

We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku / We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION / Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by zendy: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
lastpage:

If divorce were to be allowed willy-nilly by the courts, based on the whims and caprices of one of the spouse who feel She/He is going to get a Bonus from Work in a few weeks time or is going to inherit wealth very soon, then there will be no Marriage, talkless of EQUITY!.

And the court does not always grant all divorce request. wink wink wink

But even more importantly, NOBODY takes this S.East secession seriously anymore, it is more of a BLACKMAIL tactics because how do you contest for election, continuously seek juicy post ....(just Yesterday, some of these Urchins were lobbying Gov. Ambode in lagos, begging for juicy posts? shocked shocked ) .... in a country you dont want to be a part of?

Is this a case of mindless Greed, selfishness and Tom-foolery of trying to eat your cake while still having it"?

Until l see these Eastern peeps, resign from all Nigerian Govt positions, vacate "Nigerian lands" for their own Eastern Lands, stops asking the Nigerian Govt for Monthly allocation and developments, withdraw all their children from a Nigerian Govt funded School, stop benefiting from anything that has to do with Nigeria, until them, "THEY KNOW".... and we all know that their noise is just what it is..... NOISE!

If they want to use WAR to achieve it, we will all be happy to oblige them because l think people who dont learn from their previous mistakes are not worthy to be considered intelligent moreover, that Nigerian Armed Forces are just collecting Salary without much to do.
A little 'sport exercise' here and there, blowing up and leveling some "Red Soil" will do their health a lot of good. wink wink

All of a sudden that Jonathan lost the election and is no longer President, they remembered that they want to secede? Clowns!

Lastpage!

*abuses are allowed and tolerated.... it does not change the facts. undecided

Your propensity for foolish talk is alarming. Common sense demands that a people should make the best of the bad situation they are in until a more desired situation comes along. Even though Igbos agitate for there own country (Biafra), they also know that they cannot live in limbo in the meantime. You really expect Igbo to move en mass to the east without granting them their country and a constituted Goverment first? That would be very foolish thing to do on the part of Igbos. How can anyone expect Igbos to move from Nigeria to Nigeria before they get their country? Igbos will only move from Nigeria to Biafra and not from Nigeria to Nigeria. It's almost like telling someone to dive into a swimming pool but you don't allow the person to see if there is water in the pool first. While Igbos are a part of Nigeria,they will participate and get all that is due to them. When they get Biafra and a constituted Government in place,they will shift their focus away from Nigeria and face their homeland. Either way, you better start accepting the fact that Nigeria is a fictitious white mans creation that has long failed woefully beyond redemption and it will one day collapse like a pack of cards.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Tripleclick(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
Roozzaay:

You dey mind these hypocrites? You guys must be thinking through your stinking anuses, just because you are fortunate enough to be living in Lagos and other big cities where you're enjoying social amenities and other infrastructures, una come dey shout let my pipu go on FB and NL not minding masses living in abject poverty back home. Keep on with hatred and names calling game, "o di ojo ale ki alabureda yin to mon leru"
comes from a lazy yoruba man,i came ur land, and successful establish mysf with my investment. N u re ranting,, South West state wer d first states that starts owin workers wen d oil falls.. Whil anambra only generates millions from dia IGR.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by zendy: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

One Nigeria forever, haters can go and die.

One what would you be shouting today if the white man had never come to Africa to make you Nigerian?

You would have been shouting 'one Ngwa land'?

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Tripleclick(m): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
superstar1:

Slaves are defeated rebels that surrendered and begged for their lives to be spared after their resounding defeat.

Only slaves run away from their cursed homelands.

Only a cursed slave, refuse to invest in his gully eroded land.

The cursed and official slaves of the Nigerian State are the bantu people that are descendants of Cain - Y- Ibos.
barking Yoruba dog,, does yoruba got? Ijaws- OIL igbos-business hausa- agriculture Where do yorubas stand Una to like noise,, only oil fell and South West states cnt pay dia workers, what if wn other tribe succeds? U gux wil be history.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by komek(m): 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
NormalCodes:
Ijaw people, it is good that you people now see what Nigeria is, but they were feeding guys with stories of how an Igbo-speaking Biafran was your problem and you were buying without checking whether na original. E don clear for una eyes though.

