Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day (58126 Views)

Bride Gifts Her Groom A Box Filled With Cash On Their Wedding Day / Little Boy Holds "Don't Worry Ladies I'm Still Single" Notice On Wedding Day / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Islie: 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
By Cletus Amaechi

Something dramatic and astonishing happened at the wedding of Mr and Mrs. Stanley Ndubuisi from Mbano, Imo State, held at Okota Palace Way, Lagos recently.

Blessing (a.k.a Cubana Lady), presented her three exotic vehicles -4Matic bulletproof SUV, Highlander and Venza to the groom, Stanley, a.k.a Young Money, to the amazement all.

The bride said she did it to alter the age-long narrative and belief that women are always meant to receive instead of giving:

“For a very long time, according to the cultures and traditions of Africa and Nigeria in particular, the woman is considered less important compared to the male counterpart. We want to make the world realise that women have woken up from slumber and can do almost everything a man can do.”

The wedding was witnessed by dignitaries including Aji Akara, Ofe Akwu, State Man, Ababa Nawo and Okey Wa Wurogu were.

The venue was spiced the with rich and colourful photography that brought out the beauty of the ceremony.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/surprise-as-bride-gifts-groom-3-vehicles-on-wedding-day/

Nlfpmod

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by pyyxxaro: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
Hope the groom won’t use the cars to carry his Pet-Daughters later

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by CrownLands(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
The norm is changing! The African is gradually catching up with the western world counterparts.

Kudos to the "women libs"

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Jeon(f): 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
Only Simpsons deserves this.
Not some redpills who are intimidated by a Woman's success.

Don't worry my future Simp,

Come with me, fly you out to Greece Full speed, survoler Paris. wink

Hi DaddyCK cheesy.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by HeartlessMan: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
Hmmm. Four sugar daddies and one husband.
Only you!

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Slynation(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
She tried...!!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Zonefree(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
He's a close friend. Came back from Bahrain 3 months ago. She also gift him The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 before the wedding.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by virginprincess(f): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
A whole 3cars ,what for?, instead of me to use my money to buy a car for a man i will prefer to give it to charity or invest it into something more profitable,i cannot come and buy a man a car that he will use to showoff for different women,he should go and get one himself,anyways congrat to them.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Truvelisback(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nice gesture from her. However, it doesn't change the fact that 98% of them are liabilities and are always meant to recieve from men. Only 2% of them are helpmeet. And these 2% are very, very rare to find. It is like looking for a Virgin in a maternity home.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by ThoughtOfYou: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
Amazing. Most importantly, hope she will be submissive to her husband?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Streetmovement(m): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

She ain't dealing with no nigga who just average though

5 Likes

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by FarahAideed: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
virginprincess:
A whole 3cars ,what for?, instead of me to use my money to buy a car for a man i will prefer to give it to charity or invest it into something more profitable,i cannot come and buy a man a car that he will use to showoff for different women,he should go and get one himself,anyways congrat to them.

Buy car for yourself first

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by virginprincess(f): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
FarahAideed:

Of course i will,i'm not expecting any man to buy me a car.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by vivalavida(m): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
This is true. my cousin attended that wedding. The lady is big at Mandilas

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Generalkorex(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wow
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Houseofglam7(f): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
cool
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by affable4(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
I know its her money and she feels fulfilled doing it, but why not an investment?

A car and land documents.

I'm not judging her though, just thinking.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
virginprincess:

Poverty has different ways of showing it's face.

Sometimes it shows it's face in comments like this.

The guy's nickname is Young Money not broke money.

You wey Never pay your Nepa bill dey talk of buying person car.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by jeromestarks: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
If he didn't disvirgin her, he is wasting his happiness.
The marriage will crash I'm less than 5 years.

Listen

Many people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.

Have you wondered why a wife starts to look like her husband after many years in marriage? That's because she has been absorbing the man's genetic material into her body. This will somehow (however minute mix with her blood and inturn, her DNA). This traits in her system will also be passed down to her children (as we all know that fetus feeds from the mother's system (that is, they take from everything inside the mother's blood).

Now, if a woman sleep with a man who has some kinda of disorder (biological or spiritual disorder), the man deposits this disorder in to her system. Her system will keep some of these disorder ( through a genetic process called "duplication " of blue print - this is how DNA multiply in the body of animals)
If this same woman sleeps with other men, her body keeps a copy of all the men's DNA in her system ( she may not even know that this is happening). Therefore, if she slept with 5 guys, she would house five traits from these men.

Now, if this same woman marries a man. The man impregnates her. The baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
Here is the danger of this super- hybrid.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.
Most likely, your wife pinned her ex pregnancy on you.
You want to spend your life training someone else's child?
Make a choice today. Fvck any girl you want but settle down with a virgin.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

Check what the bible has to say:

Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by FalseProphet1(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
I wouldn't say when I seen about this couple until we enter 2023.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Enumerator(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
cheesy
FarahAideed:

2 Likes

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by MacDani(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
We're getting there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by goodyvin02(m): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
Where the motor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by basty: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Hope the groom won’t use the cars to carry his Pet-Daughters later

Dirty minds everywhere.
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wow just wow
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Nigga44: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
shocked

Wow......just wow!

For the first time in the history of dating/marriage in this country......this is the first time I'm seeing such selfless gesture from a Nigerian woman. Kudos to you girl.....I pray your husband stays loyal to you too.
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by ghiloman28(m): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
Good for her only if she will be a good wife. And I hope he does not looseguard himself feeling he has 3 cars he should better use the car only if he is going out with his wife. Coz women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by NaijaCuzin: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
People don't care about source of wealth again

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Ballzproblem2: 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
h
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by FOOTSOLDIER1: 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Na wetin Dj cuppy go do for that Onyinbo playboy

1 Like

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Nonexisting1: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Zonefree:
He's a close friend. Came back from Bahrain 3 months ago. She also gift him The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 before the wedding.
No wonder. I guess she was a businessman in Bahrain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time / Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.