Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (175424 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
winetapper:

#Spreads_Mat
Sir i have a suggestion sir can i say it?
Sir in as much as we really really appreciate the good work you are doing here and sharing your knowledge for free which we are very aware it is an expensive knowledge..
We would also love you help us spot fantastic product that would hit the market/super profit so as to help and enable the Ministy move to the permanent site of the Mini importation department grin grin grin

More data to your device
More wisdom to your knowledge
And may God Guide all of us to make Peaceful wealth.. smiley
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 25, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Evening Everyone!!!.

Last Month One Nairaland User Make A Comment In That China Importation Business Was None Longer Profitable And The Product Are Not Quality As That Of Product From Usa, Uk, India And I Open My Big Mouth To grin grin grin grin His Ignorance And Lack Of Information To The Right Source...

The majority of the world’s leading companies have an extensive Chinese supply chain and in the most part they keep this information very guarded. Although their products are marked “Made in China”, it can be difficult to identify where exactly they were manufactured.

There are, however, some examples of world leading companies who make another choice. Perhaps under pressure to be transparent from their customers and the media, some of the world’s very best companies actually choose to make lists of their suppliers in China publicly available.

I Will Be Listing Just 5/6 Addresses Of Their Supplier And 1st On Our List Is;

APPLE

Apple Is A Manufacturer Of Iphones , Ipad, Mac Computers, etc

Apple China Supplier List

Company Name Address

3M Co. 235 Zhongyuan Road, Suzhou, Jiangsu, China

3M Co. No. 312, Section 1, Huan Dong Road, Sinshih Township, Tainan, Taiwan

AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. Nanyou Tianan Industry Park, Dengliang Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Acbel Polytech Inc. No. 17-28 Hongyeh Road, Hongyeh Industrial District, Tangxia Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China

Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Inc. 26 Chin Third Road, Nantze Export Processing Zone, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

2nd On Our List

H&M

H&M Is World Leading Name Is Fabric Production And Other Product. Those That Is Into Fashion Business Can Testified To It

H&M China Supplier List

3W Home fashion (He Yuan) Company.,Ltd Chuang Ye Road, Mingzhu Industrial Park, 523000 Heyuan

A CAP LTD No 28, Chengye Road,, Sheshan Industrial Park, SongJiang , District 201602 Shanghai

Anhui Shijia artcraft factory JingSan road, economic development zone 237200 Huoshan

Ankie Handbag Factory Chun Wei Industrial Area, Huang Lei 523000 Dongguan

Anqiu Tongli Garments Co., Ltd. No.11 Shangchang Rd, ANQIU CITY, WEIFANG, SHANDONG 262100 An Qiu

Asiaway Knitting Factory The East Industrial Park, Changping Town 523000 Dongguan

Levi Strauss & Co.

Levi Strauss & Co. : A World Leading Name Is Footwares And Other Brands Of Product.

Anhui Tianlong Clothing Leather Co.,Ltd South Renhe 18 Tianchang Anhui

Arts Optical Development (Shenzhen) Company Limited. 682 Long Fei Av,Huang Ge Keng District,Long Cheng St,Long Gang Area
Shenzhen Guangdong

Baofa(Fujian)Sport Goods Co.,Ltd Jiangtou village,Chendai Town Jinjiang Fujian

Canton Unicorn Leather Goods Factory Zhenxin Road, Shilin Town, Huadu District Guangzhou Guangdong

Changle Hualing Garment Co.,Ltd Wenzhou Industrial Park,Baocheng District Changle County Weifang Shandong

Puma

Puma: A World Leading Name Is Footwares, Sportwares And Other Brands Of Product

Bou Jin (Yangzhou) Garments CO LTD China YANGZHOU

Changzhou Hualida Garments Group Co.,Ltd. China Changzhou

DAOXIAN BUILDYET SHOES CO.,LTD China Yongzhou

Dong Guan Oak Sports Co., Ltd China Dongguan

DONGGUAN CHANG AN JIN XIA SZE CHEIK LEATHER GOODS FACTORY China DONGGUAN

Timberland

Timberland: American retailer of outdoor wear and footwear

Chaozhou Kai Tai (Kui Hu) Optical Mfg. Kui Hu Chaozhou

Cheng Yi Optical (Xiamen) Co., Ltd. No. 150, South LongShan Road, SiMing District XiaMen

