Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (175428 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Good day Mr Ale air hub, I am intending to go into this importation business but will need to learn the ropes well so as to minimise errors, I will be needing your services as well but will want an importation guide from you so I can study at my own time and please what will it cost me to get one? Will appreciate if you find time to reply me.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
herringbone:
Good day Mr Ale air hub, I am intending to go into this importation business but will need to learn the ropes well so as to minimise errors, I will be needing your services as well but will want an importation guide from you so I can study at my own time and please what will it cost me to get one? Will appreciate if you find time to reply me.

Good Evening Herringbone,

Thanks For Stop By And I Will Really Appreciate If You Contact Me Though Our Mail; Instantpay25 [at]gmail dot Com With Details Scope Of Area That You Really Need To Know More About Importation Business And We Will Try Our Best To Workout Something Nice For You Sir/Ma.

Thanks And Have A Wonderful Night Rest

Bravo!!!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 09, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Evening Herringbone,

Thanks For Stop By And I Will Really Appreciate If You Contact Me Though Our Mail; Instantpay25 [at]gmail dot Com With Details Scope Of Area That You Really Need To Know More About Importation Business And We Will Try Our Best To Workout Something Nice For You Sir/Ma.

Thanks And Have A Wonderful Night Rest

Bravo!!!
sent you a mail already, will be waiting to hear from you soonest. Thank and have a lovely sunday.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2015
herringbone:
sent you a mail already, will be waiting to hear from you soonest. Thank and have a lovely sunday.

Good Afternoon,

We Have Sent You A Email...

Thanks

Bravo!!!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Good Evening Everyone!!!.

Attention Please !!!.

From Henceforth We Will Never Respond To Any Buying Email Request Website Link That Do Have Buyer Protection And Security Measure Of 99% Percent.

It Is So Annoying After Taking Our Time To Update Some Importation Tips/Reviews Of All Aspect , Some Individual Still Fall For Some Fake Chinese Website Scammers. It Could Have Been Better That Most Persons That Come Across Our Updates Should Stick To These Thread For Update And Even If They Don't Use Our Services God Almighty Will Keep Fueling Our Day To Day Activities Of ALE-AIRPAY. Please If You Cant Source Your Items From Our Recommended Websites Or Other Well Known Website ; https://www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation/1#35040517 . Please Don't Even Waste Your Precious Time To Send Us A Mail Because That Email Will Not Be Treated.

Case Study Website: wholesalechinacommodity.com .

Analysis Details shocked shocked shocked

Although being a new website, does not make it un-trustworthy, as with any new business you should be extra vigilant and do your own research before placing an order or making an investment.
This site has a high risk country associated with it. This may be as you expect but care should be taken if purchasing an item from a site that you didn't expect to be associated with the countries listed above. Certain countries are listed as being high risk because of the high percentage of online fraud or tendency to send fake/replica items.

Free email addresses have been used in the setup of this website. This is not necessarily worrying, depending on the site. For online shops, this can be a sign that the site has some risk

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectancy, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.

Security Trustworthy: 0% shocked shocked shocked shocked

Newly Updated Scam Record: Please Check The Attach Picture.. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please It Is Adviseable You Source Your Goods From These Recommended Site Find On These Very Link; https://www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation/1#35040517 .

Food For Thought: Chinese Scammers Only Scam People That Are Very Greed & People That Are Not Security Conscious Of Online Shopping!!!!!!

Credits:Scamadviser, Moses & Ale-AirPay Team

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:50am On Aug 10, 2015
AleAirHub:

Attention Please !!!.

From Henceforth We Will Never Respond To Any Buying Email Request Website Link That Do Have Buyer Protection And Security Measure Of 99% Percent.

It Is So Annoying After Taking Our Time To Update Some Importation Tips/Reviews Of All Aspect , Some Individual Still Fall For Some Fake Chinese Website Scammers. It Could Have Been Better That Most Persons That Come Across Our Updates Should Stick To These Thread For Update And Even If They Don't Use Our Services God Almighty Will Keep Fueling Our Day To Day Activities Of ALE-AIRPAY. Please If You Cant Source Your Items From Our Recommended Websites Or Other Well Known Website ; https://www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation/1#35040517 . Please Don't Even Waste Your Precious Time To Send Us A Mail Because That Email Will Not Be Treated.

Case Study Website: wholesalechinacommodity.com .

Analysis Details shocked shocked shocked

Although being a new website, does not make it un-trustworthy, as with any new business you should be extra vigilant and do your own research before placing an order or making an investment.
This site has a high risk country associated with it. This may be as you expect but care should be taken if purchasing an item from a site that you didn't expect to be associated with the countries listed above. Certain countries are listed as being high risk because of the high percentage of online fraud or tendency to send fake/replica items.

Free email addresses have been used in the setup of this website. This is not necessarily worrying, depending on the site. For online shops, this can be a sign that the site has some risk

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectancy, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.

Security Trustworthy: 0% shocked shocked shocked shocked

Newly Updated Scam Record: Please Check The Attach Picture.. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please It Is Adviseable You Source Your Goods From These Recommended Site Find On These Very Link; https://www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation/1#35040517 .

Food For Thought: Chinese Scammers Only Scam People That Are Very Greed & People That Are Not Security Conscious Of Online Shopping!!!!!!

