Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (175510 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2015
ceaser:

I'll add you on whatsapp to talk on the details. Thank you.

Ok Sir.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
Good Afternoon Every One…

It Has Been A Long While I Share Some Tips That May Guide You In Your Importation Business And I Will Like All Of You To Really Take Note Of Some Hints I Will Be Highlight Here That Never Been Reveal By Any Procurement or Shipping Agent Company.

With My Little Knowledge In Importation Business, I Have Discover That Most People End-Up Discouraged From Importation Business As The Result Of Their Expenses Spend On Getting Those Items To Nigeria.

Major Cause

1. Lack Of Feasibility: Failure To Carry Out The Current Price List Of The Items You Want Import In Nigeria In Wholesale & Retail Prices. Many Nigerians Is So Much Interested In Profit Aspect Of Importation Business. Wrong Impression [Please Correct That].

2. Increase In Fx Exchange Rate: This Is Also A Big Challenge Every Importer Is Currently Facing In The Business And The Only Solution To That For Now, Is For You To Carry Out Price Feasibility Studies Of That item So As To Guide You When You Want To Place An Order. [Please Take Note].

3. Unnecessarily Or Customize Packaging: For God Sake As A New Beginner or Pro As The Case May Be, You Don’t Really Need Items Pack For Goods Like Shoe, Watches, Bags, etc. Many Of Us Is Ignorant Of These Forgetting The Fact That Air Cargo Companies Calculation Of Items Is Base On Length x Width x Height. That Is While You Many Face Some Little Different Changes In The Weight Of Your Goods When They Arrive In Nigeria.
Solutions
• Tell Your Seller To Stir Your Goods, It Make Save Some Weight
• If You Are Ordering For Many Numbers Of Shoes That Has Pack, Please Tell Your Seller To Take Of The Pack Or Let Them Fold The Pack If You Really Need Them.
• Same Thing Is Applicable To Items Like Phones, Tablet Pc, Watches, etc . If You Are Ordering More Of Those Items, Please Tell The Merchant To Take Away The Pack And Stir The Items With Bubble Nylon Together. Then You Can Ask Then To Fold The Pack Inside Were The Total Items Will Package On.
Hint: I Was Ignorant Of These When I 1st Import 10Pcs Of Tablet Pc From Jd.com. The Total Items Is Supposed To Contain 1 Big Box But Because Of I Was Not Really Informed, 1 Big Box & Extra Small Box Was Use To Package The Items. [Indirectly I Pay Extra Charge]

4. Wisdom: Wisdom Is The Principal Of All Things In Life So Apply It In All Your Doing In Life And See The Result.

Please I Am Not An Info Marketer So Don’t Be So Quickly To Quota Me Wrong But Also Share Your Advice To Will Also Make Others To Learn From You Also.
grin grin grin
Remain Bless!!!

Moses,E
F:Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services, Yenagoa.

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
Good Afternoon Everyone...

OUR UPDATED SHIPPING RATE.!!!

Express With Battery = $10/#450. Delivery : 24/36 Hours. Upon Leaving China - Nigeria

Express Without Battery = $9/#450. Delivery : 24/36 Hours. Upon Leaving China - Nigeria

Normal With Battery = $6/#400. Delivery : 5/7Days. Upon Leaving China - Nigeria

Normal Without Battery = $5/#380. Delivery : 5/7Days. Upon Leaving China - Nigeria

CB Goods Like; Shoes, Bags, Clothes Is #500 Per Kg For Clearing.

Cargo Delivery Send Out Days =Tuesday, Thursday, Saturdays.

Express Delivery = Daily Basics.

Lastly, In Air Cargo Delivery Sometimes Their Might Be Delay For Some Operational Reasons Delay In Delivery From Airlines Company or From Government Regulations Is Not Good So We Always Pray Against It & Air Cargo Lines Do Increase Their Fare Anytime They Deem It Necessary But We Must Always Carry Our Clients Along.