Contour Optik (JiangXi) Co Ltd No 9 HaoMing Road, YuJiang (WenZhou) Glasses Industrial Park, YuJiang County YingTan City

Cosmo Textile Co Ltd (Zhong Shan) #17 -21 Buildings of LongZhu Village Industrial Park, LongZhu Av, NanLang Industrial
Zone Zhong Shan City

DeZhou YuanJi Textile Co. Ltd. No.16 ShunHe West Rd. DeZhou

Nike

Nike: A World Leading Name Is Foot-wares, Cloths And Other Brands Of Product.

ANHUI COSMO SPORTING GOODS COMPANY LTD ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ZONE, JINZHAI COUNTY ANHUI CHINA

AQUA PRO INTERNATIONAL BUDG.8 YUANHE SCIENCE&TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRIAL PARK2,XIANGCHENG DISTRICT SUZHOU
JIANGSU CHINA

BOU JIN (YANGZHOU) GARMENTS CO.,LTD NO. 1, BAO YUEN RD., YUEYUEN INDUSTRIAL PARK, YANGZHOU YANGZHOU JIANGSU CHINA

C S ALLIANCE INTERNATIONAL COMPANY,LTD SHENWAN VILLAGE, BUNFU TOWN ZHONGSAN GUANGDONG CHINA

Last On My List Is;

United Nations

Yes I UN That Is Known To Everybody In The World And Even Unborn Child, Obviously the United Nations isn’t a company, but we found it interesting that they disclose their Chinese suppliers, so decided to include them here anyway.

A. Andrews & Co. (Mail Order) Ltd. Hong Kong

Top Sources Trading Ltd. China

PeakInternationalTrade(Tianjin)Co.,Ltd. China

ZhejiangKangleGroupImport&ExportCo.,Ltd China

Shenzhen Sunikey Industrial Co., Ltd. China

High Hope Int'l Group Jiangsu Knitwear & Home-Text China

I Will Draw My Cutting Here And Let Everybody Being To Judge From Their Decision Starting From Today And Cancel That Mindset Of Good Quality Things Can't Come-out Of China Importation.....

So My Advise For Everyone Today Is To Make Use Wisely Of Any Information Related To Your Field Of Business And Don't Key Advise To Those Who Always Have Negative Suggestion To Your Life Career And Importation Business As Well Eg, THAT PRODUCT NA CHINA MADE. shocked shocked shocked shocked.

Remain Bless And Continue To Make Cool Cash Out Of The Business Until Nigeria Start To Produce 60% Of Their End Use Product!!!

Bravo
Moses,E
Ale-AirPay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Dumdum217(m): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Evening Every-One.

Second On Our List Is: XIU.

XIU

Founder: George Ji
Launch: 2008

XIU is the leading online global fashion marketplace bringing high-end , well-known international brand directly to Chinese consumers.By providing a portal for global brands looking to break into growing Chinese fashion market, XIU is the idea platform and a turnkey solution. And one good thing about the website is that , it links client direct to international fashion community with quality product , same brand , eye catching price.

For More Information about the sites and their quality fashion product , here is their link. http://www.xiu.com/

These Our Thread Links Will Guide You More On How To Place Your 1st Order Using Our Services. ; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905 And Here Will Guide You About Our Updated Shipping Charges; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/1#36631835

Remember That Your Comments And Remarks Will Keep Energizing Us To Drop More Reviews,Tips And Update To Be A Successful Importation Entrepreneur.

Enjoy Your Online Shopping Business And Make More Money Out Of It!!!.

Bravo

Moses,E.
Ale-AirPay

Thank you so much bro for all the informations you have been giving us here.

Please I want to ask, do these websites you listed above use the same method as Aliexpress, I mean like their ordering, payment and shipping method??
If you notice, Aliexpress is so easy to operate on.