Credits:Scamadviser, Moses & Ale-AirPay Team

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Mcslize: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2015
Hello pls a friend just got a package from some1 frm d UK. He sent d package tru bluediamond cargo. D package has arrive Nigeria but is in Abuja. How can he get d package frm Abuja to Edo?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by yankeedude(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2015
Mcslize:
Hello pls a friend just got a package from some1 frm d UK. He sent d package tru bluediamond cargo. D package has arrive Nigeria but is in Abuja. How can he get d package frm Abuja to Edo?
Talk to IBL LOGISTICS. https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Mcslize: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
Does anyone here heard of bluediamondcargo? Are they real?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mcslize:
Does anyone here heard of bluediamondcargo? Are they real?

Good Day!!!.

The Bluedaimond Cargo Company I Myself Know Base In India And Not London. Here Is Their Link; Www.bluediamondcargo.com .

Please Kindly Ask The Sender To Send You The Airwaybill Tracking Details And When The Item Left London To Nigeria.....

But To Cut The Story Short.....____..... I Smell 4.....1.....9

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Mcslize: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Day!!!.

The Bluedaimond Cargo Company I Myself Know Base In India And Not London. Here Is Their Link; Www.bluediamondcargo.com .

Please Kindly Ask The Sender To Send You The Airwaybill Tracking Details And When The Item Left London To Nigeria.....

Thanks

pure scam my brother..... But free things no good o. Imagine person wey he never see o claim to send him goodies frm yankee. Free thing for purge dat my friend if to say he fall a victim to dem....one thing I knw is dat they wil hav kept on demaning money frm him even after paying d 19.5k they wil stil ask him to send anoda one wit excuses like customs don seize d goods o they wan claim am things like dat whereas no parcel. Those fraudster should better get a life and get somtin meaningful doing
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mcslize:

pure scam my brother..... But free things no good o. Imagine person wey he never see o claim to send him goodies frm yankee. Free thing for purge dat my friend if to say he fall a victim to dem....one thing I knw is dat they wil hav kept on demaning money frm him even after paying d 19.5k they wil stil ask him to send anoda one wit excuses like customs don seize d goods o they wan claim am things like dat whereas no parcel. Those fraudster should better get a life and get somtin meaningful doing

Lol grin grin grin grin Sure Pure Scam...
Be Careful Next!!!....
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Mcslize: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Day!!!.

Thanks

Thanks bro
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 7:33am On Aug 11, 2015
Updated Aug. 11, 2015 7:10 a.m. Nigerian Time

BEIJING—China’s central bank(PBOC) devalued its tightly controlled currency, causing its biggest one-day loss in two decades, as the world’s second-largest economy continues to sputter.

Chinese authorities said the change would help drive the currency toward more market-driven movements. The move also signaled the government’s growing worry about slow growth. A shift toward a weaker currency could help flagging exports at a time when many other efforts to boost the economy haven’t proven very effective.

China’s yuan(RMB) has been on an upward track for a decade, during which the country’s economy grew to be the second largest in the world and the currency gained importance globally. The devaluation Tuesday was the most significant downward adjustment to the yuan since 1994, when as part of a break from Communist state planning, Beijing let the currency fall by one-third.

Effect to we Importers :

As a currency becomes cheaper versus other currencies, it becomes more attractive for investors to buy it because they can often take a long (wait for the price to increase) position and make money that way. It also gives more incentive for investors/creditors to invest in large projects that are happening within an economy. Products that are created in a china become more attractive because of their price. Products now become lesser if one takes solely relative purchasing power into account.

One historical example of keeping a currency artificially cheap is China keeping the Renminbi cheap and pegged to the dollar. They wanted consumers/companies from abroad to buy their products so their businesses could continue to grow. This is one reason why China saw a booming economy in export industry. Many Western companies chose to have their products sourced from China because they knew they would get a good exchange rate, thus making the product cheaper. By keeping the Renminbi cheap, China was able to promote trade and begin to help their struggling economy. They have only recently begun to take away some of their instruments that artificially keep the prices low.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2015
abbeyforex:
Updated Aug. 11, 2015 7:10 a.m. Nigerian Time

BEIJING—China’s central bank(PBOC) devalued its tightly controlled currency, causing its biggest one-day loss in two decades, as the world’s second-largest economy continues to sputter.

Chinese authorities said the change would help drive the currency toward more market-driven movements. The move also signaled the government’s growing worry about slow growth. A shift toward a weaker currency could help flagging exports at a time when many other efforts to boost the economy haven’t proven very effective.

China’s yuan(RMB) has been on an upward track for a decade, during which the country’s economy grew to be the second largest in the world and the currency gained importance globally. The devaluation Tuesday was the most significant downward adjustment to the yuan since 1994, when as part of a break from Communist state planning, Beijing let the currency fall by one-third.

Effect to we Importers :

As a currency becomes cheaper versus other currencies, it becomes more attractive for investors to buy it because they can often take a long (wait for the price to increase) position and make money that way. It also gives more incentive for investors/creditors to invest in large projects that are happening within an economy. Products that are created in a china become more attractive because of their price. Products now become lesser if one takes solely relative purchasing power into account.

One historical example of keeping a currency artificially cheap is China keeping the Renminbi cheap and pegged to the dollar. They wanted consumers/companies from abroad to buy their products so their businesses could continue to grow. This is one reason why China saw a booming economy in export industry. Many Western companies chose to have their products sourced from China because they knew they would get a good exchange rate, thus making the product cheaper. By keeping the Renminbi cheap, China was able to promote trade and begin to help their struggling economy. They have only recently begun to take away some of their instruments that artificially keep the prices low.

