Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (175426 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by chukzies: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hi,
please i need information on how to receive my products in asaba delta state if i use ur shipping services and also a good ecommerce site to buy from china
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
chukzies:
Hi,
please i need information on how to receive my products in asaba delta state if i use ur shipping services and also a good ecommerce site to buy from china

Good Evening Chukzies.

These Our Following Links Will Guide You.

To Know How To Place Order & Our Charges , These Very Link Will Guide You. : https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/1#36930991

To Know Great China Sites You Can Start With, These Very Link Will Guide You: https://www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation#34449402

Hints: The Most Use Sites Of All The Time By Nigerians Is 1688.com, Tmall, www.taobao.com

Any Other Question Please Drop It Here.

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ollybode(m): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hi Moses, I must confess I love ur business acumen. Am a silent follower of ur thread and i can perceive professionalism in ur dealings, couple up with ur effort to enlighten pple. Thanks alot. Question 4 u sir, how do u do ur product costing for a customer when ordering on 1688.com as their price is in yuan and not dollar?looking forward to do business wit u.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
ollybode:
Hi Moses, I must confess I love ur business acumen. Am a silent follower of ur thread and i can perceive professionalism in ur dealings, couple up with ur effort to enlighten pple. Thanks alot. Question 4 u sir, how do u do ur product costing for a customer when ordering on 1688.com as their price is in yuan and not dollar?looking forward to do business wit u.

1 yuan=1rmb=#31.2=$0.16
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
ollybode:
Good evening ollybode

Thanks for your remarkable comment.
We can't really give you the real figure of yuan because each day rate is different. But it is good we let you & rest people know that china local credit card issuing banks charges 5% upon any purchase we make in 1688 that is what we use to make purchase over their and same charges apply to Chinese Alipay. And when we want to remit to our Ale-Airpay team in china the currency is USD not yuan so all those processes will definitely affect the currency yuan. So Our 1 china yuan rate in our local currency is between 37/40.

Lastly, Mr. Abbeyforex thanks for that enlighten of the method but remember that most chinese sites like 1688, don't accept international card expect china local credit / debit card & alipay all in yuan currency. That means that method will only be for enlighten and not for use purpose as long there is no direct payment with our local card to yuan currency. Like example everybody is aware that Cbn usd rate 197. But bank like Gtbank is 226/228, which is even higher than parallel market.

Bravo sir.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ollybode(m): 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
thanks @ abbeyforex for dat hypotentical example. Dat was equally insightiful Moses. I wl get back to u, shortly on a business deal.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by jloe: 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Evening Samtobi,

No need for registration on those site been mention or recommended. All you just is to visit the site and careful source for the items you need and send us the link, we will carry out review of the item/items and send you the quotation cost of purchasing it.

Note: when trying to place an order for handset/smart phones always check if it is Gsm enable device if note you will not be able to use it by the time it get to Nigeria.

Thanks for your comment and we look forward to do business with you.

Best regards.

Thanks moses for the laudable job you are doing. Please I need some clarity.don't you think if you register on their site like Aliexpress,you would enjoy the following; (a)discount as first timer using their App.(b)you can earn coin by playing coin rush which you can convert to coupon (c) flash deals (d) you have the opportunity to put product into your cart and earn coupons that can give u a reduced total price when checking out (e) mega discount as they are having mega sale on the 25th Aug.but if you are doing the buying ,everything goes to you because you would use your own Aliexpress App.pls enlighten us more how we can get good pricesvfrom Aliexpress and good quality?are the pictures on the site same as the product when you receive them? I do not think feedback and reviews are enough because every product even the one you see looks like real CHINKO product,would be getting a good review.pls I expect to hear from you.thanks

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 4:55am On Aug 23, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good evening ollybode

Thanks for your remarkable comment.
We can't really give you the real figure of yuan because each day rate is different. But it is good we let you & rest people know that china local credit card issuing banks charges 5% upon any purchase we make in 1688 that is what we use to make purchase over their and same charges apply to Chinese Alipay. And when we want to remit to our Ale-Airpay team in china the currency is USD not yuan so all those processes will definitely affect the currency yuan. So Our 1 china yuan rate in our local currency is between 37/40.