Note: Please We Only Ship Direct For Our Clients On Request Only... Why Will Ship To Other Of Client Agent Address In GZ After We Have Successful Purchase The Items On Their Behalf.

Thanks

Best Regards.
Moses,E
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by goodbay: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2015
What a good nice post of importation information.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2015
goodbay:
What a good nice post of importation information.

Good Morning Goodbay,

Thanks For Your Remarkable Comment, We Really Appreciate Your Effort And Time To Go Though All The Update/Tips....

Bravo
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by okey4reel(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2015
ok
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:34am On Jul 31, 2015
Good Morning Everyone....
"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
Have A Wonderful Day
Moses,E F: Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by amtheone(m): 7:00am On Jul 31, 2015
Sir Ale, thanks for a good work. I received my goods in good condition and on time. More biz ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:47am On Jul 31, 2015
amtheone:
Sir Ale, thanks for a good work. I received my goods in good condition and on time. More biz ahead.

Good Morning Amtheone,
Thanks For Your Recommendation And We Look Forward To Do More Business With You Sir....

Thanks

Best Regards

Moses,E

Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services, Yenagoa.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
Am sorry it took me this long to write my review on @AleAirHub.

Have been transacting business with many individuals both online and off-line but have never
met anyone has transparent as Moses of @AleAirhub.

Actually,the first time I contacted him,I was sceptical about the service but he took away any iota of fear with his communications,carrying me along every step of the transaction.

If I am asked to rate his service and customers relations on a scale of 10,I will give him 10.5 .

Jokes apart,he really deserves it and I know deep within me.

@AleAirHub,if you keep up like this believe me,the sky is your starting point.

I remain my humble self,Gbolagade Babatunde[babsauthentic001@gmail.com]
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
interested in earning as much as N200,000/mnt online, Visit==> http://www.naijawealthcoach.com
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ceaser: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning Amtheone,
Thanks For Your Recommendation And We Look Forward To Do More Business With You Sir....

Thanks

Best Regards

Moses,E

Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services, Yenagoa.

Nice work. Can't wait to have you handle my shipping. TTYL.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
ceaser:

Nice work. Can't wait to have you handle my shipping. TTYL.

Good Day Mr. Ceaser...

Thanks For Stoping By And Our Teams Are All Ready To Render You The Best Of Best Services @ When You Are Ready....

Bravo Sir.....
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
jaydee87:
all the site he mentioned a valid bit wen he says u should pay him to help u place order then we strike him....
Hi, pls am new to internet and really dont know hw to pay for stuffs online like paying to download movies,music and software. Pls how is it done thanks.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ceaser: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2015
eesy:

Hi, pls am new to internet and really dont know hw to pay for stuffs online like paying to download movies,music and software. Pls how is it done thanks.

Music, maybe. Softwares, maybe. But people don't really pay to download movies these days.

Indeed you are new to the internet, my friend. wink

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2015
Don't Think Of Problem But Think Of Solution!!!. Happy New Month & Wonderful Sunday Morning.....

Bravo

Moses,E
Ale-AirPay
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by jaydee87(m): 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
eesy:

hello bro u can pay with your master card
or u pay with your PayPal account ... its easy just know how that's all...
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Mcslize: 1:59am On Aug 03, 2015
Pls anyone wit any idea on dis? I bought a Tab frm Aliexpress. Anytime som1 calls d time wil start counting witout me picking d call. Anyone wit any idea on hw to remove it frm dat mode?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 03, 2015
jaydee87:

hello bro u can pay with your master card
or u pay with your PayPal account ... its easy just know how that's all...
does it work in nigeria
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 8:03am On Aug 03, 2015
eesy:
does it work in nigeria
Yes,it works.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 8:03am On Aug 03, 2015
eesy:
does it work in nigeria
Yes,it works.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by jaydee87(m): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
eesy:
does it work in nigeria
I use my master card to pay on e-commerce site and it works...
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 04, 2015
jaydee87:

I use my master card to pay on e-commerce site and it works...
Ok, I will do research on how it works. Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
Good Afternoon Everybody.
We Are Using The Medium To Thank All Our Clients That Has Use Our Services To Purchase Items From China & Japan Down To Nigeria And To All Those That Has Went Far Recommending Our Services To Their Following Importers, Friends, Co-Workers , Family, etc. We Really Appreciate Your Efforts. All Your Effort Will Never Be Useless; God Almighty Will Increase Your Coast In All Your Endeavors.