Thanks My Able Importation Economist ... grin grin grin
You Have Said It All & It Is Left For Smart People To Take Advantage Of The Opportunity...

Bravo!!!

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
Good Afternoon Every-One

On Behalf Of My Humble Self Moses.E & Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services Team Operator Of Ale-AirPay We Are Using These Medium To Appreciate All Our Esteem Customers For All Your Patronages. We Started Yesterday, Because Of Your Patronage & Recommendation We Have Extended Our Services To Other Neighbouring Countries Like Togo, Ghana , Benin-Rep. No Amount Of Words In Writing Could Be Enough To Express Our Appreciation And To Every Nairaland Team / Crew....

Cc: Seun
Cc: Okueq
Cc: Ale-AirPay Team,China & Nigeria.
Cc: Ibl
Cc: Rational Logistics. Ltd
Cc: T.I.U Global Services Ltd
Cc: Philland Eng. Services
Cc: Theocracy Int Ventures
Cc: Felbox Global Ltd
Cc: Justy Automobile Ltd
Cc: All Our Clients

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2015
Good Morning...

Payment To Merchant Procedures Request.

Please Send Us The Merchant Details, Item Link , Agree Price , Your Known Username To The Merchant. Forward All These Details To Our Email Then We Will Review And Send Back The Total Cost.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Buying Request Procedures

Send Us An Email In These Format

Email Subject: Quotation Request

Description : Item Name, Color, Size, etc

Weblink: The Item Link

MOQ : The Number Of Item You Want On Each Particular Link [Please Always Check For The MOQ Of The Items Before Sending Us Email]

Replacement Link: You Should Also Send Us Alternative Item Link Should Be Case The Requested Product Is Out Of Stock Or Has Defects.

Name : Your Name & Phone Number

Forward All These Details To Our Email Then We Will Review And Send Back The Total Quotation Cost.

Please Note That We Don't Give Quotation On Whatsapp Chat Or BBm Chat

Thanks
Bravo !!!

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
[b]Good Evening Our Esteem Customers !!!.

After Much Negotiation With Our Partner BDC Agent About Our Buying Dollar Rate That Was Between The Range Of $1 - 227/230. We Are Glad To Announce To All Our Prudent Customers In Nigeria , Togo , Ghana And Benin Rep That Our New Officially Rate Is Now $1 / 219.6 And These New Changes Start Immediately 12 Am Midnight Of 14/8/2015. We All So Use These Medium To Inform All Our Client That Has Submitted A Buying Request Quotation Of Which Total Buying Cost Was Sent To All Of You Is Non Longer Valid, So It Is Expected To Visit Those Links Again And Resend Us The Buying Link So As To Enable These Our New Exchange Rate!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[color=#000000]Our New Updated Buying Commission

$1-$120 - $8

$121- $300 - 8%

$400 - Above - 4%

Paypal Payment Commission

100 - Above - $8 Flat Rate
Minimum Payment Order Request : $100 And Above.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Our Newly Updated Shipping Details

* All Total Goods Weight Of 1Kg - 9Kg Shall Be Express Shipping Method Expect We Other Customers Available Goods In Our Warehouse Then We May Group-age The Goods Together.

* Valuable Items Like Watches, Necklace , Phones , Tablet Pc , Laptop Computer Will Be Express Shipping. Only Phones , Tablet Pc , Laptop Computer That Has Total Weight Of 12kg May Be Consider For Normal Shipping To Nigeria Or Other Countries.

* Our Shipping Rate Charges Still Remain The Same

* All Our Client Goods Must Be Inspected Before It Leave China To Nigeria So Has To Reduce Defect To 10% Level.

Our Services Updated Guidelines

* Please Not That We Don't Give Quotation Cost Breakdown Though Whatsapp, BBm But Only Though Email.
* Please It Is Advisable That Customers Should Check For Product Reviews Before Going For The Product.
* Please It Is Advisable That Customers Should Check For MQO Of The Product Before Sending Us The Link.
* Please It Assume That You Know The Person That You Are Asking Us To Send Money Or Paypal Payment To With Your Best Of Knowledge And If Anything Went Wrong Between Both Parties We Shall Not Be Hold Liable For Any Damages, So Be Ware!!!. shocked shocked shocked
* We Shall Not Honor Any Buying Request That Comes From A Site That Don't Have Buyer Protection Right / Policies, Please Take Note.
* From Time To Time We Shall Be Updating Our Dollar Rate Depending On Our Daily Buying Rate, etc.

MOQ : The Number Of Item You Want On Each Particular Link [Please Always Check For The MOQ Of The Items Before Sending Us Email]

Replacement Link: You Should Also Send Us Alternative Item Link Should Be Case The Requested Product Is Out Of Stock Or Has Defects.

Forward All These Details To Our Email Then We Will Review And Send Back The Total Quotation Cost.

Please Send Us The Merchant Details, Item Link , Agree Price , Your Known Username To The Merchant. Forward All These Details To Our Email Then We Will Review And Send Back The Total Cost.

Lastly, They May Be Delay Responding To Buying Request From Chinese Language Sites Like 1688.com, Taoboa Because We Are Currently Carry Out Upgrading & Maintenance Work In Our China Warehouse Everything Will Be Fully By On 18/7/2015 Normal. Please Note That The Maintenance Don't Stop Paypal Payment And Other Means Will Also Be Use To Attend To Our Customer Who Still Submit Buying Request.

