Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. (2051 Views)

10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. by adonismuller(m): 10:09am On Jun 02, 2015
Okay we know the drill,most of the things our babes do with us,they just do it to please us..example of such things are .....:

1) WATCHING FOOTBALL.....Only 30% of the ladies really have interest in watching football with their man, the rest just do it to please their man since they know guys like girls that like watching football with them.

2) LISTENING TO NEWS...Unless it is a fashion or entertainment news, she is just forcing herself to stay in the sitting with you listening to the fight between Wike and Amaechi so as to please you.

3) BEING FRIENDLY WITH HER MAN's FRIENDS...Most ladies don't really like some of their Man's male friends,they just pretend to be friendly with them to please their man.

4) WATCHING THEIR MAN TALK TO ANOTHER LADY...She was your course mate,you guys just bumped into each other in a shopping mall and start the hi-hey-long time chit chat while your girl is around the corner watching, well she is just pretending to be happy.

5) GIVING YOU THE JOB (BJ)...Though most girls like this,majority of them do it just to please their man.

6) GOING TO CLUB WITH YOU...Most girls prefer a quiet or private outing with their man,but when you opt on going to club she just accepts only to please you and to prevent you from taking other girls there.

7) SITTING AROUND WHILE THEIR MAN SMOKE... Smoking is a habbit to some guys and no matter what the girl does to stop him,she can't. But what she hates is sitting beside you while you smoke. She only does that to make you feel she like you just the way you are.

Written by me..lol

You can add yours....
Re: 7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. by MEGGATRON(m): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2015
force? I spent thousands of my hard earn cash on her, is all these too much to ask?

Re: 7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. by LEvuls(m): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2015
Washing every thing washable once they visit u

Greeting every one they meet in the house, even house keepers ,neighbours and passer bys

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. by Nikyluv(f): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2015
8. Telling lies......

9. chatting another girl while with her

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. by oppybouy(m): 10:14am On Jun 02, 2015
Loool. Same way we pretend to like their chick flicks, their horrible cooking or Even the way they look when they wake up in the morning....
Re: 7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. by adonismuller(m): 10:14am On Jun 02, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
lol,You needed her that's why you went for her na
Re: 7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. by elantraceey(f): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2015
Who says we're all forced to?

1. I love watching football and I do a lot when I'm chanced.

2. I grew up in a house where we were always made to watch news so that's normal.

3. You can't force me to be friendly to someone I don't want to be friends with, no matter what.

4. The only reason why a girl will be forced to do that is if she's jealous.

As for 5,6,7 Those are just impossible .

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. by PunkyOh(f): 10:20am On Jun 02, 2015
I'm guilty of some of those but it's only when I find something interesting (in the news) or trying to learn something (about sport they're into). But I usually go back to being disinterested again once the curiosity fades.

As for his friends, well, if I don't like them then I just don't like them. Period. I don't care what he thinks about it. There's no rule that says you should like everything & everyone that your man likes. Bologney!
Re: 7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. by rill: 10:22am On Jun 02, 2015
The poster below has something to say
Re: 7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. by dharay99: 10:24am On Jun 02, 2015
mtcheeeeew angry
Re: 7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. by IamLEGEND1: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2015
MOST girls like it but the MAJORITY are only doing it to please their man.

wat exactly are you trying to say there.?
Re: 7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. by Creamish(f): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2015
My personal opinion...

adonismuller:
Okay we know the drill,most of the things our babes do with us,they just do it to please us..example of such things are .....:

1) WATCHING FOOTBALL.....Only 30% of the ladies really have interest in watching football with their man, the rest just do it to please their man since they know guys like girls that like watching football with them. FALSE - ManUnited4life! #reddevils . my man had better luv soccer!!! cool

2) LISTENING TO NEWS...Unless it is a fashion or entertainment news, she is just forcing herself to stay in the sitting with you listening to the fight between Wike and Amaechi so as to please you. FALSE - Not all ladies r dumb bimbos.. undecided

3) BEING FRIENDLY WITH HER MAN's FRIENDS...Most ladies don't really like some of their Man's male friends,they just pretend to be friendly with them to please their man. How do u define "being friendly"? there is a thin line btw "friendly" & "flirting"... Respect for his friends shuld do.

