Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,157 members, 7,860,144 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION (29240 Views)

We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku / We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION / Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by superstar1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
truefact:

If you are a scratch faced. ..you are sore loser...yoruba has never mattered in nigeria. Yorubas has no bearing in Nigeria equation. You are simply a tooled, used and dumped. Nigeria is about east and north. ..Nonetheless, the north has dislodged the east...ypu are slave...slaves are tools to do dirty jobs...And the North used you for their dirty jobs...you are a slave

Lmaoooooo.

I quite agree. I will rather still be yoruba than one insecured noise maker that has inferiority complex, that is the known and official slave of the Nigerian State.

Wake up our slave. You our dustbin and we treat you the way we deemed fit per time.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by akunnasu: 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
superstar1:

The 5th class citizen of the Nigerian State and our dear slaves, we are your master and lords. We will release you when we are done with our slaves.

For now keep enjoying the servitude you have been ordained to always do.

They want Biafra, they keep running away from there daily.

They want Biafra, their supposed best brains are not even in their land.

They want Biafra and their investments are not even on their gully eroded land.

See classical example of chamelonic deception.
you're nothing but a stinking bastard!
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by superstar1(m): 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
akunnasu:
you're nothing but a stinking bastard!

You and your unborn generations are mor0ns.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
iloriolushola:
Yenagoa—Eminent sons and daughters of the Ijaw nation have agreed to re-examine the state of the Ijaw ethnic nationality in Nigeria, noting that they will immediately initiate the process of renegotiating the basis of their coexistence with other ethnic nationalities.

They disclosed this position at a Pan Ijaw Stakeholders Summit with the theme “The Ijaw Agenda Beyond May 29, 2015,” held between May 27-29, at Dr. Gabriel Okara Cultural Centre and Ijaw House, Yenogua, the Bayelsa State capital.

Co-hosted by the Ijaw National Congress, INC, and the Bayelsa State Government, the event which witnessed the presentation of papers by notable Ijaw scholars and other resource persons, was graced by more than 1, 500 people drawn from 78 Ijaw clans, traditional institutions, professional and socio-political bodies among others.

The summit in a 13-point communiqué, signed by its Chairman, Prof. Nelson Brambaifa and Secretary, Pastor Power Aginighan, however, thanked Nigerians for the rare opportunity given Dr. Goodluck Jonathan to preside over the affairs of the country.

Among other things the Summit noted that “the Ijaw nation today is at a critical moment in its history and called on all Ijaw leaders, sons and daughters to be united at this auspicious moment for the challenges ahead, adding that “it has expressed its desire for self determination, total rejection of the unjust legal order that robs resource owners of rights to their resources.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/well-renegotiate-our-coexistence-in-nigeria-ijaw-nation/

Dis people should have negotiated when GEJ was in power bills would have been passed in thr favor but they where busy drinking Ogogoro with their son.
Now he is has lost, ogogoro than clear for face and its now time to renegotiate.
bunch of clowns I called them
They are all bad losers...
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Charly68: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
IjAw leaders if there is anything like that are very insincere and selfish..what impact has Niger Delta development ministry made since your sons and daughters have been managing the ministry. What impact did Jonathan made when he was in power in your communities? Now that power has shift,you are talking of negotiation. We are one nation bonded together in love and unity. When there is money to share you people will keep quet but when money finishes,you start double talking. Why are you people not consistent self.
All the billions allocated to the oil rich states,what visible projects have they done with it?
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Lordave: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
superstar1:
You can even pack your bags and baggage today and join biafraudians to declare the Republic of Biafra in Otuoke or Arochukwu?

What were they looking at when the Drunken Master, they called their son was there.

All your militants are busy taking the amnesty money and investing in other places and you can not call a summit to call them to order and you expect investors to come to your own land.

Sincerely it seems their latest romance with the Chest Beaters and Descendants of Cain is definitely rubbing off on them.