All These Effort Was Review To Enable Us Serve Our Customer Better And Also Make Their Goods Get To Nigeria On Time Because We Don't Like To Stock Customer Goods Like That Of Other Shipping Agent Do....

For Any Inquires And Buying And Payment Request, Mail Us On Instantpay25 [At] Gmail Dot Com Cc Securesuccess1988 [At] Gmail Dot Com

Thanks And Best Regards

Moses,E
F: Ale-AirPay[/b][/color]

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:27am On Aug 14, 2015
AleAirHub:
[b]Good Evening Our Esteem Customers !!!.

After Much Negotiation With Our Partner BDC Agent About Our Buying Dollar Rate That Was Between The Range Of $1 - 227/230. We Are Glad To Announce To All Our Prudent Customers In Nigeria , Togo , Ghana And Benin Rep That Our New Officially Rate Is Now $1 / 219.6 And These New Changes Start Immediately 12 Am Midnight Of 14/8/2015. We All So Use These Medium To Inform All Our Client That Has Submitted A Buying Request Quotation Of Which Total Buying Cost Was Sent To All Of You Is Non Longer Valid, So It Is Expected To Visit Those Links Again And Resend Us The Buying Link So As To Enable These Our New Exchange Rate!!!

[color=#000000]Our New Updated Buying Commission

$1-$120 - $8

$121- $300 - 8%

$400 - Above - 4%

Paypal Payment Commission

100 - Above - $8 Flat Rate
Minimum Payment Order Request : $100 And Above.

Our Newly Updated Shipping Details

* All Total Goods Weight Of 1Kg - 9Kg Shall Be Express Shipping Method Expect We Other Customers Available Goods In Our Warehouse Then We May Group-age The Goods Together.

* Valuable Items Like Watches, Necklace , Phones , Tablet Pc , Laptop Computer Will Be Express Shipping. Only Phones , Tablet Pc , Laptop Computer That Has Total Weight Of 12kg May Be Consider For Normal Shipping To Nigeria Or Other Countries.

* Our Shipping Rate Charges Still Remain The Same

* All Our Client Goods Must Be Inspected Before It Leave China To Nigeria So Has To Reduce Defect To 10% Level.

Our Services Updated Guidelines

* Please Not That We Don't Give Quotation Cost Breakdown Though Whatsapp, BBm But Only Though Email.
* Please It Is Advisable That Customers Should Check For Product Reviews Before Going For The Product.
* Please It Is Advisable That Customers Should Check For MQO Of The Product Before Sending Us The Link.
* Please It Assume That You Know The Person That You Are Asking Us To Send Money Or Paypal Payment To With Your Best Of Knowledge And If Anything Went Wrong Between Both Parties We Shall Not Be Hold Liable For Any Damages, So Be Ware!!!. shocked shocked shocked
* We Shall Not Honor Any Buying Request That Comes From A Site That Don't Have Buyer Protection Right / Policies, Please Take Note.
* From Time To Time We Shall Be Updating Our Dollar Rate Depending On Our Daily Buying Rate, etc.

Lastly, They May Be Delay Responding To Buying Request From Chinese Language Sites Like 1688.com, Taoboa Because We Are Currently Carry Out Upgrading & Maintenance Work In Our China Warehouse Everything Will Be Fully By On 18/7/2015 Normal. Please Note That The Maintenance Don't Stop Paypal Payment And Other Means Will Also Be Use To Attend To Our Customer Who Still Submit Buying Request.

All These Effort Was Review To Enable Us Serve Our Customer Better And Also Make Their Goods Get To Nigeria On Time Because We Don't Like To Stock Customer Goods Like That Of Other Shipping Agent Do....

For Any Inquires And Buying And Payment Request, Mail Us On Instantpay25 [At] Gmail Dot Com Cc Securesuccess1988 [At] Gmail Dot Com

Thanks And Best Regards

Moses,E
F: Ale-AirPay[/b][/color]

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
Good Evening Everyone!!!....

For A While Now I Have Not Share Some Tips And Review About Importation Business , I Have Been Really Busy And I Will Be Sharing Some Reviews About Some Great Company And Brand Names Well Know To Everybody In The World That Do Buy Their Items Or Produce Their Goods In China With Their Full Address Details Of Their Manufacturer / Suppliers. The Reason I Am Revealing These Is Because I Have Seen Many Bad Reviews Some Nairaland User Has Made About China Product And Some Ever Boosted That They Prefer To Buy Their Items From USA, UK, INDIA Than CHINA..... Well Till Date Those Comment Is Still Making Me To grin grin grin grin grin Because They Are Acting On Ignorance.....

So Relax And I Will Be Back In A Short Moment Or Hours!!!.

These Our Thread Links Will Guide You More On How To Place Your 1st Order Using Our Services. ; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905 And Here Will Guide You About Our Updated Shipping Charges; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/1#36631835

Remember That Your Comments And Remarks Will Keep Energizing Us To Drop More Reviews,Tips And Update To Be A Successful Importation Entrepreneur.

Enjoy Your Shopping And Make More Money Out Of It.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2015

Last Month One Nairaland User Make A Comment In That China Importation Business Was None Longer Profitable And The Product Are Not Quality As That Of Product From Usa, Uk, India And I Open My Big Mouth To grin grin grin grin His Ignorance And Lack Of Information To The Right Source...