Again, can one order for small quantity of goods.

Thank you
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by herboshedhe(f): 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
FOLLOWING
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dumdum217:

Thank you so much bro for all the informations you have been giving us here.

Please I want to ask, do these websites you listed above use the same method as Aliexpress, I mean like their ordering, payment and shipping method??
If you notice, Aliexpress is so easy to operate on.

Again, can one order for small quantity of goods.

Thank you

Good Afternoon Dumdum217...

Thanks For Stopping By And As You See Those Sites I Mention Solely Operate For China / China Mainland And Some Other Locations Of Asia Pacifics And The Their Style Of E-commence Is 50%/70% Far From Aliexpress Because The Securities On Their Platform Is So Strong That Even You Manage To Register There, It Will Be Very Hard To Pass All The Processes & Screening To Make Your Account Authenticating. Why Their Payment Platform Is RMB Or Other Asia Pacific Currencies And Then Dont Support Other Well Used Currencies Like USD, EURO , POUNDS , etc. That Issues Is Also A Barrier Too For Foreigners Like Nigerians And Other Countries....

But In All These Barriers , Their Product Is Dmmm Cheaper Than Other China International Sites Like Aliexpress , Made in China , Alibaba ,etc. Because If We Were To Going By Statistic Population Of China In 2013 Is 1.357 billion And A Situation Were By Those Sites Is Solely Made For Them, Hmmmm That Means The Prices Will Be Dmmm Cheaper Because Of Completion And Other Measures By China Government....

Lastly, Aliexpress Is Perfectly Ok Because One Can Been Able To Get Few Or Limited (OEM) Items There With Serials Of Research If You Are Luck Enough. But It Is Good For One To Upgrade And Change Their Direction Of Importation Because Must Of Those Listed Items In China International Site Is Just A Reap Of One Capital Compare To What One Will Get In Sites Like 1688.com , Jd And Good Numbers Of Them......

The Choice Much Lays In Your Hands Weather To Continue With China International Sites Or Not.....

So Do Have A Great Day Ahead And Remember Me If You So Make It In The Business oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin At List Man Must Chop grin grin grin Na....

Moses,E
Ale-AirPay

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Dumdum217(m): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Afternoon Dumdum217...

Thanks For Stopping By And As You See Those Sites I Mention Solely Operate For China / China Mainland And Some Other Locations Of Asia Pacifics And The Their Style Of E-commence Is 50%/70% Far From Aliexpress Because The Securities On Their Platform Is So Strong That Even You Manage To Register There, It Will Be Very Hard To Pass All The Processes & Screening To Make Your Account Authenticating. Why Their Payment Platform Is RMB Or Other Asia Pacific Currencies And Then Dont Support Other Well Used Currencies Like USD, EURO , POUNDS , etc. That Issues Is Also A Barrier Too For Foreigners Like Nigerians And Other Countries....

But In All These Barriers , Their Product Is Dmmm Cheaper Than Other China International Sites Like Aliexpress , Made in China , Alibaba ,etc. Because If We Were To Going By Statistic Population Of China In 2013 Is 1.357 billion And A Situation Were By Those Sites Is Solely Made For Them, Hmmmm That Means The Prices Will Be Dmmm Cheaper Because Of Completion And Other Measures By China Government....

Lastly, Aliexpress Is Perfectly Ok Because One Can Been Able To Get Few Or Limited (OEM) Items There With Serials Of Research If You Are Luck Enough. But It Is Good For One To Upgrade And Change Their Direction Of Importation Because Must Of Those Listed Items In China International Site Is Just A Reap Of One Capital Compare To What One Will Get In Sites Like 1688.com , Jd And Good Numbers Of Them......

The Choice Much Lays In Your Hands Weather To Continue With China International Sites Or Not.....

So Do Have A Great Day Ahead And Remember Me If You So Make It In The Business oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin At List Man Must Chop grin grin grin Na....

Moses,
Ale-AirPay

Lolss,
You will surely be remembered bro... One day one day boys go chop..