Get over it, your clueless son lost and if you want the trouble, you can start it. No one cares.
cheesy cheesy

This boy no get sense but I dey wonder how em take dey make very funny comments at times
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by lexy2014: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
ahaika23:
I hate Nigeria and everything it represents. The thought that it even has an illiterate as president among sterling people is just unfathomable! I'm a Rivers man and prefer in all definitions to knit with the Ibos in Biafra than to associate with the people who have sworn to remain perpetually backward! If nobody talks about you, then you're nobody. Do an assessment, how many times do you read about events up north, compare with the number of times Rivers State churns up online, then you understand what I'm talking about!
Last I checked, an illiterate is someone who can't read or write. B4 d election, we were informed that our "illiterate president" was in london were he delivered a speech at chatham house. On may 29 2015, he also delivered his inaugural speech 2 nigerians and d world. Is it d same guy we are talking about or has d meaning of "illiterare" changed?

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
IBROHIM:
because your clueless son lost election! So you guys will only stay in Nigeria only if you continue to rule Nigeria abi? You are all so myopic! Just wait for 10 years and then go form ur own country! The investment in oil and gas was not made with ur money! Let's develop the resources from other areas and then you guys can then GO and DIE on top ur oil! Bastards!!
may thunder fire your fingers u use to type the nonsense of yours
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Charly68:
IjAw leaders if there is anything like that are very insincere and selfish..what impact has Niger Delta development ministry made since your sons and daughters have been managing the ministry. What impact did Jonathan made when he was in power in your communities? Now that power has shift,you are talking of negotiation. We are one nation bonded together in love and unity. When there is money to share you people will keep quet but when money finishes,you start double talking. Why are you people not consistent self.
All the billions allocated to the oil rich states,what visible projects have they done with it?
marriage is it by force. ........?answer me
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by nickyvil: 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
truefact:

You said it all...I wonder why they have no sophisticatical clamoring for oduastan. ..they have no mind of their own..... perhaps they are waiting for their masters to tell them what to do...Shameless ritualistic tribe...voodoo people. .
Scratch faced cone heads...sophisticated and progressive my as.s

I don't need to say much, Ask yourself this question?
Why didn't your so called Messiah(GEJ) saved you from slavery?

Note: Instead of us to join hands together, fight out those people that think Nigerians can be taken for slaves, Your here blaming one tribe or the other. Those people shouting now, they are only fighting for their pocket.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by lexy2014: 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Hmmm

Like most tribes in Nigeria...the Ijaw are ready to talk about how the money is shared....but about good governance, good leadership,etc.....silence.

Look....an Ijaw man is not in charge anymore. But in your states, you have LG chairmen, Governors...who are Ijaw. I know what I am saying is not going to be popular.....but why don't you go home and tell them to do the needful things...like investing in education...esp technical education, innovation, and technology....so that your state can be really developed.

And what I am saying to the Ijaws, I am saying to all Nigerians...especially the Hausas,Yorubas and Igbos. Go and tell your governors and LG chairmen to run your state/LG well. All this talk about restructuring Nigeria....it is because we are running out of money to share thanks to corruption at all levels...including ironically by some of those new advocates for restructuring....that we are now crying for restructuring. Meanwhile...we have more serious problems. And nothing is being done about them at all.

(Nigerians won't do the above because they prefer to share money....rather than to work for money. If we had committed to a programme of industrial development since the 1970's...when we actually had an industrial sector.....Nigeria would have been a world leader by now.Not first world...but at the level of an Asian Tiger. But Nigerians prefer to be kept wives of rich and wealthy men grin).

You cannot restructure Nigeria without restructuring the people....and if you persist...you will end in destruction.

I wonder....what solutions have Ijaw people designed for the pollution in their soils/waters? Developing such solutions could provide jobs and make many people prosperous.Plus....why can't Nigeria build machines/refineries for our oil industry? Why are we waiting for the Whites and Asians to save us? Why aren't Rivers and Bayelsa leaders in oil industry technology? Why isn't anything being done about bad leadership? Why?

Nigerians need to restructure themselves. Or else....we can have the SNC /True federalism today....and tomorrow, it would just be old wine in new bottles. The exploiters will just change uniforms and keep on exploiting.

Time we stopped blaming others and started blaming ourselves. That's where the true federalism/restructuring starts.

My opinion.
Oga I salute u 4 this balanced and intelligent write up. I have struggled 2 educate a lot of people on NL along this line but they find it difficult taking off their glasses which shows them only what they want 2c and not reality. Am glad am not alone

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by dnuelly(m): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
lastpage:

If ANYONE still has DOUBTS, then this POST should put it to rest.

We leave the important things and allow some selfish leaders to push us into self-destruction while they rake-in Billions.