The majority of the world’s leading companies have an extensive Chinese supply chain and in the most part they keep this information very guarded. Although their products are marked “Made in China”, it can be difficult to identify where exactly they were manufactured.

There are, however, some examples of world leading companies who make another choice. Perhaps under pressure to be transparent from their customers and the media, some of the world’s very best companies actually choose to make lists of their suppliers in China publicly available.

I Will Be Listing Just 5/6 Addresses Of Their Supplier And 1st On Our List Is;

APPLE

Apple Is A Manufacturer Of Iphones , Ipad, Mac Computers, etc

Apple China Supplier List

Company Name Address

3M Co. 235 Zhongyuan Road, Suzhou, Jiangsu, China

3M Co. No. 312, Section 1, Huan Dong Road, Sinshih Township, Tainan, Taiwan

AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. Nanyou Tianan Industry Park, Dengliang Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Acbel Polytech Inc. No. 17-28 Hongyeh Road, Hongyeh Industrial District, Tangxia Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China

Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Inc. 26 Chin Third Road, Nantze Export Processing Zone, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

2nd On Our List

H&M

H&M Is World Leading Name Is Fabric Production And Other Product. Those That Is Into Fashion Business Can Testified To It

H&M China Supplier List

3W Home fashion (He Yuan) Company.,Ltd Chuang Ye Road, Mingzhu Industrial Park, 523000 Heyuan

A CAP LTD No 28, Chengye Road,, Sheshan Industrial Park, SongJiang , District 201602 Shanghai

Anhui Shijia artcraft factory JingSan road, economic development zone 237200 Huoshan

Ankie Handbag Factory Chun Wei Industrial Area, Huang Lei 523000 Dongguan

Anqiu Tongli Garments Co., Ltd. No.11 Shangchang Rd, ANQIU CITY, WEIFANG, SHANDONG 262100 An Qiu

Asiaway Knitting Factory The East Industrial Park, Changping Town 523000 Dongguan

Levi Strauss & Co.

Levi Strauss & Co. : A World Leading Name Is Footwares And Other Brands Of Product.

Anhui Tianlong Clothing Leather Co.,Ltd South Renhe 18 Tianchang Anhui

Arts Optical Development (Shenzhen) Company Limited. 682 Long Fei Av,Huang Ge Keng District,Long Cheng St,Long Gang Area
Shenzhen Guangdong

Baofa(Fujian)Sport Goods Co.,Ltd Jiangtou village,Chendai Town Jinjiang Fujian

Canton Unicorn Leather Goods Factory Zhenxin Road, Shilin Town, Huadu District Guangzhou Guangdong

Changle Hualing Garment Co.,Ltd Wenzhou Industrial Park,Baocheng District Changle County Weifang Shandong

Puma

Puma: A World Leading Name Is Footwares, Sportwares And Other Brands Of Product

Bou Jin (Yangzhou) Garments CO LTD China YANGZHOU

Changzhou Hualida Garments Group Co.,Ltd. China Changzhou

DAOXIAN BUILDYET SHOES CO.,LTD China Yongzhou

Dong Guan Oak Sports Co., Ltd China Dongguan

DONGGUAN CHANG AN JIN XIA SZE CHEIK LEATHER GOODS FACTORY China DONGGUAN

Timberland

Timberland: American retailer of outdoor wear and footwear

Chaozhou Kai Tai (Kui Hu) Optical Mfg. Kui Hu Chaozhou

Cheng Yi Optical (Xiamen) Co., Ltd. No. 150, South LongShan Road, SiMing District XiaMen

Contour Optik (JiangXi) Co Ltd No 9 HaoMing Road, YuJiang (WenZhou) Glasses Industrial Park, YuJiang County YingTan City

Cosmo Textile Co Ltd (Zhong Shan) #17 -21 Buildings of LongZhu Village Industrial Park, LongZhu Av, NanLang Industrial
Zone Zhong Shan City

DeZhou YuanJi Textile Co. Ltd. No.16 ShunHe West Rd. DeZhou

Nike

Nike: A World Leading Name Is Foot-wares, Cloths And Other Brands Of Product.

ANHUI COSMO SPORTING GOODS COMPANY LTD ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ZONE, JINZHAI COUNTY ANHUI CHINA

AQUA PRO INTERNATIONAL BUDG.8 YUANHE SCIENCE&TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRIAL PARK2,XIANGCHENG DISTRICT SUZHOU
JIANGSU CHINA

BOU JIN (YANGZHOU) GARMENTS CO.,LTD NO. 1, BAO YUEN RD., YUEYUEN INDUSTRIAL PARK, YANGZHOU YANGZHOU JIANGSU CHINA

C S ALLIANCE INTERNATIONAL COMPANY,LTD SHENWAN VILLAGE, BUNFU TOWN ZHONGSAN GUANGDONG CHINA

Last On My List Is;

United Nations

Yes I UN That Is Known To Everybody In The World And Even Unborn Child, Obviously the United Nations isn’t a company, but we found it interesting that they disclose their Chinese suppliers, so decided to include them here anyway.

