Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible (22307 Views)

Roman Catholic Church The Babylon In Bible Prophecy. +the Pope Is The Beast / Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible / Let's Take A Look At Slavery As Contained In Bible Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by iliyande(m): 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
alansary0064:
PROPHET MUHAMMAD (pbuh) IN THE BIBLE
by Dr. Zakir Naik
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the Old Testament:
The Qur’an mentions in Surah Al-Araf chapter 7
verse 157:
"Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered
Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own
(scriptures) in the law and the Gospel".
1. MUHAMMAD (PBUH) PROPHESISED IN THE BOOK
OF DEUTERONOMY:
Almighty God speaks to Moses in Book of
Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:
"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their
brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in
his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all
that I shall command him."
The Christians say that this prophecy refers to
Jesus (pbuh) because Jesus (pbuh) was like
Moses (pbuh). Moses (pbuh) was a Jew, as well
as Jesus (pbuh) was a Jew. Moses (pbuh) was a
Prophet and Jesus (pbuh) was also a Prophet.
If these two are the only criteria for this prophecy
to be fulfilled, then all the Prophets of the Bible
who came after
Moses (pbuh) such as Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel,
Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Malachi, John the Baptist,
etc. (pbut) will
fulfill this prophecy since all were Jews as well
as prophets.
However, it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is
like Moses (pbuh):
i) Both had a father and a mother, while Jesus
(pbuh) was born miraculously without any male
intervention.
[Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35 and also Al-Qur'an
3:42-47]
ii) Both were married and had children. Jesus (pbuh)
according to the Bible did not marry nor had
children.
iii) Both died natural deaths. Jesus (pbuh) has been
raised up alive. (4:157-158)
Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of
Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews.
Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac
(pbut). The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail
(pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac
(pbuh).
Words in the mouth:
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and
whatever revelations he received from Almighty
God he repeated them verbatim.
"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their
brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in
his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that
I shall command him."
[Deuteronomy 18:18]
iv) Both besides being Prophets were also kings i.e.
they could inflict capital punishment. Jesus
(pbuh) said, "My kingdom is not of this
world." (John 18:36).
v) Both were accepted as Prophets by their people in
their lifetime but Jesus (pbuh) was rejected by
his
people. John chapter 1 verse 11 states, "He came
unto his own, but his own received him not."
iv) Both brought new laws and new regulations for
their people. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible
did not bring any new laws. (Mathew 5:17-18).
2. It is Mentioned in the book of Deuteronomy
chapter 18:19
"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will
not harken unto my words which he shall speak
in my name, I will require it of him."
3. Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of
Isaiah:
It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29
verse 12:
"And the book is delivered to him that is not
learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he
saith, I am not learned."
When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad
(pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am
not learned".
4. prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned by name in
the old testament:
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by
name in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:
" Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim
Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."
"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether
lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend,
O daughters
of Jerusalem."
In the Hebrew language im is added for respect.
Similarely im is added after the name of Prophet
Muhammad
(pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English
translation they have even translated the name of
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as "altogether
lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the
name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet
present.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the New
Testament:
Al-Qur'an Chapter 61 Verse 6:
"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said, 'O
Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah
(sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came)
before me and giving glad tidings of a messenger
to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.'
But when he came to them with clear signs, they
said, 'This is evident sorcery!' "
All the prophecies mentioned in the Old
Testament regarding Muhammad (pbuh) besides
applying to the Jews also hold good for the
Christians.
1. John chapter 14 verse 16:
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you
another Comforter, that he may abide with you
forever."
2. Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:
"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will
send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of
truth, which
proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of
me."
3. Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:
"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient
for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the
Comforter will not
come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him
unto you".
"Ahmed" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who
praises" or "the praised one" is almost the
translation of the
Greek word Periclytos . In the Gospel of John
14:16, 15:26, and 16:7. The word 'Comforter' is
used in the English translation for the Greek
word Paracletos which means advocate or a kind
friend rather than a comforter.
Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos .
Jesus (pbuh) actually prophesised Ahmed by
name. Even the grin
Greek word Paraclete refers to the Prophet (pbuh)
who is a mercy for all creatures.
Some Christians say that the Comforter
mentioned in these prophecies refers to the Holy
Sprit. They fail to realise
that the prophecy clearly says that only if Jesus
(pbuh) departs will the Comforter come. The Bible
states that the
Holy Spirit was already present on earth before
and during the time of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb
of Elizabeth, and again when Jesus (pbuh) was
being baptised, etc. Hence this prophecy refers to
none other than Prophet
Muhammad (pbuh).
4. Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:
"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye
cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the
Spirit of truth is
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall
not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall
hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you
things to come. He shall glorify me".
The Sprit of Truth, spoken about in this prophecy
referes to none other than Prophet Muhammad
(pbuh)
NOTE : All quotations of the Bible are taken from
the King James Version.

Taqqiya
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
plainbibletruth:
You still have not answered my questions.

1. Where in this translation do we find offspring/progeny including only Ishmael and not the rest of Abraham’s offspring from his other wives? Please show me clearly. Since Abraham had other wives and children how do they 'fit' into your 'interpretation'? Why are you singling out only Ishmael and leaving the rest of Abraham’s offspring?

2. How come that portion of the Quran specifically mentioned Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in that sequence and Ishmael’s name is not mentioned?

3. Are you sure you are not the one confusing yourself? I am certainly not puzzled in any way.

If these my questions are not too difficult for you please simply answer them one by one but if too difficult just admit.

