Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti (22383 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent / "I CAN'T PROTECT YOU!", Akwa Ibom CP Tells PUNCH Correspondent / DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Nig4Greatness: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
seunmsg:
So sad, but that's the reality at present in Ekiti. Two weeks ago, I heard the story of a guy that travelled to Ekiti and made the mistake of abusing Fayose openly, he was thoroughly beaten. Ekiti people so much love Fayose that you can't speak ill of him in their presence. That is why I laugh at those calling for the impeachment of the governor, Ekiti people will defend him with the last blood in their vain.
.....since they so much love him till death,after his tenure,he can as well move the seat of government to his private residence and be ruling from there.
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by domopps(m): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Temitemi1 pls come and defend your Role Model and his ppl in this show of shame!

But av got some msg 4 him pls tell him his days as Ekiti State Gov are numbered!

Cheeeeers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
[quoe author=Sijo01 post=34396170]

Am not from SW but SS; so there's no way my uncle will be their Dr tongue cheesy[/quote]
Its a federal parastatal created by jonathan and he made your uncle the GD
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by ehisforever24(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
i never knew that there are still plenty saTANOID on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sijo01:

Am not from SW but SS; so there's no way my uncle will be their Dr tongue cheesy
Its a federal parastatal created by Jonathan which he made your uncle the DG.
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Whizkel(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
StOla:
Imagine a state where Fayose was governor and Wike was the deputy, then someone dared to act as opposition to such a state government?
hhahahahahahahahahah....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked....na OYO the person dey o
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Where is empirical evidence, no photo is a big lie. I beg stop that foolish evil propaganda.
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by HzRF(m): 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
mascot87:

Olorun yi o shéy é ni werey Iwo omo jati jati yi angry angry
Ori è buru ni?
BROS calm down
Na joke I dey yoke
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Sijo01(f): 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
tkcosby02:

Its a federal parastatal created by Jonathan which he made your uncle the DG.

My uncle is apc supporter not PDP so there's no way Jonathan will give him such appointment tongue
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by seunmsg(m): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:

Are you from Ekiti?

Yes.
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by toluxa1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by KingTom(m): 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
seunmsg:

Yes.
Ok that's great, it's a wonderful place. Oh sorry before I forget, your earlier post, its Vein not vain. Thank you sir smiley
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by seunmsg(m): 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
tkcosby02:

Nairaland is the best place to tell and type lies.

I have nothing to gain lying here on NL. You can take a trip to Ekiti and abuse Fayose openly, then come back to NL to share your experience.
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by seunmsg(m): 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:

Ok that's great, it's a wonderful place. Oh sorry before I forget, your earlier post, its Vein not vain. Thank you sir smiley

My mistake, now corrected. Thanks.
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by mascot87(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
HzRF:

BROS calm down
Na joke I dey yoke

Bros if u understand my tone from my comment,u will know I was equally yoking grin grin grin
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by KingTom(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
seunmsg:

My mistake, now corrected. Thanks.
No problem sir wink
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by morereb10: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
him go don go talk pass him mouth
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by donem: 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
ijustdey:
Where is freedom of speech now

When touts keep beating journalist because they are carrying out their normal legitimate duties

The thugs are carrying out their normal illegitimate duty too.
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
gregg2:
PUNCH journalist deserve much more severe beatings. Their hatred for anything PDP is just devilish. Thank you Ekiti people

Next is Nations, TVC and Saharareporters

[size=15pt]Without general elections, without unrestricted freedom of press and assembly, without a free struggle of opinion, life dies out in every public institution, becomes a mere semblance of life, in which only the bureaucracy remains as the active element.[/size]

Rosa Luxembourg.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg

I hope you and those who liked your post remember that.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Ahmeduana(m): 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
Islie:

See what Fayose tout have done to journalist now
THEY DID WELL, EVEN HE DESERVE MORE THAN THAT BEATEN, THEY SUPPOSE TO TURN THE REPORTER UPSIDE DOWN, COME TIRE IM SCROTUM TO A TALL TREE SO WHEN NEXT HE GOES FOR REPORTAGE HE WILL BE SEEING THINGS IN A CLEAR PERSPECTIVE AND ALSO DESIST FROM TURNING THERE NEWS MEDIA TO PLATFORM FOR LIES AND PROPAGANDA.
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Ahmeduana(m): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sijo01:
Ekiti, the HQ of thugs tongue
A FE E BÈE.
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by molas02: 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
d punch gragra toomush, must they pokenose?...dis is our ekiti, to hell wit punch, if they com again we go stil punch dem
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Ahmeduana(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sijo01:
Ekiti, the HQ of thugs tongue
A FE E BÈE.
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Ahmeduana(m): 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
timilehing:
Government of the the Thugs, by the Thugs and for the Thugs
WE LIKE IT THAT WAY, WHY CRYING MORE THAN THE BERAVE

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Acidosis(m): 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
gregg2:
[size=14pt]PUNCH journalist deserve much more severe beatings. Their hatred for anything PDP is just devilish. Thank you Ekiti people

[/size]
TVC correspondents deserve severe and merciless beatings. By the time they beat the hell out of their bias lives, they'll learn to practise journalism, not propaganda.
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by donem: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
molas02:
d punch gragra toomush, must they pokenose?...dis is our ekiti, to hell wit punch, if they com again we go stil punch dem
are you in Ekiti?
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by strongerthaneva(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
gregg2:
[size=14pt]PUNCH journalist deserve much more severe beatings. Their hatred for anything PDP is just devilish. Thank you Ekiti people