A. Andrews & Co. (Mail Order) Ltd. Hong Kong

Top Sources Trading Ltd. China

PeakInternationalTrade(Tianjin)Co.,Ltd. China

ZhejiangKangleGroupImport&ExportCo.,Ltd China

Shenzhen Sunikey Industrial Co., Ltd. China

High Hope Int'l Group Jiangsu Knitwear & Home-Text China

I Will Draw My Cutting Here And Let Everybody Being To Judge From Their Decision Starting From Today And Cancel That Mindset Of Good Quality Things Can't Come-out Of China Importation.....

So My Advise For Everyone Today Is To Make Use Wisely Of Any Information Related To Your Field Of Business And Don't Key Advise To Those Who Always Have Negative Suggestion To Your Life Career And Importation Business As Well Eg, THAT PRODUCT NA CHINA MADE. shocked shocked shocked shocked.

Remain Bless And Continue To Make Cool Cash Out Of The Business Until Nigeria Start To Produce 60% Of Their End Use Product!!!

Bravo
Moses,E
Ale-AirPay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by idieagle: 6:59am On Aug 15, 2015
Please I want to order drip irrigation kits from alibaba can u help me with this . And how much do u charge per 2kg.thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:19am On Aug 15, 2015
idieagle:
Please I want to order drip irrigation kits from alibaba can u help me with this . And how much do u charge per 2kg.thanks

Good Morning Idieagle.

Yes We Can Assist You Purchase The Item And The Purchase Charges Depends Of The Amount Of The Product.
Here Is Our Buying Rate Commission.
$1-$120 - $8

$121- $300 - 8%

$400 - Above - 4%

Why As For The Shipping Rate Charges Will Be Determine If We Have Taken The Total Gross Weight Of The Item,

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Morning Everyone!!!.

Last Month One Nairaland User Make A Comment In That China Importation Business Was None Longer Profitable And The Product Are Not Quality As That Of Product From Usa, Uk, India And I Open My Big Mouth To grin grin grin grin His Ignorance And Lack Of Information To The Right Source...

The majority of the world’s leading companies have an extensive Chinese supply chain and in the most part they keep this information very guarded. Although their products are marked “Made in China”, it can be difficult to identify where exactly they were manufactured.

There are, however, some examples of world leading companies who make another choice. Perhaps under pressure to be transparent from their customers and the media, some of the world’s very best companies actually choose to make lists of their suppliers in China publicly available.

I Will Be Listing Just 5/6 Addresses Of Their Supplier And 1st On Our List Is;

APPLE

Apple Is A Manufacturer Of Iphones , Ipad, Mac Computers, etc

Apple China Supplier List

Company Name Address

3M Co. 235 Zhongyuan Road, Suzhou, Jiangsu, China

3M Co. No. 312, Section 1, Huan Dong Road, Sinshih Township, Tainan, Taiwan

AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. Nanyou Tianan Industry Park, Dengliang Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Acbel Polytech Inc. No. 17-28 Hongyeh Road, Hongyeh Industrial District, Tangxia Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China

Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Inc. 26 Chin Third Road, Nantze Export Processing Zone, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

2nd On Our List

H&M

H&M Is World Leading Name Is Fabric Production And Other Product. Those That Is Into Fashion Business Can Testified To It

H&M China Supplier List

3W Home fashion (He Yuan) Company.,Ltd Chuang Ye Road, Mingzhu Industrial Park, 523000 Heyuan

A CAP LTD No 28, Chengye Road,, Sheshan Industrial Park, SongJiang , District 201602 Shanghai

Anhui Shijia artcraft factory JingSan road, economic development zone 237200 Huoshan

Ankie Handbag Factory Chun Wei Industrial Area, Huang Lei 523000 Dongguan

Anqiu Tongli Garments Co., Ltd. No.11 Shangchang Rd, ANQIU CITY, WEIFANG, SHANDONG 262100 An Qiu

Asiaway Knitting Factory The East Industrial Park, Changping Town 523000 Dongguan

Levi Strauss & Co.

Levi Strauss & Co. : A World Leading Name Is Footwares And Other Brands Of Product.

Anhui Tianlong Clothing Leather Co.,Ltd South Renhe 18 Tianchang Anhui

Arts Optical Development (Shenzhen) Company Limited. 682 Long Fei Av,Huang Ge Keng District,Long Cheng St,Long Gang Area
Shenzhen Guangdong

Baofa(Fujian)Sport Goods Co.,Ltd Jiangtou village,Chendai Town Jinjiang Fujian

Canton Unicorn Leather Goods Factory Zhenxin Road, Shilin Town, Huadu District Guangzhou Guangdong

Changle Hualing Garment Co.,Ltd Wenzhou Industrial Park,Baocheng District Changle County Weifang Shandong

Puma

Puma: A World Leading Name Is Footwares, Sportwares And Other Brands Of Product

Bou Jin (Yangzhou) Garments CO LTD China YANGZHOU

Changzhou Hualida Garments Group Co.,Ltd. China Changzhou

DAOXIAN BUILDYET SHOES CO.,LTD China Yongzhou

Dong Guan Oak Sports Co., Ltd China Dongguan

DONGGUAN CHANG AN JIN XIA SZE CHEIK LEATHER GOODS FACTORY China DONGGUAN

Timberland

Timberland: American retailer of outdoor wear and footwear

Chaozhou Kai Tai (Kui Hu) Optical Mfg. Kui Hu Chaozhou

Cheng Yi Optical (Xiamen) Co., Ltd. No. 150, South LongShan Road, SiMing District XiaMen

Contour Optik (JiangXi) Co Ltd No 9 HaoMing Road, YuJiang (WenZhou) Glasses Industrial Park, YuJiang County YingTan City

Cosmo Textile Co Ltd (Zhong Shan) #17 -21 Buildings of LongZhu Village Industrial Park, LongZhu Av, NanLang Industrial
Zone Zhong Shan City

DeZhou YuanJi Textile Co. Ltd. No.16 ShunHe West Rd. DeZhou

Nike

Nike: A World Leading Name Is Foot-wares, Cloths And Other Brands Of Product.