And We bestowed on him [Ibrahim (Abraham)], Ishaque (Isaac) and Ya'qub (Jacob), and ordained among his offspring Prophethood and the Book [i.e. the Taurat (Torah) (to Musa - Moses), the Injeel (Gospel) (to 'Iesa - Jesus), the Quran (to Muhammad SAW), all from the offspring of Ibrahim (Abraham)], and We granted him his reward in this world, and verily, in the Hereafter he is indeed among the righteous.

1. If you read Muhsin Khans translation, you will see that were not singling out only Ishmael, the prophethood of the descendants of Isaac in jesus with injil and Moses with Torah were acknoledged as part of the prophethood and book the verse speaks of and also Muhammad being the descendant of another of Abrahams progeny and the holy Quran were acknoledged, so every prophet with a book that came from Abrahamas progeny be it Isaac or ISHMAEL were acknowledged, I think it's pretty clear no one is being singled out.

2. Abraham is the father of Isaac and Isaac the father of Jacob, just shows the line through isaacs side.

3. I reiterate, stop confusing yourself. Because you re stating your completely off target claims about this verse makes you look confused,

Difficult? Please, don't make me laugh.
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
iliyande:

Taqqiya

What is taqiya?
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by iliyande(m): 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
CryptDarpick:

What is taqiya?

The principle of sanctioning lying for the cause of Islam. Muslim activists employ deceptive tactics in their attempts to polish Islam's image and make it more attractive to the perceive "qafir" hahahaha legal lies is in Quran
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
iliyande:

The principle of sanctioning lying for the cause of Islam. Muslim activists employ deceptive tactics in their attempts to polish Islam's image and make it more attractive to the perceive "qafir" hahahaha legal lies is in Quran

There is no such thing in islam. Please where did you get any verse of the Quran or Hadith that supports this rubbish? Stop listening to your missionary fools. But there is in christianity, read more about it below,

http://discover-the-truth.com/2013/11/28/1-corinthians-9-apostle-pauls-missionary-deception-taqiyya/
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by iliyande(m): 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
CryptDarpick:

There is no such thing in islam. Please where did you get any verse of the Quran or Hadith that supports this rubbish? Stop listening to your missionary fools. But there is in christianity, read more about it below,

http://discover-the-truth.com/2013/11/28/1-corinthians-9-apostle-pauls-missionary-deception-taqiyya/

Well informed Muslim. Either ready for violent Jihad or ready to become an apostate.

The Qur'an:
Qur'an (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Qur'an (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim may appear friendly to non-Muslims, though they should not feel that way..

Qur'an (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway.

Qur'an (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Qur'an (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts" The context of this remark is marriage, which explains why Sharia allows spouses to lie to each other for the greater good.

Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.

From the Hadith:

Bukhari (52:269) - "The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'" The context of this is thought to be the murder of Usayr ibn Zarim and his thirty unarmed men by Muhammad's men after he "guaranteed" them safe passage (see Additional Notes below).

Bukhari (49:857) - "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar." Lying is permitted when the end justifies the means.

Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permissible in order to deceive an "enemy."

Muslim (32:6303) - "...he did not hear that exemption was granted in anything what the people speak as lie but in three cases: in battle, for bringing reconciliation amongst persons and the narration of the words of the husband to his wife, and the narration of the words of a wife to her husband (in a twisted form in order to bring reconciliation between them)."

Bukhari (50:369) - Recounts the murder of a poet, Ka'b bin al-Ashraf, at Muhammad's insistence. The men who volunteered for the assassination used dishonesty to gain Ka'b's trust, pretending that they had turned against Muhammad. This drew the victim out of his fortress, whereupon he was brutally slaughtered despite putting up a ferocious struggle for his life.
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
iliyande:

Well informed Muslim. Either ready for violent Jihad or ready to become an apostate.

What do you call people who feel the need to lie to spread their religion? Is that not what the missionaries are doing? You mentioned Taqiya, now I ask you where you got it from, but you have no idea. Are you this naive? Sheepishly following the lies of others? It's a damn shame. Please what part of islam allows taqiya? You don't know! But yet there's undeniable proof Paul used that which you accuse muslims of doing, which no part or principle of islam allows.
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by iliyande(m): 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
CryptDarpick:

What do you call people who feel the need to lie to spread their religion? Is that not what the missionaries are doing? You mentioned Taqiya, now I ask you where you got it from, but you have no idea. Are you this naive? Sheepishly following the lies of others? It's a damn shame. Please what part of islam allows taqiya? You don't know! But yet there's undeniable proof Paul used that which you accuse muslims of doing, which no part or principle of islam allows.
The Articulation of Taqiyya

Qur'anic verse 3:28 is often seen as the primary verse that sanctions deception towards non-Muslims: "Let believers [Muslims] not take infidels [non-Muslims] for friends and allies instead of believers. Whoever does this shall have no relationship left with God—unless you but guard yourselves against them, taking precautions.

Muhammad ibn Jarir at-Tabari (d. 923), author of a standard and authoritative Qur'an commentary, explains verse 3:28 as follows:

If you [Muslims] are under their [non-Muslims'] authority, fearing for yourselves, behave loyally to them with your tongue while harboring inner animosity for them … [know that] God has forbidden believers from being friendly or on intimate terms with the infidels rather than other believers—except when infidels are above them [in authority]. Should that be the case, let them act friendly towards them while preserving their religion.

Regarding Qur'an 3:28, Ibn Kathir (d. 1373), another prime authority on the Qur'an, writes, "Whoever at any time or place fears … evil [from non-Muslims] may protect himself through outward show." As proof of this, he quotes Muhammad's close companion Abu Darda, who said, "Let us grin in the face of some people while our hearts curse them." Another companion, simply known as Al-Hasan, said, "Doing taqiyya is acceptable till the Day of Judgment [i.e., in perpetuity].