HERE ARE SOME MOST QUESTIONS BE ASK BY CLIENTS

PLEASE CONFIRM IF THE SELLER/MERCHANT ARE GENUINE

Answer: Yes 100% Of Those Sellers / Merchants That List Their Items On The Chinese Sites Mostly Use By Nigerians Eg;1688.com, Taoboa , Tmall , Jd, etc Are Genuine At When They Open Their Owner Stores In Those Sites I Make Refer To But That Does Not Give 100% Guarantee To Their Product And The Only Way You Get That Assurance Is For You To Check The Seller Reviews , Evaluation , Star Level Of The Seller, etc. Some Sellers / Merchants May Not Have Much Review, Evaluation Feedback Because It Is Not All Buyers That Will Come Back And Drop Reviews. Example; Third Party Purchases Can Never Give A Seller/Merchant A Reviews or Evaluation.

NO UPDATE YET ABOUT MY ITEMS / ORDER

Answer: It Is So Boring That Many Of Nairaland Importers Who Came Across Our Thread & Want To Use Our Services, Has Never Spend At List 15Mins To Read All Though Our Importation Tips / Reviews. And Many Has Also Forgotten That The Same Way Aliexpress Works That Is How Other Sites Works Too Beside 1688.com, Tmall, Taoboa Are All Product Of Alibaba Holding. Once A Client Payment Is Been Release, It Will Take 6/12Hours For The Seller/Merchant To Receive The Confirmation Of Payment & In Most Times It Do Take 24/72Hours If It Is Western Union Transfer. Other Factors To Be Consider Also Is Our Time Difference With China And Nigeria, China Is 8 Hours Plus Ahead Of Nigeria Time And 85% Of The Sellers/Merchants Don’t Not Process Orders On Saturdays & Sundays. Other Factors Are The Delivery Time Of Items To Our Warehouse, So All These Factors Are To Be Look Upon When Placing An Order.

WHY DO ALE-AIRPAY CHARGES WAYBILL FEES TO GUANGZHOU

Answer: Any Items We Do Place For Any Clients, Must 1st Get To Our Warehouse In Shenzhen In China For Inspection And Other Reviews Before It Will Be Waybill To Our Shipping Partner Air-cargo Office In Guangzhou Office Before It Is Ship Down To Nigeria. The Main Strong Reasons We Introduce These Method Was To Reduce Defects Like; Empty Order Pack, Not Getting The Real Requested Items , Receiving Spoil Items Like Phones, Tablet-pc, Computer etc. I Can Remember When A Client Successfully Use Our Services To Procure A Smart-Phone In 1688.com Unknown To The Client That The Smart-Phone Only Support Chinese Language, So It Was Because Of Our Inspection That Make Use Discover That Issues And Thank God Alternative Solution Was Suggested To Solve The Issues. So Any Client That Choose To Opt-Out From These Services, Means We Will Buy The Items And Ask The Seller/Merchant To Waybill To Any Shipping Agent Or Ours In Guangzhou Without That Waybill Cost And If Any Defect Comes Up At When The Client Receive The Items In Nigeria, It Will Only Be Sole The Client Knowledge & Risk.

Please Always Feel Free To Drop Any Inquiries On Our Email Address, Which Can Be Find On Our Profile Signature

Thanks And Best Regard.
Moses,E
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
We Are Glad To Announce To You That We Now Render Direct Shipping From China To Nigeria, Togo, Benin Rep & Ghana For All Our Prudent

Clients And Our Time Frame Is As Follow;
Express: 24/48hours – Upon Leaving China To Nigeria
Normal:5/8days - Upon Leaving China To Nigeria
Other Countries Like Togo, Ghana And Benin Rep.
Express: 3/4working Days – Upon Leaving China.
Normal: 6/10days - Upon Leaving China

OUR UPDATED SHIPPING RATE.