[b]Development is from the "Street Level" and the Local Govt Chairman who is responsible for that, get shis monthly allocation from the center.
What do they do with it?
Why cant we hold them (LGA Chairpersons) responsible instead of looking tot he President?

I suggest that the Mod should lock this Thread because nothing more meaningful can be said apart from the above.[/b]

I wont comment anymore on this thread. That man has finito everything.

Lastpage!

I tot we no longer had thinkers in our country... Thank Jesus for this Duo
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by truefact: 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
superstar1:

Lmaoooooo.

I quite agree. I will rather still be yoruba than one insecured noise maker that has inferiority complex, that is the known and official slave of the Nigerian State.

Wake up our slave. You our dustbin and we treat you the way we deemed fit per time.
You got it all wrong slave. .. Yorubas are the true slaves. .. Igbos are dislodged people who are fighting to regain their stand...slaves fight for nothing... slaves only wait to do the masters bidding...slaves have no mind of their own...slaves lack mental faculty to decide for themselves. ..slaves are tools for dirty job..
I can only say yorubas are obedient slaves

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by dnuelly(m): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
lastpage:

If ANYONE still has DOUBTS, then this POST should put it to rest.

We leave the important things and allow some selfish leaders to push us into self-destruction while they rake-in Billions.

[b]Development is from the "Street Level" and the Local Govt Chairman who is responsible for that, get shis monthly allocation from the center.
What do they do with it?
Why cant we hold them (LGA Chairpersons) responsible instead of looking tot he President?

I suggest that the Mod should lock this Thread because nothing more meaningful can be said apart from the above.[/b]

I wont comment anymore on this thread. That man has finito everything.

Lastpage!

I tot we no longer had thinkers in our country... Thank Goodness for this Duo
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Adamo84(m): 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Hmmm

Like most tribes in Nigeria...the Ijaw are ready to talk about how the money is shared....but about good governance, good leadership,etc.....silence.

Look....an Ijaw man is not in charge anymore. But in your states, you have LG chairmen, Governors...who are Ijaw. I know what I am saying is not going to be popular.....but why don't you go home and tell them to do the needful things...like investing in education...esp technical education, innovation, and technology....so that your state can be really developed.

And what I am saying to the Ijaws, I am saying to all Nigerians...especially the Hausas,Yorubas and Igbos. Go and tell your governors and LG chairmen to run your state/LG well. All this talk about restructuring Nigeria....it is because we are running out of money to share thanks to corruption at all levels...including ironically by some of those new advocates for restructuring....that we are now crying for restructuring. Meanwhile...we have more serious problems. And nothing is being done about them at all.

(Nigerians won't do the above because they prefer to share money....rather than to work for money. If we had committed to a programme of industrial development since the 1970's...when we actually had an industrial sector.....Nigeria would have been a world leader by now.Not first world...but at the level of an Asian Tiger. But Nigerians prefer to be kept wives of rich and wealthy men grin).

You cannot restructure Nigeria without restructuring the people....and if you persist...you will end in destruction.

I wonder....what solutions have Ijaw people designed for the pollution in their soils/waters? Developing such solutions could provide jobs and make many people prosperous.Plus....why can't Nigeria build machines/refineries for our oil industry? Why are we waiting for the Whites and Asians to save us? Why aren't Rivers and Bayelsa leaders in oil industry technology? Why isn't anything being done about bad leadership? Why?

Nigerians need to restructure themselves. Or else....we can have the SNC /True federalism today....and tomorrow, it would just be old wine in new bottles. The exploiters will just change uniforms and keep on exploiting.

Time we stopped blaming others and started blaming ourselves. That's where the true federalism/restructuring starts.

My opinion.
The most objective opinion so far, others are either greedy or are ignorant. God bless your generation and generations yet unborn.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by cbrass(m): 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
bogolobango:
@ECOTERRORS are u igbo or ijaw?

She is ibo

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by wiseoneking: 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
superstar1:
You can even pack your bags and baggage today and join biafraudians to declare the Republic of Biafra in Otuoke or Arochukwu?

What were they looking at when the Drunken Master, they called their son was there.

All your militants are busy taking the amnesty money and investing in other places and you can not call a summit to call them to order and you expect investors to come to your own land.