Other prominent scholars, such as Abu 'Abdullah al-Qurtubi (1214-73) and Muhyi 'd-Din ibn al-Arabi (1165-1240), have extended taqiyya to cover deeds. In other words, Muslims can behave like infidels and worse—for example, by bowing down and worshiping idols and crosses, offering false testimony, and even exposing the weaknesses of their fellow Muslims to the infidel enemy—anything short of actually killing a Muslim: "Taqiyya, even if committed without duress, does not lead to a state of infidelity—even if it leads to sin deserving of hell fire.

So telling us isis and Boko Haram is not Islamic is called " taqqiya " grin
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by plainbibletruth: 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
[size=5pt]
CryptDarpick:

And We bestowed on him [Ibrahim (Abraham)], Ishaque (Isaac) and Ya'qub (Jacob), and ordained among his offspring Prophethood and the Book [i.e. the Taurat (Torah) (to Musa - Moses), the Injeel (Gospel) (to 'Iesa - Jesus), the Quran (to Muhammad SAW), all from the offspring of Ibrahim (Abraham)], and We granted him his reward in this world, and verily, in the Hereafter he is indeed among the righteous.

1. If you read Muhsin Khans translation, you will see that were not singling out only Ishmael, the prophethood of the descendants of Isaac in jesus with injil and Moses with Torah were acknoledged as part of the prophethood and book the verse speaks of and also Muhammad being the descendant of another of Abrahams progeny and the holy Quran were acknoledged, so every prophet with a book that came from Abrahamas progeny be it Isaac or ISHMAEL were acknowledged, I think it's pretty clear no one is being singled out.

2. Abraham is the father of Isaac and Isaac the father of Jacob, just shows the line through isaacs side.

3. I reiterate, stop confusing yourself. Because you re stating your completely off target claims about this verse makes you look confused,

Difficult? Please, don't make me laugh.
[/size]

Now you are being mischievous. The words in red are your INSERTION. They are not originally there in the Quran. But to make the reader 'believe' he's reading what the Quran is saying you have inserted them there. The original wordings do not have them. 
Having said that, if we are to accept that what we have there is "the book" - singular- why are you now listing books? Obviously that should refer to ONLY one book! It says "the book" and not the books.  

One can immediately see what you Muslims do with the Quran; you insert words and phrases here and there to make whichever portion you want say what you want it to say. 

Meanwhile, if you are not singling out anyone then tell me this: what about the others children of Abraham by his other wives; what of their prophethood and books? If you include Ishmael in the progeny of Abraham what about his other children? Why have you excluded them? 

If we are to take Abraham's progeny to mean more than those listed in that verse then we should add ALL of them shouldn't we? Or on what authority do you think you should add Ishmael and not add others?

Make things as simple as possible then maybe there will be no confusion. Until then maybe you're really still confused about the whole thing.
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Anas09: 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
@cripdapick, @iliyanda is quoting ur scritpures that supports Al-tiggyya, but u are dodging them rather you turn against Apostle Paul. Quote scriptures that shows Apostle Paul lied to further christianity.
O, a dying man looking for where to cling to.
My dear. Mohammed is in the Bible, yes he is that false Prophet that will come to preach another god, when he was rejected he resorted to killing them. Hahahahahahahaa.
I don't understand why these pple keep saying Moses spoke abt mohammed as a prophet. Why don't U try calling allah Jehovah for once? because God revealed his personal name Jehovah to Moses.
The true case of a wolf in sheep's clothing. Mohammed is a False prophet. Try as u may to fix him in the Bible, you will meet with shame.

1 Like

Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
Very comprehensive copy and paste. Time for the acid test.

In the name of Allah, The most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.

iliyande:

The Qur'an:
Qur'an (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Sahih International
Whoever disbelieves in Allah after his belief... except for one who is forced [to renounce his religion] while his heart is secure in faith. But those who [willingly] open their breasts to disbelief, upon them is wrath from Allah , and for them is a great punishment;

The key word here is compel, force. It says whoever is forced to renounce his islam and he does, he has committed no sin, this is actually mercy. Like the time when a companion of the prophet was threatened with fire to insult the prophet, when he caved he went and told the prophet what he did, The Prophet told him to do it again if forced.

Qur'an (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim may appear friendly to non-Muslims, though they should not feel that way..

Those who believe shall not take misbelievers for their patrons, rather than believers, and he who does this has no part with God at all, unless, indeed, ye fear some danger from them. But God bids you beware of Himself, for unto Him your journey is. 3:28

The tafsir on this verse is that we must not support other religions but ours except you fear danger in which case again you're compelled.

Qur'an (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway.

Yusuf Ali
And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger, to the people (assembled) on the day of the Great Pilgrimage,- that Allah and His Messenger dissolve (treaty) obligations with the Pagans. If then, ye repent, it were best for you; but if ye turn away, know ye that ye cannot frustrate Allah. And proclaim a grievous penalty to those who reject Faith.

Who was evicted for doing nothing wrong? The pagans? Lol! Smh

Qur'an (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

And a believing man from the family of Pharaoh who concealed his faith said, "Do you kill a man [merely] because he says, 'My Lord is Allah ' while he has brought you clear proofs from your Lord? And if he should be lying, then upon him is [the consequence of] his lie; but if he should be truthful, there will strike you some of what he promises you. Indeed, Allah does not guide one who is a transgressor and a liar.