Lastly, Mr. Abbeyforex thanks for that enlighten of the method but remember that most chinese sites like 1688, don't accept international card expect china local credit / debit card & alipay all in yuan currency. That means that method will only be for enlighten and not for use purpose as long there is no direct payment with our local card to yuan currency. Like example everybody is aware that Cbn usd rate 197. But bank like Gtbank is 226/228, which is even higher than parallel market.

Bravo sir.

You are definitely right bro,those figures were just to guide him. I know exchange rate changes within seconds depending on the volatility in the FX market but that can still serve as a clue. Whenever am ordering,the rough figure I use is 1 Yuan =#35 and the real rate will be known after payment must have been made,though this doesn't include the 5% bank charges.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 5:26am On Aug 23, 2015
abbeyforex:

You are definitely right bro,those figures were just to guide him. I know exchange rate changes within seconds depending on the volatility in the FX market but that can still serve as a clue. Whenever am ordering,the rough figure I use is 1 Yuan =#35 and the real rate will be known after payment must have been made,though this doesn't include the 5% bank charges.

Good Morning Abbeyforex.

Thank God You Know And Indeed You Have Really Learnt Form Your Source Well grin grin grin grin grin. And I Dont Mind Being Your Student Sire!!!!

Kudos
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 5:47am On Aug 23, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning Abbeyforex.

Thank God You Know And Indeed You Have Really Learnt Form Your grin grin grin grin grin. And I Dont Mind Being Your Student Sire!!!!

Kudos

MOSES THE GREAT! If na play make you stop am bro.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:09am On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=jloe post=37236088][/quote]

Good Morning Jloe,

Thanks for go though our thread.
Before i give answers to all your questions i will like to remind you that the name of these thread is called; Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). which automatically means a thread that will give much insight and reasons for client to either choose to procure their items from aliexpress & alibaba or not. And i & my team has been able to do little justice to it.

Since we kick off our china & japan procurement services here on Nairaland, 89% of our transaction & procurement is from 1688.com while alibaba is 9% and the remaining 2% goes to aliexpress and other china sites.

For the case of aliexpress or alibaba discount: we bill our clients on our final check-out cost and if the store seller has a coupon code for that item, then it automatically apply to the final cost.

Hints: A coupon code can only be use once which implies if we purchase an item for a client in that particular store with the seller coupon it will apply and if any client requested for same product in that same seller store the coupon code will not be valid again because it has been recorded that we have use the coupon code.

Prices Related Issues : As far Moses of ALE-AIRPAY is conscience Aliexpress is a retailer store and not a wholesaler store. which implies that one cant get great price deal compare to other Chinese site like 1688.com. any product that is listed in aliexpress is 50% in 1688.com so the difference is very clear to smart mini importer who has been making use of the opportunity.

Quality Related Issues : In the area of product quality that aspect really lays in the hands of BUYER & SELLER because at 1st, many of newbies importer or even pro has so much patronize JUNKING eBooks or resources material from some info marketer that said you can get original brand names of items from aliexpress, [Hmmm Ignorance is really a disease and failure to do research will make you poorer]. For God-sake majority of product listed on aliexpress is PHOTOCOPY or UNBRANDED product. so if you have that mind thinking of getting original product like Nokia phones, I Phones , Hp laptop etc. Indeed you must be joking & wasting your time because at the end of the day you will definitively receive a PHOTOCOPY of that item.

Hints: aliexpress or alibaba is a great step for a starter, good place for one to have ideas on how china importation working as well and also a great place to source for good quality unbranded items but it is not advisable for Well Known Names of Brand Items!!!.

CHINKO Product: Hmmm, whenever i hear people saying that word it really makes me to laugh grin grin grin grin more and more.... I still stand on my ground come rain come sun China product are good & original if only you have the right source of information, know wonder then say; !!! Knowledge Is Power!!!. I Was Enable To Trow A Little Light To That In My Past Review Found Here ; https://www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation/7#36964005 .

To Be Cont.......

Bravo
Moses
F: Ale-airpay
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning Jloe,

Thanks for go though our thread.
Before i give answers to all your questions i will like to remind you that the name of these thread is called; Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). which automatically means a thread that will give much insight and reasons for client to either choose to procure their items from aliexpress & alibaba or not. And i & my team has been able to do little justice to it.

