Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. (55020 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Stillfire: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

When I start exposing hypocrisy of men, they'll go emotional like a wussbag and start character assassination. grin grin

They think today's women were silly as their mothers who you could use scare tactics on under 'culture' or 'religion' to push around like a marionette.

10 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Jahblessme: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
@Op
It's not in your place to say what the worst thing in marriage is.
Different strokes,different folks.
Some like a rich man even if he cheats,some would prefer a faithful pauper.

Na pesin wey wear shoe wey know where e de pinch am

12 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Amya(f): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
jaybee3:
I think your attempt at downplaying the significance of a cheating partner is apt but you've failed to consider how the act of cheating in it's entirety reverberates around the foundation that a successful marriage should stand on. In other words, the ripple effect of cheating

Yes cheating to us Men at most times is simply defined as sharing ones body.

These are some of the direct impact of cheating in a relationship:

The obvious STI's
Finance
Trust Issues (both Present and future)
Increase of anxiety on the receiving partner
Emotional Imbalance and in turn cloudiness of judgement when it comes to real issues

Cheating is not a non-issue. It's a terrible thing. Yeah. My message is for those women who might decide to commit suicide at the mere thought of their spouse cheating on them.

I do not condone cheating in anyway. Whether I like it or not, men will cheat, and possibly keep cheating. Just want women to accept that reality.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by 5minsmadness: 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

Daily? Blasphemy! grin I only made some points on few threads about gayism and I don't care who accepts my opinion.

Who am I to judge? I'm sinner. All have sinned and fallen short of His glory.
An imperfect man should be judging another imperfect one.

Okay, I accept that I've erred but I still stand with the cliche, "Live and Let Live".

John3:16, For God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son and whoever believe in him shall not perish but have an everlasting life.

Anyway, can we forget the gay thingy?
I'm sexually flawless without blemish and it shouldn't be my concern. wink

So I'm going through your posts fishing for where u blasphemed against the bible and I realise you are making a sort of turn-around on your religious beliefs...

Awwwwww shiiiiii1t....

I can't discourage a lost sheep seeking it's way back to the fold now can I? cheesy

Who do I send all these my choice insults to now... cry

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by 5minsmadness: 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
Moana:
I don't need a wife
Oh but you'll definitely have a husband grin
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
5minsmadness:

I can't discourage a lost sheep seeking it's way back now can I? cheesy

Who do I send all these my choice insults to now... cry
I was never lost, I needed a moment of nothingness, which I got and it never lasted more than a month.

You insult? I want to see a day you'll throw insults apart from soft jabs. grin
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by crackhaus: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Amya:

Don't be 100% sure that your husband is not cheating or will not cheat on you. That will be living in a fools paradise my dear. It has nothing to do with how pure or holy you were growing up. let's lower our expectations as far as marriage is concerned, and I bet you you'll have a happier and fulfilled marriage.
As hard as this may read to a lot of women, better to go with this submission than living with the absolute confidence & certainty that whoever they're with will never cheat on them.

I even developed this same attitude a long time ago towards any woman I'm with sexually or romantically - I couldn't possibly be the only one who saw what I saw that got me attracted to her in the first place...and from the number of other guys who will make a move on her, who's to know how well she'll be able to resist all of them - It's better not to let things like that be a bother.
If I'm with any woman who's not getting any attention from many other men who are trying relentlessly to win her heart, then I'm definitely with the wrong person. grin

However I wouldn't call it lowering one's expectations, I call it protecting oneself from any and every emotional distress that may result from being met with a cheating spouse.
There will be disappointment of course hitherto, but that's where it ends for me as it should for any reasonable person - heartbreak to the point of suicide or thinking of getting back at a cheat by cheating yourself is one hell of a biitch move.

5 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by jaybee3(m): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Amya:

Cheating is not a non-issue. It's a terrible thing. Yeah. My message is for those women who might decide to commit suicide at the mere thought of their spouse cheating on them.

I do not condone cheating in anyway. Whether I like it or not, men will cheat, and possibly keep cheating. Just want women to accept that reality.
Gotcha
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by 5minsmadness: 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

I was never lost, I needed a moment of nothingness, which I got and it never lasted more than a month.

You insult? I want to see a day you'll throw insults apart from soft jabs. grin
Disadvantages of being an inherent gentleman grin
I'm working on it though angry
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by crackhaus: 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
bukatyne:

Interesting,

What/who is a pseudo-feminist?
Lol, that would be you and the rest of your comrades on here my dear Bukatyne. grin

Take a look in the mirror, the definition will stare you right in the face... gringrin

You don't have to reply...

8 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by damiso(f): 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
5minsmadness:

Dey there dey blush. You don't recognize gay alert when u see one! lipsrsealed

See dirty mind... cheesy
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by bukatyne(f): 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
crackhaus:

Lol, that would be you and the rest of your comrades on here my dear Bukatyne. grin

Take a look in the mirror, the definition will stare you right in the face... gringrin

You don't have to reply...

Get it into your skull that I am not interested in discussing with you

And you can hug a transformer if my pseudo-feminism gives you heart attack

Goodbye and great day cheesy

15 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by crackhaus: 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
bukatyne:

Feeling funky now, are you?
As a perfect gentleman, I answered your question for you as the person you asked doesn't seem interested in answering, and that means I'm interested in discussing with you? Lmao... gringrin

What sensible thing are you even going to discuss with me?
Is it how God is genderless, or how you can be a Christian feminist?

