Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,189 members, 7,957,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl (58476 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by zinachidi(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2015
elantraceey:
The age difference is not a problem but I'll advice you to quit dating her for now instead be like a guide for her and be a good friend , be someone she can discuss anything with but don't abuse her for any reason , when she has come of age , like 20-22 you can then take the next step. She's just to timid right now and knows not what love is about , let not her looks deceive you.
i beg to differ,, at 16, i tell u she is not a small girl, she knows what she wants...

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by hasmuz(m): 11:11am On Jun 04, 2015
sirjohnson:
Okay, the 16 year old girl lives on the same street as mine. She is a very pretty girl, looks like a 20 year old. She is very intelligent as well. And I have no ulterior motive; I dont want to sleep with her or mess around with her. She gave me the green light, I got it, I followed it, now we have something going. Can someone tell me I am crazy? BTW, I am 28.

Bros are you in love or in lust? undecided
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by idu1(m): 11:11am On Jun 04, 2015
kilode100:

Crazy
That's someone's little girl and they have dreams for her.

Now pack that little twiny thing you call peenis and grow up!!
Were you rĂ ped as a child?
Why are you afraid of going for women your age?

You are a man in a little boys body and you need a shrink.
what's wrong with fat pig

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by skyface00(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2015
If she's ur daughter will u be happy, then be ur own judge. Anyway u r above 18years old. Ur jail won't be here at all...no mata d kind of green light she must av shown u, in a court of law, she doesn't know wat she's doing sir

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by tollytexy(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2015
Ask oshiomole that question.. he go just smh for u

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by frisky2good(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2015
Agbaya
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by HopeAlive14(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2015
sirjohnson:
And I have no ulterior motive; I dont want to sleep with her or mess around with her. She gave me the green light, I got it, I followed it, now we have something going...

Do you trust yourself this much? As a human being?

Temptations are real.. and are best avoided.

Confidence is a sign that you are loaded with good things!

But over confidence...?

I think it is a sign that one is becoming very reckless!
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Chestar5(f): 11:14am On Jun 04, 2015
pretydiva:
Dunno wat 2 say. Lemme jst read comments
same here sis cheesy
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 11:14am On Jun 04, 2015
idu1:
what's wrong with fat pig

Is that all you can say? cheesy cheesy

22 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by FBLJ(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2015
I have simple questions for you,
1. Do you want to marry her? if yes when. I guess you now see that you may not be right.
2. what will you be discussing when you are with her? I suppose the young girl does not understand what she feels for you, she may just like and respect you, but mistake it for love. I know what I am talking. if you are not careful you will start a fire, and these naive girls can be crazy in the name of love.
Please try to make her focus and redirect your thoughts. I wish you luck

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by otusnorahs(f): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2015
U re nt crazy man. In fact its even very good. If u end up marrying her, u will pamper her lik a baby. D age gap is nt bad. Woman age faster dan men u no? So there will b no opportunity of her looking sa u in d future. I wish u luck.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by opeoluwa20(m): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2015
You must be jobless
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Acidosis(m): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2015
loool @comments.

OP, let no one insult you. I wrote my first & only JAMB at age 16. Entered the University at 17. At 17, most of these girls you see around and on Nairaland had lost their virginities.

There is nothing wrong in falling in love with a 16 year old. If you truly love her, wait till you're 35, then propose marriage. At that age, she'll be 23.

However, this principle is unrealistic, so I'd advise you quit as she'll most likely fall in love and f , , k other dudes as she progresses academically on campus.

You're 28, let your focus be on a working class babe, who has seen it all. If you continue with her, you guys would most likely have s e x just for the fun of it (and no one will jail you, as she'll enjoy every bit of it), but one thing is certain, that relationship will crumble smiley

S e x with a 16 year old girl who is probably a year one student in a university would never attract any jail term. Most girls here had their first experience at that stage and they enjoyed it. Ask them

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by idu1(m): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2015
kilode100:

Is that all you can say? cheesy cheesy
try get sense small so I ll not insult you next time.

All your comments are just senseless....

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Sweetlemon(f): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2015
There's nothing wrong with it. Most of our grandmothers and even mothers are at least 15 years younger than our grandfathers/fathers.

Just leave sex till she's 20 or so. Then marry her. Problem solved.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2015
op there is nothing bad and u're not crazy cos age is'nt a barrier in a relationship.All u need to do is to treat her right not just have sex with her and dumb her sorry ass.Btw are u really in love with dis girl or u are just attracted to her asset cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Btruth: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2015
Her been 16 is what is bothering me. Hadn't been she is 25 and you are 37 nii, I wouldn't even worry at all.

Please, let her reach 20 abeg. cool

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2015
sirjohnson:
Okay, the 16 year old girl lives on the same street as mine. She is a very pretty girl, looks like a 20 year old. She is very intelligent as well. And I have no ulterior motive; I dont want to sleep with her or mess around with her. She gave me the green light, I got it, I followed it, now we have something going. Can someone tell me I am crazy? BTW, I am 28.