Your hypocrisy has been duly noted.

Qur'an (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts" The context of this remark is marriage, which explains why Sharia allows spouses to lie to each other for the greater good

Sahih International
Allah does not impose blame upon you for what is unintentional in your oaths, but He imposes blame upon you for what your hearts have earned. And Allah is Forgiving and Forbearing.

Did you even read the verses you're using? Lol! How does this explain any accusation you just made?

Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.
3:54
Sahih International
And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners.
Muhsin Khan
And they (disbelievers) plotted [to kill 'Iesa (Jesus) ], and Allah planned too. And Allah is the Best of the planners.
Pickthall
And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers.
Yusuf Ali
And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.
Shakir
And they planned and Allah (also) planned, and Allah is the best of planners.
Dr. Ghali
And they schemed, and Allah schemed, and Allah is The Most Charitable of schemers. These are all of the most acceptable translations of the Quran, I don't see deceit anywhere there.

These verses taken collectively prove muslims can be compelled to lie. Compel as in forced by being threatened. No verse speaks of lying to turn someone into a muslim, please stop with your taqiya rubbish.

From the Hadith:

Bukhari (52:269) - "The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'" The context of this is thought to be the murder of Usayr ibn Zarim and his thirty unarmed men by Muhammad's men after he "guaranteed" them safe passage (see Additional Notes below).
The statement “war is deceit” was said by the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, in the context of misdirecting enemy troops as he fought in defense of his community.

Abdur Rahman ibn Ka’b reported:

كَانَ إِذَا أَرَادَ غَزْوَةً وَرَّى غَيْرَهَا وَكَانَ يَقُولُ الْحَرْبُ خَدْعَةٌ

When the Prophet intended to go on an expedition, he would pretend to go somewhere else and he would say, “War is deception.”

Source: Sunan Abu Dawud 2637, Grade: Sahih

However, this is only during a declared state of war. In contrast, it is a major sin for a Muslim to act treacherously or deceptively regarding covenants, treaties, and agreements.

Ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

إِذَا جَمَعَ اللَّهُ الأَوَّلِينَ وَالآخِرِينَ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يُرْفَعُ لِكُلِّ غَادِرٍ لِوَاءٌ فَقِيلَ هَذِهِ غَدْرَةُ فُلاَنِ بْنِ فُلاَنٍ

When Allah gathers together the earlier and later generations on the Day of Resurrection, He will raise a banner for every treacherous person and it will be announced that this is the treachery of this person, the son of this person.

Source: Sahih Muslim 1735, Grade: Sahih

I don't know where you got that other story from. More lies on your end.

Bukhari (49:857) - "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar." Lying is permitted when the end justifies the means.
This mentions how important maintaining the peace is in islam.

Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permissible in order to deceive an "enemy."
First of all this is Ali, he's not a prophet. Secondly, I think we've already been through this.

Muslim (32:6303) - "...he did not hear that exemption was granted in anything what the people speak as lie but in three cases: in battle, for bringing reconciliation amongst persons and the narration of the words of the husband to his wife, and the narration of the words of a wife to her husband (in a twisted form in order to bring reconciliation between them)."
Importance of peace, e who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar.” (Bukhari, Peace 2; Muslim, Goodness 101). Peace is everything to a true muslim.

Bukhari (50:369) - Recounts the murder of a poet, Ka'b bin al-Ashraf, at Muhammad's insistence. The men who volunteered for the assassination used dishonesty to gain Ka'b's trust, pretending that they had turned against Muhammad. This drew the victim out of his fortress, whereupon he was brutally slaughtered despite putting up a ferocious struggle for his life.

Again, he was a Jewish poet who incited war against muslims. When war is concerned deception is allow, please read the full Hadith for more detail

So far nothing like the taqiya you speak of. Only misquotations and lies from hateful men.

I suggest you examine the rubbish you copy and paste.
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by BreezyRita(f): 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
The Comforter is the Holy Spirit.
The Spirit of truth. Your Mohammed is a spirit?
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
Anas09:
@cripdapick, @iliyanda is quoting ur scritpures that supports Al-tiggyya, but u are dodging them rather you turn against Apostle Paul. Quote scriptures that shows Apostle Paul lied to further christianity.
O, a dying man looking for where to cling to.
My dear. Mohammed is in the Bible, yes he is that false Prophet that will come to preach another god, when he was rejected he resorted to killing them. Hahahahahahahaa.
I don't understand why these pple keep saying Moses spoke abt mohammed as a prophet. Why don't U try calling allah Jehovah for once? because God revealed his personal name Jehovah to Moses.
The true case of a wolf in sheep's clothing. Mohammed is a False prophet. Try as u may to fix him in the Bible, you will meet with shame.

He made a post, after I replied him, I saw he edited the post, please see my refutations above. Paul is the true wolf in sheepskin since he's the person that practiced the taqiya you speak of.
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 17, 2015
plainbibletruth:
[size=5pt][/size]

Now you are being mischievous. The words in red are your INSERTION. They are not originally there in the Quran. But to make the reader 'believe' he's reading what the Quran is saying you have inserted them there. The original wordings do not have them. 
Having said that, if we are to accept that what we have there is "the book" - singular- why are you now listing books? Obviously that should refer to ONLY one book! It says "the book" and not the books.  

One can immediately see what you Muslims do with the Quran; you insert words and phrases here and there to make whichever portion you want say what you want it to say. 

Meanwhile, if you are not singling out anyone then tell me this: what about the others children of Abraham by his other wives; what of their prophethood and books? If you include Ishmael in the progeny of Abraham what about his other children? Why have you excluded them? 