So since is difficult to operate those sites how then do one make use of it?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dumdum217:

Lolss,
You will surely be remembered bro... One day one day boys go chop..

So since is difficult to operate those sites how then do one make use of it?

Good evening

You need to have a google chrome browser with strong internet connection to enable you surf the site well. As for me I prefer midnight to source those sites by then internet user is less and internet speed is dmm mad during that hour. So take advantage of and you will be glad you did..

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good evening

You need to have a google chrome browser with strong internet connection to enable you surf the site well. As for me I prefer midnight to source those sites by then internet user is less and internet speed is dmm mad during that hour. So take advantage of and you will be glad you did..

Thanks

These Very Link Will Also Guide You Too; https://www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation/2#35179926

Good Night
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Morning Every One.....
..... Our Was Your Night And Daily Transaction Yesterday..... Ours Was Great & We Do Hope You Met Your Heart's Desire These Week.

For Those That Have Asking Us On Our Whatsapp Handler Number/ Email. What Are The Tools To Kick Off There Shopping / Importation Business. Below Are Some Tools Needed.

BASIC TOOLS NEEDED TO EASY YOUR CHINA SHOPPING / IMPORTATION BUSINESS.

1st. Positive Mind Set: Yes You Need A Good Positive Mindset Believing That You Will Definitely Succeed In Your 1st Try Or Continuously Try.

2nd. Working Contact: Yes You Must Have A Good Working Contact That Will Easy Your Transaction Online. Eg, Working Email Account [Yahoo Mail, Gmail,etc], Gsm Number.

3rd. Working Apps: Yes You Must Have A Good Numbers Of App In Your Tablet,Smart Phones And Computer. Eg, Whatsapp App, QQ App, Alibaba Trade Manager, Wechat,etc. Those App Will Be Use To Communicate With Your Seller, Your Shipping Agent, Your Pre Procurement Payment Company [Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services]. For Cost Save And Easy Move With Your Importation Transaction, Until Your Goods Get To Nigeria.

4th. Working Softwares: Yes You Need Good Updated Softwares Like Google Browser Which Enable Your Chinese Web Page To Translate To English Automatic For Better Understanding.

5th. Working Data : Yes You Need A Good Working Internet Provider Or Mobile Broadband Like Glo, MTN, Airtel, Etisalat,Etc. It Is Advisable You Make An Inquiry Of Good Working Internet Services In Your Location So As To Easy Your Smooth Surf On Web/Mobile Browsing.

6th. Working ATM: Yes You Need A Good Working Bank Account Atm That Support Local And International Online Payment/Shopping etc It Will Be Requested From You When Trying To Make Payment For Those Sites That Ship To Nigeria Direct , But It May Not Be Requested When Trying To Make Payment On Those Chinese Site Through Your Individual / Company Agent. Agents/ Third Parties Will Give You Their Personal / Company Bank Account Details For Payment.

7th. Marketable Ideas: Yes You Must Have A Good Understanding Of What You Are About To Import, Follow By How To Market It When The Items Gets To Nigeria. Please Don't Import Items Without You Knowing What Your Prudent Clients Need Or What Is The Currently Requested Items In Your Area/Location. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.....Hmmmm..... shocked shocked shocked shocked :oIf You Fail To Do Research, Then You May End Up Importing Items That Will Be Stock With/Low Patronage.

8th. Patience : Yes You Need Good Charisma Spirit Of Patience When You Have Made Up Your Mind To Import, Because They Are ALot Of Unseen Event That May Comes Up When You Import Goods/ Items. Eg: Delay In Delivery Time, Error Packaging Of Items, Suddenly Increase In Payment Charges From Your Agents/Third Party As A Result Of Increase In Buying Dollar Rate From Black Market Or Other Unseen Events.

9th. Capital : Yes You Need A Good Reasonable Cash To Start Your Importation Business. The Capital Dependence On You To Know If The Particular Item/Items You Want Import Will Be Enough For It.