But know this, Biafra will save us all, if you go alone, it may be impossible.

Common go, carry ur Igbo sense and Biafra brain go Aba go stay. If Nigeria wants to divide u think any reasonable Niger Deltan will want to align with u? Kolo mentality
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
U obviously failed geography @ college...if U had kept quiet,no one wouldav known u was a nitwit...hws dis an ugbo thing ? is ijaw in d southeast?u neeed to leave ur village in ogbomosooo and do a lil travelln..i aint igbo but d way y'all motherphuckers pick on dem is sickenin

lastpage:

If divorce were to be allowed willy-nilly by the courts, based on the whims and caprices of one of the spouse who feel She/He is going to get a Bonus from Work in a few weeks time or is going to inherit wealth very soon, then there will be no Marriage, talkless of EQUITY!.

And the court does not always grant all divorce request. wink wink wink

But even more importantly, NOBODY takes this S.East secession seriously anymore, it is more of a BLACKMAIL tactics because how do you contest for election, continuously seek juicy post ....(just Yesterday, some of these Urchins were lobbying Gov. Ambode in lagos, begging for juicy posts? shocked shocked ) .... in a country you dont want to be a part of?

Is this a case of mindless Greed, selfishness and Tom-foolery of trying to eat your cake while still having it"?

Until l see these Eastern peeps, resign from all Nigerian Govt positions, vacate "Nigerian lands" for their own Eastern Lands, stops asking the Nigerian Govt for Monthly allocation and developments, withdraw all their children from a Nigerian Govt funded School, stop benefiting from anything that has to do with Nigeria, until them, "THEY KNOW".... and we all know that their noise is just what it is..... NOISE!

If they want to use WAR to achieve it, we will all be happy to oblige them because l think people who dont learn from their previous mistakes are not worthy to be considered intelligent moreover, that Nigerian Armed Forces are just collecting Salary without much to do.
A little 'sport exercise' here and there, blowing up and leveling some "Red Soil" will do their health a lot of good. wink wink

All of a sudden that Jonathan lost the election and is no longer President, they remembered that they want to secede? Clowns!

Lastpage!

*abuses are allowed and tolerated.... it does not change the facts. undecided

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by kes234: 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
Xetima:
[/b]
I just changed my mind. Otherwise, I would have told you that you are a BIG .... But I will pray for you. May a stranger come to your house, take you wife, dispossess you of your God given land, property, enrich his household, become your director, you and your children will toil for him and his lazy generation, he will pursue you and overtake you. Please, say a big AMEN!!!

If you cannot, then check who is the enemy that is closer to HELL!

That prayer will definitely be urs and your generation Amen, I wonder what will happen if God did not put that crude there, idiot the pepper and tomatoes your generation the take cook no be hausa the plant am? Why don't u eat ur crude as soup why are u ppl acting like u know how that crude get there what a wasted generation you guys are lazy and the bible says no food for lazy man
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by kingbasil: 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
kes234:

I say this with all boldness any group or tribe or religion that seek to break this nation called nigeria will never know peace, [b]God has created this nation [/b]and no body can split it, our founding fathers has done a lot for us why this generation is so selfish why can't you let peace reign even if jesus comes to be the president of this nation those who will not be contented will still surface if any group think they are being cheated then fight your way to power and show good example, even if u choose to break I bet you that u will still have corrupt leaders among you, that is just the nature of we human, goodluck is from the south south yet that region still remain desame pray for nigeria other than destroy it, the common american man will weakup every morning and say God bless america, bush family ruled for years yet no american dream of breaking apart NIGERIA has come to stay the enemy of this republic should go to hell.

Boy, an English LovePeddler name this zoo Nigeria. You better get your facts straight. cool cool
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by atlwireles: 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
kes234:

That prayer will definitely be urs and your generation Amen, I wonder what will happen if God did not put that crude there, idiot the pepper and tomatoes your generation the take cook no be hausa the plant am? Why don't u eat ur crude as soup why are u ppl acting like u know how that crude get there what a wasted generation you guys are lazy and the bible says no food for lazy man

Only persons without any knowledge of the Niger delta tribes will say what you just said. Keep your pepper and tomatoes, see whether the people stop cooking soup. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by lawal28c: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
Chigold101:
good...