If we are to take Abraham's progeny to mean more than those listed in that verse then we should add ALL of them shouldn't we? Or on what authority do you think you should add Ishmael and not add others?

Make things as simple as possible then maybe there will be no confusion. Until then maybe you're really still confused about the whole thing. 

Lol! Please, go and find Muhsin khans translation of the verse for me. Since you said I added those. May Allah strike me if I did.

Let me bring ever recognized translation.

Sahih International
And We gave to Him Isaac and Jacob and placed in his descendants prophethood and scripture. And We gave him his reward in this world, and indeed, he is in the Hereafter among the righteous.
Muhsin Khan
Pickthall
And We bestowed on him Isaac and Jacob, and We established the prophethood and the Scripture among his seed, and We gave him his reward in the world, and lo! in the Hereafter he verily is among the righteous.
Yusuf Ali
And We gave (Abraham) Isaac and Jacob, and ordained among his progeny Prophethood and Revelation, and We granted him his reward in this life; and he was in the Hereafter (of the company) of the Righteous.
Shakir
And We granted him Ishaq and Yaqoub, and caused the t prophethood and the book to remain in his seed, and We gave him his reward in this world, and in the hereafter he will most surely be among the good.
Dr. Ghali
And We bestowed upon him Ishaq (Isaac) and Yaaqub (Jacob) and made the prophethood and the Book among his offspring. And We brought him his reward in the present (life), (Literally: the lowly "life", i.e., the life of this world) and surely in the Hereafter he will be indeed among the righteous.

It's simple, really. We did not single out only Ishmael, we added the progeny of Isaac as well did we not? Why not add his other children? Is any of his other children a prophet in Islam? Is there a prophet or book from any of their children? Lol! Your persistence here is childish.
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 17, 2015
iliyande:

The Articulation of Taqiyya

Qur'anic verse 3:28 is often seen as the primary verse that sanctions deception towards non-Muslims: "Let believers [Muslims] not take infidels [non-Muslims] for friends and allies instead of believers. Whoever does this shall have no relationship left with God—unless you but guard yourselves against them, taking precautions.

Muhammad ibn Jarir at-Tabari (d. 923), author of a standard and authoritative Qur'an commentary, explains verse 3:28 as follows:

If you [Muslims] are under their [non-Muslims'] authority, fearing for yourselves, behave loyally to them with your tongue while harboring inner animosity for them … [know that] God has forbidden believers from being friendly or on intimate terms with the infidels rather than other believers—except when infidels are above them [in authority]. Should that be the case, let them act friendly towards them while preserving their religion.

Regarding Qur'an 3:28, Ibn Kathir (d. 1373), another prime authority on the Qur'an, writes, "Whoever at any time or place fears … evil [from non-Muslims] may protect himself through outward show." As proof of this, he quotes Muhammad's close companion Abu Darda, who said, "Let us grin in the face of some people while our hearts curse them." Another companion, simply known as Al-Hasan, said, "Doing taqiyya is acceptable till the Day of Judgment [i.e., in perpetuity].

Other prominent scholars, such as Abu 'Abdullah al-Qurtubi (1214-73) and Muhyi 'd-Din ibn al-Arabi (1165-1240), have extended taqiyya to cover deeds. In other words, Muslims can behave like infidels and worse—for example, by bowing down and worshiping idols and crosses, offering false testimony, and even exposing the weaknesses of their fellow Muslims to the infidel enemy—anything short of actually killing a Muslim: "Taqiyya, even if committed without duress, does not lead to a state of infidelity—even if it leads to sin deserving of hell fire.

So telling us isis and Boko Haram is not Islamic is called " taqqiya " grin

Lol, no need for a long refutation here. Here's what you defined taqiya as.
iliyande:

Lol! Please, what part of the whole rubbish you quoted above supports your claim? It speaks of when one is compelled or when one fears for his life, he can denounce his faith completely. It didn't say do it to polish islam or make it attractive to others, denounce your faith when you fear for your life. Lol! You and your copy and pasted smh. How gullible you are, you don't even cross check this turd.
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 17, 2015
Now can someone explain this to me?

“Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law. To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. I do it all for the sake of the gospel, that I may share with them in its blessings.” – 1 Corinthians 9:19-23

I guess we've found the origin of taqiya, Paul willingly deceiving others into following him. And I'm just getting started.

"Now granted, I have not burdened you; yet sly as I am, I took you in by deceit! – Corinthians 12:16"

Lol!

Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by iliyande(m): 6:07am On Jun 17, 2015
CryptDarpick:

Lol, no need for a long refutation here. Here's what you defined taqiya as.

Lol! Please, what part of the whole rubbish you quoted above supports your claim? It speaks of when one is compelled or when one fears for his life, he can denounce his faith completely. It didn't say do it to polish islam or make it attractive to others, denounce your faith when you fear for your life. Lol! You and your copy and pasted smh. How gullible you are, you don't even cross check this turd.

Read those quranic verses with settled mind and not for argument for better understanding
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by iliyande(m): 6:14am On Jun 17, 2015
CryptDarpick:

“Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law. To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. I do it all for the sake of the gospel, that I may share with them in its blessings.” – 1 Corinthians 9:19-23

I guess we've found the origin of taqiya, Paul willingly deceiving others into following him. And I'm just getting started.

"Now granted, I have not burdened you; yet sly as I am, I took you in by deceit! – Corinthians 12:16"

Lol!

