Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION (29239 Views)

We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku / We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION / Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by sammyj: 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
....................................... cheesy grin grin grin shocked tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin
chuna1985:

Why e de pain you?? Are u clinging on to the oil in their Home can't u survive on ur own

Jeez, I wander what tribe u belong to. Tufiakwa.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by nduchucks: 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Are the Ijaws going alone and do not want to take Igbo nation along? I suspect that Asari will scuttle this move since this group of Ijaw leaders do not recognize him or his ambition of becoming the first President of biafra.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by truefact: 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
superstar1:

Slaves are defeated rebels that surrendered and begged for their lives to be spared after their resounding defeat.

Only slaves run away from their cursed homelands.

Only a cursed slave, refuse to invest in his gully eroded land.

The cursed and official slaves of the Nigerian State are the bantu people that are descendants of Cain - Y- Ibos.

Slaves don't fight against their masters. ...slaves are cowards. ..Igbos are more equals than north, hence the north need a cowards like you to dislodge help tthem...they can't even do it alone...you are just a tool, used and dumped. You are no equal to both the north or east...you are coward, slaves who can't be on their own...you stand for nothing. ..brave people stand for something. ..
It's cowardice and envy is what make you screaming and cursing. ..how can you ever fight against your masters up north...you stand for nothing. ...if northerners say they don't nigeria again, what would you do? You see, you are inconsequential

You can only rant and curse....voodoo people

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by kes234: 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
zendy:

I'm happy that the Niger-Delta are waking up. The disintegration of Nigeria is but a matter of time. All I can say to the minorities of the SS is that you have only 3 options:

1. Stay in Nigeria and remain a slave of the whims and caprices of Northern hegemony.

2. Join Igbos in Biafra

3. Seek for the Republic of the Niger-Delta

A word is enough for the wise but a sentence is never enough for a fool.

That bolded word is nothing but total bunkum, no word like that.
B.S am from the so called Niger-Delta, but they should rather find another name pls.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by kes234: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
[b][/b]
I say this with all boldness any group or tribe or religion that seek to break this nation called nigeria will never know peace, God has created this nation and no body can split it, our founding fathers has done a lot for us why this generation is so selfish why can't you let peace reign even if jesus comes to be the president of this nation those who will not be contented will still surface if any group think they are being cheated then fight your way to power and show good example, even if u choose to break I bet you that u will still have corrupt leaders among you, that is just the nature of we human, goodluck is from the south south yet that region still remain desame pray for nigeria other than destroy it, the common american man will weakup every morning and say God bless america, bush family ruled for years yet no american dream of breaking apart NIGERIA has come to stay the enemy of this republic should go to hell.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
IBROHIM:
because your clueless son lost election! So you guys will only stay in Nigeria only if you continue to rule Nigeria abi? You are all so myopic! Just wait for 10 years and then go form ur own country! The investment in oil and gas was not made with ur money! Let's develop the resources from other areas and then you guys can then GO and DIE on top ur oil! Bastards!!

May bingo lick your balls for you, baboon
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by superstar1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
truefact:

Slaves don't fight against their masters. ...slaves are cowards. ..Igbos are more equals with north, hence the north need a cowards like you to dislodge them...they can't even do it alone...you are just a tool, used and dumped. You no equal to both the north or east...you are coward, slaves who can't be on their own...you stand for nothing. ..brave people stand for something. .
You can only rant and curse....voodoo people

More equal indeed. There is nothing we will not hear from our slaves.

We sent IBB packing from Aso Rock.

Abacha crossed to the other side of the divide, based on our wahala with him

We wrestled power from.the northern oligarchy.

Let us see you achieve that first, dear slaves and osu caste boy.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
kes234:
[b][/b]
I say this with all boldness any group or tribe or religion that seek to break this nation called nigeria will never know peace, God has created this nation and no body can split it, our founding fathers has done a lot for us why this generation is so selfish why can't you let peace reign even if jesus comes to be the president of this nation those who will not be contented will still surface if any group think they are being cheated then fight your way to power and show good example, even if u choose to break I bet you that u will still have corrupt leaders among you, that is just the nature of we human, goodluck is from the south south yet that region still remain desame pray for nigeria other than destroy it, the common american man will weakup every morning and say God bless america, bush family ruled for years yet no american dream of breaking apart NIGERIA has come to stay the enemy of this republic should go to hell.

Sorry Sir or Ma'am, it was Lugard that created it, not God.
All these artificial boundaries created by greedy Europeans will continue to hurt us, until we rise up on our feet and think.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by kes234: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
NormalCodes:

May bingo lick your balls for you, baboon

You are a dog for calling that guy a baboon ss is the most corrupt in nigeria it was clear when jonathan was president look at james ibori and alamesia they all loot your allocation and stock it in their apartment in uk, now u are here shouting u want to break una go suffer, and nigeria will move on before the oil exploration didn't exist? In fact we are better off without oil cos ur fucking crude as only brought doom to 9ja
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by truefact: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
superstar1:

More equal indeed. There is nothing we will not hear from our slaves.