Since we kick off our china & japan procurement services here on Nairaland, 89% of our transaction & procurement is from 1688.com while alibaba is 9% and the remaining 2% goes to aliexpress and other china sites.

For the case of aliexpress or alibaba discount: we bill our clients on our final check-out cost and if the store seller has a coupon code for that item, then it automatically apply to the final cost.

Hints: A coupon code can only be use once which implies if we purchase an item for a client in that particular store with the seller coupon it will apply and if any client requested for same product in that same seller store the coupon code will not be valid again because it has been recorded that we have use the coupon code.

Prices Related Issues : As far Moses of ALE-AIRPAY is conscience Aliexpress is a retailer store and not a wholesaler store. which implies that one cant get great price deal compare to other Chinese site like 1688.com. any product that is listed in aliexpress is 50% in 1688.com so the difference is very clear to smart mini importer who has been making use of the opportunity.

Quality Related Issues : In the area of product quality that aspect really lays in the hands of BUYER & SELLER because at 1st, many of newbies importer or even pro has so much patronize JUNKING eBooks or resources material from some info marketer that said you can get original brand names of items from aliexpress, [Hmmm Ignorance is really a disease and failure to do research will make you poorer]. For God-sake majority of product listed on aliexpress is PHOTOCOPY or UNBRANDED product. so if you have that mind thinking of getting original product like Nokia phones, I Phones , Hp laptop etc. Indeed you must be joking & wasting your time because at the end of the day you will definitively receive a PHOTOCOPY of that item.

Hints: aliexpress or alibaba is a great step for a starter, good place for one to have ideas on how china importation working as well and also a great place to source for good quality unbranded items but it is not advisable for Well Known Names of Brand Items!!!.

CHINKO Product: Hmmm, whenever i hear people saying that word it really makes me to laugh grin grin grin grin more and more.... I still stand on my ground come rain come sun China product are good & original if only you have the right source of information, know wonder then say; !!! Knowledge Is Power!!!. I Was Enable To Trow A Little Light To That In My Past Review Found Here ; https://www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation/7#36964005 .

To Be Cont.......

Bravo
Moses
F: Ale-airpay

Good Afternoon ,

Continuation:
So If Big And Well Known Company Can Get Their Items Produce or Source In A Country An Average Nigeria Man Label [ That Product Na China Made Oooo ] Then I Think We Need To Rethink Because That Mentality Has Eating Up Many People Who Were Suppose To Be Big Name In Importation Or Double Up Profit Of Those Who Has Switch From China To Other Countries Were Product Is Been Label Made In USA, Made In UK, Made In India grin grin grin grin So My Option Is That One Can Get Good And Original Product In China Also Fake Product As Well.

Hints: It Is Always Advisable To Consult An Importation Consultant When Your Style Of Importation Will Involve Hug Amount Of USD Know Matter What It May Cost You To Do So Because I Have Seen A Businessman Who Imported Full Container Of Television Set From China And The Product Was Had And Destroy By Custom Because It Was Substandard Product Wow I Really Felt For That Man, All His Millions Got Wasted. The Man Effort Was Lack Of Information Or Greed Because It Is Only Here In Nigeria That Many People Will Neglect The Services Of Expert And Come After Their Services When They Have A Problem.....

Lastly, We Are Using These Medium To Inform All Those Who Want Invest Hugh Sum Of USD From 3k Upward In China Importation And They Are Looking For The Right Source To Get The Right & Original Product Then Take Great Advantage Of Our Experience In Importation For Just A Little Token And You Will Be Glad You Did. That Does Not Mean We Will Not Continue To Assist Client Whose Order Is Below USD 3K But The Services Is For Those Who Want To Invest Huge Amount.

These Our Thread Links Will Guide You More On How To Place Your 1st Order Using Our Services. ; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905 And Here Will Guide You About Our Updated Shipping Charges; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/1#36631835

Remember That Your Comments And Remarks Will Keep Energizing Us To Drop More Reviews,Tips And Update To Be A Successful Importation Entrepreneur.

