Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti (22381 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent / "I CAN'T PROTECT YOU!", Akwa Ibom CP Tells PUNCH Correspondent / DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by mascot87(m): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
HzRF:
Na curse u dey take joke abi
GOD DEY

No vex grin
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by molas02: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
donem:

I meant if ur'e based in Ekiti state

if yes extend ma regards to Fayose, the lion of the southwest politics. Peace to you.
Yes.....d lion is greetn u back
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by omooba969(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
seunmsg:
So sad, but that's the reality at present in Ekiti. Two weeks ago, I heard the story of a guy that travelled to Ekiti and made the mistake of abusing Fayose openly, he was thoroughly beaten. Ekiti people so much love Fayose that you can't speak ill of him in their presence. That is why I laugh at those calling for the impeachment of the governor, Ekiti people will defend him with the last blood in their vein.

@bolded,

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki, Amosun, Oyegun And Ambode At Inauguration Ceremony Of Obaseki / Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) / VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.