We sent IBB packing from Aso Rock.

Abacha crossed to the other side of the divide, based on our wahala with him

We wrestled power from.the northern oligarchy.

Let us see you achieve that first, dear slaves and osu caste boy.

If the north decide to leave nigeria now as they had earlier in the days want to do, tell me what yorubas will do...will yorubas deny the north freedom?

Well if you want to know...Zik is the reason there is nigeria. ..Also let it be known to you...Igbos can't do anything in Nigeria because they don't want nigeria.

If yorubas not slaves...why haven't I heard of yorubas secession attemp...hausas once in their life want to be on their own but yorubas are too cowardly to be on their own...
It is shameful Igbo Zik gave you an identity as nigeria

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by kes234: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
NormalCodes:

Sorry Sir or Ma'am, it was Lugard that created it, not God.
All these artificial boundaries created by greedy Europeans will continue to hurt us, until we rise up on our feet and think.

Bros but if u are a believer you will know anything that happen in the fiscal has already been concluded in the spiritual, it has been written that a country will be called Nigeria. United we stand divided we fall don't u ask ur self why america is most interested in we breaking. Becos they know if only we can get it write as a country Nigeria will be african power
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by superstar1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
truefact:

If the north decide to leave nigeria now as they had earlier in the days want to do, tell me what yorubas will do...will yorubas deny the north freedom?

Well if you want to know...Zik is the reason there is nigeria. ..Also let it be known to you...Igbos can't do anything in Nigeria because they don't want nigeria.

Is it Yorubas that are holding you from declaring your Biafra or what? Why should we stop anybody from achieving his objective?

Zik in his igbotic greed was the one that kicked against the inclusion of secession clause in the Nigerian constitution. By now, to thy tent O Israel would have been easier than tissue paper for anybody. He simply lacks foresight, just like most people from the land of gully erosion.

What have they done in this country? Nothing. The one they tried to misbehave they whipped to.line and made to shut up forever.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Rotimi47: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
truefact:

You said it all...I wonder why they have no sophisticatical clamoring for oduastan. ..they have no mind of their own..... perhaps they are waiting for their masters to tell them what to do...Shameless ritualistic tribe...voodoo people. .
Scratch faced cone heads...sophisticated and progressive my as.s
stupid cannibal tribe who sell human flesh in restaurants, flat head mofos! Mumu dey smell. Someone from ritual head quarter saying trash!
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by dallyemmy: 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
Is it in Jones Creek, Odidi, Egwa or where? These wells are not flowing. The same Ijaws vandalized all the oil facilities during Niger Delta crisis. It was only those at Otumara and Escravos that were not vandalized. You need to see how oil platforms were vandalized at Forcados. You need to see how many oil facilities that were vandalized in Bayelsa. Therefore, the chunk 13% of the derivation goes to Akwa Ibom and Rivers State
sanandreas:

I wish you know how many oil wells are in delta state and the gas infrastructure in Bayelsa state.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by sanandreas(m): 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
dallyemmy:
Is it in Odidi, Egwa or where? These wells are not flowing. The same Ijaws vandalized all the oil facilities during Niger Delta crisis. It was only those at Otumara and Escravos that were not vandalized. You need to see how oil platforms were vandalized at Forcados. You need to see how many oil facilities that were vandalized in Bayelsa. Therefore, the chunk 13% of the derivation goes to Akwa Ibom and Rivers State

It seems u are familiar with the niger delta terrain. Delta still produces. The four ethnic tribe produces but not as it used to due to vandalism.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by truefact: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
Rotimi47:
stupid cannibal tribe who sell human flesh in restaurants, flat head mofos! Mumu dey smell. Someone from ritual head quarter saying trash!
Google Ibadan. ..And Google ifa...then tell me who is ritualistic and who is voodoo tribe...Scratch faced cone heads. ..I know you are son of your grandfather. ..another name for yorubas is abomination. ..Your tribe is abomination galore. ..Everything from the waste regio.is evil

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Jtmanager(m): 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Hmmm

Like most tribes in Nigeria...the Ijaw are ready to talk about how the money is shared....but about good governance, good leadership,etc.....silence.

Look....an Ijaw man is not in charge anymore. But in your states, you have LG chairmen, Governors...who are Ijaw. I know what I am saying is not going to be popular.....but why don't you go home and tell them to do the needful things...like investing in education...esp technical education, innovation, and technology....so that your state can be really developed.