10th. | Be Street Wise I Reject Low Scores| Work Hard|Know Your Creator(God).
They Are So Many Tools But I We Think That These Once Will Easy Your 1st Transaction In The World Of Importation Business.

Thanks For Your Understanding & Time You Have Taking To Read These Our Little Tips. So Do Some One A Favour By Sharing Our Thread To Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Etc..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Best Regards

Moses,E
F: Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2015
[quote author=winetapper post=37343181][/quote]

Noted boss. #smile#
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Afternoon Every One…

Major Cause

. Unnecessarily Or Customize Packaging: For God Sake As A New Beginner or Pro As The Case May Be, You Don’t Really Need Items Pack For Goods Like Shoe, Watches, Bags, etc. Many Of Us Is Ignorant Of These Forgetting The Fact That Air Cargo Companies Calculation Of Items Is Base On Length x Width x Height. That Is While You Many Face Some Little Different Changes In The Weight Of Your Goods When They Arrive In Nigeria.
Solutions
• Tell Your Seller To Stir Your Goods, It Make Save Some Weight
• If You Are Ordering For Many Numbers Of Shoes That Has Pack, Please Tell Your Seller To Take Of The Pack Or Let Them Fold The Pack If You Really Need Them.
• Same Thing Is Applicable To Items Like Phones, Tablet Pc, Watches, etc . If You Are Ordering More Of Those Items, Please Tell The Merchant To Take Away The Pack And Stir The Items With Bubble Nylon Together. Then You Can Ask Then To Fold The Pack Inside Were The Total Items Will Package On.
Hint: I Was Ignorant Of These When I 1st Import 10Pcs Of Tablet Pc From Jd.com. The Total Items Is Supposed To Contain 1 Big Box But Because Of I Was Not Really Informed, 1 Big Box & Extra Small Box Was Use To Package The Items. [Indirectly I Pay Extra Charge]

. Wisdom: Wisdom Is The Principal Of All Things In Life So Apply It In All Your Doing In Life And See The Result.

Please I Am Not An Info Marketer So Don’t Be So Quickly To Quota Me Wrong But Also Share Your Advice To Will Also Make Others To Learn From You Also.
grin grin grin
Remain Bless!!!

Moses,E
F:Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services, Yenagoa.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 10:08am On Aug 26, 2015
abbeyforex:

Noted boss. #smile#
Lol Boss i am just going through the old post learning all over..
And Boss am not the write its our professor Moses who did before i go collect credit of another person oo grin
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2015
winetapper:
And Boss am not the write its our professor Moses who did before i go collect credit of another person oo grin

Muted!!!.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2015
queshon
Whats the best and most advicable way for one to make payment when he or she doesnt have a bank account and maybe not in the country..
And is he paying to nigerian account or china account
Cc. OgaMoses
AbbeyForex
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2015
winetapper:

All join.....Mr Moses ,Boss.............you too, Boss.............Me, learner #SMILE#
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2015
abbeyforex:

All join.....Mr Moses ,Boss.............you too, Boss.............Me, learner #SMILE#
lol yes everyone is a boss in his aspect.. Just like am yet to import even if its matches but you cant keep count anyome and uou even advance to make 400% profit..
By Gods grace learning never seize to end.. Thats why questions are needed to test our knowledge..
Kudos to everyone who add his knowledge to the progress of this thread grin
winetapper:
queshon
Whats the best and most advicable way for one to make payment when he or she doesnt have a bank account and maybe not in the country..
And is he paying to nigerian account or china account
Cc. OgaMoses
AbbeyForex
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2015
winetapper:
lol yes everyone is a boss in his aspect.. Just like am yet to import even if its matches but you cant keep count anyome and uou even advance to make 400% profit..
By Gods grace learning never seize to end.. Thats why questions are needed to test our knowledge..
Kudos to everyone who add his knowledge to the progress of this thread grin

[quote author=winetapper post=37349273]

This question seems out of Importation business context but let me try to do justice. If am right this is what you wrote:
You are not in country;you dont have bank account in the country you are;you want to pay into a Nigerian account or a Chinese account.

