Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti (22385 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent / "I CAN'T PROTECT YOU!", Akwa Ibom CP Tells PUNCH Correspondent / DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by GudluckIBB(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
The Person Who placed Death wish on Buhari(Fayose) sends thugs to beat up the person representing the medium were the death advert was placed ( Punch)

Buhari,you Enemies will fight over themselves for your sake..The next fight I want to see is between Raymond Dopkesi and Doyin Okupe..........watch this space,it will soon Apun!

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by SeverusSnape(m): 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rawani:
What a role model
Yes, A wonderful one. cool

Fayose my role model!
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Goddex: 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
PUNCH is a disgrace
to journalism

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
seunmsg:
So sad, but that's the reality at present in Ekiti. Two weeks ago, I heard the story of a guy that travelled to Ekiti and made the mistake of abusing Fayose openly, he was thoroughly beaten. Ekiti people so much love Fayose that you can't speak ill of him in their presence. That is why I laugh at those calling for the impeachment of the governor, Ekiti people will defend him with the last blood in their vain.
Nairaland is the best place to tell and type lies.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by darejem4real: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Huuumn
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Being a journalist is dangerous
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by godwin120alex: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hahahahahahah
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
gregg2:
[size=14pt]PUNCH journalist deserve much more severe beatings. Their hatred for anything PDP is just devilish. Thank you Ekiti people

Next is Nations, TVC and Saharareporters
[/size]
Am sure you must be typing this from a forest...cos thats where you belong.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Btoyob(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
The price of curiosity
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
waternogatenemy:
Very good ... Nice one boyz!

Anybody wey go locate Sahara Reporters, please show no mercy.

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by 1stola: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
[s]
seunmsg:
So sad, but that's the reality at present in Ekiti. Two weeks ago, I heard the story of a guy that travelled to Ekiti and made the mistake of abusing Fayose openly, he was thoroughly beaten. Ekiti people so much love Fayose that you can't speak ill of him in their presence. That is why I laugh at those calling for the impeachment of the governor, Ekiti people will defend him with the last blood in their vain.
[/s]
Rubbish!
Silly lies propagator.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by coolebux(m): 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dem too de beat journalists for s/west
Who else have noticed? gringringrin
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Cyriloha(m): 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
Thugs punch punch correspondent in Ekiti. grin

there is nothing absolutely wrong there. .....thugs Punch punch reporter simple
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Coolcash1: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
gregg2:
[size=14pt]PUNCH journalist deserve much more severe beatings. Their hatred for anything PDP is just devilish. Thank you Ekiti people

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Beedude(m): 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Freedom of speech u have... Freedom after speech I can't guarantee cheesy

Thugs PUNCH punch correspondent in Ekiti undecided
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by ddippset(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Buy these ekiti lawmakers are dulling o. What are they waiting for na? They have 2 days left. Impeach the bastard na! Nigeria is not a zoo. Even if the whole state loves you, if you violate the Constitution you must be impeached.
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ekiti, is that a state or a jungle? Perhaps they should change their slogan to:
Ekiti: Embarrassment to the Nation
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by lomprico(m): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
StOla:
Imagine a state where Fayose was governor and Wike was the deputy, then someone dared to act as opposition to such a state government?
U dint add 'and buhari as their president'

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by ziccoit: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Now that the skewed PDP controlled FG support for Ekiti and co is gone, we are going to see how Fayose is going to survive under 2.5b monthly allocation.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by papoose999(m): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Even thou he was doin hs job e 4 dn apply small sense i just wish dat sahara reporter whu abused Robert Mugabe tak a trip 2 ekiti state nd try d same shiiit she did on may29
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by kliq(m): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
INTROVERT:

Thugs punch punch correspondent in Ekiti. grin

Hahaha
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by HzRF(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
ijustdey:
Where is freedom of speech now

When touts keep beating journalist because they are carrying out their normal legitimate duties
Itz bubu regime
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sijo01:
Ekiti, the HQ of thugs tongue
Then your uncle is the DG grin grin
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Profkomolafe(m): 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
PUNCH, RECEIVING PUNCH SINCE 19TIN KOKORO.
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by HzRF(m): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
mascot87:
How can Punch journalist be Punched just to Punch the punched punch through punches that emanated from punching punch punched
Weyrey re oooo

Buhari must probe aro y allowing half sick half alright to go Lyk dat
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Sijo01(f): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
tkcosby02:
Then your uncle is the DG grin grin

Am not from SW but SS; so there's no way my uncle will be their Dr tongue cheesy
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
APC correspondent it is and not Punch was beaten
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by mascot87(m): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
HzRF:

Weyrey re oooo

Buhari must probe aro y allowing half sick half alright to go Lyk dat
Olorun yi o shéy é ni werey Iwo omo jati jati yi angry angry
Ori è buru ni?
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
Well done guys come and collect some bottles of orijin from me..... Useless punch reporters. By the way how can we locate saharareporters and osun defender tongue
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by KingTom(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
seunmsg:
Are you from Ekiti?
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by KingTom(m): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
gregg2:

[/size]
Really? This same [size=30pt]PUNCH[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? / Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. / Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.