And what I am saying to the Ijaws, I am saying to all Nigerians...especially the Hausas,Yorubas and Igbos. Go and tell your governors and LG chairmen to run your state/LG well. All this talk about restructuring Nigeria....it is because we are running out of money to share thanks to corruption at all levels...including ironically by some of those new advocates for restructuring....that we are now crying for restructuring. Meanwhile...we have more serious problems. And nothing is being done about them at all.

(Nigerians won't do the above because they prefer to share money....rather than to work for money. If we had committed to a programme of industrial development since the 1970's...when we actually had an industrial sector.....Nigeria would have been a world leader by now.Not first world...but at the level of an Asian Tiger. But Nigerians prefer to be kept wives of rich and wealthy men grin).

You cannot restructure Nigeria without restructuring the people....and if you persist...you will end in destruction.

I wonder....what solutions have Ijaw people designed for the pollution in their soils/waters? Developing such solutions could provide jobs and make many people prosperous.Plus....why can't Nigeria build machines/refineries for our oil industry? Why are we waiting for the Whites and Asians to save us? Why aren't Rivers and Bayelsa leaders in oil industry technology? Why isn't anything being done about bad leadership? Why?

Nigerians need to restructure themselves. Or else....we can have the SNC /True federalism today....and tomorrow, it would just be old wine in new bottles. The exploiters will just change uniforms and keep on exploiting.

Time we stopped blaming others and started blaming ourselves. That's where the true federalism/restructuring starts.

My opinion.

Hmm truly u have a point..
But when the foundation is broken what can we do,,
As far back 1970 when these oil Wells were shared among these northerners and the people cut out from these oil proceeds,,, what can we do
Alot of communities have dragged the federal govt and shell to court over the severe damage done over the years but only one case was won that was even in Canada they had to go there wen they saw the manner the judicial system of This country was handling matter.
Perhaps I too wish for a unified Nigeria but truth be told we have different ideas, different culture, different religion, more So different ambitions in life.
Ask ur self the true agent of chance is the man who brought together all Nigerian elders and asked them to proper a solution for them selves concerning their coexistence in This Zoo..
And thus a resolution was reached
My dear Nigerians the change we all clamour about can be found too in that report ,,,
Well no need to say much
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by kingbasil: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
deebsman1:

I will like them to go if they want, let the hausas too be on their own and yoruba people too go their own way.........like thats the only way forward for d country. Ijaw people so very much belief in the oil on their land, only if they can manage it, thats another question, but as far as i know, the offshore is not gonna belong to them alone, gonna be shared btw d yorubas and d whole south-south.

When do you intend waking up from this deep slumber dude??
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Roozzaay(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
superstar1:

The 5th class citizen of the Nigerian State and our dear slaves, we are your master and lords. We will release you when we are done with our slaves.

For now keep enjoying the servitude you have been ordained to always do.

They want Biafra, they keep running away from there daily.

They want Biafra, their supposed best brains are not even in their land.

They want Biafra and their investments are not even on their gully eroded land.

See classical example of chamelonic deception.

You dey mind these hypocrites? You guys must be thinking through your stinking anuses, just because you are fortunate enough to be living in Lagos and other big cities where you're enjoying social amenities and other infrastructures, una come dey shout let my pipu go on FB and NL not minding masses living in abject poverty back home. Keep on with hatred and names calling game, "o di ojo ale ki alabureda yin to mon leru"
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Perceptor(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Make all of una shut up dia, una no get any biafra or ijaw kingdom, na all of us together go turn this country around for better because we all dey dia wen e start to dey spoil.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by frehage: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
dallyemmy:
The Ijaws Nation make more clamor of our Coexistence because of the crude but the chunk of it comes from Akwa Ibom not Bayelsa or Delta State.

More than half of the crude produced in Rivers State comes from the Ijaw areas and almost half of that produced in Delta is in their areas. They also produce 60% of the crude in Edo and Ondo States. Add Bayelsa to these and you will begin to understand why they appear to "make more clamour of our coexistence".
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
zendy:

I'm happy that the Niger-Delta are waking up. The disintegration of Nigeria is but a matter of time. All I can say to the minorities of the SS is that you have only 3 options:

1. Stay in Nigeria and remain a slave of the whims and caprices of Northern hegemony.

2. Join Igbos in Biafra

3. Seek for the Republic of the Niger-Delta

A word is enough for the wise but a sentence is never enough for a fool.

One Nigeria forever, haters can go and die.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by superstar1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
frehage:

More than half of the crude produced in Rivers State comes from the Ijaw areas and almost half of that produced in Delta is in their areas. They also produce 60% of the crude in Edo and Ondo States. Add Bayelsa to these and you will begin to understand why they appear to "make more clamour of our coexistence".

Remove Ondo from your list with immediate effect.

The oil wells in Ondo are on Oduduwa's land of Ilajes.