Why don't you wait till she starts University undecided
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Sweetlemon(f): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2015
Acidosis:
loool @comments.

OP, let no one insult you. I wrote my first & only JAMB at age 16. Entered the University at 17. At 17, most of these girls you see around and on Nairaland had lost their virginities.

There is nothing wrong in falling in love with a 16 year old. If you truly love her, wait till you're 35, then propose marriage. At that age, she'll be 23.

However, this principle is unrealistic, so I'd advise you quit as she'll most likely fall in love and f , , k other dudes as she progresses academically on campus.

You're 28, let your focus be on a working class babe, who has seen it all. If you continue with her, you guys would most likely have s e x just for the fun of it (and no one will jail you, as she'll enjoy every bit of it), but one thing is certain, that relationship will crumble smiley

S e x with a 16 year old girl who is probably a year one student in a university would never attract any jail term. Most girls here had their first experience at that stage and they enjoyed it. Ask them

And why can't he marry her at 20? Then he'll be 32. Perfect age for a guy to marry.
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 04, 2015
sirjohnson:

The guy is an eediot.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Tay16(f): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2015
sirjohnson:

Trust me gurl, I aint nearing her pants, am not after that. I have slept with enough girls in my life already. The days I used to be sex freaked are behind me. At most I would kiss her. I just wanna nurture her.
I know people are different but at that age trust me she won't be looking for something serious, she still has a whole lot of growing up to do
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Mishydoo(m): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2015
[size=14pt]@OP....Who Cure U The First Time[/size]
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by hasshams: 11:20am On Jun 04, 2015
Then what is the problem? Why is this in the front page?let her parents know about your good intentions for their daughter now...I see ntn special in this

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Sweetlemon(f): 11:20am On Jun 04, 2015
Btruth:
Her been 16 is what is bothering me. Hadn't been she is 25 and you are 37 nii, I wouldn't even worry at all.

Please, let her reach 20 abeg. cool

Exactly. 20 is the ish. If the op can wait, if he really loves her. Cool.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 11:21am On Jun 04, 2015
idu1:
try get sense small so I ll not insult you next time.

All your comments are just senseless....

Insult me kwa??
Didn't you just call yourself a fat pig
Hian!!

21 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by blesoh(f): 11:21am On Jun 04, 2015
What is wrong is that,shez nt up to 18,,,,if she was 20 nd u re 32,ders no biggie,,,,,anyways am talking from experience,women turn to grow older than the men,just wait till shez 18,,,,sm of u calling him names have done worst than this.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 11:22am On Jun 04, 2015
skyface00:
If she's ur daughter will u be happy, then be ur own judge. Anyway u r above 18years old. Ur jail won't be here at all...no mata d kind of green light she must av shown u, in a court of law, she doesn't know wat she's doing sir

Don't mind the Agbaya!!

23 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by georgeonaya(m): 11:22am On Jun 04, 2015
Dude if I did advise u first of all we don't choose who we fall in love with so it's not wrong in u n her falling in love n secondly she is 16 which still makes her a minor still might not knw wats she is doing as d court might see it n third dont u get her sexually active or if caught it's jail term 4 u, if u truly love her guide her n get an adult 4 a GF, if she sees u with another she will get over it she still needs 2 experience disappointments as part of life lessons. PS
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by ManuelRichard(m): 11:22am On Jun 04, 2015
sirjohnson:

U r not.....
U r just sooo onspec..
carry go but take no advantage of.....

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Sharksblow(m): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2015
sirjohnson:

Trust me gurl, I aint nearing her pants, am not after that. I have slept with enough girls in my life already. The days I used to be sex freaked are behind me. At most I would kiss her. I just wanna nurture her.
you are getting promotion gradually
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 04, 2015
Some girls of that age have started dating sugardaddies.She might have been disvirgin by a man old enough to be your father.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Assslayer: 11:23am On Jun 04, 2015
This one na love in Tokyo in the meanwhile let's laff up small jare

Akpos enterd a mosque carryin a brand new
cutlass and askd
"who is a muslim here?". The whole mosque
went as silent as
grave yard, Akpos askd again "how can a ful
mosque have no
muslim?". No one replied, Akpos den grab the
nearby young man
nd goes out wit him and told him "son come
help me kill my goat
for i dnt knw hw to do it". After the young man
hav killed the goat,
he told Akpos dat he dnt knw hw to skin it and
dat Akpos shuld go
bak to the mosque nd get someone else to help
him on dat. Akpos
returned to the mosque wit the cuttlas drippin
wit blood, when the
IMAM saw this, he immediately shout "MY
BROTHERS IN CHRIST
PRAISE THE LOOORD!". the whole mosque
respond "
Halleluyaaah!"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day / 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.