Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? (5101 Views)

Will You Cheat On Her if she's your gal / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by MrsChima(f): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yes ma'am ! What a nice title for a guy. cheesy

grin grin

Give me some head.
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Truckpusher(m): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrsChima:

grin grin

Give me some head.
Bring it on if you're juicy - I ain't biting some cranky puccy else ama have to spit on it before eating it cheesy
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Gurgle(f): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmm sad story

I understand that women especially are emotionally vulnerable

Nobody should judge anybody else, cause you don't know what you will do until you pass through it
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by MrsChima(f): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bring it on if you're juicy - I ain't biting some cranky puccy else ama have to spit on it before eating it cheesy

You meant dry? undecided
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Truckpusher(m): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrsChima:

You meant dry? undecided
Dry rather. wink

I love them nice and wet. cheesy
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Gurgle(f): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
lomodele:

D guy is a beast for beating d lady while d lady is cheap for staying with someone she is not married to and she can't even control her self. So their case is not a matter of a wife cheating on her husband cos they are not yet married.

I don't think she is cheap for sleeping with the guy. just emotionally low and needed comfort, and she fell into the wrong hands

Everybody has weak moments, just that some people have the correct mindset or support to withstand them whilst others stumble and make mistakes
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Truckpusher(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:
Hmm sad story

I understand that women especially are emotionally vulnerable

Nobody should judge anybody else, cause you don't know what you will do until you pass through it
That story only reveals that 99% of NL ladies are emotionally not strong to handle any situation - that story is total bullshiit my lady.

How could you even have the urge for sex when you're traumatized ? Remember people don't fall into sex , it is always a planned event to an extent in as much as I do agree that some sex can be spontaneous in nature but hey! You don't do spontaneous sex with the next door neighbor or some familiar street guy or lady unless the urge has already been there and one of you was already lusting after the other one but in every sexual advances the woman has the final say after all if she doesn't open legs willingly everything becomes r@pe.
With this verdict I hereby declare the op's submission to be null and void .
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Gurgle(f): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
That story only reveals that 99% of NL ladies are emotionally not strong to handle any situation - that story is total bullshiit my lady.

How could you even have the urge for sex when you're traumatized ? Remember people don't fall into sex , it is always a planned event to an extent in as much as I do agree that some sex can be spontaneous in nature but hey! You don't do spontaneous sex with the next door neighbor or some familiar street guy or lady unless the urge has already been there and one of you was already lusting after the other one but in every sexual advances the woman has the final say after all if she doesn't open legs willingly everything becomes r@pe.
With this verdict I hereby declare the op's submission to be null and void .

I think its still possible to have the urge, probably even more when traumatised because sex is an emotionally bonding experience

She really shouldn't have done that but the psychological trauma of a husband beating her and having to return home to him is much
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Truckpusher(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

I think its still possible to have the urge, probably even more when traumatised because sex is an emotionally bonding experience

She really shouldn't have done that but the psychological trauma of a husband beating her and having to return home to him is much
I still don't see how a battered individual can develop sexual urge for some good Samaritan.I bet that for everyday she's emotionally down anyone, just anyone that come across her is likely to get a Mouth Gig and get laid.....smh

Why do women make excuses for promiscuous women, but won't do same for men?
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Gurgle(f): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
I still don't see how a battered individual can develop sexual urge for some good Samaritan.I bet that for everyday she's emotionally down anyone, just anyone that come across her is likely to get a Mouth Gig and get laid.....smh

Why do women make excuses for promiscuous women, but won't do same for men?

Well the issue is whether a woman (or a person? not sure) can have sex whilst traumatised, which I can see we're never going to agree on, so never mind

If the guy was traumatised by domestic abuse from a female (which exists although they don't talk about it out of embarrassment) then I would be saying the same thing
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
INTROVERT:

Sex is an overrated experience as I've been told.

"Son, I've tied my own shoe laces once. It is an overrated experience." ------- King Jeffrey Jaffer of Zamunda.