Express With Battery = $10/#450.
Express Without Battery = $9/#450
Normal With Battery = $6/#400
Normal Without Battery = $5/#380.
CB Goods Like; Shoes, Bags, Clothes Is #500 Per Kg For Clearing.
Cargo Delivery Send Out Days =Tuesday, Thursday, Saturdays.

OUR OTHER COUNTRY SHIPPING RATE

BENIN REP RATE
Express: $12/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees
Normal: $10.5/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees

TOGO RATE

Express: $13/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees
Normal: $11.3/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees

GHANA RATE

Express: $14/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees
Normal: $12/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees
PICKUP AND DELIVERY ON ITEMS TO CLIENTS NATIONWIDE ON WORKING & WEEKEND DAYS IS NOW AVAILABLE AND IT WILL BE HANDLING BY KRIXMAS LOGISITCS & IBL PROCUREMENT.

Lastly, In Air Cargo Delivery Sometimes Their Might Be Delay For Some Operational Reasons Delay In Delivery From Airlines Company or From Government Regulations Is Not Good So We Always Pray Against It & Air Cargo Lines Do Increase Their Fare Anytime They Deem It Necessary But We Must Always Carry Our Clients Along.

Thanks For Your Patronage
Moses,E
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services,
Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Thanks to AleAirpay.. I just received my packages

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2015
dbestguy:
Thanks to AleAirpay.. I just received my packages

Good Morning Dbestguy!!!.

Na Godwin grin grin grin grin. Thanks For Believing & Doing Business With Us....

Bravo

Moses,E
Ale-AirPay
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Afternoon Everybody.
We Are Using The Medium To Thank All Our Clients That Has Use Our Services To Purchase Items From China & Japan Down To Nigeria And To All Those That Has Went Far Recommending Our Services To Their Following Importers, Friends, Co-Workers , Family, etc. We Really Appreciate Your Efforts. All Your Effort Will Never Be Useless; God Almighty Will Increase Your Coast In All Your Endeavors.

HERE ARE SOME MOST QUESTIONS BE ASK BY CLIENTS

PLEASE CONFIRM IF THE SELLER/MERCHANT ARE GENUINE

Answer: Yes 100% Of Those Sellers / Merchants That List Their Items On The Chinese Sites Mostly Use By Nigerians Eg;1688.com, Taoboa , Tmall , Jd, etc Are Genuine At When They Open Their Owner Stores In Those Sites I Make Refer To But That Does Not Give 100% Guarantee To Their Product And The Only Way You Get That Assurance Is For You To Check The Seller Reviews , Evaluation , Star Level Of The Seller, etc. Some Sellers / Merchants May Not Have Much Review, Evaluation Feedback Because It Is Not All Buyers That Will Come Back And Drop Reviews. Example; Third Party Purchases Can Never Give A Seller/Merchant A Reviews or Evaluation.

NO UPDATE YET ABOUT MY ITEMS / ORDER

Answer: It Is So Boring That Many Of Nairaland Importers Who Came Across Our Thread & Want To Use Our Services, Has Never Spend At List 15Mins To Read All Though Our Importation Tips / Reviews. And Many Has Also Forgotten That The Same Way Aliexpress Works That Is How Other Sites Works Too Beside 1688.com, Tmall, Taoboa Are All Product Of Alibaba Holding. Once A Client Payment Is Been Release, It Will Take 6/12Hours For The Seller/Merchant To Receive The Confirmation Of Payment & In Most Times It Do Take 24/72Hours If It Is Western Union Transfer. Other Factors To Be Consider Also Is Our Time Difference With China And Nigeria, China Is 8 Hours Plus Ahead Of Nigeria Time And 85% Of The Sellers/Merchants Don’t Not Process Orders On Saturdays & Sundays. Other Factors Are The Delivery Time Of Items To Our Warehouse, So All These Factors Are To Be Look Upon When Placing An Order.