Your Arogbo Ijaws are mere migrants on our soil. What does Oduduwa have in common with Amanyanbo?

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^ Apparently the Urhobo (and Itsekiri) are happy with the status-quo!

Not sure of Urhobos, but Itsekiris are. Unfortunately in a Niger Delta referendum, they hold only two local governments out of over 100 LGAs in the region. They are therefore immaterial in swinging the decision. Again, they could have easily join the West, except that they are land-locked.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by CSTR2: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
The yoruba and hausa/fulani destroyed this country.
Ironically, the niger-delta is the most beautiful and well-planned region of this country.
It is just unfortunate that their collective destiny has been hampered by the terrible leaders being churned out by the yoruba and the hausa/fulani over the decades.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by angelsing(m): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
lastpage:

If ANYONE still has DOUBTS, then this POST should put it to rest.

We leave the important things and allow some selfish leaders to push us into self-destruction while they rake-in Billions.

[b]Development is from the "Street Level" and the Local Govt Chairman who is responsible for that, get shis monthly allocation from the center.
What do they do with it?
Why cant we hold them (LGA Chairpersons) responsible instead of looking tot he President?

I suggest that the Mod should lock this Thread because nothing more meaningful can be said apart from the above.[/b]

I wont comment anymore on this thread. That man has finito everything.

Lastpage!
My brother u have said my mind...most I usually stay clear of thread like this so someone won't say I don't want the progress of their Cause..A friend once served in Bayelsa and he told me in clear terms that, the indigene that work at the local government hardly comes to work or do anything..once it is month end, they all come to collect salary and not to be seen to month end...they should start holding their leaders responsible first then they can later push for succession if they so please
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
kes234:

I just changed my mind. Otherwise, I would have told you that you are a BIG .... But I will pray for you. May a stranger come to your house, take you wife, dispossess you of your God given land, property, enrich his household, become your director, you and your children will toil for him and his lazy generation, he will pursue you and overtake you. Please, say a big AMEN!!!

If you cannot, then check who is the enemy that is closer to HELL!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Tripleclick(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
lastpage:

If ANYONE still has DOUBTS, then this POST should put it to rest.

We leave the important things and allow some selfish leaders to push us into self-destruction while they rake-in Billions.

[b]Development is from the "Street Level" and the Local Govt Chairman who is responsible for that, get shis monthly allocation from the center.
What do they do with it?
Why cant we hold them (LGA Chairpersons) responsible instead of looking tot he President?

I suggest that the Mod should lock this Thread because nothing more meaningful can be said apart from the above.[/b]

I wont comment anymore on this thread. That man has finito everything.

Lastpage!
Oh!! U guyx knows it starts from local govt? How many times have u gux blame boko haram menance on dia grass root govt rada dn GEJ?? Chinko-made brains
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by MeAboki(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
TechRev:
The Zooo is falling, like humpty dumpty it will yakata and fall jaga-jaga. The damnable zoological republic where evil reigns supreme has to fall and be destroyed.!!! QED!!!! Evil can never rule unchecked and even the evil Mods cant stop it if they like make them ban their Pa--

Keep insulting yourself because right now your are among the ANIMALS that belong to the said zoo.

@ Topic:
Load of hot air, just imagine, they could just muster only a handful of ppl (1,500 individuals to represent the whole Ijaw 'nation' of how many millions?) - wow! what a big majority.
Just face reality, only a tiny minority truly share such views; the noise makers among them are doing so for political relevance only, pretending to be championing the cause of their ppl but in actuality serving only themselves e.g. Tompolo, Asari - just to name a few.

Your continued reference to the north and alleged fear of disintegration is quite unfounded, kindly refer to the Lamido of Adamawa's speech during the recently concluded confab; the north is not afraid of going on its own - never was; in fact it was the first region to ever have contemplated breaking away until it was ill-advised.

This agitation is nothing other than greed, a lack of willingness to share a resource and its redistribution towards equitable development and benefit between Nigerians - in complete departure from international norms and the principle of redistribution of wealth towards nation building.

The north can survive without the so called ND oil, a limited resource currently of dwindling value; with its vast arable fertile land and massive agricultural potential, and yet to be tapped mineral resources - including the much touted OYEL.

FYI, you guys need the north more than the other way round - follow this link and be enlightened.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/03/nigeria-without-north/
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by frehage: 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
superstar1:

Remove Ondo from your list with immediate effect.

The oil wells in Ondo are on Oduduwa's land of Ilajes.

Your Arogbo Ijaws are mere migrants on our soil. What does Oduduwa have in common with Amanyanbo?

I only re-echoed oil production statistics, not land ownership. I'm not an Arogbo Ijaw.

BTW, the Ijaw Language has more similarities with Yoruba than any of the other major Nigerian languages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom / MTEF: FEC Approves N6tr Expenditure For 2016 / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.