Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

It's Time To Resign! - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / It's Time To Resign! (34011 Views)

Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign / A Friend Was Asked To Resign Because He Has A Company Of His Own. / Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Time To Resign! by Sijo01(f): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Good luck to you as you take the bold step.
Re: It's Time To Resign! by honourhim: 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
good
Re: It's Time To Resign! by smudge2079(m): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Congratufuckinlations to u.
Re: It's Time To Resign! by Goziemartins: 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
maxxy:

The process is somewhat longwinded. Hope I find myself able to communicate it coherently.

Yes you will......paying rapt attention. .!!

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Resign! by 1stola: 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Okay
Re: It's Time To Resign! by 9ijaprince(m): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
bros how do i apply for that your position?
Re: It's Time To Resign! by KingTom(m): 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Brother please do your current job, save up, retire and then start your entrepreneurial business smiley That's my plan and so far so good cool
Re: It's Time To Resign! by toyeoye(m): 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
No one is going to hand me success. I must go out & get it myself. That’s why I’m here. To dominate. To conquer. Both the world, and myself... I'd get there soon.

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Resign! by donephi(m): 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Not an easy choice to make but the best esp. When u are equipped financially and other wise cos...

Wish you the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Time To Resign! by REMMEI(m): 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
*doff my hat for your courage*

Now let the real work begin..

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Resign! by publicenemy(m): 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
maxxy:
It took me 8yrs to get here. Recruited by then Intercontinental Bank straight from NYSC Camp Ede, Osun State, my story has been one of good progression over the years. Today am a Middle Mgt staff taking home almost half a million naira in monthly benefits, yet it is time to type that letter and sign myself into entrepreneurial freedom!!!

The above is not written to brag, but to maybe motivate others who may be in my shoes... having great entrepreneurial skills yet fearful of what lies on the other side. I have tasted both worlds and I choose to fly. Let me mention however that quitting this job did not happen overnight, but is rather the result of a journey embarked upon over the last one year: a journey to Build a plan B. Today, that Plan B is the only Plan, raking in better revenues than the initial Plan A, yet am barely scratching the surface.

The feeling is indescribable as I wait for Monday... for on that day I will be giving my current employer the mandatory 30 days notice. In the coming days, I look forward empowering others to do exactly what I am doing now so that together we can contribute to rebuilding Nigeria

Good
Re: It's Time To Resign! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
AnneMomoh:

hahaha?
More like huhuhu. wink cheesy
Re: It's Time To Resign! by Spells(m): 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
If you don't build ur world, someone will hire u to build theirs....

8 Likes

Re: It's Time To Resign! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Welcome to the league bro.
Same thing happened to me....
Business Is tough but im grateful to God

3 Likes

Re: It's Time To Resign! by skyface00(m): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Thanks a lot.... have done that 3years ago and I never regretted it 4 a day, everyday seems like vacation for me, not like waiting a whole year 2 get a month leave....BOSS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Time To Resign! by suwalee(f): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Congrats o oga sir biko puleeez com and employ me o
Re: It's Time To Resign! by lonelydora: 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Haa
Re: It's Time To Resign! by 6fit(f): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
maxxy:
It took me 8yrs to get here. Recruited by then Intercontinental Bank straight from NYSC Camp Ede, Osun State, my story has been one of good progression over the years. Today am a Middle Mgt staff taking home almost half a million naira in monthly benefits, yet it is time to type that letter and sign myself into entrepreneurial freedom!!!

The above is not written to brag, but to maybe motivate others who may be in my shoes... having great entrepreneurial skills yet fearful of what lies on the other side. I have tasted both worlds and I choose to fly. Let me mention however that quitting this job did not happen overnight, but is rather the result of a journey embarked upon over the last one year: a journey to Build a plan B. Today, that Plan B is the only Plan, raking in better revenues than the initial Plan A, yet am barely scratching the surface.

The feeling is indescribable as I wait for Monday... for on that day I will be giving my current employer the mandatory 30 days notice. In the coming days, I look forward empowering others to do exactly what I am doing now so that together we can contribute to rebuilding Nigeria

pls dude, carry me along oh...am a brother from another mother pls. My email is :dendjustifydmeans@gmail.com
Re: It's Time To Resign! by vickylinco(m): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
see this people dey talk about entrepreneurship when i dey here dey find job j just to take money home. A second class upper accounting graduate. Am not saying it's bad, but where is the money to use as capital? @op, thank your God.... still searching for job
Re: It's Time To Resign! by dljbd1(m): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
maxxy:

Succinct...I love this message.
Definitely following.
Re: It's Time To Resign! by UniqueHomes(m): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
I really appreciate this write up and i really wish you the best in life. May God grant you The desired courage to face the unknown.
As wrote you, i also have the same desire. I earn less than 100k, and i do hope that one day i will follow in your footstep.
Gods blessings be with you.
Re: It's Time To Resign! by ebekuedike(m): 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mtcheeeew! I even think say u don already resign. 1 month? Is it not too long? Na I'm be say na retire u sef dey retire. Wallahi if d way employers dey do bad dey your mind, you for don resign dat day u think am.

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Resign! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
embarassed embarassed
Re: It's Time To Resign! by bigcil2(m): 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Need investor(s) in my company,am in the journey and e no easy with little or no funds. Success iswhen you overcome failure and mind overcomes the body. if youre tht investor , please call me 08176722722 or quote me and I will contact you...
Re: It's Time To Resign! by haftob(m): 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nice one man! U're now a free man
Re: It's Time To Resign! by Bizibi(m): 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Good luck to you bro....it won't be easy but don't let the dull side distract you....
Re: It's Time To Resign! by enesty77(m): 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Inspiring post. Wishing u d very best in ur endeavors. #keepsoaringhigher
Re: It's Time To Resign! by tutulatata: 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
i[b][/b] i come in peace wink smiley [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: It's Time To Resign! by Mishydoo(m): 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
9ijaprince:
bros how do i apply for that your position?

Hahaha....see,one man's meat is another mans poison.

This reminds me of Maslow's theory....OP don chop belle full,has all d necessities and investments to back up incase ds alomo induced idea backfires...nw he seeks Fulfillment.
Ogbeni,if u have a family hold ur job whyl trying experiments!

4 Likes

Re: It's Time To Resign! by biikeys(m): 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
6fit:

pls dude, carry me along oh...am a brother from another mother pls. My email is :dendjustifydmeans@gmail.com

Yet you're female...

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Resign! by ozoebuka1(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
maxxy:

rich dad + poor dad... may God be with u.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 / Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World / Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.