WHY DO ALE-AIRPAY CHARGES WAYBILL FEES TO GUANGZHOU

Answer: Any Items We Do Place For Any Clients, Must 1st Get To Our Warehouse In Shenzhen In China For Inspection And Other Reviews Before It Will Be Waybill To Our Shipping Partner Air-cargo Office In Guangzhou Office Before It Is Ship Down To Nigeria. The Main Strong Reasons We Introduce These Method Was To Reduce Defects Like; Empty Order Pack, Not Getting The Real Requested Items , Receiving Spoil Items Like Phones, Tablet-pc, Computer etc. I Can Remember When A Client Successfully Use Our Services To Procure A Smart-Phone In 1688.com Unknown To The Client That The Smart-Phone Only Support Chinese Language, So It Was Because Of Our Inspection That Make Use Discover That Issues And Thank God Alternative Solution Was Suggested To Solve The Issues. So Any Client That Choose To Opt-Out From These Services, Means We Will Buy The Items And Ask The Seller/Merchant To Waybill To Any Shipping Agent Or Ours In Guangzhou Without That Waybill Cost And If Any Defect Comes Up At When The Client Receive The Items In Nigeria, It Will Only Be Sole The Client Knowledge & Risk.

Please Always Feel Free To Drop Any Inquiries On Our Email Address, Which Can Be Find On Our Profile Signature

Thanks And Best Regard.
Moses,E
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Edisonbaba(m): 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
please has any importer from China heard of AUG logistics? they tell me they are a shipping company
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
Edisonbaba:
please has any importer from China heard of AUG logistics? they tell me they are a shipping company

Good Day Edisonbaba,

If Really They Are The Owner Of These Following Website Link; http://www.auglogistics.com/ . Then Their Address Location Is
Al Awqaf Complex Tower 15, Floor 7,Office 15
Opposite Centre Point , Sharq - Kuwait City
, Not China. So Ask Them For Their China Address And Their Pickup Location In Nigeria If It Is Airport Pickup Or Any Other Option... Well Life Is All About Risk Maybe Your One Step Ahead Can Yield Positive or Negative Result....

Bravo.

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
Good Afternoon Everyone....

As Ale-AirPay Keep Progressing Every Minute Of Business Working Day So We Also Receive Alot Of Calls, Whatsapp Chat & Emails Patterning Importation Business Inquires. And The Major Reasons Many Fail Or Fall Out Of The Business Is Because So Many Has Failed To Invest Their Time To Go Through Some Wonderful Thread That Is Related To Their May Area Of Conscience Or Even Spend Their Little Penny To Get Some Wonderful Business & Motivational Books. To Cut The Story Short, Below Are Some Few Questions & Tips.

1. We Were Ask If We Do Ship From A Site Called; 007buychina.com By A Client.
Our Answer Was Captial NO

REASONS

* Site Security Is 32%.
* Good Online Reviews Is 0%

2. What Is The Best Payment Method To Seller/ Merchant, Should I Pay With Western Union, Wire Transfer, Money Gram,etc

Answer.

Western Union

Western Union is being used because it's totally anonymous and there's no way to recover the losses. Western Union itself has a warning/tip on their website that their service should only be used to send money to someone you know.

Sending money to someone you don't know? You could be at risk for consumer fraud.

The Western Union Money Transfer service is a great way to send money to people you know and trust. If you need to send money to someone you don't know well, you may be putting yourself at risk for fraud.
Because we care about consumers, Western Union urges you to protect yourself from fraud by considering the following:

* Never send money to a stranger using a money transfer service.

* Extremely high risk to buyer.

* No way to get money back if something goes wrong.

* Incurs a fee for the buyer.

* Generally not used by legitimate suppliers.

* Favourite of scammers.

* Many companies do not recommend their own services for paying suppliers.