ANHUI COSMO SPORTING GOODS COMPANY LTD ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ZONE, JINZHAI COUNTY ANHUI CHINA

AQUA PRO INTERNATIONAL BUDG.8 YUANHE SCIENCE&TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRIAL PARK2,XIANGCHENG DISTRICT SUZHOU
JIANGSU CHINA

BOU JIN (YANGZHOU) GARMENTS CO.,LTD NO. 1, BAO YUEN RD., YUEYUEN INDUSTRIAL PARK, YANGZHOU YANGZHOU JIANGSU CHINA

C S ALLIANCE INTERNATIONAL COMPANY,LTD SHENWAN VILLAGE, BUNFU TOWN ZHONGSAN GUANGDONG CHINA

Last On My List Is;

United Nations

Yes I UN That Is Known To Everybody In The World And Even Unborn Child, Obviously the United Nations isn’t a company, but we found it interesting that they disclose their Chinese suppliers, so decided to include them here anyway.

A. Andrews & Co. (Mail Order) Ltd. Hong Kong

Top Sources Trading Ltd. China

PeakInternationalTrade(Tianjin)Co.,Ltd. China

ZhejiangKangleGroupImport&ExportCo.,Ltd China

Shenzhen Sunikey Industrial Co., Ltd. China

High Hope Int'l Group Jiangsu Knitwear & Home-Text China

I Will Draw My Cutting Here And Let Everybody Being To Judge From Their Decision Starting From Today And Cancel That Mindset Of Good Quality Things Can't Come-out Of China Importation.....

So My Advise For Everyone Today Is To Make Use Wisely Of Any Information Related To Your Field Of Business And Don't Key Advise To Those Who Always Have Negative Suggestion To Your Life Career And Importation Business As Well Eg, THAT PRODUCT NA CHINA MADE. shocked shocked shocked shocked.

Remain Bless And Continue To Make Cool Cash Out Of The Business Until Nigeria Start To Produce 60% Of Their End Use Product!!!

Bravo
Moses,E
Ale-AirPay
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by formulacounsel(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=AleAirHub post=36977913][/quote]
Good Afternoon....
Mr ale-air has said all and its left for wise individual to take great advantage of all these updates been share by Mr.Moses.
Bravo Mr Moses and Every Readers
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
formulacounsel:

Good Afternoon....
Mr ale-air has said all and its left for wise individual to take great advantage of all these updates been share by Mr.Moses.
Bravo Mr Moses and Every Readers

Good Afternoon Prof.
Thanks For Your Comment & Suggestion As Well... We Learn Everyday By Teaching Others.
Bravo!!!

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
Good Afternoon Every One!!!...

China Importation And Online Business Is Not An Early Breed To Most People Any More Since The Advancement Of Technology Indeed The World Is Now A Small Globe In Everybody Hands Now With Your Laptop Computer, Smart-Phone, Tablet-Pc, Ipad,etc. You Can Now Sit Comfortable In Your Bedroom And Do Your Product Sourcing, Make Payment With Your Internet Banking Or Debit/Credit Card Your Goods/Items Will Be Delivery To Your Door Step Without Much Stress That Is Power Of Science For You grin grin grin. Note That The Advancement Of Technology Has Also Increase Internet Frauds Many Means Is Now Develop By Hackers To Defraud Peoples Money And The Only Solution Or Way Out Is For We To Take Online Security Privacy Very Important shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Without Wasting Much Of My Time, Let Me Quickly Share Some Warning Signs That You May Be Dealing With China / Online Scammer. But My References Will Go Much To China Importation So It Is Left For You That Has Read The Tips To Apply It In Your Online Business Daily Transactions.

Personal bank accounts shocked shocked shocked

Here’s another handy rule for doing business with Chinese companies: never make payments to personal bank accounts. There is absolutely no reason for a legitimate business to be operating through a personal bank account, and it is in fact illegal for them to do so under Chinese law. Businesses must use business accounts (makes sense, right?).

Another source of reassurance is a company’s bank account license. This shows you that an account genuinely belongs to the company in question and is a registered business account. Of course, this doesn’t guarantee that the company itself is trustworthy, but it does let you ensure that you’re making payment to the right organisation.

Requests for extra payments shocked shocked shocked

One favourite tactic of scammers is to push for additional payments once a victim has sent the first one, giving various explanations about why further payment is necessary to continue with “the deal”. This plays on a psychological flaw called the sunk cost fallacy. Victims keep paying to try to avoid losing the value of their initial payments.

Lack of verified documentation shocked shocked shocked

Most scammers will be glad to hand over photoshopped documentation ‘proving’ their authenticity. Pretty much all documentation is easy to fake, especially when it’s being viewed by non-experts in other countries who are not accustomed to the type of documentation in question.

Documentation is only worth anything when it’s backed up and corroborated by proper verification. Until you’ve had them verified with the certifying authority, you should attach little importance to documents you’re shown. This applies to everything from business licenses, bank account licenses, ISO certification, QA reports and so on.