4) WATCHING THEIR MAN TALK TO ANOTHER LADY...She was your course mate,you guys just bumped into each other in a shopping mall and start the hi-hey-long time chit chat while your girl is around the corner watching, well she is just pretending to be happy. HMM....how much do I trust him? I also hi-hey long time male friends.. so...

5) GIVING YOU THE JOB (BJ)...Though most girls like this,majority of them do it just to please their man. FALSE - ....well cos its false grin

6) GOING TO CLUB WITH YOU...Most girls prefer a quiet or private outing with their man,but when you opt on going to club she just accepts only to please you and to prevent you from taking other girls there. FALSE - I luv dancing..

7) SITTING AROUND WHILE THEIR MAN SMOKE... Smoking is a habbit to some guys and no matter what the girl does to stop him,she can't. But what she hates is sitting beside you while you smoke. She only does that to make you feel she like you just the way you are. FALSE - I cant stand d smoke..so u wont catch me dating a smoker to start with..

Written by me..lol

You can add yours....

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. by suzzy16(f): 10:59am On Jun 02, 2015
LEvuls:
Washing every thing washable once they visit u

Greeting every one they meet in the house, even house keepers ,neighbours and passer bys
lol
Re: 7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. by Emodeee: 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
adonismuller:

1) WATCHING FOOTBALL.....Only 30% of the ladies really have interest in watching football with their man, the rest just do it to please their man since they know guys like girls that like watching football with them.

2) LISTENING TO NEWS...Unless it is a fashion or entertainment news, she is just forcing herself to stay in the sitting with you listening to the fight between Wike and Amaechi so as to please you.

3) BEING FRIENDLY WITH HER MAN's FRIENDS...Most ladies don't really like some of their Man's male friends,they just pretend to be friendly with them to please their man.

4) WATCHING THEIR MAN TALK TO ANOTHER LADY...She was your course mate,you guys just bumped into each other in a shopping mall and start the hi-hey-long time chit chat while your girl is around the corner watching, well she is just pretending to be happy.

5) GIVING YOU THE JOB (BJ)...Though most girls like this,majority of them do it just to please their man.

6) GOING TO CLUB WITH YOU...Most girls prefer a quiet or private outing with their man,but when you opt on going to club she just accepts only to please you and to prevent you from taking other girls there.

7) SITTING AROUND WHILE THEIR MAN SMOKE... Smoking is a habbit to some guys and no matter what the girl does to stop him,she can't. But what she hates is sitting beside you while you smoke. She only does that to make you feel she like you just the way you are.

Written by me..lol

You can add yours....

u r on point.
Re: 7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. by Emodeee: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
PunkyOh:
I'm guilty of some of those but it's only when I find something interesting (in the news) or trying to learn something (about sport they're into). But I usually go back to being disinterested again once the curiosity fades.

As for his friends, well, if I don't like them then I just don't like them. Period. I don't care what he thinks about it. There's no rule that says you should like everything & everyone that your man likes.
Bologney!

U r guilty of giving him Mouth Action too?
Re: 7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. by Ionkidiz(m): 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
PunkyOh:

As for his friends, well, if I don't like them then I just don't like them. Period. I don't care what he thinks about it. There's no rule that says you should like everything & everyone that your man likes. Bologney!
i smell lies
Re: 7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. by adonismuller(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
elantraceey:
Who says we're all forced to?

1. I love watching football and I do a lot when I'm chanced.

2. I grew up in a house where we were always made to watch news so that's normal.

3. You can't force me to be friendly to someone I don't want to be friends with, no matter what.

4. The only reason why a girl will be forced to do that is if she's jealous.

As for 5 6,7 Those are just impossible .
Remember I said most not all!!!
Re: 7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. by PunkyOh(f): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ionkidiz:
i smell lies

Ok.
Re: 7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. by adonismuller(m): 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
MOST girls like it but the MAJORITY are only doing it to please their man.

wat exactly are you trying to say there.?
it means the ones that like it are less than the ones that don't in actual sense...
Re: 7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. by lomodele(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
Though, guys also force their girls to do some of those points like no1,5,6 esp no3

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs You Need To Slow The F*ck Down And Enjoy Your Life / Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find(pics) / A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.