T/T: Transfer

This is a classic ‘bank transfer’. Today, most of the world’s banks are able to communicate about money transfers via the SWIFT system. Note that SWIFT only provides a communication system; the two participating banks must still have a specific arrangement with each other in order for money to be transferred between accounts they hold. Usually this is not an issue for major banks in most countries.
Bank transfers are generally inexpensive relative to the cost of an order, with most transfers incurring a fee of around 15 / 40 USD. Remember that if a deposit / balance payment arrangement is being used (which is advisable), then two transfers will be made, doubling the transfer fees.

As bank transfers are a favourite payment method for scammers.

Accepted by all suppliers.

* Extremely high risk for buyer.

* No way for buyer to get their money back if something goes wrong.

* Buyer will incur at least one transfer fee.

* Small issues or errors in details will incur further fees for the buyer.

* Preferred by scammers and disreputable suppliers.

L/C: Letter of Credit

A letter of credit is probably the most formal and complex method of paying a supplier. Briefly, a letter of credit is an agreement involving a bank in which the bank promises to pay the supplier when certain documentation is presented (such as proof of shipping). The conditions on what documentation is required have been signed by both parties as part of a contract. The whole process usually involves a lot of paperwork and varies between different banks. Contact the relevant bank to find out the specific procedure.

Letters of credit are a standard tool in major international trade to allow payments between organisations in different countries. Despite the elaborate procedure, letters of credit do not cover many potential problems for buyers. Certain risks always remain no matter what the payment method.

* Ensures clarity for both parties.

* Allows buyer to require documentation before payment is made.

* Can be complex to arrange.

* Potential for false documents being used to collect payment.

* Potential for short shipment.

* Offers no guarantee of quality, safety in transit, timings of delivery etc.

* Many legitimate suppliers will not accept payment by letter of credit.

PayPal

PayPal is actually slightly different to escrow services in that payment is initially made to the seller and they can access the money before dispatching the goods. Some buyers mistakenly assume that PayPal will always enable them to get their money back if things go wrong, which is not the case. Instead, the advantage of PayPal is that it provides an interface for credit cards to be used to make payment, and credit cards usually do allow payment to be reclaimed.

PayPal may be able to get money back if it can be demonstrated the the seller broke the terms of the trade, which will require documentation. However, this can’t be done if the payment is already complete and the seller has withdrawn the funds.

* Allows payment by credit card, which in turn should allow money to be reclaimed if necessary.

* PayPal does offer dispute resolution (although this is not guaranteed to achieve anything).

* Fees are likely to be low for smaller orders.

* Once the seller withdraws from their PayPal account, payment cannot be reclaimed.

* Incurs a percentage fee, which will work out higher than T/T fees beyond a certain point.

* Many legitimate suppliers do not accept payment by PayPal.

Escrow

These are online services that act as intermediaries for transferring payments between buyers and sellers. They take on some of the responsibility during the transfer of money. This can often be a good choice, as the involvement of a much larger third party can bring some safety to the situation. However, buyers should not lulled into a false sense of security when using these services; there is always risk and buyers should carefully examine the exact terms of payment via each service before committing.

The general system for escrow services works as follows:

The buyer pays the escrow company. The buyer has parted with their money.
The escrow company verifies the funds and confirms to the seller that they have received the money. The seller hasn’t received anything yet.
Reassured that a large, well-established company is holding the payment, the seller dispatches the products. The escrow company still has the money.
The buyer receives the goods and confirms that they accept them. The escrow company gives the payment to the seller. Now the seller has their payment and the buyer has the goods.
In this way, escrow services ensure that the buyer has leverage over the seller until they can confirm they accept the goods, whilst at the same time giving the seller the confidence to dispatch goods despite not having received payment.

* Provides trust for both parties.

* Gives leverage to the buyer.

* Incurs a fee.

* Cannot guarantee that things will go smoothly.

Others Is Third Parties Payment Method.

Note: Please Don't Quota Me Wrong For These Payment Method Tips I Just Share Here Because I Believe One or Two Person Has Learnt Some Great From It And Our Thread Updates/Tips , It Is Left For Anyone To Choose Which Ever Method That He Or She Is Ok With Or Better Still Continue With The Method That You Have Been Using....