This guy is very funny. muhammed the father of liars. I can see that you are trying by all means to be vindicated from taqqiya by the use of taqqiya. Since I understood the meaning of taqqiya in Islam, not even Muhammad will taqqiya me into believing all Islamic Republic lies.
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by plainbibletruth: 9:28am On Jun 17, 2015
[size=5pt]
CryptDarpick:

Lol! Please, go and find Muhsin khans translation of the verse for me. Since you said I added those. May Allah strike me if I did.

Let me bring ever recognized translation.

Sahih International
And We gave to Him Isaac and Jacob and placed in his descendants prophethood and scripture. And We gave him his reward in this world, and indeed, he is in the Hereafter among the righteous.
Muhsin Khan
Pickthall
And We bestowed on him Isaac and Jacob, and We established the prophethood and the Scripture among his seed, and We gave him his reward in the world, and lo! in the Hereafter he verily is among the righteous.
Yusuf Ali
And We gave (Abraham) Isaac and Jacob, and ordained among his progeny Prophethood and Revelation, and We granted him his reward in this life; and he was in the Hereafter (of the company) of the Righteous.
Shakir
And We granted him Ishaq and Yaqoub, and caused the t prophethood and the book to remain in his seed, and We gave him his reward in this world, and in the hereafter he will most surely be among the good.
Dr. Ghali
And We bestowed upon him Ishaq (Isaac) and Yaaqub (Jacob) and made the prophethood and the Book among his offspring. And We brought him his reward in the present (life), (Literally: the lowly "life", i.e., the life of this world) and surely in the Hereafter he will be indeed among the righteous.

It's simple, really. We did not single out only Ishmael, we added the progeny of Isaac as well did we not? Why not add his other children? Is any of his other children a prophet in Islam? Is there a prophet or book from any of their children? Lol! Your persistence here is childish.

[/size]

I dare say again that you guys are being MISCHIEVOUS. You are also the ones being CHILDISH

I have since noticed that the original OP has "STOPPED" responding. Is it coincidence or by design? Are you guys passing the baton from one person to the other or is it one person in different shades?

I have also noticed that what you guys always want to do is 
1. Start with a seemingly harmless topic to Christianity. 
2. Then look for how to turn it against Christianity. 
3. When you make a statement about Islam or the Quran and a person replies you pointing out discrepancies or error the very next thing you do is point at the Bible or Christianity to claim the same RATHER than clarify (if it were possible) the shortcomings and variance in your Quran and religion. 

Look at the verse we are on and from it it is clear from ALL the translations you put up that: 
1. It is ONLY Muhsin Khan that ADDED  [i.e. the Taurat (Torah) (to Musa - Moses), the Injeel (Gospel) (to 'Iesa - Jesus), the Quran (to Muhammad SAW), to his translation. 
2. It is equally clear that the name ISHMAEL is NOT mentioned there in that verse in ALL the translations. 
3. Therefore what Muhsin Khan did was to try to add his own understanding of "the book". 
4. Like I pointed out instead of one 'book' he has listed three(3) books. But the verse said "the book" or "the scripture" or "the revelation". Anyone with a little commonsense can immediately see that there is a problem with those additions. 
5. Also since Ismael's name was not specifically mentioned in that verse it is not only CHILDISH but outrightly DUBIOUS to try to bring it in in any explanation of that verse so as to link it to Mohammed. If you must use PROGENY of Abraham to include Ishmael, who was not specifically mentioned here, then you must ADD all of Abraham's PROGENY and not just pick and choose as you like. 

To refuse what I've logically stated above is to choose to be childish rather than face up to this issue as a man. 

So, like I've said before; Mohammed DOES NOT EXIST in the Bible neither does this verse in your Quran prove any link to Ismael and by extension Mohammed. It simply is not there. 
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by jcross19: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2015
CryptDarpick:

Lol!
I always find stupidity in the wisest of islamic scholar but that never baffle me because of deceptive spirit called allah inside them. This is the quotation from good news: ii corinthians 12 vs 16 to 17 says - you will agree then,that I was not burden to you. But someone say will say that I was crafty, and trapped you with lies.17) HOw? Did I take advantage of you through any of the messengers I sent ?.alfa please can you show me where said is deceiving people or people were accusing him of it?. Can you see how you quote bible out of point that was how mohamMAD and allah quoted bible out of line for their demonic interest.
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2015
jcross19:
I always find stupidity in the wisest of islamic scholar but that never baffle me because of deceptive spirit called allah inside them. This is the quotation from good news: ii corinthians 12 vs 16 to 17 says - you will agree then,that I was not burden to you. But someone say will say that I was crafty, and trapped you with lies.17) HOw? Did I take advantage of you through any of the messengers I sent ?.alfa please can you show me where said is deceiving people or people were accusing him of it?. Can you see how you quote bible out of point that was how mohamMAD and allah quoted bible out of line for their demonic interest.

Funny how you skipped the part in red. And don't ever call me alpha, btw.
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2015
plainbibletruth:
[size=5pt][/size]

I dare say again that you guys are being MISCHIEVOUS. You are also the ones being CHILDISH

I have since noticed that the original OP has "STOPPED" responding. Is it coincidence or by design? Are you guys passing the baton from one person to the other or is it one person in different shades?

Some people prefer to ignore your blind persistence.

I have also noticed that what you guys always want to do is 
1. Start with a seemingly harmless topic to Christianity. 
Useless to our discussion.