Modified:
This is the best thing to do because living in this zoo with the born to rule elements is becoming a serious problem.

I wish aguiyi ironsi, saro wiwi and Nnamdi Azikiwe are alive to see the mess they dragged their people into.

Adaka Boro tried it is the Aguiyi Ironsi man that messed up the whole thing because of his short sightedness...

We need independent Lower Niger Republic or Republic of Biafra or even both.... We are tired of living in this zoo called Nigeria...
.......mumu u go just kill urself,notin u sabi u sef wan comment.4 ur information,it is ken saro wiwa nt saro wiwi.........ode.I b Edo boy Auchi born 2 d bone......God bless nigeria and destroy anybody ploting it disintegration..........may d dream of d biafrans or lower niger republicans neva come 2 pass

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
zendy:

One what would you be shouting today if the white man had never come to Africa to make you Nigerian?

You would have been shouting 'one Ngwa land'?

Shut the hell,you inferior complex fool, I don't care for white man, I was born in a free Nigeria and not under one idiotic white man's land.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by kes234: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
Tripleclick:
comes from a lazy yoruba man,i came ur land, and successful establish mysf with my investment. N u re ranting,, South West state wer d first states that starts owin workers wen d oil falls.. Whil anambra only generates millions from dia IGR.

Why not invest in your sticking region why come to lagos I know lagos is london for u ppl, we are your king and u must be loyal you He goat
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by klevjey: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
superstar1:

Naaaa. We use our brain to reason from the part of the country where ei came from.and not our chest.

That was why we could end the war with just a statement from the Sage himself.

You can do biz from any part of the world and your biz must conform to the laws of the land, that are not yours, where those biz are located

u mean lagos? cos d lagos i know is a NO MAN'S LAND!!!
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by IkpeChioma(f): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
superstar1:

The 5th class citizen of the Nigerian State and our dear slaves, we are your master and lords. We will release you when we are done with our slaves.

For now keep enjoying the servitude you have been ordained to always do.

They want Biafra, they keep running away from there daily.

They want Biafra, their supposed best brains are not even in their land.

They want Biafra and their investments are not even on their gully eroded land.

See classical example of chamelonic deception.
You have totally gone bonkers. At least we are proud of our origin, we are proud that we are Biafrans. We are not cowards like the yorubas who are ready to become slaves to the northerners till eternity. Just one day we shall actualize our dream of a united Biafran nation to the shame of ndi Yoruba and ndi ugwu. I'm proud to be a Biafran.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Tripleclick(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
kes234:

Why not invest in your sticking region why come to lagos I know lagos is london for u ppl, we are your king and u must be loyal you He goat
idiat ,, onitsha main market is it not one of d biggest markt in west africa? Is it in lagos?? Nnewi japan of africa is it in lagos?? Lazy Yoruba man,una sabi wetn investment mean? A traveling igbo man is beta dn an ape old yoruba man,,
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by lawal28c: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
atlwireles:

Only person without any knowledge of the Niger delta tribes will say what you just said. Keep your pepper and tomatoes, see whether the people stop cooking soup. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I remember wen I dey small wey my dad buy me ball,I dey always play am witf my friend bt weneva dem substitute me 4 any game,I go vex say I wan carry my ball go house.my mumcy come tell me say am been foolish nd dat men no dey act d way I dey act.....na just d perfect explanation of wetin d south southerners dey do nw bdat.....asin som times I just wished I was never a south southerner because dem just dey fall my hand nd dem dey act like grown illitrates......damn!
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by lawal28c: 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
drtwist:
the Urhobo I came from, do we have leaders?
I see other tribe giving their sons and daughters hope of how they will procure better tomorrow.
The Urhobo youth need to stand up and ask question o
mumu una go ask dat question die.........make u no go hustle dey dere dey ask questions
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by atlwireles: 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
[s]
lawal28c:
I remember wen I dey small wey my dad buy me ball,I dey always play am witf my friend bt weneva dem substitute me 4 any game,I go vex say I wan carry my ball go house.my mumcy come tell me say am been foolish nd dat men no dey act d way I dey act.....na just d perfect explanation of wetin d south southerners dey do nw bdat.....asin som times I just wished I was never a south southerner because dem just dey fall my hand nd dem dey act like grown illitrates......damn!
[/s]

