Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. (55017 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by DollyParton1(f): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

you don't expect him to cheat, but u don't also rule out d possibility of him cheating(flings) if ur a gud companion to him, he will find it hard to cheat. Being a gud companion is d biggest challenge women are faced with. A woman can be a gud wife, but will still not be a gud companion.
Errm so now its in the wives' hands if the husbands cheats or not. I take it men are wimps who have no minds and sense of their own.
So the Bleep was the vow they recited at their wedding for?

But then u dey contradict yourself. First u said companionship does not equate sex. But now u changed it to a man can go have himself some outside if the wife is not being a good companion. You are confused.

4 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by raumdeuter: 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
LOL at those its Nigerian men who mainly cheat

Goodluck with your ignorance

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by onatisi(m): 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
DollyParton1:

This is silly. Your god created men to be cheats and women to endure and encourage. Your god must be crazy.
point out in my post where I said god created men to cheat?? U guys just comment on what u want to see without thinking about what u read . I said god created men to love sex.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by 5minsmadness: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
onatisi:
point out in my post where I said god created men to cheat?? U guys just comment on what u want to see without thinking about what u read . I said god created men to love sex.

U really are new to this section grin
Very soon they will label you a misogynist (woman hater) for not agreeing with their views smiley

You never chee chum ching! grin

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by DollyParton1(f): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
onatisi:

1. this is the truth majority of young married ladies don't understand.
2. But older married women do and that is why they are never bothered when they learn their husbands in cheating outside
3. their only problem is him marrying them.
4. Now we have married women who even pack condoms into their husband things when he is traveling.
5. Women must know that the first thing in a man brain about the opposite sex is sex .
6.that is the way god created us.

Errrm that is your earlier post. The summary of the whole gist is that your god created men to always think about sex with the opposite gender. In short he created men who cheats on their wives cos thats the way they are wired.
You need me to break it down more for u?

[size=13pt]MODIFIED: [/size]
Let me kuku break it down for u, by pasting my later post here. So I will repost ur earlier post again.
1. this is the truth majority of young married ladies don't understand
Tell me what truth are u refering to here?
2. But older married women do and that is why they are never bothered when they learn their husbands in cheating outside
Now what is that truth that an older married woman knows which makes her not to be bothered when her husband is cheating on her
3. their only problem is him marrying them
So a woman shouldn't worry about her philandering husband. As long as he doesn't marry them or bring them home. Its ok if he cheats on her, just dont rub it in her face.
4. Now we have married women who even pack condoms into their husband things when he is traveling
All hail the example of a perfect and understanding wife. Who understands truth that is only privy to older married woman. She knows the truth and she is encouraging her husband to cheat on her by packing condom in his bags for him. Just like saying I know u are cheating on me, but its ok as long as u use condom because I understand men are created to love sex.
5. Women must know that the first thing in a man brain about the opposite sex is sex .

6.that is the way god created us
Eureka!!! This must be the truth you referred to earlier. The reason why men cheat, the truth that every older married woman who packs condoms for their husbands know.
God created men to love sex, so its ok if they cheat on their wives because according to you: "the first thing in a man brain about the opposite sex is sex. that is the way god created us and women must know this"
Thank you for this awesome revelation. That is so gracious of you.

13 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
onatisi:
With multiple partners?

Which God, please? grin

4 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Crieff(m): 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Truth is, the TRUTH as laid down in the Bible is still the only, singular compass of man in all ramifications of his life that includes marriage.

That 99.9% men cheat is not a valid or tenable reason to make it a part and parcel of married life...it is what it is, an excuse and it is unacceptable.

The boundaries of morality are not fixed which explains why morality's definition is expanded to accommodate all these character flaws. This is where righteousness as a biblical principle trumps morality and is also distinguished from man-made morality.

Married men may fall into adultery but it never should be a norm that must be expected but frowned up and nipped right in the bud.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by sunnydayasaba(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
DollyParton1:

Errm so now its in the wives' hands if the husbands cheats or not. I take it men are wimps who have no minds and sense of their own.
So the Bleep was the vow they recited at their wedding for?

But then u dey contradict yourself. First u said companionship does not equate sex. But now u changed it to a man can go have himself some outside if the wife is not being a good companion. You are confused.