[/size]
next is u..why not let them come try that in lagos?OMG Dem go hear wen wen..
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fayose and his goons...
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
ichidodo:
These thieffnubu media hatchet men and their busy body...Shey im no see Osun state and Odenni Aregberascal?...
Ahmeduana:

THEY DID WELL, EVEN HE DESERVE MORE THAN THAT BEATEN, THEY SUPPOSE TO TURN THE REPORTER UPSIDE DOWN, COME TIRE IM SCROTUM TO A TALL TREE SO WHEN NEXT HE GOES FOR REPORTAGE HE WILL BE SEEING THINGS IN A CLEAR PERSPECTIVE AND ALSO DESIST FROM TURNING THERE NEWS MEDIA TO PLATFORM FOR LIES AND PROPAGANDA.
toluxa1:
Punch was Punched.
https://www.nairaland.com/2335740/brand-new
Beedude:
Freedom of speech u have... Freedom after speech I can't guarantee cheesy

Thugs PUNCH punch correspondent in Ekiti undecided
luchy34:
Well done guys come and collect some bottles of orijin from me..... Useless punch reporters. By the way how can we locate saharareporters and osun defender tongue

As I write this, I remember the journalist, Onome Osifo-Whiskey who was kidnapped by the SSS in 1996, and held incommunicado until the end of Abacha's regime. Back then, the justification and mindset was that his reports were damaging to National security.

I also remember the shock and horror at the death of the late Dele Giwa, who was killed, ostensibly for doing his job as a journalist.

In Nigeria today, we claim to be practicing democracy.....yet we support violence against those who we disagree with. Just recently APC supporters stoned Sen Mark. Now....we have these supposed PDP men backing unrestrained violence against journalists all in the name of opposition politics. And these same people would scream themselves hoarse if a Christian is attacked in the North for ''anti-Islam propaganda''....yet see nothing worng with a journalist being attacked for Anti-Fayose propaganda.

In 1974, Jack Gowon said Nigeria is not ready for democracy. Forty years later....I am beginning to think he was right. Nigerians are a bad people. We cannot tolerate opposition, even wrongly guided opposition. Instead....we engage in violence at the slightest opportunity. And when we get into power....we continue such violent activities.All in the name of....what?

And we have the guts to call ourselves a good people.

To those who beat up this journalist....and to those APC supporters who stoned PDP men....I have nothing but deep shame and indgnation at your behaviour.

And to all those commenters I have quoted above. [b]Your behaviour is no better than the Boko Haram in the North. You are encouraging the beginnings of a fire that may consume you as well. If you cannot understand the essential concept of a democracy....that freedom for those you do not like is your own freedom...then you do not deserve to live in a democracy. You deserve to live under a dictator....who will make your lives a living misery[/b]I do not make any requests....but I ask you to read your comments again....and contemplate them.What you have written is wrong. Those who liked your comments are wrong. And as a believer in freedom of conscience....I do condemn you.

Wake up Nigerians. An injustice to one is an injustice to all.

Freedom is always the freedom of dissenters....R.Luxembourg.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

As I write this, I remember the journalist, Onome Osifo-Whiskey who was kidnapped by the SSS in 1996, and held incommunicado until the end of Abacha's regime. Back then, the justification and mindset was that his reports were damaging to National security.

I also remember the shock and horror at the death of the late Dele Giwa, who was killed, ostensibly for doing his job as a journalist.

In Nigeria today, we claim to be practicing democracy.....yet we support violence against those who we disagree with. Just recently APC supporters stoned Sen Mark. Now....we have these supposed PDP men backing unrestrained violence against journalists all in the name of opposition politics. And these same people would scream themselves hoarse if a Christian is attacked in the North for ''anti-Islam propaganda''....yet see nothing worng with a journalist being attacked for Anti-Fayose propaganda.

In 1974, Jack Gowon said Nigeria is not ready for democracy. Forty years later....I am beginning to think he was right. Nigerians are a bad people. We cannot tolerate opposition, even wrongly guided opposition. Instead....we engage in violence at the slightest opportunity. And when we get into power....we continue such violent activities.All in the name of....what?

And we have the guts to call ourselves a good people.

To those who beat up this journalist....and to those APC supporters who stoned PDP men....I have nothing but deep shame and indgnation at your behaviour.

And to all those commenters I have quoted above. [b]Your behaviour is no better than the Boko Haram in the North. You are encouraging the beginnings of a fire that may consume you as well. If you cannot understand the essential concept of a democracy....that freedom for those you do not like is your own freedom...then you do not deserve to live in a democracy. You deserve to live under a dictator....who will make your lives a living misery[/b]I do not make any requests....but I ask you to read your comments again....and contemplate them.What you have written is wrong. Those who liked your comments are wrong. And as a believer in freedom of conscience....I do condemn you.

Wake up Nigerians. An injustice to one is an injustice to all.

Freedom is always the freedom of dissenters....R.Luxembourg.

Nigerians are genetically evil. Just accept that.
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nigeria is not ready for democracy. Nigeria can only thrive under a dictator.
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by mayorchelsea(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
gregg2:

[/size]
I hope the useless man that gave birth to you gets the same treatment someday for you to know how it feels when your relative or sibling gets trashed #BIGOT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Lauds Fulani, Ham For De-Escalating Tension / Leah Sharibu: Report Of Second Baby Heartbreaking, Say Parents / Buhari Leading Other African Presidents On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.