You are not, now waka pass.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by IkpeChioma(f): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
zendy:

Your propensity for foolish talk is alarming. Common sense demands that a people should make the best of a the bad situation they are in until a more desired situation comes along. Even though Igbos agitate for there own country (Biafra), they also know that they cannot live in limbo in the meantime. You really expect Igbo to move en mass to the east without granting them their country and a constituted Goverment first? That would be very foolish thing to do on the part of Igbos. How can anyone expect Igbos to move from Nigeria to Nigeria before they get their country? Igbos will only move from Nigeria to Biafra and not from Nigeria to Nigeria. It's almost like telling someone to dive into a swimming pool but you don't allow the person to see if there is water in the pool first. While Igbos are a part of Nigeria,they will participate and get all that is due to them. When they get Biafra and a constituted Government in place,they will shift their focus away from Nigeria and face their homeland. Either way, you better start accepting the fact that Nigeria is a fictitious white mans creation that has long failed woefully beyond redemption and it will one day collapse like a pack of cards.
Well done. You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by kes234: 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
Tripleclick:
idiat ,, onitsha main market is it not one of d biggest markt in west africa? Is it in lagos?? Nnewi japan of africa is it in lagos?? Lazy Yoruba man,una sabi wetn investment mean? A traveling igbo man is beta dn an ape old yoruba man,,

With your fake product? Do you know how many innocent people your sane tribe don kill with production of fake drug and food? If u need the answer to that question ask the gods of your land
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by knowledgeable: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Hmmm

Like most tribes in Nigeria...the Ijaw are ready to talk about how the money is shared....but about good governance, good leadership,etc.....silence.

Look....an Ijaw man is not in charge anymore. But in your states, you have LG chairmen, Governors...who are Ijaw. I know what I am saying is not going to be popular.....but why don't you go home and tell them to do the needful things...like investing in education...esp technical education, innovation, and technology....so that your state can be really developed.

And what I am saying to the Ijaws, I am saying to all Nigerians...especially the Hausas,Yorubas and Igbos. Go and tell your governors and LG chairmen to run your state/LG well. All this talk about restructuring Nigeria....it is because we are running out of money to share thanks to corruption at all levels...including ironically by some of those new advocates for restructuring....that we are now crying for restructuring. Meanwhile...we have more serious problems. And nothing is being done about them at all.

(Nigerians won't do the above because they prefer to share money....rather than to work for money. If we had committed to a programme of industrial development since the 1970's...when we actually had an industrial sector.....Nigeria would have been a world leader by now.Not first world...but at the level of an Asian Tiger. But Nigerians prefer to be kept wives of rich and wealthy men grin).

You cannot restructure Nigeria without restructuring the people....and if you persist...you will end in destruction.

I wonder....what solutions have Ijaw people designed for the pollution in their soils/waters? Developing such solutions could provide jobs and make many people prosperous.Plus....why can't Nigeria build machines/refineries for our oil industry? Why are we waiting for the Whites and Asians to save us? Why aren't Rivers and Bayelsa leaders in oil industry technology? Why isn't anything being done about bad leadership? Why?

Nigerians need to restructure themselves. Or else....we can have the SNC /True federalism today....and tomorrow, it would just be old wine in new bottles. The exploiters will just change uniforms and keep on exploiting.

Time we stopped blaming others and started blaming ourselves. That's where the true federalism/restructuring starts.

My opinion.