In the most badass baritone ever...
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
@ topic

Women don't cheat, not ever.
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nothing can make me cheat
Y?
Cuz if he does anything dat to jeopadise the relationship
I will just walk out end it n then do whatever i want .. In my opinion its pointless y stray n still keep a man there .. Y not end it den do whatever you like
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Truckpusher(m): 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Well the issue is whether a woman can have sex whilst traumatised, which I can see we're never going to agree on, so never mind

If the guy was traumatised by domestic abuse from a female (which exists although they don't talk about it out of embarrassment) then I would be saying the same thing
Well, I got your point quite alright but again why do you guys find it pretty simple to make excuses for promiscuity on the part of your fellow women but when it is the man y'all would be singing another song? No matter his circumstances .
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by nukky77(f): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=missbronze post=36594048] why are u fainting?

There are situations we find ourselves, we end up doing things out of desperation.[/quote And whats that situations.
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Truckpusher(m): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
@ topic

Women don't cheat, not ever.
Women has been trying to justify their loose libido.
But why? cheesy

I feel you , even when they cheat it is our fault.
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Gurgle(f): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, I got your point quite alright but again why do you guys find it pretty simple to make excuses for promiscuity on the part of your fellow women but when it is the man y'all would be singing another song? No matter his circumstances .

Honestly if a guy was going through that kind of abuse from his wife I would still say the same thing. People don't act in their usual ways under strain, that's just life

Most of the time we're discussing male cheating because they just feel like it, which is why theres so much negativity

In any case since I am female I would find it easier to put myself in the ladys shoes. With men I can only imagine. And the opposite applies for you, though I urge you to be less harsh
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Truckpusher(m): 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=nukky77 post=36605638][/quote]She's simply trying to justify that women can cheat simply because they had a domestic issue. grin
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Truckpusher(m): 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Honestly if a guy was going through that kind of abuse from his wife I would still say the same thing. People don't act in their usual ways under strain, that's just life

Most of the time we're discussing male cheating because they just feel like it, which is why theres so much negativity

In any case since I am female I would find it easier to put myself in the ladys shoes. With men I can only imagine. And the opposite applies for you, though I urge you to be less harsh
But when it comes to men y'all knows exactly how our psychology works when it comes to issues that bothers on cheats and cheating men? cheesy

Be less harsh with what?
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Gurgle(f): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
But when it comes to men y'all knows exactly how our psychology works when it comes to issues that bothers on cheats and cheating men? cheesy

Be less harsh with what?

I don't think anybody says that, aren't they mostly asking why they do it?

With your view of the lady
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by MrsChima(f): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Dry rather. wink

I love them nice and wet. cheesy

I like my dick wet.
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Truckpusher(m): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrsChima:

I like my dick wet.
You like Chima's diick to be wet or you have a diick? undecided
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Truckpusher(m): 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't think anybody says that, aren't they mostly asking why they do it?

With your view of the lady
Maybe you're new in this forum.

Being honest with people doesn't amount to be harsh , don't you think so?
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by MrsChima(f): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
You like Chima's diick to be wet or you have a diick? undecided

undecided
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Gurgle(f): 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Maybe you're new in this forum.

Being honest with people doesn't amount to be harsh , don't you think so?

If your honest opinion is harsh....yeah. I meant try and temper your opinion on the lady's action, cause its easy to judge from the outside
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Truckpusher(m): 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrsChima:

undecided
Stop bending your mouth like an uncircumcised diick and answer me question . grin
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Truckpusher(m): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

If your honest opinion is harsh....yeah. I meant try and temper your opinion on the lady's action, cause its easy to judge from the outside
She cheated and that's what we are talking about and that isn't any kind of judgement - It is called the ugly bitter truth.

Our ability to mask evil will only make people to perpetrate more evil after all the society will always make excuses for them - And this is why ignorance is not an excuse in the eyes of the law.
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by MrsChima(f): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Stop bending your mouth like an uncircumcised diick and answer me question . grin

None of your business.
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Truckpusher(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrsChima:

None of your business.
Chima must be a drag Queen then. tongue
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by MrsChima(f): 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Chima must be a drag Queen then. tongue

Yeah and he fvcked you last night.
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Truckpusher(m): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrsChima:

Yeah and he fvcked you last night.
Buhahahaha... grin
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Gurgle(f): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
She cheated and that's what we are talking about and that isn't any kind of judgement - It is called the ugly bitter truth.

Our ability to mask evil will only make people to perpetrate more evil after all the society will always make excuses for them - And this is why ignorance is not an excuse in the eyes of the law.

Wow lol ok. lets agree to disagree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her / Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me / THE BANG RULE :how To Be A Romantic King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.