You're not very sharp at the end of the day cheesy

10 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by onatisi(m): 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
CoCoLav:

Fixed
babe ,u are funny oo
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by onatisi(m): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
I never knew the romance and family section is as interesting as this .I am enjoying this section .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by cococandy(f): 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
See the so-called Christains that will start preaching the bible when it suits them hailing someone who thinks cheating is ok from men.

Don't you guys get ashamed of your hypocrisy?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
TooNoisy:
What exactly is your point? So women should expect their husbands to cheat? What nonsense is this?
Try hardeerrrrrrr!
You'll make sense freely sooner even though you tried here, but all na wash. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
VintageCocktail:
I can't believe I belong to the same species as you people......justifying cheating.
[img]http://media./media/Fy7pJEV9rFo0o/giphy-facebook_s.jpg[/img]

Bravoo!

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Stillfire:
Cheating is a deal breaker for me. I am guided by certain rules and principles I have set a standard for myself to the extent I can never date, let alone marry a babypapa. I know my worth and my worth requires 100% dedication in my relationship, marriage. I do not do half, quarter love. Material wealth does not move me, I will be content in one room with a dedicated, faithful husband. Also with my capabilities, I can provide for myself. All I need from a man is his faithfulness, companionship, ardent respect for family.

What standards have you set for yourself?

Don't think women can't/wont cheat. Despite the stringent punishment society places on cheating women, women still cheat. Imagine if those rules don't exist.
It's best to stop looking at cheating as a man thing. I always say that the standards we hold women by regarding this subject, you need to hold men by it. Society needs to see cheating as anathema in men rather than condone it.
Best POSTERRRRRR!
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nonso23:

My friend go an sit down inside poto poto angry
I regret that we even share the same forum talk less of gender. You and your kind are the weak men raining on our parade.

Learn from that post . It is filled with wisdom! smiley
Proud foolishness been exhibited.

Thought I've seen it all. undecided
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Stillfire: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
cococandy:
See the so-called Christains that will start preaching the bible when it suits them hailing someone who thinks cheating is ok from men.

Don't you guys get ashamed of your hypocrisy?

Lol! grin grin grin grin May God deliver us from all these two-faced Idibias. God would rather you are hot or cold, not two faced.
Even the bible allows for divorce from a cheating partner.
I advice every christian woman to read her bible for the love of God.
If they bring one, you bring two verses that shatters their argument.
Only a weak female would still be threatened by all these scare tactics in the 21st century.

12 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2015

5 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nonso23:

She has shown up again cheesy
Have you revised your Jss notes? How about your daily milk dosage?? smiley
Idi very useless. tongue
Meche onu, small boy. angry
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2015

4 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by 5minsmadness: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
onatisi:
I never knew the romance and family section is as interesting as this .I am enjoying this section .

You should come around when we are having a real war grin
Blood everywhere!
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nonso23:

See eh .. I will be honest.

I don't have the required strength to troll right now. sad
Give me some time. Let me go-an recuperate for a while.
Just set your alarm for 6:00pm and mention me. I will gladly oblige you the session. smiley

Who was/is trolling with you and who will stay online till 6pm? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by 5minsmadness: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nonso23:

See eh .. I will be honest.

I don't have the required strength to troll right now. sad
Give me some time. Let me go-an recuperate for a while.
Just set your alarm for 6:00pm and mention me. I will gladly oblige you the session. smiley

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
bukatyne:

We are pseudo, yet they keep arguing with us.
cheesy

7 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by cococandy(f): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
I find it amusing when one of these hypocrites quote me to tell me what the bible says about something.

This place houses the worst set of shameless and conscienceless humans in the history of Christianity.

At least if you're a sinner like me, desist from using the bible to make your stand when talking to someone else.
Stillfire:

Lol! grin grin grin grin May God deliver us from all these two-faced Idibias. God would rather you are hot or cold, not two faced.
Even the bible allows for divorce from a cheating partner.
I advice every christian woman to read her bible for the love of God.
If they bring one, you bring two verses that shatters their argument.
Only a weak female would still be threatened by all these scare tactics in the 21st century.

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by DollyParton1(f): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
onatisi:
this is the truth majority of young married ladies don't understand. But older married women do and that is why they are never bothered when they learn their husbands in cheating outside ,their only problem is him marrying them. Now we have married women who even pack condoms into their husband things when he is traveling. Women must know that the first thing in a man brain about the opposite sex is sex .that is the way god created us.
This is silly. Your god created men to be cheats and women to endure and encourage. Your god must be crazy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by DollyParton1(f): 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
OP, your so on point, So ladies think a man marries them because of sex, but that's a big lie. Most men don't get married because of sex, its over rated, so any woman who gets married and wants to kill herself because her husband cheated on her, Can do so, its her life.

For most men, the reason they get married is for companionship. So if he finds u gud enough to be his companion, then border not abt his cheating habit, but guide him better and talk with him if u suspect that he's cheating. Show how much of a gud companion ur to him. That's why he married U
Fûčķ it!!! Such a man who needs a "mere" woman (like misogynist like u would say) is not fit to be a man. Y'all can come up in all our faces about men being the head and superior to women, but your senses are too dull to know right from wrong. Some one has to guide you towards the path of fidelity. What sort of fuckery is that?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Stillfire: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
DollyParton1:

This is silly. Your god created men to be cheats and women to endure and encourage. Your god must be crazy.

Damn!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.