"Devil's philosophy". Mr. man, you CAN only restructure Nigeria, in order to restructuring the people (that's to say if human being can be restructured). Nigeria at minimum needs political restructuring adjustment program(PRAP), in order to reorient the mind set of the "new population" toward a common destination. You cannot "restructure" the people firstly, when half the population are heading towards sharia way of life(boko haram etc), while the other half want to remain secular.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Tripleclick(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
kes234:

With your fake product? Do you know how many innocent people your sane tribe don kill with production of fake drug and food? If u need the answer to that question ask the gods of your land
Olodo how many have died? Tel me, what are your tribes known for Tel me, even d fake biz, u gux cnt even do it,, yoruba man is d definition of laziness and incompetency. Tel me what you gux are known for in Nigeria ? Absolutly ''Nothing''
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by meccuno: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
deebsman1:
I will like them to go if they want, let the hausas too be on their own and yoruba people too go their own way.........like thats the only way forward for d country. Ijaw people so very much belief in the oil on their land, only if they can manage it, thats another question, but as far as i know, the offshore is not gonna belong to them alone, gonna be shared btw d yorubas and d whole south-south.
this is the silliest statement I have read all year.......why should people like you force us to comment?? We are happy as guest or people viewing.........

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Dewze(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2015

You cannot restructure Nigeria without
restructuring the people
. - Bushdoc9919

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by lastpage: 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
wiseoneking:
Check out again what you wrote. Thats why some nigerians regards some section of the country as cowards or children of hate

SO this is all you can say about what l wrote?
Even a Dog can call anyone a coward! grin grin grin

Abeg, waka, l dont want to insult your people anymore..... its better to just laugh at your "chest-beating" folly.

*Cowards that could not win a civil war, begging for "Twenty Pounds" after the war! grin grin
*Cowards that their WarLord ran away like a Rabbit, wearing a woman's wrapper, to Ivory Coast, living millions of them to roast under Federal Fire power
*Cowards that may never produce a President of this country, something that even minorities have just produced.
*Cowards that are serial losers and serial begers...... all over Lagos begging Gov.Ambode for crumbs!
*Cowards that have been "seceding" since 1964 but dont have the liver to pull it off.
*Cowards that get their Azz whipped in the North and come running back home (Why did you not stand and fight in Maiduguri and Kano? grin grin
*Cowards that issue thousands of threats and ultimatums but never carried out one single one.
*Cowards that stood there CLAPPING when the Oba of Lagos told them to behave or get marched to the Lagoon! shocked
*Cowards that think insulting their superiors is what makes them strong.
.....and not just Cowards but the stupid types that "wants to secede" yet spends 90% of their livelihood and resources outside their erosion ridden, God-forsaken red, shifting Mud of a land.

Abegi o, Yorubas are cowards, thay is why they have produced the President more than anyone in the current Third Republic..... and would produce the next President again.
How many have the "Gra-gra" Chest-beaters produced since Jesus was a little boy in early 60's?
When will our "Brave" Yiibo folks become relevant or are they "slaves" in this Nigeria?
When will these "Children of Anger and Hate", descendants of Cain, realize they dont matter?

Go figure who are the cowards and foolish beggar-slave.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by IkpeChioma(f): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
lawal28c:
.......mumu u go just kill urself,notin u sabi u sef wan comment.4 ur information,it is ken saro wiwa nt saro wiwi.........ode.I b Edo boy Auchi born 2 d bone......God bless nigeria and destroy anybody ploting it disintegration..........may d dream of d biafrans or lower niger republicans neva come 2 pass
The edo people are known for betrayal and cowardice. You people think you are from the south. The truth is that you share in the cowardice of the yorubas, after all you share the same ancestor, oduduwa. Edo is the elder brother to yoruba, you are brothers and share the same characteristics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by meccuno: 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
As an igbo person,I am not in support of biafra but I think the reasons why some of the igbos go into the stuff is quite evident......Nigeria is a country with a foundation of injustice......if the ethnic Nationalities were accommodated in justice and equality,I doubt if there would be calls for secession or division........when things like this happens,it behoves on other ethnic groups who benefit from this union and who are still benefiting to respect the opinions of others.....insults would not solve anything......and I don't see anything wrong when someone is aggrieved and decides to air his opinion....after all,Nigeria was created as a result of british interest.....we were never consulted.....
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by atlwireles: 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
IkpeChioma:
The edo people are known for betrayal and cowardice. You people think you are from the south. The truth is that you share in the cowardice of the yorubas, after all you share the same ancestor, oduduwa. Edo is the elder brother to yoruba, you are brothers and share the same characteristics.