Sincerely it seems their latest romance with the Chest Beaters and Descendants of Cain is definitely rubbing off on them.

Get over it, your clueless son lost and if you want the trouble, you can start it. No one cares.
You write up smells jealousy and envy. You must not be envious of them unless your people are are aware of your pure dependence on Biafrans. Dont be angry. Just move on with one Nigeria. SW/Northern collabo is beautiful. I think biafrans calls them(Nigeria) Zoo. What do you call them? Dont be threatened by the Biafrans. Fight for your self rule if your people are capable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by truefact: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
nickyvil:

I don't need to say much, Ask yourself this question?
Why didn't your so called Messiah(GEJ) saved you from slavery?

Note: Instead of us to join hands together, fight out those people that think Nigerians can be taken for slaves, Your here blaming one tribe or the other. Those people shouting now, they are only fighting for their pocket.
You lied...why can't you stand on your own? Must we live together? What don't you understand, I don't want, I don't do again, na by force?

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by dnuelly(m): 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lordave:
cheesy cheesy

This boy no get sense but I dey wonder how em take dey make very funny comments at times

If an ijaw man starts seeing money... Ladies and beer palours will start crying for Help... That's their fucking lifestyle... And its destructive... Damn!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by NDPVF(m): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
Datazone:

That's trash bros..... Ijaws are more or less like the hausas. If the lower Niger is to break away then you guys are gonna lord it over the rest tribes. Biafra can break away but not the Lower Niger
Part of the speech
delivered by Lower Niger
Congress
THE LOWER NIGER
CONGRESS SOLEMN
ASSEMBLY OF THE PEOPLES
OF THE LOWER NIGER In a
solemn assembly of the
peoples of the lower
Niger, held at the Atlantic
Hall of the Hotel
Presidential, Port Harcourt,
today 27th April, 2015
note and resolved as
follows:
1. That we the peoples of
the Lower Niger region
are disenchanted with the
constitution of the present
day Nigeria and have
therefore decided through
a soul search to go back to
our union as it were in
1885. The congress
therefore adopted the
map of 1885 by voice
vote.
2. The assembly mandated
the putting together of a
chatter defining the
relationship between the
ethnic blocks within the
lower Niger which may be
the basis of the federating
constitution for the ethnic
nationalities of the
territory.

3. The assembly mandated
the conduct of a
referendum of the lower
Niger as with the case in
Scotland. Whether we
want to continue living
together in the geographic
expression called Nigeria.
4. The assembly called for
a referendum for the
determination of how we
want to relate with one
another.
5. In order to forestall the
loss of the properties of
the peoples of the lower
Niger as was the case in
1970 the Assembly
mandated the setting up
of an Asset Protection and
Guarantee Scheme to
protect the Assets and
Interests of the peoples of
the lower Niger
6. The Assembly mandated
the setting up of an all-
purpose committee
7. The Assembly
encouraged the convening
of the Town Hall Meeting
for the greater
mobilization and
sensitization of our
peoples at all levels of the
territory. And that all
elected officials from the
territory be recalled for
consultation before
returning to Abuja.

THEREFORE,YOUR FEAR IS UNFOUNDED
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by superstar1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
truefact:

You got it all wrong slave. .. Yorubas are the true slaves. .. Igbos are dislodged people who are fighting to regain their stand...slaves fight for nothing... slaves only wait to do the masters bidding...slaves have no mind of their own...slaves lack mental faculty to decide for themselves. ..slaves are tools for dirty job..
I can only say yorubas are obedient slaves

Slaves are defeated rebels that surrendered and begged for their lives to be spared after their resounding defeat.

Only slaves run away from their cursed homelands.

Only a cursed slave, refuse to invest in his gully eroded land.

The cursed and official slaves of the Nigerian State are the bantu people that are descendants of Cain - Y- Ibos.

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by wiseoneking: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
lastpage:

If divorce were to be allowed willy-nilly by the courts, based on the whims and caprices of one of the spouse who feel She/He is going to get a Bonus from Work in a few weeks time or is going to inherit wealth very soon, then there will be no Marriage, talkless of EQUITY!.

And the court does not always grant all divorce request. wink wink wink

But even more importantly, NOBODY takes this S.East secession seriously anymore, it is more of a BLACKMAIL tactics because how do you contest for election, continuously seek juicy post ....(just Yesterday, some of these Urchins were lobbying Gov. Ambode in lagos, begging for juicy posts? shocked shocked ) .... in a country you dont want to be a part of?