Lol...am not confuse, read my comments very well, bleeping and companionship are 2 different thing..I said a woman could be a gud wife and still not a gud companion, men seek bleeps outside marriage not because they don't love their wives, but most times for personal reasons known to only themselves. Vows made on that day has nothing to do with cheating, it simply has to do with love and togetherness. So for most men they cheat when they lack that companionship frm their wives, they begin to explore other women to feel gud abt themselves since they know women attach so much to bleeping.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by onatisi(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
DollyParton1:

Errrm that is your earlier post. The summary of the whole gist is that your god created men to always think about sex with the opposite gender. In short he created men who cheats on their wives cos thats the way they are wired.
u aren't a good lawyer and ur analysis is flawed . I asked a simple question and u are twisting it . My question is simple ,show me anywhere in my post where I said god created men to cheat on their wives ? If it isn't there ,then it isn't there.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by raumdeuter: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
DollyParton1:

Errrm that is your earlier post. The summary of the whole gist is that your god created men to always think about sex with the opposite gender.

2. In short he created men who cheats on their wives cos thats the way they are wired.

How are the two statements related? Its like saying

1 Naturally Ali loves food

2. In short Ali was created to steal food from other people

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by onatisi(m): 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

With multiple partners?

Which God, please? grin
and I guess u still remember where I said men aren't equal in terms of controling themselves . If u can abstain from sex for donkey years that is ur problem, majority of men can't and there is nothing u can do about it ,the sooner women realizes this the better for them . The mere fact that a man has sex with u doesn't mean he loves u , he bangs u and get off . If his heart is somewhere else there is no style u can give to him that will make him change his mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by BABE3: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

With multiple partners?

Which God, please? grin

didn't he though? Those polygamous men of God in the old testament? David, Solomon and Co.

Monogamy is a direct result of civilization. Religious values change as a result of change in societal values; not the other way around. No one got punished by God for having more than one wife in the bible. But nowadays, polygamy is a sin.

If you look at it from a purely biological point of view, men's biggest sexùal problem is to inhibit themselves from èjaculating too soon.
Women biggest sexùal problem is èjaculating at all. The single most sexùal organ, clitòris, malfunctions like no man's business. grin

So did God want men to enjoy sèx more? Leading to having multiple sexùal partners?
#justasking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
onatisi:
and I guess u still remember where I said men aren't equal in terms of controling themselves . If u can abstain from sex for donkey years that is ur problem, majority of men can't and there is nothing u can do about it ,the sooner women realizes this the better for them . The mere fact that a man has sex with u doesn't mean he loves u , he bangs u and get off . If his heart is somewhere else there is no style u can give to him that will make him change his mind.
Hell yeah, men are not the same but saying God created you like that is utter balderdash.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by kelechiMarie(f): 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
Against stupidity even Gods battle in vain(chilis). Most of the men nodding their heads sheepishly will not accept if the tables were turned. Hypocrites!

10 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
BABE3:

didn't he though? Those polygamous men of God in the old testament? David, Solomon and Co.

Monogamy is a direct result of civilization. Religious values change as a result of change in societal values; not the other way around. No one got punished by God for having more than one wife in the bible. But nowadays, polygamy is a sin.

If you look at it from a purely biological point of view, men's biggest sexùal problem is to inhibit themselves from èjaculating too soon.
Women biggest sexùal problem is èjaculating at all. The single most sexùal organ, clitòris, malfunctions like no man's business. grin

So did God want men to enjoy sèx more? Leading to having multiple sexùal partners?
#justasking.

These people you mentioned practised polygamy in old testament and by the way, they married their wives legally.
Adultery/cheating is/was a sin in Torah and an offender, would be stoned.

Matthew5:17
Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fufill.

Reference to fufill - In the beginning, God made Adam and Eve to live as a Man and a Woman not a Man and many women.
Jews made their LAW to be polygamous and that's why Jesus said he didn't come to destroy but fufill it meaning their law wasn't okay.

1Corinthians7 : 2

Nevertheless, because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband.

I assume you know the consequences for an adulterous woman/man according to New testament.

10 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
BABE3:

#justasking.