Please Let Me Drop The Cut Here, shocked shocked My Data Mb Has Run Out shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin.

These Our Thread Links Will Guide You More On How To Place Your 1st Order Using Our Services. ; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905 And Here Will Guide You About Our Updated Shipping Charges; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/1#36631835

Remember That Your Comments And Remarks Will Keep Energizing Us To Drop More Reviews,Tips And Update To Be A Successful Importation Entrepreneur.

Enjoy Your Shopping And Make More Money Out Of It.... grin grin grin grin grin

Credits: chinacheckup.com, firetrust.com,Moses AKA Okueq, Ale-AirPay Team.

RECOMMENDED MAGAZINE: SUCCESS DIGEST MAGAZINE , BUSINESS TIMES, etc.

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Afternoon Everyone....

As Ale-AirPay Keep Progressing Every Minute Of Business Working Day So We Also Receive Alot Of Calls, Whatsapp Chat & Emails Patterning Importation Business Inquires. And The Major Reasons Many Fail Or Fall Out Of The Business Is Because So Many Has Failed To Invest Their Time To Go Through Some Wonderful Thread That Is Related To Their May Area Of Conscience Or Even Spend Their Little Penny To Get Some Wonderful Business & Motivational Books. To Cut The Story Short, Below Are Some Few Questions & Tips.

1. We Were Ask If We Do Ship From A Site Called; 007buychina.com By A Client.
Our Answer Was Captial NO

REASONS

* Site Security Is 32%.
* Good Online Reviews Is 0%

2. What Is The Best Payment Method To Seller/ Merchant, Should I Pay With Western Union, Wire Transfer, Money Gram,etc

Answer.

Western Union

Western Union is being used because it's totally anonymous and there's no way to recover the losses. Western Union itself has a warning/tip on their website that their service should only be used to send money to someone you know.

Sending money to someone you don't know? You could be at risk for consumer fraud.

The Western Union Money Transfer service is a great way to send money to people you know and trust. If you need to send money to someone you don't know well, you may be putting yourself at risk for fraud.
Because we care about consumers, Western Union urges you to protect yourself from fraud by considering the following:

* Never send money to a stranger using a money transfer service.

* Extremely high risk to buyer.

* No way to get money back if something goes wrong.

* Incurs a fee for the buyer.

* Generally not used by legitimate suppliers.

* Favourite of scammers.

* Many companies do not recommend their own services for paying suppliers.

T/T: Transfer

This is a classic ‘bank transfer’. Today, most of the world’s banks are able to communicate about money transfers via the SWIFT system. Note that SWIFT only provides a communication system; the two participating banks must still have a specific arrangement with each other in order for money to be transferred between accounts they hold. Usually this is not an issue for major banks in most countries.
Bank transfers are generally inexpensive relative to the cost of an order, with most transfers incurring a fee of around 15 / 40 USD. Remember that if a deposit / balance payment arrangement is being used (which is advisable), then two transfers will be made, doubling the transfer fees.

As bank transfers are a favourite payment method for scammers.

Accepted by all suppliers.

* Extremely high risk for buyer.

* No way for buyer to get their money back if something goes wrong.

* Buyer will incur at least one transfer fee.

* Small issues or errors in details will incur further fees for the buyer.

* Preferred by scammers and disreputable suppliers.

L/C: Letter of Credit

A letter of credit is probably the most formal and complex method of paying a supplier. Briefly, a letter of credit is an agreement involving a bank in which the bank promises to pay the supplier when certain documentation is presented (such as proof of shipping). The conditions on what documentation is required have been signed by both parties as part of a contract. The whole process usually involves a lot of paperwork and varies between different banks. Contact the relevant bank to find out the specific procedure.

Letters of credit are a standard tool in major international trade to allow payments between organisations in different countries. Despite the elaborate procedure, letters of credit do not cover many potential problems for buyers. Certain risks always remain no matter what the payment method.