Enjoy Your Online Shopping Business And Make More Money Out Of It
!!!. grin grin grin grin grin

Best Regard

Moses,E
F: Ale-AirPay.....

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by jloe: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
@Moses.you are a true gem,see how you took your time to explain.God bless your heart.I know most American goods are produced in China but in their standard.what I meant when I said CHINKO are those inferior goods like some clothes and bags that when you even see it,you would be afraid to even show your customers.I will send u a mail cos I would like to do business with you.regards
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
jloe:
@Moses.you are a true gem,see how you took your time to explain.God bless your heart.I know most American goods are produced in China but in their standard.what I meant when I said CHINKO are those inferior goods like some clothes and bags that when you even see it,you would be afraid to even show your customers.I will send u a mail cos I would like to do business with you.regards

Good Evening Ijoe,

Thanks For Your Comment & Definitely I'm Aware That Some China Product Is CHINKO. The Problem Is Not China At Most Time But Is We The Buyer Because Most Of Some Importer Will So Negotiate With China Merchant In A Such A Way That Will Make The Merchant To Reduce The Material Quality So As To Met The Buyer Demand. And Other Reasons Is Questionable Price Offer That Is Eye Catching Or Traps For Some Importer, I Have Seen Many Situation Were Some China Sites That Will List Original Iphone 6 For 200 USD [Abba Youself Reason The Price]. That Item Na CHINKO & The List Price You Can Get Original Or Direct Manufacturer Items Like That Of I-Phone Is From 2000RMB Upward, While For Good Laptops Is From 1650RMB Upward That Is How The Price Margin Works. And Other Challenging Area To Escape CHINKO Items Is For We Importer To Understand The Fact That China Has About 4 Province If Am Not Mistaken & Each Of These Province Operate Different Laws & Regulations That Govern Consumers Right Which Implies That In Some Area In A Particular Province Don't Give A Dmm If The Items Been Manufacture Is Original Or Not , While In Some Area In A Particular Province Are Very Strict Of What Is Produce & It Must Meet Good Standard Before It Is Allowed To Be Sold Or Ship Out. So That Is How Things Works Or Operate.

Lastly, When I'm Less Busy I Will Take Time To Share Some Reviews & Updates On Particular Locations In China Were One Can Get Quality Item Per Each Product...

Bravo & Enjoy You Weekend In Peace & Harmony...
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by psalmade(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mr Moses, God will greatly prosper the works of your hands. You took your time to explain things and also you are dishing out reasonable information here for free. Ha! Our so called ebook sellers don't even know half of these, yet they charge as high as mount everest for petty info. Also to my oga @the top abbeyforex I say well done sir. You guys should keep the good works God almighty will surely reward you
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
psalmade:
Mr Moses, God will greatly prosper the works of your hands. You took your time to explain things and also you are dishing out reasonable information here for free. Ha! Our so called ebook sellers don't even know half of these, yet they charge as high as mount everest for petty info. Also to my oga @the top abbeyforex I say well done sir. You guys should keep the good works God almighty will surely reward you
asin if only they knew how happy i am following this class and they way the two teachers co operate ehh..
I know God would never think twice to dish out his blessings to them
smiley keep up the good work wishing this thread 100 pages in advance

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:00am On Aug 24, 2015
winetapper:
asin if only they knew how happy i am following this class and they way the two teachers co operate ehh..
I know God would never think twice to dish out his blessings to them
smiley keep up the good work wishing this thread 100 pages in advance

Wow... Good To Know That & Thanks For Your Prayers

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:02am On Aug 24, 2015
psalmade:

Thanks For Your Supportive Words Of Encouragement & Prayers.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:29am On Aug 24, 2015
Good Morning Everyone....

We Got Alot Of Update For Those Who Want To Take Their China Importation Business To The Next Level. These Week Our Major Conscience Will Be On Fashion, Bags , Shoe,etc. We Will Be Reveling Authenticate Site In China Were You Can Get Well Known Fashion Brand Name Like; Ralph lauren , Ck , MLB , Abercrombie and fitch , Nike , Timberland , Jack Wolfskin , Diadora , Devo , Puma , Lee , Etc. The Update Will Be Very Useful To Those Who Want To Go Into Fashion Business In A Bigger Way.....