This is my thought:
You can collect the bank account details in Nigeria or China and make payment into it with the bank account of someone very close to you wherever you are .
You can also use the instant wire transfer like WU,MG and the rest ,give the details to the receiver since he also will use his account to collect it.
Word of caution: If you your payment is related to Mini importation business,biko nu,dont use any other method apart from ESCROW.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2015

abbeyforex

thanks so much for the answer grin
But in a case where the site doesnt support ESCROW and you have a trusted agent whats the most advicable way to pay to reduce dollar exchange rate ish..
Thanks in advance smiley
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
winetapper:
thanks so much for the answer grin
But in a case where the site doesnt support ESCROW and you have a trusted agent whats the most advicable way to pay to reduce dollar exchange rate ish..
Thanks in advance smiley

As you quoted, 'trusted agent'. If he/she is a trusted agent ,make payment into his account let him do the deal for you.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by jloe: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
@Moses.welldone bro.these recent sites you are recommending that are about 50% cheaper than alibaba and aliexpress I have the following questions; (1).have you bought goods from there before?( 2.) do dey actually look and feel sooo quality that customers would be wondering where you got them from? (3)are they actually cheaper with such hype on quality?(4)can one actually get unbranded but high quality made bags and shoes there?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
jloe:
@Moses.welldone bro.these recent sites you are recommending that are about 50% cheaper than alibaba and aliexpress I have the following questions; (1).have you bought goods from there before?( 2.) do dey actually look and feel sooo quality that customers would be wondering where you got them from? (3)are they actually cheaper with such hype on quality?(4)can one actually get unbranded but high quality made bags and shoes there?

Good Day Sire....

Infact These Your JAMB Questions shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Too Me 48Hours To Reply grin grin grin grin grin grin. Wow oooo Indeed The Question Was Really Hot And Please Refer Some Of These Question To My Main Boss Of All Bosses @ Abbeyforex. grin grin grin grin grin Next Time.

Answer Number One: Sure My Company Has Procure Some Good Numbers Of Items From Those Sites At Least 65% Of Them.

Answer Number Two: Non Of My Client Has Every Complain About The Quality So, I Think The Items Is Ok With Their Choices.

Answer Number Three: That Aspect Or Choice Lay In The Hands Of Any Individual To TEST AND SEE.

Answer Number Four: 100% Sure And The Best Way To Scale Though Is For You To Take Evaluation Review Of That Particular Items You Want To Buy Very Important. Any Item That Does Not Have Much Evaluation Reviews Form Client That Has Make Purchase Before, Precaution Should Be Consider. Even At That, It Really Wroth Taking The Risk To Prove You Doubt Wrong Or Positive.....

IN FACT LIFE IS A RISK AND ONLY THE RISK TAKER SUCCEED MORE AND MORE
These Our Thread Links Will Guide You More On How To Place Your 1st Order Using Our Services. ; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905 And Here Will Guide You About Our Updated Shipping Charges; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/1#36631835

Remember That Your Comments And Remarks Will Keep Energizing Us To Drop More Reviews,Tips And Update To Be A Successful Importation Entrepreneur.

Bravo

Moses,E.
Ale-AirPay

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ExeatGhana(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=angels09 post=37304462][/quote]

Mr. Moses thanks for your good works. pls how does one go about buying or importing from this companies if an importer want to through your service?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by beright: 7:21am On Aug 28, 2015
Ale-Air-Hub i need a favour from you. Will it be possible for you to get me an 10" android phone of any make that can use sim card and usb selling at ₦10k. Let me know thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 7:24am On Aug 28, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Day Sire....

Infact These Your JAMB Questions shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Too Me 48Hours To Reply grin grin grin grin grin grin. Wow oooo Indeed The Question Was Really Hot And Please Refer Some Of These Question To My Main Boss Of All Bosses @ Abbeyforex. grin grin grin grin grin Next Time.

Answer Number One: Sure My Company Has Procure Some Good Numbers Of Items From Those Sites At Least 65% Of Them.

Answer Number Two: Non Of My Client Has Every Complain About The Quality So, I Think The Items Is Ok With Their Choices.