* Ensures clarity for both parties.

* Allows buyer to require documentation before payment is made.

* Can be complex to arrange.

* Potential for false documents being used to collect payment.

* Potential for short shipment.

* Offers no guarantee of quality, safety in transit, timings of delivery etc.

* Many legitimate suppliers will not accept payment by letter of credit.

PayPal

PayPal is actually slightly different to escrow services in that payment is initially made to the seller and they can access the money before dispatching the goods. Some buyers mistakenly assume that PayPal will always enable them to get their money back if things go wrong, which is not the case. Instead, the advantage of PayPal is that it provides an interface for credit cards to be used to make payment, and credit cards usually do allow payment to be reclaimed.

PayPal may be able to get money back if it can be demonstrated the the seller broke the terms of the trade, which will require documentation. However, this can’t be done if the payment is already complete and the seller has withdrawn the funds.

* Allows payment by credit card, which in turn should allow money to be reclaimed if necessary.

* PayPal does offer dispute resolution (although this is not guaranteed to achieve anything).

* Fees are likely to be low for smaller orders.

* Once the seller withdraws from their PayPal account, payment cannot be reclaimed.

* Incurs a percentage fee, which will work out higher than T/T fees beyond a certain point.

* Many legitimate suppliers do not accept payment by PayPal.

Escrow

These are online services that act as intermediaries for transferring payments between buyers and sellers. They take on some of the responsibility during the transfer of money. This can often be a good choice, as the involvement of a much larger third party can bring some safety to the situation. However, buyers should not lulled into a false sense of security when using these services; there is always risk and buyers should carefully examine the exact terms of payment via each service before committing.

The general system for escrow services works as follows:

The buyer pays the escrow company. The buyer has parted with their money.
The escrow company verifies the funds and confirms to the seller that they have received the money. The seller hasn’t received anything yet.
Reassured that a large, well-established company is holding the payment, the seller dispatches the products. The escrow company still has the money.
The buyer receives the goods and confirms that they accept them. The escrow company gives the payment to the seller. Now the seller has their payment and the buyer has the goods.
In this way, escrow services ensure that the buyer has leverage over the seller until they can confirm they accept the goods, whilst at the same time giving the seller the confidence to dispatch goods despite not having received payment.

* Provides trust for both parties.

* Gives leverage to the buyer.

* Incurs a fee.

* Cannot guarantee that things will go smoothly.

Others Is Third Parties Payment Method.

Note: Please Don't Quota Me Wrong For These Payment Method Tips I Just Share Here Because I Believe One or Two Person Has Learnt Some Great From It And Our Thread Updates/Tips , It Is Left For Anyone To Choose Which Ever Method That He Or She Is Ok With Or Better Still Continue With The Method That You Have Been Using....

Please Let Me Drop The Cut Here, shocked shocked My Data Mb Has Run Out shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin.

These Our Thread Links Will Guide You More On How To Place Your 1st Order Using Our Services. ; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905 And Here Will Guide You About Our Updated Shipping Charges; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/1#36631835

Remember That Your Comments And Remarks Will Keep Energizing Us To Drop More Reviews,Tips And Update To Be A Successful Importation Entrepreneur.

Credits: chinacheckup.com, firetrust.com,Moses AKA Okueq, Ale-AirPay Team.

RECOMMENDED MAGAZINE: SUCCESS DIGEST MAGAZINE , BUSINESS TIMES, etc.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
Security Alert.....
Here Are List Of Some Sites That Is Under Scam Records

joyychic.com , todiscount.us , ralphlaurenstores.co.uk , dvdsetsdiscount.com, buybuybeautiful.com, oakbig.com , tiffanyjewelleryoutlet.co.uk, yourcannabifullfill.com, fashion-and-beauty.org, womanfreebies.com, www.001fashion.com, www.abcdshopp.com.

For More List, Kindly Visit These http://www.firetrust.com/en/blog/chris/the-bigger-list-of-chinese-scams

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.