Whatever or whomever you are, don't insult entire tribe of people on this forum because of dumbass monikers. lipsrsealed
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Tripleclick(m): 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
lastpage:

SO this is all you can say about what l wrote?
Even a Dog can call anyone a coward! grin grin grin

Abeg, waka, l dont want to insult your people anymore..... its better to just laugh at your "chest-beating" folly.

*Cowards that could not win a civil war, begging for "Twenty Pounds" after the war! grin grin
*Cowards that their WarLord ran away like a Rabbit, wearing a woman's wrapper, to Ivory Coast, living millions of them to roast under Federal Fire power
*Cowards that may never produce a President of this country, something that even minorities have just produced.
*Cowards that are serial losers and serial begers...... all over Lagos begging Gov.Ambode for crumbs!
*Cowards that have been "seceding" since 1964 but dont have the liver to pull it off.
*Cowards that get their Azz whipped in the North and come running back home (Why did you not stand and fight in Maiduguri and Kano? grin grin
*Cowards that issue thousands of threats and ultimatums but never carried out one single one.
*Cowards that stood there CLAPPING when the Oba of Lagos told them to behave or get marched to the Lagoon! shocked
*Cowards that think insulting their superiors is what makes them strong.
.....and not just Cowards but the stupid types that "wants to secede" yet spends 90% of their livelihood and resources outside their erosion ridden, God-forsaken red, shifting Mud of a land.

Abegi o, Yorubas are cowards, thay is why they have produced the President more than anyone in the current Third Republic..... and would produce the next President again.
How many have the "Gra-gra" Chest-beaters produced since Jesus was a little boy in early 60's?
When will our "Brave" Yiibo folks become relevant or are they "slaves" in this Nigeria?
When will these "Children of Anger and Hate", descendants of Cain, realize they dont matter?

Go figure who are the cowards and foolish beggar-slave.

Lastpage!
superiority is when this happend to Us and we are stil stronger to d essence that ur lazy tribe is claimin land ownership ,where d so coward tribes invested dia 20pounds, cowardice is whn a lazy yoruba man wil nva travel around, only mk a mere assumptn dat east is in poverty, hahaha,,, foools,, ''lagos na my land'' word of a yoruba man,, ''Na land u go chop'' from igbo superman

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by kes234: 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Tripleclick:
Olodo how many have died? Tel me, what are your tribes known for Tel me, even d fake biz, u gux cnt even do it,, yoruba man is d definition of laziness and incompetency. Tel me what you gux are known for in Nigeria ? Absolutly ''Nothing''

Now you force me to tell u history of ur ancestor. Who in the entire generation can produce adenuga or dangote, it was the youruba that won the civil war for Nigeria with the help of awolowo who advise nigeria to stop supply of food to your generation so when u are weak to fight u will come back to your sense, now tell me who is the wise one, why don't you eat grass then can you see u need us to make wise decision and give advice to your generations yet unborn
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Tripleclick(m): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
kes234:

Now you force me to tell u history of ur ancestor. Who in the entire generation can produce adenuga or dangote, it was the youruba that won the civil war for Nigeria with the help of awolowo who advise nigeria to stop supply of food to your generation so when u are weak to fight u will come back to your sense, now tell me who is the wise one, why don't you eat grass then can you see u need us to make wise decision and give advice to your generations yet unborn
There! What d lazy men, always says, they do this ,de do that,, living in d history of dia ancestors, and what hv dia new generation achieved?? Nothing , d atrocities of dia ancestors r holdn dia destiny,, with 20pounds, we hav Emeka ofor, with 20p we have Innoson, with 20ps ,, igbos hv grown stronger,, with 20ps we will buy off everytn in yr land,,

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Truckpusher(m): 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
Datazone:

Make all these touts go sleep...

**modified **
I'm from Delta State for those who are in doubt, I'm just not happy the way these thieves up there claim they are fighting for NigerDelta yet they are enriching themselves. What has Asari done in Rivers or Bayelsa? What has Tompolo done in Delta?
I honestly concur with some of ya points but .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Buhari Sealed SGF Lawal’s, NIA Dg’s Fate / Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) / 2019 Pre And Post Election Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.