Answer Number Three: That Aspect Or Choice Lay In The Hands Of Any Individual To TEST AND SEE.

Answer Number Four: 100% Sure And The Best Way To Scale Though Is For You To Take Evaluation Review Of That Particular Items You Want To Buy Very Important. Any Item That Does Not Have Much Evaluation Reviews Form Client That Has Make Purchase Before, Precaution Should Be Consider. Even At That, It Really Wroth Taking The Risk To Prove You Doubt Wrong Or Positive.....

IN FACT LIFE IS A RISK AND ONLY THE RISK TAKER SUCCEED MORE AND MORE

Bravo

Moses,E.
Ale-AirPay

why should I be the one to be on the HOT SEAT solving this Jamb Questions @ Moses of Ale-AirPay. Diaris God oooooooo.

Anyway,I love the OP for his curiosity and inquisitive nature. There is this sayings that 'True education makes you fill undefined. It makes you realize you have so much more to learn'. I know that everyone has the ability to play and win big, but not everyone will. Your little voice determines your game.

PS: NO HARM IS MEANT WITH MY WORDS TRUTH MUST BE TOLD.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2015
abbeyforex:

why should I be the one to be on the HOT SEAT solving this Jamb Questions @ Moses of Ale-AirPay. Diaris God oooooooo.

Anyway,I love the OP for his curiosity and inquisitive nature. There is this sayings that 'True education makes you fill undefined. It makes you realize you have so much more to learn'. I know that everyone has the ability to play and win big, but not everyone will. Your little voice determines your game.

PS: NO HARM IS MEANT WITH MY WORDS TRUTH MUST BE TOLD.

Good Morning Sire.

True Talk
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2015
beright:
Ale-Air-Hub i need a favour from you. Will it be possible for you to get me an 10" android phone of any make that can use sim card and usb selling at ₦10k. Let me know thanks

Good Morning Ma,

You Can Get Unbranded Android Of 10" For At List 11k. @ 1688.com , But Is Really Going To Be Serious Search Before One Can Locate That And The Price Does Not Include Your Shipping Cost To Nigeria & Clearing As Well.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:53am On Aug 28, 2015
ExeatGhana:

Mr. Moses thanks for your good works. pls how does one go about buying or importing from this companies if an importer want to through your service?[color=#000099][/color]

Good Morning Sire,

Follow These Steps Found Here; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905 And Please Send Me The Tracking Number Of You Item To Our Mail, Let Confirm The Status.

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by beright: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2015
Ok thank you. What is unbranded? Pls i will like one. I stay in ph hw much will everything cost to get it down here should you find. Thanks
AleAirHub:

Good Morning Ma,

You Can Get Unbranded Android Of 10" For At List 11k. @ 1688.com , But Is Really Going To Be Serious Search Before One Can Locate That And The Price Does Not Include Your Shipping Cost To Nigeria & Clearing As Well.

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2015
beright:
Ok thank you. What is unbranded? Pls i will like one. I stay in ph hw much will everything cost to get it down here should you find. Thanks

Unbranded Smart-Phone Or Tablet Pc Are Set Of Imitation Brand Of Other Well Known Gadget Names Like Samsung, HTC , Sony, Etc. And We Have Many Of Them In Nigeria Market. Some Are Very Quality And Expensive As Well.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by beright: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2015
If you get it let me know how much everything will cost to get it to ph. I need one
AleAirHub:

Unbranded Smart-Phone Or Tablet Pc Are Set Of Imitation Brand Of Other Well Known Gadget Names Like Samsung, HTC , Sony, Etc. And We Have Many Of Them In Nigeria Market. Some Are Very Quality And Expensive As Well.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
beright:
If you get it let me know how much everything will cost to get it to ph. I need one

Item Cost + Our Commission + China Shipping & Clearing Charges + Waybill Charges From Lagos To Ph.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by beright: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ok thanks
AleAirHub:

Item Cost + Our Commission + China Shipping & Clearing Charges + Waybill Charges From Lagos To Ph.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.