On point
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by kelechiMarie(f): 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nonso23:

Engine oil in the system of the poster above! smiley
Keep off!!
do i know you
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by doubleking(m): 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
Very true.And if he is not sleeping wth ur friend/relation/neighbour/maid.if he doesn't make his affair obvious and doesn't abandon d family,my sister pretent d all is well!

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by onatisi(m): 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
5minsmadness:

U really are new to this section grin
Very soon they will label you a misogynist (woman hater) for not agreeing with their views smiley

You never chee chum ching! grin
I taya oooo

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by onatisi(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

Hell yeah, men are not the same but saying God created you like that is utter balderdash.
I swear if u are a lawyer ,all ur clients will go to jail . You can't prove ur point. Show me where I said God created men to cheat!!!! This is a simple question.

4 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by DollyParton1(f): 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
onatisi:
u aren't a good lawyer and ur analysis is flawed . I asked a simple question and u are twisting it . My question is simple ,show me anywhere in my post where I said god created men to cheat on their wives ? If it isn't there ,then it isn't there.
I am not a lawyer. And I do not intend to be one.
You don't have to state something plainly. One can draw it from your post.
So I will repost ur earlier post again.
1. this is the truth majority of young married ladies don't understand
Tell me what truth are u refering to here?
Now what is that truth that an older married woman knows which makes her not to be bothered when her husband is cheating on her
3. their only problem is him marrying them
So a woman shouldn't worry about her philandering husband. As long as he doesn't marry them or bring them home. Its ok if he cheats on her, just dont rub it in her face.
4. Now we have married women who even pack condoms into their husband things when he is traveling
All hail the example of a perfect and understanding wife. Who understands truth that is only privy to older married woman. She knows the truth and she is encouraging her husband to cheat on her by packing condom in his bags for him. Just like saying I know u are cheating on me, but its ok as long as u use condom because I understand men are created to love sex.

6.that is the way god created us
Eureka!!! This must be the truth you referred to earlier. The reason why men cheat, the truth that every older married woman who packs condoms for their husbands know.
God created men to love sex, so its ok if they cheat on their wives because according to you: "the first thing in a man brain about the opposite sex is sex. that is the way god created us and women must know this"
Thank you for this awesome revelation. That is so gracious of you.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
kelechiMarie:
Against stupidity even Gods battle in vain(chilis). Most of the men nodding their heads sheepishly will not accept if the tables were turned. Hypocrites!

Pray tell, how many of the non-hypocrite women in this thread wouldn't mind being the breadwinner/main breadwinner in their homes? You know, hubby doesn't work at all or his income is peripheral at best? I would love to know.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by kelechiMarie(f): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Timbuktou:

Pray tell, how many of the non-hypocrite women in this thread wouldn't mind being the breadwinner/main breadwinner in their homes? You know, hubby doesn't work at all or his income is peripheral at best? I would love to know.
totally off point.

9 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by DollyParton1(f): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

How are the two statements related? Its like saying
[s]
1 Naturally Ali loves food
2. In short Ali was created to steal food from other people[/s]

The correct statement should be: Naturally Ali loves food, but he knows what food he is entitled to and should only eat that.

Not Ali loves food and when he steals other people's food, we all should understand, because thats how god created him.
That is what your homie wrote.

6 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by DollyParton1(f): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

Lol...am not confuse, read my comments very well, bleeping and companionship are 2 different thing..I said a woman could be a gud wife and still not a gud companion, men seek bleeps outside marriage not because they don't love their wives, but most times for personal reasons known to only themselves. Vows made on that day has nothing to do with cheating, it simply has to do with love and togetherness. So for most men they cheat when they lack that companionship frm their wives, they begin to explore other women to feel gud abt themselves since they know women attach so much to bleeping.

And after all is said and done sex and companionship are two different things . But a man whose wife is depriving him of companionship can go outside the marriage to seek one and end up having sex with the other lady. But still sex and companionship are not related, even in marriage. Issorai.

So when someone tells their partner he/she wants to love and cherish him or her in their vows, it doesn't include staying faithful to their partner? What does love and cherish entail? Because I think when u love and cherish someone, you don't go out banging different holes, and hurting your partners in the process.

9 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
kelechiMarie:
totally off point.
Oh, really?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.