Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Things Men Notice First About Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Notice First About Women (866 Views)

Things That Men Notice In Women First / 9 Sure Things Men Notice First About Women / 7 Things Men Notice Instantly About A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Men Notice First About Women by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 04, 2015
Have you ever contemplated about the things colleagues see first about young women? In light of present circumstances, ladies, men are not too difficult to grasp since they are truly straight-forward so it can be anything besides hard to make sense of what things colleagues see first by watching them carefully every time they meet a woman. Take a gander at a few intriguing and despite surprising things men see first about women.

Smile

A beautiful smile is one of the things most men notice first in a woman. Smiling woman is thought to be significantly additionally engaging and friendly. She sends the indication of bliss and vision. Along these lines, its much easier to start an examination with a smiling woman. I know its not too amazing consequent to everyone likes to look at a man with a stunning smile. In the meantime, men reliably feel certain and all the more masculine with a smiling woman. Likewise, smile is a greatly irresistible thing: when you smile to some person it prompts the smile thus.

Different studies have shown that smile quickens more positive reaction. Right when a man first meets a woman, he sees her better than average and real smile. Along these lines, smile more much of the time since you never know who may be starting to look all starry looked at your amazing smile. Of course, check your smile isn't fabricated. You should smile exactly when you feel like smiling. The authentic evidence of a sincere and basic smile is customary wrinkles around our eyes. What's more, all our appearance shows that we are happy and satisfied. Practice before a mirror to make sense of your most overwhelming and radiant smile to make him go gaga for you.

Eyes

Another essential thing men see first around a woman is her eyes. I'm sure you've heard that the eyes are the windows to your soul. They can tell us an incredible arrangement around a man. It can be anything other than hard to see whether some individual is misdirecting you or simply telling the truth. Eyes are bona fide magnets that can pull in and interest an outcast. Studies have shown that around 70 % of men pay thought on woman's eyes first and only then to everything else. Do whatever it takes not to acknowledge that its midsection that men firstly pay thought on! It's by and large less complex for men to compliment woman's eyes since women respond energetically to compliments about their eyes rather than distinctive parts of the body.

There is in like manner another speculation that men like women with considerable childish eyes. I would tell that right make up will do the trap! Mascara, eye liner and exposed shades will make your eyes moreover captivating! In case you have to draw in him, endeavor to keep eye contact for a couple of minutes. Along these lines, you will clearly fathom if there are any chances to continue with your partner.

Hair

Without a doubt, men see a woman's superb and sound hair. Trust me, each one of those hours spent in the beautician's seat are not pointless. Most courteous fellows feel that an awesome, strong, shimmering and smooth hair is an evidence of well-being and youth. In like manner, you need to understand that most men like to be with a woman with ordinary and sensitive hair that notification incredible too.

Yet most men like a long hair on women, I know various women who wear striking tones and short hairdos, and they look genuinely sublime! I think men are just astounded about everything that looks peculiar and striking. If you feel beyond any doubt with your hair, don't change it. Wear any shading and length you like, yet check your hair style suits you.

Please continue reading from the source link
Source: http://www.preniumblog.com/2015/06/things-men-notice-first-about-women.html

Re: Things Men Notice First About Women by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:12am On Jun 04, 2015
OP, these are the thinqs women actually notice in me and other men too..
Re: Things Men Notice First About Women by VickJames(m): 10:17am On Jun 04, 2015
A girl with a good innocent smile and fine eyes can make me like her any day anytime.
Re: Things Men Notice First About Women by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2015
first things I noticed in a girl are her hands and legs, if they are dirty and not sparkling, that means no go area no matter how pretty she looks. you will a beautiful gal with black and dirty legs. for what na! angry
Re: Things Men Notice First About Women by justmag(m): 10:24am On Jun 04, 2015
Ohhh please...Stop lying

Her Asssssssssssssssessories!!!
Re: Things Men Notice First About Women by LEvuls(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2015
size of their chest grin
Re: Things Men Notice First About Women by bebene: 10:41am On Jun 04, 2015
LEvuls:
size of their chest grin
seconded cool
Re: Things Men Notice First About Women by phranseeqz(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2015
Smile... O! I love an awesome smile from a lady with a fine face (don't want no Bouncer).
Being in good shape is also very important (no orang-utan) Normal boobs and back side (no be food). Neat fingers and nails follow

(1) (Reply)

The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? / Read The Experience Of A Woman With Waiting Until Marriage To Have Sex / Need Advice From Mature People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.