Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

The Real Story... True Love Is Not Real - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Story... True Love Is Not Real (1802 Views)

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) / 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Story... True Love Is Not Real by Mouth123(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
I am one of the few that believe there is no real /true love... it only exist in the movies....

i will like to tell you about the story, from the beginning (i swear)... but right now i need your honest advice.....

Yeah... i loved her, that's what we thought. now she is getting married to someone else and i cant do anything about it. Yea i wish its not like that.

i need your advice.....

My ex-complicated girlfriend, called me telling me about her marriage and i felt i have no business going there...
Now her friends told me 4 days to the wedding that she is looking forward to see me at the most important day of her life...

4 days and i have not bought the Aso Ebi, i have not called her to tell her i cant make it to her wedding and and i don't want to disappoint her... she invited me.

should i call her telling her i wont be able to make it, not call her and don't go or borrow money from anywhere buy the cloth and go to the wedding..

3 things are important here...

i don't have a job (no money)

and i am not sure i wont break down into tears if i see her walking away with another man.

she and her friends (my friends too) might never forgive me.

i think i can use your words of advice.

then i will tell you about my story after this saga ends.
Re: The Real Story... True Love Is Not Real by Kasimaramma2(f): 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mouth123:
I am one of the few that believe there is no real /true love... it only exist in the movies....

i will like to tell you about the story, from the beginning (i swear)... but right now i need your honest advice.....

Yeah... i loved her, that's what we thought. now she is getting married to someone else and i cant do anything about it. Yea i wish its not like that.

i need your advice.....

My ex, called me telling me about her marriage and i felt i have no business going there...
Now her friend told me 4 days to the wedding that she is looking forward to see me at the most important day of her life...

4 days and i have not bought the Aso Ebi, i have not called her to tell her i cant make it to her wedding and and u don't want to disappoint her... she invited me.

should i call her telling her i wont be able to make it, not call her and don't go or borrow money from anywhere but the cloth and go to the wedding..

3 things are important here...

i don't have a job

and i am not sure i wont break down into tears if i see her walking away with another man.

she and her friends (my friends too) might not forgive me.

i think i can use your words of advice.

then i will tell you about my story after this saga ends.
that girl is wicked for inviting you for her wedding.My dear,attending that wedding is suicide.Even if you have gotten over her n found a new love-trust me when you see her with the other guy,your heart would bleed....now what caused the breakup?
Re: The Real Story... True Love Is Not Real by ArchEnemy(m): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
What are you going to achieve by going. Ask yourself.

You ve a choice Bro. Don't get worked up unnecessarily

Are you sure, this is not even tied to her 'trying to secure her future'.....some can't always wait till a man finds his footing.
Re: The Real Story... True Love Is Not Real by Mouth123(m): 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
@ Kasimaramma2 @archenemy
thanks 2 No, not bad.
i promise to tell you the whole story soon.
Re: The Real Story... True Love Is Not Real by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mouth123:
@ Kasimaramma2
@archenemy

thanks 2 No, not bad.

i promise to tell you the whole story soon.
too bad......well, tell her your new fiancee's birthday is on her wedding day, and that you would like to spend the entire day with your new fiancee?

2 Likes

Re: The Real Story... True Love Is Not Real by wharlzywee(m): 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
im sure u aint gonna withstand it if u go
Re: The Real Story... True Love Is Not Real by wharlzywee(m): 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
im sure u aint gonna withstand it if u go.
Re: The Real Story... True Love Is Not Real by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Don't qo, save your money, don't emotionally hurt yourself, they will forqive you.
Re: The Real Story... True Love Is Not Real by ritababe(f): 7:15am On Jun 04, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

that girl is wicked for inviting you for her wedding.My dear,attending that wedding is suicide.Even if you have gotten over her n found a new love-trust me when you see her with the other guy,your heart would bleed....now what caused the breakup?

my tot exactly
Re: The Real Story... True Love Is Not Real by beautycrush24(f): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2015
Dont go 4 d wedding.
Re: The Real Story... True Love Is Not Real by czarr(m): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2015
.....whether you should go or not depends on ur past issues. which you are yet to tell us. CNT advice till I know the story.
Re: The Real Story... True Love Is Not Real by Mouth123(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
i am not a good writer and i am not perfect so please pardon my faults and mistakes.

i was in my 200 level first semester, in the hostel with my friends gisting about issues and other crazy guys stuffs. mostly about girls and sports. i and Olumide beats them in sports but inexperienced with many girls.

Olumide was the first to mention he saw a very fine jambite in school the laay week but couldn't approach her. blah blah blah...

we laughed as he explained further, he mention her department and described her and alas, 4 of them knows this mysterious beautiful lady except me, was i missing in school any day?
No... i think not.
but how come i missed seeing such a pretty lady that could make my Casanova friends speak well of her. from their description and exaggerations, i had Ashanti, Alisha keyz or Beyonce picture in my head.

i said to them i must see the girl., they went on to plan on who and how to get the girl, we all agreed that Seun should do the job, he is good with girls.

Few days later, i was sitting at around the school compound, somewhere close to my faculty, then Olumide winked at me, i looked but i didn't see anything odd or different, suddenly, Olu hit me on my chest and said that's the girl, i asked which girl and he said the Debby girl na.

oh i remember, i rushed towards her as she was already few steps ahead and the guys followed me at the wanting to know my intentions, she had her ear piece in both ears and a grey bag strap on her shoulder, average height. when i got to her side, i just bent a little and check her face, she saw me and stopped, looked up and removed her earpiece and gave me the surprise and WTF look, i turned back at the guys and i said.......
Re: The Real Story... True Love Is Not Real by Mouth123(m): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
i turned back and told them straight away. she is not as fine as you guys said it. una f**k up ooo.

she looked at me and just hissed and walked away, we all laughed and went away.

few weeks later i was eating at a cafeteria one day and i saw 3 people coming towards me.

Two was familiar faces and the 3rd was new. Titi and Moji were coming with a lady i dont know. i greeted them and they too a sit in front of me. it was then i noticed the 3rd Lady was Debby. she didnt answer as i greeted. she had her earpiece on. i trued again and she just hissed and i continued my food.

i and the remaining two ladies talked abit and i paid for their food before leaving.

two days later i was at the same joint, i just heard a soft voice, close to me, thank you for the other day. i didn't know who it was so i just assumed it was not for me. the lady sits in front of me and repeat it and i looked up and it was Debby. i smiled and answered her and apologized for the way i acted on our first meeting.

we laughed about it and i asked of her friends and she just gave me an excuse i cant remember.

i paid for her food and left. we continue to meet at the cafeteria for weeks, i got used to her company, i already know the tone she comes alone and sometimes with her friends.

we exchanged for numbers and that's how it started.
i call her whenever i am going to the cafe, and she calls me too, i will even skip lectures anytime she calls.

within 5 weeks, it was obvious, we are now close friends. anywhere you see me, she will be around me, whenever we are lecture free, if my phone is off, just call Debby and you will find me there...

hmmmm
Re: The Real Story... True Love Is Not Real by Mouth123(m): 1:08am On Jan 07
Happy New Year

(1) (Reply)

Photo: When You Take Ur Girl On A Date The Artist Ask Were My Single Ladies / I Saw A Cigarette Lighter In My Sisters Room / Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.