2. Then look for how to turn it against Christianity. 
Useless to our discussion.

3. When you make a statement about Islam or the Quran and a person replies you pointing out discrepancies or error the very next thing you do is point at the Bible or Christianity to claim the same RATHER than clarify (if it were possible) the shortcomings and variance in your Quran and religion. 
What error? What discrepancy? First of all if taqiya is what you speak of taqiya is a Shia word. Secondly istidrar is a principle that allows one to renounce God outwardly when he fears for his life I.e compelled. Using lies to turn someone into your faith is actually what Paul did, nothing like that in Islam.

Look at the verse we are on and from it it is clear from ALL the translations you put up that: 
1. It is ONLY Muhsin Khan that ADDED  [i.e. the Taurat (Torah) (to Musa - Moses), the Injeel (Gospel) (to 'Iesa - Jesus), the Quran (to Muhammad SAW), to his translation. 
That's because Muhsin khan likes to interpret verses in his translations.

2. It is equally clear that the name Ishmael was not mentioned in all the translations.
You do know there's a difference between translation and interpretation right? You should read the footnote comment by the writers. Where progeny and prophet hood is involved obviously based on our understanding of the Quran we know Ishmael is involved.

3. Therefore what Muhsin Khan did was to try to add his own understanding of "the book"

Is there any muslim who interprets it differently? The book means the book of law, there's only one valid one in the eyes of God at a time, like the Torah during the time of Moses was the book or scripture (I don't think this has a plural) and now the Quran is the book.

4. Like I pointed out instead of one 'book' he has listed three(3) books. But the verse said "the book" or "the scripture" or "the revelation". Anyone with a little commonsense can immediately see that there is a problem with those additions. 
Refer to the explanation above. The three books weren't sent at once, each sent at the time where it's the only valid law. Like the Torah was the book during Moses time and now the Quran is the book.

5. Also since Ismael's name was not specifically mentioned in that verse it is not only CHILDISH but outrightly DUBIOUS to try to bring it in in any explanation of that verse so as to link it to Mohammed. If you must use PROGENY of Abraham to include Ishmael, who was not specifically mentioned here, then you must ADD all of Abraham's PROGENY and not just pick and choose as you like. 
Why does he need to be specifically mentioned when what was implied to every muslim reader is quite obvious?

To refuse what I've logically stated above is to choose to be childish rather than face up to this issue as a man. 
Joke?

[b
]So, like I've said before; Mohammed DOES NOT EXIST in the Bible neither does this verse in your Quran prove any link to Ismael and by extension Mohammed. It simply is not there. [/b]
Lol! Really? Do you really believe that?

Okay, interpret this verse for me using your logic.

Noble Verse 35:24 "Verily We (Allah) have sent thee in truth, as a bearer of glad tiding, and as a warner: and there never was a people, without a warner having lived among them (in the past).
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 17, 2015
iliyande:

This guy is very funny. muhammed the father of liars. I can see that you are trying by all means to be vindicated from taqqiya by the use of taqqiya. Since I understood the meaning of taqqiya in Islam, not even Muhammad will taqqiya me into believing all Islamic Republic lies.

You are free to have your opinions about islam, it is my responsibility to debunk those misconceptions you have. But you keep saying taqiya yet you have no proof to back it up or where I lied to back up my claims. Yet you keep repeating the same bogus, you are not showing any sign of wisdom.

Quran 2:171: The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom.
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2015
iliyande:

Read those quranic verses with settled mind and not for argument for better understanding

You think this is the first time someone copied and pasted that rubbish for me to read? Please where does the Quran or Hadith say lie to turn people into muslims? Or just lie for the sake of it? And where did I lie here? Everything I quote, I quote sources. You have no case here.
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Rilwon: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ovacoma:
Islam is parallel to Judaism and Christianity
Whatever.
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by jcross19: 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
CryptDarpick:

Funny how you skipped the part in red. And don't ever call me alpha, btw.

I have given you the meaning of the first bible verse you quoted. Now let me clear it to you the way you interpret the bible that's the picture you will see don't read bible with a bias mind. Read it with an open mind and see the light in it.
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by iliyande(m): 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Good Muslims follow Muhammad teaching
Qur’an:9:88 – “The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah’s Cause.”

Qur’an:9:5 - “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

Qur’an:9:112 “The Believers fight in Allah’s Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed.”

Qur’an:9:29 “Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission.”

Qur’an:8:39 “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”

Qur’an:8:39 “So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).”

Ishaq:587 “Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace.”

Qur’an:8:65 “O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding.”

Qur’an:9:123 “Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you.”

Ishaq:578 “Crushing the heads of the infidels and splitting their skulls with sharp swords, we continually thrust and cut at the enemy. Blood gushed from their deep wounds as the battle wore them down. We conquered bearing the Prophet’s fluttering war banner. Our cavalry was submerged in rising dust, and our spears quivered, but by us the Prophet gained victory.”
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
jcross19:
I have given you the meaning of the first bible verse you quoted. Now let me clear it to you the way you interpret the bible that's the picture you will see don't read bible with a bias mind. Read it with an open mind and see the light in it.

No matter how you read it or try to see it, you can't hide the deception in those verses. So I have every right to start accusing all you christians of using taqiya, come to think of it, how many times did you and your fellow followers of Paul use it here.
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
iliyande:
Good Muslims follow Muhammad teaching
Qur’an:9:88 – “The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah’s Cause.”
Defend against the oppressors.

Qur’an:9:5 - “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”
Let's see what the verse before that says

Sahih International
Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him].

Obviously the verse you quoted speaks of those who opress or support oppressors of muslims.

