Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? (5102 Views)

Will You Cheat On Her if she's your gal / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2015
MRSCHIMA, NAIRALAND'S 'RESIDENT' COUGAR, WHY DO YOU CHEAT ON CHIMA?undecided
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2015
Emodeee:

Can u be truthful?
Am I lying?
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by dharay99: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2015
Nneka123:
Am I lying?

yea..
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2015
dharay99:

yea..
okay.
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Mznaett: 9:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Hey! Guyz...i 4 one won't call dat "cheat" rather "paybacktime"or better still balanced equation. He cheats on me nd i do same! So? We won/lost 2geda

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Enegod(m): 9:59am On Jun 03, 2015
INTROVERT:

Sex is an overrated experience as I've been told.
are you a virgin?
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Enegod(m): 9:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Mznaett:
Hey! Guyz...i 4 one won't call dat "cheat" rather "paybacktime"or better still balanced equation. He cheats on me nd i do same! So? We won/lost 2geda
smh
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Mznaett: 10:18am On Jun 03, 2015
Enegod,,i pray ur head should'nt ache u
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by MrsChima(f): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

How am I cheating on Chima by chatting online? kiss

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Enegod(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Mznaett:
Enegod,,i pray ur head should'nt ache u
undecided
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by elantraceey(f): 11:57am On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
i can make u cheat on ur husband with me

Not in your lifetime .
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by elantraceey(f): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Emodeee:

That means 90% will lie. If 90% lies, can u be truthful?

Nothing on earth can make me cheat on my husband, absolutely nothing.
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by elantraceey(f): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Emodeee:

That means 90% will lie. If 90% lies, can u be truthful?

Nothing on earth can make me cheat on my husband, absolutely nothing.
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Emodeee:

In marriage, it's important. Couples usually av sex @least thrice in a week. Ur husband will now travel for two years, u nw say u will nt cheat? D tin go don sweet u, u go look for person wey go service u.

Like oyin17 will say" u ll need oiling, cos u r an engine so u wiil nt shut down".

Na who be this for my mention?
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by SexyCeline(f): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
I will only cheat if he delibrately refuses to make luv to me for 6months.
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by MrsChima(f): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You won't answer my question? kiss
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Emodeee: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
SexyCeline:

Confirm. U r being truthful.
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by lomodele(m): 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Emodeee:
As a lady, whether you are married or not, what will make u cheat on ur husband?
Why do I ask dis question? Women r emotionally fragile, men usually manipulate their minds with sweet words, most times they fall for it.

I heard a story of a lady who had misunderstanding with her fiance, her fiance is the type dat violently molest women. He has anger issue and dis often mks him to batter his fiancee and later apologise. It is nt the 1st time, neither is it the second time that he will beat her up. Usually whenever he beats her like that, she will run away out of the house and run to his parent's home to report him, his parent will intervene and he will apologise and vow never to do it again. Bt it's an empty vow which is usually not fulfilled. It is the third time that her fiance will be battering her and it is unbearable. Dis time she nvr ran to his parent bt rather she went to a friend's house. She stayed there for a while crying, complaining, regretting that which kind of man has she got entangled with.
On her way back to the house to go and beg her fiance mayb he can listen to her plea, she met someone on the way. Who did she meet? A street friend, she often refer to him as "uncle".
Dis uncle of a guy asked her why is her face so unsightly and dat y wz she looking so sad? She replied that it's her fiance that is giving her tough time. He kept her mute and requested that they should go inside. Hmmmmm, I know immediately u heard the word "inside" u know something must happen.

They went inside and she continued talking about how her husband maltreats her. She was crying and was so emotional. The uncle took advantage of her and they had sex. She couldn't explain how it happened.

Women av soft minds, men use it to take advantage of them. D story above is a proof.

Ladies, What will make u cheat on ur husband?

Cc: farano
Prettythickme
Missmossy
Twaci
Tohpahz
Mzlaurel
D guy is a beast for beating d lady while d lady is cheap for staying with someone she is not married to and she can't even control her self. So their case is not a matter of a wife cheating on her husband cos they are not yet married.
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Cutehector(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
Nothing Eva

No matter what.
I went bak tru time in ur posts, this is d most romantic piece I eva found...
kiss
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by MrsChima(f): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher...why do you cheat? undecided
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Truckpusher(m): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2015
MrsChima:
Truckpusher...why do you cheat? undecided
Variety is the spice of life they say. tongue
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 04, 2015
I will only cheat on my husband, if the cheating is the only alternative for him to stay alive.

Anyway, God wont allow us to have problem we can't handle.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by lurlah2014(f): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2015
my husband not my boyfriend ooo NOTHING EVER for the fact that we've been pronounced husband and wife
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by enomakos(m): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2015
missbronze:
I will only cheat on my husband, if the cheating is the only alternative for him to stay alive.

Anyway, God wont allow us to have problem we can't handle.
faints
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
enomakos:
faints
why are u fainting?

There are situations we find ourselves, we end up doing things out of desperation.
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by colsorubak(m): 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mznaett:

but don't u think that two wrongs can never make right!!
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by enomakos(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
SexyCeline:
only 6months?
So you can't stay without sex for just 6 months?
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by enomakos(m): 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
missbronze:
why are u fainting?

There are situations we find ourselves, we end up doing things out of desperation.
i understands you dear
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by gifteduc: 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
some men ar too selfish dat dey dont care abt their wife's feelings, some of dem can deny their wife sex for complete 1yr hoping 4 d woman to stay faithful while dey satisfy themselves outside. wht do u think of such people? and wht do u want such women to do?
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by gifteduc: 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
nt wen d man is staying wt u unless he travelled
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by MrsChima(f): 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Variety is the spice of life they say. tongue

Ho.
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Truckpusher(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrsChima:

Ho.
Yes ma'am ! What a nice title for a guy. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Is This True About Ladies Nowadays On Their Period? / If He Has One Of These 4 Penis Types, Your Sex Will Be Amazing / This Endowed Actress Wants You Guys To See Her Assets ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.