I Rest My Peace And Let God Take His Glory......
[b]
Please I Am Using These Medium To Apologize To Those Who Has Contacted Us For Issues Related To Ebook Or Useful Materials , We Are Really Sorry For The Delay And It Is More Easy For Us To Share All Those Update Here So That Everyone Can Benefit Generally.

Mean Why , We Are Cooking Up Some Wonderful Material That Will Be Available For Not Just About Mini Importation But All Around Knowledge Of Importation Businesses.....[/b]

I Will Be Back Very Soon..........

Bravo

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:42am On Aug 24, 2015
AleAirHub:

We Got Alot Of Update For Those Who Want To Take Their China Importation Business To The Next Level. These Week Our Major Conscience Will Be On Fashion, Bags , Shoe,etc. We Will Be Reveling Authenticate Site In China Were You Can Get Well Known Fashion Brand Name Like; Ralph lauren , Ck , MLB , Abercrombie and fitch , Nike , Timberland , Jack Wolfskin , Diadora , Devo , Puma , Lee , Etc. The Update Will Be Very Useful To Those Who Want To Go Into Fashion Business In A Bigger Way.....

[b]
Please I Am Using These Medium To Apologize To Those Who Has Contacted Us For Issues Related To Ebook Or Useful Materials , We Are Really Sorry For The Delay And It Is More Easy For Us To Share All Those Update Here So That Everyone Can Benefit Generally.

Mean Why , We Are Cooking Up Some Wonderful Material That Will Be Available For Not Just About Mini Importation But All Around Knowledge Of Importation Businesses.....[/b]

Bravo
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 2:05am On Aug 24, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Evening Ijoe,

Thanks For Your Comment & Definitely I'm Aware That Some China Product Is CHINKO. The Problem Is Not China At Most Time But Is We The Buyer Because Most Of Some Importer Will So Negotiate With China Merchant In A Such A Way That Will Make The Merchant To Reduce The Material Quality So As To Met The Buyer Demand. And Other Reasons Is Questionable Price Offer That Is Eye Catching Or Traps For Some Importer, I Have Seen Many Situation Were Some China Sites That Will List Original Iphone 6 For 200 USD [Abba Youself Reason The Price]. That Item Na CHINKO & The List Price You Can Get Original Or Direct Manufacturer Items Like That Of I-Phone Is From 2000RMB Upward, While For Good Laptops Is From 1650RMB Upward That Is How The Price Margin Works. And Other Challenging Area To Escape CHINKO Items Is For We Importer To Understand The Fact That China Has About 4 Province If Am Not Mistaken & Each Of These Province Operate Different Laws & Regulations That Govern Consumers Right Which Implies That In Some Area In A Particular Province Don't Give A Dmm If The Items Been Manufacture Is Original Or Not , While In Some Area In A Particular Province Are Very Strict Of What Is Produce & It Must Meet Good Standard Before It Is Allowed To Be Sold Or Ship Out. So That Is How Things Works Or Operate.

Lastly, When I'm Less Busy I Will Take Time To Share Some Reviews & Updates On Particular Locations In China Were One Can Get Quality Item Per Each Product...

Bravo & Enjoy You Weekend In Peace & Harmony...

Boss of all bosses!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 2:20am On Aug 24, 2015
psalmade:

This is my motto: Rather than using my financial education to just make me rich, I will use my financial education to enrich the lives of others too. This is so because I can only get what I want by making as many people as possible get what they want.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ExeatGhana(m): 4:49am On Aug 24, 2015
AleAirHub:

We Got Alot Of Update For Those Who Want To Take Their China Importation Business To The Next Level. The Week Our Major Conscience Will Be On Fashion, Bags , Shoe,etc. We Will Be Reveling Authenticate Site In China Were You Can Get Well Known Fashion Brand Name Like; Ralph lauren , Ck , MLB , Abercrombie and fitch , Nike , Timberland , Jack Wolfskin , Diadora , Devo , Puma , Lee , Etc. The Update Will Be Very Useful To Those Who Want To Go Into Fashion Business In A Bigger Way.....