Note that the Alibaba Gold and Onsite Check labels do not count as verified documentation.

Branded products (especially electronics) shocked shocked shocked

Another classic hallmark of product supply scams from China is the offer of branded goods at low prices. It’s usually a nail in the coffin for your money if the branded products are consumer electronics. These sorts of scams are particularly common on Alibaba.

The old adage can’t be repeated enough: if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Big brands, as a rule, do not sell their products wholesale through Alibaba. They’re big and successful enough to have their own distribution channels. If these products really were available at the price offered, many other people would be selling them at cheaper prices.

This may sound obvious, but unfortunately the amount of cases we come across suggests otherwise. People continue to send their money to these scammers in large quantities. Many of these scams can be avoided by simply taking a moment to think critically about what’s being offered.

With These I Say Bye & Remember That Your Comments And Remarks Will Keep Energizing Us To Drop More Reviews,Tips And Update To Be A Successful Importation Entrepreneur!!!.

These Our Thread Links Will Guide You More On How To Place Your 1st Order Using Our Services. ; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905 And Here Will Guide You About Our Updated Shipping Charges; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/1#36631835

Enjoy Your Online Shopping And Make More Money Out Of It....

Credits: Chinacheckup, Ale-AirPay China & Nigeria Team, Moses AKA Okueq grin grin grin

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Afternoon Every One!!!...

China Importation And Online Business Is Not An Early Breed To Most People Any More Since The Advancement Of Technology Indeed The World Is Now A Small Globe In Everybody Hands Now With Your Laptop Computer, Smart-Phone, Tablet-Pc, Ipad,etc. You Can Now Sit Comfortable In Your Bedroom And Do Your Product Sourcing, Make Payment With Your Internet Banking Or Debit/Credit Card Your Goods/Items Will Be Delivery To Your Door Step Without Much Stress That Is Power Of Science For You grin grin grin. Note That The Advancement Of Technology Has Also Increase Internet Frauds Many Means Is Now Develop By Hackers To Defraud Peoples Money And The Only Solution Or Way Out Is For We To Take Online Security Privacy Very Important shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Without Wasting Much Of My Time, Let Me Quickly Share Some Warning Signs That You May Be Dealing With China / Online Scammer. But My References Will Go Much To China Importation So It Is Left For You That Has Read The Tips To Apply It In Your Online Business Daily Transactions.

Personal bank accounts shocked shocked shocked

Here’s another handy rule for doing business with Chinese companies: never make payments to personal bank accounts. There is absolutely no reason for a legitimate business to be operating through a personal bank account, and it is in fact illegal for them to do so under Chinese law. Businesses must use business accounts (makes sense, right?).

Another source of reassurance is a company’s bank account license. This shows you that an account genuinely belongs to the company in question and is a registered business account. Of course, this doesn’t guarantee that the company itself is trustworthy, but it does let you ensure that you’re making payment to the right organisation.

Requests for extra payments shocked shocked shocked

One favourite tactic of scammers is to push for additional payments once a victim has sent the first one, giving various explanations about why further payment is necessary to continue with “the deal”. This plays on a psychological flaw called the sunk cost fallacy. Victims keep paying to try to avoid losing the value of their initial payments.

Lack of verified documentation shocked shocked shocked

Most scammers will be glad to hand over photoshopped documentation ‘proving’ their authenticity. Pretty much all documentation is easy to fake, especially when it’s being viewed by non-experts in other countries who are not accustomed to the type of documentation in question.

Documentation is only worth anything when it’s backed up and corroborated by proper verification. Until you’ve had them verified with the certifying authority, you should attach little importance to documents you’re shown. This applies to everything from business licenses, bank account licenses, ISO certification, QA reports and so on.

Note that the Alibaba Gold and Onsite Check labels do not count as verified documentation.

Branded products (especially electronics) shocked shocked shocked

Another classic hallmark of product supply scams from China is the offer of branded goods at low prices. It’s usually a nail in the coffin for your money if the branded products are consumer electronics. These sorts of scams are particularly common on Alibaba.

The old adage can’t be repeated enough: if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Big brands, as a rule, do not sell their products wholesale through Alibaba. They’re big and successful enough to have their own distribution channels. If these products really were available at the price offered, many other people would be selling them at cheaper prices.

This may sound obvious, but unfortunately the amount of cases we come across suggests otherwise. People continue to send their money to these scammers in large quantities. Many of these scams can be avoided by simply taking a moment to think critically about what’s being offered.

With These I Say Bye & Remember That Your Comments And Remarks Will Keep Energizing Us To Drop More Reviews,Tips And Update To Be A Successful Importation Entrepreneur!!!.

Enjoy Your Online Shopping And Make More Money Out Of It....

Credits: Chinacheckup, Ale-AirPay China & Nigeria Team, Moses AKA Okueq grin grin grin
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2015
Am very Happy i saw this thread.. Thanks alot for the tips it would help newbies...
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
winetapper:
Am very Happy i saw this thread.. Thanks alot for the tips it would help newbies...

Good Afternoon winetapper

Thanks For Your Remarkable Comment And We Will Always Try Our Best To Share More At When We Lay Our Fingers Across Those Information!!!

Bravo

Moses,E.
Ale-AirPay

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ExeatGhana(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2015
please, I have sent the mail
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
ExeatGhana:
please, I have sent the mail

Treated Already!!!.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.