Qur’an:9:112 “The Believers fight in Allah’s Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed.”
Sahih International
[Such believers are] the repentant, the worshippers, the praisers [of Allah ], the travelers [for His cause], those who bow and prostrate [in prayer], those who enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong, and those who observe the limits [set by] Allah . And give good tidings to the believers. Quran 9:112

Liar! That is what the verse you speak of says. Where did you get that from.

Qur’an:9:29 “Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission.”
This does not say fight them mindlessly. It says until they pay Jizya, a tax to the government used for charity. It's like in every country in the world today, pay your taxes.

Qur’an:8:39 “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”

Qur’an:8:39 “So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).”

Let's see what the verse after the one you quoted says. Sahih International
But if they turn away - then know that Allah is your protector. Excellent is the protector, and Excellent is the helper.
8:40,
why did you leave this out? The verse is obviously speaking about those who attack you, and like the verse after says, if they turn back no need to fight.

Ishaq:587 “Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace

Ishaq:578 “Crushing the heads of the infidels and splitting their skulls with sharp swords, we continually thrust and cut at the enemy. Blood gushed from their deep wounds as the battle wore them down. We conquered bearing the Prophet’s fluttering war banner. Our cavalry was submerged in rising dust, and our spears quivered, but by us the Prophet gained victory.”

.”
These are hadiths, not the Quran, it's the authority of the Quran that justifies actions in the Hadith, and based on the actions it's obvious their actions are justified, ie they are fighting against oppressors.

Qur’an:8:65 “O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding.”
Obviously speaking of oppressors here. Like the 313 muslims vanquished over a thousand pagans at the battle of Badr. Albeit with the help of angels.

Qur’an:9:123 “Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you.”
It becomes clear that here disbelievers who are near you refers to those hypocrites who were doing great harm to the Islamic society by mixing up with the sincere Muslims. This very thing was stated in Ayat 73 at the beginning of this discourse. The command has been repeated at its end in order to impress on the Muslims the importance of the matter and to urge them to do Jihad and crush these internal enemies, without paying the least regard to the racial, family and social relations that had been proving a binding force with them.

Again, no verse speaks of mindless killings, only killing the oppressors, those who seek to harm you. In essence I think this sums it up

Yusuf Ali: And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily Allah doth see all that they do. Quran 8:39

Again your copy and pastes have failed you!
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by iliyande(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
CryptDarpick:

Defend against the oppressors.

Let's see what the verse before that says

Sahih International
Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him].

Obviously the verse you quoted speaks of those who opress or support oppressors of muslims.

Sahih International
[Such believers are] the repentant, the worshippers, the praisers [of Allah ], the travelers [for His cause], those who bow and prostrate [in prayer], those who enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong, and those who observe the limits [set by] Allah . And give good tidings to the believers. Quran 9:112

Liar! That is what the verse you speak of says. Where did you get that from.

This does not say fight them mindlessly. It says until they pay Jizya, a tax to the government used for charity. It's like in every country in the world today, pay your taxes.

Let's see what the verse after the one you quoted says. Sahih International
But if they turn away - then know that Allah is your protector. Excellent is the protector, and Excellent is the helper.
8:40,
why did you leave this out? The verse is obviously speaking about those who attack you, and like the verse after says, if they turn back no need to fight.

These are hadiths, not the Quran, it's the authority of the Quran that justifies actions in the Hadith, and based on the actions it's obvious their actions are justified, ie they are fighting against oppressors.

Obviously speaking of oppressors here. Like the 313 muslims vanquished over a thousand pagans at the battle of Badr. Albeit with the help of angels.

It becomes clear that here disbelievers who are near you refers to those hypocrites who were doing great harm to the Islamic society by mixing up with the sincere Muslims. This very thing was stated in Ayat 73 at the beginning of this discourse. The command has been repeated at its end in order to impress on the Muslims the importance of the matter and to urge them to do Jihad and crush these internal enemies, without paying the least regard to the racial, family and social relations that had been proving a binding force with them.

Again, no verse speaks of mindless killings, only killing the oppressors, those who seek to harm you. In essence I think this sums it up

Yusuf Ali: And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily Allah doth see all that they do. Quran 8:39

Again your copy and pastes have failed you!

I love it when you are defending with all seriousness with the use of taqqiya hahaha. All the explanation has nothing to do with the verses quote. Another taqqiya.

So Muslim are the ones to fight those who owes government ?
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
iliyande:

I love it when you are defending with all seriousness with the use of taqqiya hahaha. All the explanation has nothing to do with the verses quote. Another taqqiya.

So Muslim are the ones to fight those who owes government ?

Again it's my duty to defend islam, if you blindly reject the truth claiming rubbish like Taqiya, then you have yourself a problem.

Back then there were different tribes in Arabia and they all had their affiliations to a deity. Under Islamic rule, since those tribesmen don't pay zakat, they are required to pay Jizya, which is a sort of tax. Failing this condition intentionally means they're intentionally going against the Islamic government and muslims and have therefore dis validated the treaty which allows them to live in peace with muslims, making them hostile.
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by iliyande(m): 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
CryptDarpick:

Again it's my duty to defend islam, if you blindly reject the truth claiming rubbish like Taqiya, then you have yourself a problem.

Back then there were different tribes in Arabia and they all had their affiliations to a deity. Under Islamic rule, since those tribesmen don't pay zakat, they are required to pay Jizya, which is a sort of tax.
No wonder Boko Haram boys are executing tax collection in Nigeria. Taqqiya

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

61st Independence: Primate Ayodele Releases Prophetic Messages / Six Important Things Every Christain Nigerian Youth Should Avoid . / Why Are People Not Naming Their Daughters “delilah” ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.