[b]

Bravo
thanks Original Âuthentic
.......looking forward to that great post
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:48am On Aug 24, 2015
ExeatGhana:
thanks Original Âuthentic .......looking forward to that great post
Ok just wait and see......
Lol
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 8:46am On Aug 24, 2015
AleAirHub:
Ok just wait and see......
Lol
#Spreads_Mat Sir i have a suggestion sir can i say it?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Dumdum217(m): 8:48am On Aug 24, 2015
AleAirHub:

[b]

h

Boss, am looking forward to this...

Bravo
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:50am On Aug 24, 2015
Good Morning Every-One And We Welcome Everybody To New Week Of God Endless Blessings.

Before I Usher Out Today's Reviews, I Will Like To Use The Medium To Say A Very Thanks To God Almighty The Giver Of Wisdom , Riches , Happiness And Many More To Mention. And Out Big Shout-out Also Goes To People Like

Cc Seun For Creating These Great Platform
Cc Dr. Sunny and Pastor [Mrs.] Esther Obazu-Ojeagbase. Author Of Success Digest. I Am Their Student Since 2007 Till-date.
Cc All Our Prudent Clients Nationwide And Other Africa Countries
Cc To All Our Readers, God Will Increase & Bless All Your Hustling....
Cc Ale-AirPay Team In China & Nigeria

Without Wasting Much Of Our Time And Energy Let Me Quickly Usher & Fulfill My Promises I Made Few Hours Ago , That I Will Be Revealing Some Site In China Were One Can Get Authenticate & Original World Brand Name In Fashion....

1st On Our List Is : OKBUY.COM

OKBUY: Okbuy is a Chinese online store that sells certified shoes and clothes.

Founder: Lu Ming
Found Year: 2007
Headquarters: Beijing

Okbuy adopts and innovative business mode and combines capital management, network technologies, and international and domestic partners. The modern electronic e-commerce pattern is innovatively combined with traditional retailing and a network platform and call center as its core service. The company follows an advanced market concept of direct selling and delivery systems.

So What Are Waiting For, Rush To The Website Now To Prove Me Right Or Wrong Here....... And These Will Also Prove Many People Wrong That Nothing Good Or Original Can Ever Out From China And I Will Also Advise Those Who Want To Invest In Fashion Business Should To Great Advantage Of The Site As Well.

I Will Draw My Cutting Here And I Will Usher Out More Before The Weeks Runs Out...

These Our Thread Links Will Guide You More On How To Place Your 1st Order Using Our Services. ; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905 And Here Will Guide You About Our Updated Shipping Charges; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/1#36631835

Remember That Your Comments And Remarks Will Keep Energizing Us To Drop More Reviews,Tips And Update To Be A Successful Importation Entrepreneur.

Enjoy Your Online Shopping Business And Make More Money Out Of It!!!.

Bravo

Moses,E.
Ale-AirPay

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by alakara(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Oga Moses I greet. U for a work well done. God is your power, pls jst continue with what ure doing. Oga Abbey kudos more strenght. God bless our hustle.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
alakara:
Oga Moses I greet. U for a work well done.
God is your power, pls jst continue with what ure doing.
Oga Abbey kudos more strenght.
God bless our hustle.

Amen ! Hope business is going fine?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by osaretinevans: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
I base in Benin. I will check you out soon coz I need your service
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
alakara:
Oga Moses I greet. U for a work well done.
God is your power, pls jst continue with what ure doing.
Oga Abbey kudos more strenght.
God bless our hustle.

Amen...

Thanks For Your Remarkable Words Of Encouragement
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
Good Evening Every-One.

Second On Our List Is: XIU.

XIU

Founder: George Ji
Launch: 2008

XIU is the leading online global fashion marketplace bringing high-end , well-known international brand directly to Chinese consumers.By providing a portal for global brands looking to break into growing Chinese fashion market, XIU is the idea platform and a turnkey solution. And one good thing about the website is that , it links client direct to international fashion community with quality product , same brand , eye catching price.

For More Information about the sites and their quality fashion product , here is their link. http://www.xiu.com/

Enjoy Your Online Shopping Business And Make More Money Out Of It!!!.

Bravo

Moses,E.
Ale-AirPay

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.