Is this a case of mindless Greed, selfishness and Tom-foolery of trying to eat your cake while still having it"?

Until l see these Eastern peeps, resign from all Nigerian Govt positions, vacate "Nigerian lands" for their own Eastern Lands, stops asking the Nigerian Govt for Monthly allocation and developments, withdraw all their children from a Nigerian Govt funded School, stop benefiting from anything that has to do with Nigeria, until them, "THEY KNOW".... and we all know that their noise is just what it is..... NOISE!

If they want to use WAR to achieve it, we will all be happy to oblige them because l think people who dont learn from their previous mistakes are not worthy to be considered intelligent moreover, that Nigerian Armed Forces are just collecting Salary without much to do.
A little 'sport exercise' here and there, blowing up and leveling some "Red Soil" will do their health a lot of good. wink wink

All of a sudden that Jonathan lost the election and is no longer President, they remembered that they want to secede? Clowns!

Lastpage!

*abuses are allowed and tolerated.... it does not change the facts. undecided
Check out again what you wrote. Thats why some nigerians regards some section of the country as cowards or children of hate

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by superstar1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
wiseoneking:
You write up smells jealousy and envy. You must not be envious of them unless your people are are aware of your pure dependence on Biafrans. Dont be angry. Just move on with one Nigeria. SW/Northern collabo is beautiful. I think biafrans calls them(Nigeria) Zoo. What do you call them? Dont be threatened by the Biafrans. Fight for your self rule if your people are capable.

Jealous of whom in particular?

Biafra?? The same one that was resoundingly defeats and banished into annals of history.

We fight our course without chest beating. Ask your elders that are still alive about June 12.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Lordave: 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
dnuelly:

If an ijaw man starts seeing money... Ladies and beer palours will start crying for Help... That's their fucking lifestyle... And its destructive... Damn!
You shouldn't generalise
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by ubyways(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
I still maintain that niger deltans are fools. They dont know anything. The north please do quick and milk that oil dry fast
thunder wey go fire u and ur village still dey gym. how much you and ur people know?
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
dnuelly:

Stop that nonsense. Fools abound in every tribe and people. ...its NOT limited to one tribe. ..
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by zimoni(f): 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
Good idea.

Wish them best of luck in their negotiation.

It is well.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
chrisbaba1:

[size=17pt]Your independence, our joy. Your being involved too, out joy, eitherways its all good.... How you will survive the power struggle in your midst is the issue.... SS AND SE surely cannot co-exist in peace, independently the internal rift is sure.... Either way, i am rooting for whatever you desire... Sincerely, if the crude oil is the main source of your affection then, cheesy[/size]

we must not belong to the same country bro.
We can have Biafra side by side the Niger Delta Republic.

and even if we belong to the same country, we dont have barbarians like the herdsmen and the Jiharidists.

Finally, even if we get independence and decides to kill our selves, please dont weep for us.
Excuse me.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by truefact: 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
wiseoneking:
It's cowardice and envy that make them screaming and cursing. ..how can slaves ever fight to be equal with his masters up north

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by lexy2014: 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
Datazone:

Make all these touts go sleep...

**modified **
I'm from Delta State for those who are in doubt, I'm just not happy the way these thieves up there claim they are fighting for NigerDelta yet they are enriching themselves. What has Asari done in Rivers or Bayelsa? What has Tompolo done in Delta?
bros u are a gem. Good talk. I wonder y some youths who are supposed 2b educated can't c thru this deceit
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by NDPVF(m): 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
[s]
sigain:
Well, not bad. but there are many important things u can gather for within your tribe that will change your people for good if truly you all have a good intentions.
[/s]
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by nickyvil: 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
truefact:

You lied...why can't you stand on your own? Must we live together? What don't you understand, I don't want, I don't do again, na by force?

No, you can't stand alone now after you have someone rule us for 4yrs without any achievement. In soccer, you have to play both the first and second half. You can't expect Brazil to play the second half for us cos England is thrashing us.

Na by force by fire we must stay together you all have your chance when Gej is still the president of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NLC: Buhari Now Captive Of Forces Of Subsidy Removal, Deregulation / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.